.net delusion

iantjambo

🤣🤣 they have ron stating they have to sell a player every year or 2 and we have savage stating he wants to build to win the league

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• vegas-voss

• Pasquale for King

14 minutes ago, Halliphax said:

Can confirm, my pal is a Hibee and he said a yank phoned him up to get him to renew his season ticket (and offered him other matchday packages).

Proper telemarketing isn't it, couldn't believe it. Between this, the crypto scam, adverts on the TVs/over the tannoy at half time and during downtime, hospitality prices, shooting up etc it's quite clear what direction Ron wants to take the club

I just thought I'd add the comma you missed.

1 hour ago, Homme said:

I just thought I'd add the comma you missed.

Thats my Friday night made - thanks for the laugh 😂😂

Doctor FinnBarr

Most seem want rid of El Porto now....pretty much because he's shit but say he's daft to turn down the 8k a week Ron is offering him. 8k per week, let that sink in........for a talentless street thug?

28 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Most seem want rid of El Porto now....pretty much because he's shit but say he's daft to turn down the 8kg a week Ron is offering him. 8kg per week, let that sink in........for a talentless street thug?

FTFY ... snort, snort ... fnarr, fnarr ...

19 hours ago, Dallas Green said:

Not all of them are delusional it appears. This one seems to get it 😄

hbs.PNG

:rofl:

2 minutes ago, PortyBeach said:

That’s a belter. Refreshing honesty!

They lucked out with John Mcginn. He brought the best out in bartley,  Allen and mutanteough. That midfield was the only reason they had a purple patch v us.

Pasquale for King
20 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

They lucked out with John Mcginn. He brought the best out in bartley,  Allen and mutanteough. That midfield was the only reason they had a purple patch v us.

They begged Celtic to buy Allan to get the money to buy McGinn, they played 12 games together. Two players our esteemed ex DoF completely missed out on whilst signing dozens of duds.

22 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

They begged Celtic to buy Allan to get the money to buy McGinn, they played 12 games together. Two players our esteemed ex DoF completely missed out on whilst signing dozens of duds.

Well done. 
You’ve once again managed to shoehorn a dig at Craig Levein into a thread that has nothing to do with him, or indeed Hearts. 
You should talk to someone about this obsession, it really isn’t healthy. 

Bazzas right boot
31 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

He's in your heed. 

A thread slagging hibs and look at the state of that post. 

Pretty sure we finished 3rd as well when hibs had these players which makes your post even more absurd. 

It's a good laugh tho. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
18 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Glad they're out. 

Like the flair tag, they were getting the reputation of a good cup team. 

Even some on here would peddle it out to slag Bob, CL or Hearts. 

Now that's gone up in smoke as well, although the flair tag still persists, so who knows. 

:lol:

neilson gifted them their holy-grail the Scottish cup and in the process rejuvenated a club which was in serious danger of heading into very difficult financial waters - he gave them the kiss of life he saved them

but hear me out fellow hearts fan :) this rejuvenation lasted about a season and a half before they started to totally hib-it

And here’s the good bit while saving them a few years ago neilson has also totally disarmed them they no longer have a once-in-umpteen-generations treasured event to drag them out the mire - Bob has taken away their lifeline that they shouldn’t have needed only a few years later

the only way out of this mess for them is good management and or the fans ploughing in similar to foh and “not cancelling their direct debits”

when defending Bob as you often admirably do feel free to add-in how he has now completely taken away that hibee lifeline that they used-up and hibb-ed a few years ago 

I’m a bit concerned that we need Simms or a similar almost as good type but that’s a good worry to have compared to how the hibs fans must feel right now 😃👍

worrying times for the hibs fans I’m sure you’ll agree 🙀

1 minute ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

neilson gifted them their holy-grail the Scottish cup and in the process rejuvenated a club which was in serious danger of heading into very difficult financial waters - he gave them the kiss of life he saved them

but hear me out fellow hearts fan :) this rejuvenation lasted about a season and a half before they started to totally hib-it

