.net delusion

iantjambo

39 minutes ago, mickycameron98 said:

I was speaking to a hibby yesterday in the boozer and he said he wasn't confident until after Saturdays result. As if beating 10 man St Johnstone changes the fact they're p*sh

Pish indeed.  Wee Lee is hoping to raise them to mediocrity but no chance.

3-0 Hearts.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• vegas-voss

• Pasquale for King

RustyRightPeg
1 hour ago, mickycameron98 said:

I was speaking to a hibby yesterday in the boozer and he said he wasn't confident until after Saturdays result. As if beating 10 man St Johnstone changes the fact they're p*sh

my mate reckons well tuck them away comfortably. Said they’re absolutely brutal. 

maroonlegions

They are even fecking it up in their club store.

Oh Hibs the gift that just keeps on giving.

:vrface: 

296108339_10160190794792402_705168978199821311_n.jpg

Edited by maroonlegions

15 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

They are even fecking it up in their club store.

Oh Hibs the gift that just keeps on giving.

:vrface: 

296108339_10160190794792402_705168978199821311_n.jpg

That's quite obviously not the Hibs shop or official merch. Tartan tat shop shite.

maroonlegions
2 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

That's quite obviously not the Hibs shop or official merch. Tartan tat shop shite.

Well you got the "tat shop shite" bang on.

Aye yer right on a closer look its a Tartan tat shp.:vrface:

Bet ya, some hibs individual  sells that merch tae the tat shop..:whistling:

Jambo 4 Ever
8 hours ago, mickycameron98 said:

As it’s been mentioned on here a few times - they have done something we haven’t for a long time - beat st Johnstone away … this won’t be an easy game for us … I think it will be a score draw 

mickycameron98

I see they have a thread over there pointing out they haven't actually beat us at Easter road since March 2018. 4 and a half years! 

Then someone followed up by saying the actual head to head record over the last 10-20 years is actually really close. Is it aye?

Since 2010 we're 19 wins to their 10. Almost double 

Салатные палочки
1 minute ago, mickycameron98 said:

I see they have a thread over there pointing out they haven't actually beat us at Easter road since March 2018. 4 and a half years! 

Then someone followed up by saying the actual head to head record over the last 10-20 years is actually really close. Is it aye?

:laugh:

Why don't they ever research anything before posting? 

4 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

As it’s been mentioned on here a few times - they have done something we haven’t for a long time - beat st Johnstone away … this won’t be an easy game for us … I think it will be a score draw 

And we have done plenty more than a few times.

Like winning derby's at the piggery.

Like winning derby's at Hampden.

I appreciate some levity but you are constantly at it.

Grow up

2 hours ago, mickycameron98 said:

I suppose that is close for them

Leveins Battalion

Got told today by a current SPL player that Lee Johnson is a bit of a joke character within the footballers community and that he calls himself "the baby Mourinho" as his whatssapp name.😂

1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Got told today by a current SPL player that Lee Johnson is a bit of a joke character within the footballers community and that he calls himself "the baby Mourinho" as his whatssapp name.😂

He is a fud .

Clark Griswold
1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

Also got to mind a draw in the Derby is like a win for Hibs 🤣

Aye lap of honour etc 

Percival King
1 hour ago, Clark Griswold said:

Aye lap of honour etc 

And scarves above head for a full blown rendition of Sunshine on Leith.

25 minutes ago, Percival King said:

And scarves above head for a full blown rendition of Sunshine on Leith.

They were like that after their last minute winner against ten man st Johnston 🤷‍♂️

Doctor FinnBarr
7 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Aye, by you.

11 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

Also got to mind a draw in the Derby is like a win for Hibs 🤣

this is true.  They love a derby draw , shameful the way the celebrated it at home last season.  But then that’s just Hibs

3 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

this is true.  They love a derby draw , shameful the way the celebrated it at home last season.  But then that’s just Hibs

I’m positive I saw an interview with Johnson recently where he said something like Hibs need to get a positive result, like a win OR a draw. 

That’s the difference in mentality. I’m ****ing raging whenever we draw with them. The two last season felt like defeats.

MarkDevriesScores4

Despite being at home, hibs would see a draw on Sunday as a massive positive whereas we would be gutted.

let’s make sure we win

Looking forward to seeing all the hobos with their European trip paraphernalia at the ready on Sunday😍

Oops.....wait!!! 

