.net delusion

iantjambo

Bazzas right boot
13 hours ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

Excuse my ignorance but what does Karen types mean?

The average Joe/ karen who is an expert on war, covid, science, blm, politics, everything - but is really a ****ing idiot. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• vegas-voss

• Pasquale for King

wouldn't be a huge surprise to see hibs get off to a reasonable start but come november / december, drop like a stone to the lower reaches of the table. 

Them fretting with a dalliance with relegation whilst we enjoy a return to europe and cement 3rd again......natural order no?

Just now, Jim Panzee said:

wouldn't be a huge surprise to see hibs get off to a reasonable start but come november / december, drop like a stone to the lower reaches of the table. 

Them fretting with a dalliance with relegation whilst we enjoy a return to europe and cement 3rd again......natural order no?

Ah, you will be talking about their traditional Christmas slump. 👍

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

Ah, you will be talking about their traditional Christmas slump. 👍

of course 😆

14 hours ago, One five said:

Beating the monkey hangers 🥴

div 2 outfit and they celebrating😂😂

Agent Hartley setting them up for the proverbial fail

Percival King
1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

The average Joe/ karen who is an expert on war, covid, science, blm, politics, everything - but is really a ****ing idiot. 

Isn't that a "Chick", or am I on wrong thread?

2 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

As I said, it depends on the circles you mix in. 

None of the hibs I know wanted us to go bust. 

If wanting hibs to be relegated and for us to continue beating them means I love hibs, then fair enough. 

Unsure of my love being well documented, can you show me quotes of me saying I love hibs? 

If not, shit the **** up. 👍

Don't lie. No one likes folk that spread  lies.

I actually Feel a bit sorry for your work colleagues now , calling them low life's, saying they lie themselves but it seems you are the liar who is quite poisonous and makes stuff up! 

Wind your neck in. You wanted Hibs to win the cup didn't you? No other Hearts fan I know wished for that eventuality. That suggests to me you have something of an affection for the in-bred mutants. Just because you don't know any Hibs fans that wanted us dead (although what they are saying to your face and what they are actually thinking may well be 2 entirely different thing as they are a shower of twisted, bitter rats), it doesn't mean there weren't any. There were plenty enough for myself and a hell of a lot of Hearts fans to wish for them to suffer the same fate as they wished on us. Feck them.

I had a colleague in Abu Dhabi who was a staunch Hibbee and was quite open about wanting Hearts to die in 2013 after the 5-1.  Apart from that he was an intelligent(ish) guy.

Malinga the Swinga
4 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

As I said, it depends on the circles you mix in. 

None of the hibs I know wanted us to go bust. 

If wanting hibs to be relegated and for us to continue beating them means I love hibs, then fair enough. 

Unsure of my love being well documented, can you show me quotes of me saying I love hibs? 

If not, shit the **** up. 👍

Don't lie. No one likes folk that spread  lies.

I actually Feel a bit sorry for your work colleagues now , calling them low life's, saying they lie themselves but it seems you are the liar who is quite poisonous and makes stuff up! 

I want them to cease to exist. Would happily give up my own time to assist in demolition of Easter Road.

If would laugh at their pain, piss on their remains and delight in never seeing their rancid strip/team ever again.

Seems a reasonable position to me.

HeartsandonlyHearts
10 hours ago, Sooks said:

Your thoughts on the article mate. ?

In all honesty I despise them. I was at the 7-0 game. They reminded us about a league game worth 2 points for nigh on 39 years. The 5-1 game killed them. Then when we started all the 5-1 high jinx with all the photos, all of a sudden we were nuts to still be laughing at them years after the game. And we should stop it. Go **** Yourselves. We’ll decide when it ends. Not them. I hope they struggle for ever. I don’t want them disappearing. I want them around so we can have days like Hampden every now and again. They just can’t help themselves. They live in a fantasy world. They’ll never be Hearts and they know it. They just can’t admit it. They’re in total denial of how $#!te they really are.