And here’s the good bit while saving them a few years ago neilson has also totally disarmed them they no longer have a once-in-umpteen-generations treasured event to drag them out the mire - Bob has taken away their lifeline that they shouldn’t have needed only a few years later

the only way out of this mess for them is good management and or the fans ploughing in similar to foh and “not cancelling their direct debits”

when defending Bob as you often admirably do feel free to add-in how he has now completely taken away that hibee lifeline that they used-up and hibb-ed a few years ago 

I’m a bit concerned that we need Simms or a similar almost as good type but that’s a good worry to have compared to how the hibs fans must feel right now 😃👍

Neilson didn't gift them anything. That's just illogical nonsense of the highest order.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
3 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Neilson didn't gift them anything. That's just illogical nonsense of the highest order.

:lion:

3 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

:lion:

No, you're quite correct. Hearts were indeed the only team H1b5 beat. 👍

Bazzas right boot
42 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

"Handed them the cup" 

That's plenty - sit down. 

What kind of a weirdo tries to drag a good Hibs bashing thread down in to the gutter by laying in to former Hearts managers and losses ………….. honestly do not know what is wrong with some of our supporters

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

🤣🤣🤣

Independence
18 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What kind of a weirdo tries to drag a good Hibs bashing thread down in to the gutter by laying in to former Hearts managers and losses ………….. honestly do not know what is wrong with some of our supporters

Probably not Hearts fans! They do their best at every opportunity to try and bring the club down. They are ‘keyboard warrior’s’ and quite pathetic. 

Just now, Independence said:

Probably not Hearts fans! They do their best at every opportunity to try and bring the club down. They are ‘keyboard warrior’s’ and quite pathetic. 

It is a weird thing to do if they are Hearts supporters that is for sure ………… I think some are just incapable of being happy even when things are going well

12 minutes ago, Gilberts Fridge said:

Nope, it's clearly a train of thought shared by more than a few. Unsurprisingly, there are some sensible responses. Anyhoo, my prediction for their opening 4 games is that they'll likely be sitting on 1 point. Should that come to pass then let's hope that very same poster gives an update.

1 minute ago, Wee Mikey said:

Nope, it's clearly a train of thought shared by more than a few. Unsurprisingly, there are some sensible responses. Anyhoo, my prediction for their opening 4 games is that they'll likely be sitting on 1 point. Should that come to pass then let's hope that very same poster gives an update.

Looking at that particular post I have to wonder if Gordon and his acolytes inside the club are actually paying some of the posters on .net to present as optimistic a picture of things at the club as they can.  

3 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Fantasists, they'll be third bottom

20 minutes ago, Gilberts Fridge said:

It is just an attempt to drum up a bit of positivity ………… one of them did the same prior to their league cup debacle with a thread about how they were starting to feel positive now that the new season was getting started ………….. they will probably have some one starting a nother a couple of weeks after we beat them in the first derby 

wind and pish in all honesty 

Edited by Sooks

highlandjambo3

Can someone send me a link to the hibs penalty shot into space where it’s returned and smacks Victor/jack funny clip

Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

3 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Spot the Hibees biting. Lovely stuff.

10 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Can someone send me a link to the hibs penalty shot into space where it’s returned and smacks Victor/jack funny clip

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Tazio said:

Well done. 
You’ve once again managed to shoehorn a dig at Craig Levein into a thread that has nothing to do with him, or indeed Hearts. 
You should talk to someone about this obsession, it really isn’t healthy. 

Thanks, I didn’t bring up those players he did. Anyone would accept they would’ve been good players for us. Talking about obsessed, I’ve got you on ignore, try it. 

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

He's in your heed. 

A thread slagging hibs and look at the state of that post. 

Pretty sure we finished 3rd as well when hibs had these players which makes your post even more absurd. 