19 hours ago, mickycameron98 said:

Wasn't the last 10 years their decade of dominance too with us relegated twice and going through administration and they still lost more derbies...

7 minutes ago, jambo19 said:

Wasn't the last 10 years their decade of dominance too with us relegated twice and going through administration and they still lost more derbies...

Relegated twice and still spent less time down there than they did

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, jambo19 said:

Aye, and the got relegated once and still  spent longer in the championship. 

:jambobanana:

Remember when they claimed that our children, grandchildren etc. would be Hibbies?

😄

It takes an upbringing to produce the filth that had the singsong in Perth.

Take them apart on Sunday, Hearts.

:clubbed:

• 2 weeks later...

Not .net but I saw this on Twitter. This is a Hearts/Hibs starting XI. These ***** don’t half take delusional to a whole other planet :rofl::rofl:

203508C6-8A60-48EA-A630-C050A6D5833F.jpeg

Edited by iantjambo

Cut The Crap
8 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Not .net but I saw this on Twitter. This is a Hearts/Hibs starting XI. These ***** don’t half take delusional to a whole other planet :rofl::rofl:

:laugh2:

10 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Seems pretty obvious you would take most of the 11 that got papped at Livingston over the 11 that dry fisted the team that finished 4th last season and in Europe. 

If you're absolutely out your nut on the brown stuff.

7 minutes ago, 151 said:

Also, is Hibsedit still playing? Genuinely thought he had retired or something.

Cruciate injury. Still got a few months out I think. He’d been shite for months before his injury though.

34 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Surely thats a 9 year old that's done that!?

38 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Halkett, Cochrane, Grant and Smith not even quoted 😂

Henderson are they for real he’s the Poundland McKay 😂

Porteous couldn’t lace Rowles boots ffs 😂

There’s only one player I’d take from them and that’s Cadden.

1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

Hibs players that would get into the Hearts team. Boyle, that's it. 

1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

I will just start with Nisbet others can go through the rest.They were crucifying him last season before his injury as shit , lazy and just not very good thing he had about 4 goals with 2 in the league but he is now the Messiah along with Boyle 🤣

5 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

I will just start with Nisbet others can go through the rest.They were crucifying him last season before his injury as shit , lazy and just not very good thing he had about 4 goals with 2 in the league but he is now the Messiah along with Boyle 🤣

Let’s be honest compared to the utter dugmeat they’ve got up there at the moment it’s hardly surprising.

2 hours ago, iantjambo said:

I'd say Cadden for Atkinson is about the only player I'd swap the rest would struggle to get into our starting 11.

Just now, August Landmesser said:

I'd take Marshall from them too, as back-up to Harry Stone in the B team

Marshall is still a good keeper and will save them some points they would have lost last season. 

August Landmesser
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Marshall is still a good keeper and will save them some points they would have lost last season. 

Definitely. Kept them in the Derby, and gave them some hope v Livi. Him and Boyle will carry that mob this year

manaliveits105

Hearts only employ players of good character and certainly don’t employ cheats - Boyle is therefore a non starter 

9 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Genuinely quite amusing levels of delusion :rofl: 

Only Cadden and Boyle would make a starting 11 combined, very fee Vermin would make the bench, probably Marshall and that's about it .

Did anyone find out what Boyle cost in transfer fee and wages? Given he will have lost out on the tax dodge in the middle east, I'm assuming they would have had to make it a financially good deal. I believe he was on circa 20k in Saudi. Would he be on around 10k now?

I can only guess , but Boyle would have scored big time imo

Hibs on the other hand i doubut

A massive gamble on getting 3rd me thinks with an epic fail awaiting 

So the assumption is they probably made 6 figures on the sale when the return is taken into account. A 20k (with no tax) salary down to say 8k or 10k, which is taxed, will be massive. And he's a speed merchant at 29. So value will go down faster than him in an opponents box.

All assumptions, but probably not too far off.

50 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Only Cadden and Boyle would make a starting 11 combined, very fee Vermin would make the bench, probably Marshall and that's about it .

Just don’t see it with Cadden. Another road runner. Very rarely produces anything of note. He’s definitely not a right back either.