It's a good laugh tho. 

Anyone with any football knowledge would grasp that those two players would’ve done well for us, maybe get someone to explain it to you. 
His tenure is no laughing matter, Hibs are though. 

12 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hahahahaha that’s brilliant 👍🏽

So is this courtesy of @hughesie27

McGeady's 2 'stuttering' pens back-to-back:-

1 hour ago, Gilberts Fridge said:

Admirable yet delusion how some can be so confident about the league campaign after failing to beat a poor league one side & mediocre championship side in the last few weeks. 

“Clear in third by 5-10 points”

😂😂😂😂😂

Pasquale for King
29 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

So is this courtesy of @hughesie27

McGeady's 2 'stuttering' pens back-to-back:-

Cheers.
The first is one of the worst I’ve ever seen, from what I’ve read they’re not that happy with their big name signing so far 😆

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
2 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

"Handed them the cup" 

you've actually misquoted me there mate but otherwise I’m sure we are delighted to agree that’s its very trying times for the hibees 😃👍

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
2 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Spot the Hibees biting. Lovely stuff.

very poorly researched post 🙁

:levein_interesting:

Naisys Tackle
3 minutes ago, on&up2017 said:

So, this is my first visit to hubs.nits for a very long time. It seems they will be pushing for 3rd and they like Ron🦄

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?358408-Hibs-will-have-a-good-team-this-year-and-qualify-for-Europe&p=7035826#post7035826

Theres more chance of me getting my hole off Alex Scott than them pushing for 3rd. 

Psyching each other up big style to undergo a massive fall.

1 hour ago, on&up2017 said:

So, this is my first visit to hubs.nits for a very long time. It seems they will be pushing for 3rd and they like Ron🦄

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?358408-Hibs-will-have-a-good-team-this-year-and-qualify-for-Europe&p=7035826#post7035826

That thread was highlighted earlier but there are more posts now. My favourite one has to be the one currently at the end from 'degenerated' who clearly isn't the sharpest tool in the box. His answers, were he to appear on 'The Chase' would be a hoot! (My bold):-

"Exactly. It's not been a great start and getting knocked out the league cup so early is not good. We can and we will come back from this, was it over when the Germans bombed pearl harbour?

Let's try getting behind the team and giving them some support, it might just help."

Edited by Wee Mikey

Biffa Bacon
9 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

His answers, were he to appear on 'The Chase' would be a hoot! (My bold):-

"Exactly. It's not been a great start and getting knocked out the league cup so early is not good. We can and we will come back from this, was it over when the Germans bombed pearl harbour?

Let's try getting behind the team and giving them some support, it might just help."

It's a quote from a film, National Lampoon's Animal House, staring John Belushi.

On 22/07/2022 at 11:44, Bauld said:

I'm not dipping it in my coffee for **** sake. It's a pie not a biscuit 🤣

I grabbed whatever was labeled reduced on the shelf for a late night snack and the coffee is something hot because I was working in a -19 freezer. 

Thank you though, I'm glad to be out of there and onto pastures new.

Lol. Now dipping a pie would work.....If dunking into soup or bovril.....off to give it a try

8 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

It's a quote from a film, National Lampoon's Animal House, staring John Belushi.

Aha! Thanks for that. It's now embeded in my wee heid for future reference along with the rest of my quiz answer nonsense. Not a film I'm ever likely to watch, mind you.

Doctor FinnBarr
11 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

"Handed them the cup" 

You wanted them to win!

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

You wanted them to win!

quote me saying that....

or you sit doon as well and stop havering a lot of pish.

Edited by Bazzas right boot

Doctor FinnBarr
3 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

quote me saying that....

or you sit doon as well and stop havering a lot of pish.

Tell the truth now, did or did you not want Hibs to beat Rangers in the 2016 Scottish Cup Final? Do you really want me to go back 6 years to quote you when most of this board at the time seen what you posted?

Sit down, shut up.