HHGH

Just now, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

In all honesty I despise them. I was at the 7-0 game. They reminded us about a league game worth 2 points for nigh on 39 years. The 5-1 game killed them. Then when we started all the 5-1 high jinx with all the photos, all of a sudden we were nuts to still be laughing at them years after the game. And we should stop it. Go **** Yourselves. We’ll decide when it ends. Not them. I hope they struggle for ever. I don’t want them disappearing. I want them around so we can have days like Hampden every now and again. They just can’t help themselves. They live in a fantasy world. They’ll never be Hearts and they know it. They just can’t admit it. They’re in total denial of how $#!te they really are.

HHGH

Oh, I expect they’ll be getting reminded about 5-1 until long after I’m dead. There are kids who haven’t been born yet who will be reminding them about it. And they 100% deserve it, due to their complete obsession with the 7-0 game.

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I want them to cease to exist. Would happily give up my own time to assist in demolition of Easter Road.

If would laugh at their pain, piss on their remains and delight in never seeing their rancid strip/team ever again.

Seems a reasonable position to me.

It does, Not one I'd argue with. 

Not my position tho. 

I like beating them. 

Smoked-Glass
4 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

It does, Not one I'd argue with. 

Not my position tho. 

I like beating them. 

Yes. Hibs are a fodder club

Hibs are a club rudderless since Dempster walked out on them. With Dempster and Lennon in the dugout they had a a different mentality from the usual hibs. They almost had a bit of backbone.

Ron Gordon is running them into the ground. They have no clear direction or strategy. Lee Johnston has no proven track record. I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone by Christmas.

I've said it before hibs are losers. Their fans are losers who use words like yams to talk about us. Every time we beat them we've cheated. They were beaten in a nation semi final by us and they cheered them off and claimed some kind of victory...

The halliday stuff...hilarious..

Heartsofgold

Hibs wanted us to die.  End of story.  This was because it was the only credible way they will EVER become a dominant team in Edinburgh, at least until FC Edinburgh inevitably overtook them.

38 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Getting beat off of Burton it's on YouTube again

Drawing at HT.  The usual delusion from them in the chat. They're going to finish 3rd, and natural order will be restored after the first derby, don't you know. 

3-1 up now, I don't think hibs fans grasp that Preseason is more about fitness because they seem to think they will be right up there. They are pish.

10 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

3-1 up now, I don't think hibs fans grasp that Preseason is more about fitness because they seem to think they will be right up there. They are pish.

Their thread is funny .................... there was joking on here about us winning the league after we beat that part time mob yesterday but it was clearly not serious but that lot bloody hell

Clark Griswold
27 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

Just Remember these chunts celebrated a 0-0 draw against us at Tynie last season. 

32 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Their thread is funny .................... there was joking on here about us winning the league after we beat that part time mob yesterday but it was clearly not serious but that lot bloody hell

Loved the quote about Rocky improving greatly since last season and will become the best CB in the league🙈😂😂

1 minute ago, Papa John said:

Loved the quote about Rocky improving greatly since last season and will become the best CB in the league🙈😂😂

There is never any in between with them is there ..................... total shite for most of the season then they win a couple of friendlies and they are Brazil again 

idiots

3 hours ago, Papa John said:

I look forward to him playing against us on 07th August if they think he's that good.

4 hours ago, Clark Griswold said:

Just Remember these chunts celebrated a 0-0 draw against us at Tynie last season. 

Even more so the 0-0 at ER.

Feck me, they were even proud of another Hampden derby defeat.

:clubbed:

Edited by martoon

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

There is never any in between with them is there ..................... total shite for most of the season then they win a couple of friendlies and they are Brazil again 

idiots

Against shite opposition aswell. You would expect any of the top 6 scottish championship teams to beat hartlepool and Burton.

Naisys Tackle
15 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

Against shite opposition aswell. You would expect any of the top 6 scottish championship teams to beat hartlepool and Burton.

To put things into perspective Killie beat Charlton today, much more impressive a result. 

Percival King
2 hours ago, martoon said:

Even more so the 0-0 at ER.

Feck me, they were even proud of another Hampden derby defeat.

Och Martoon, are you one of those tiresome, predictable Jambos that think that scoring more goals than the opposition in semi final is what it's all about when in reality it's whether your fans make the most noise (or, at least, think that they made the most noise).

6 minutes ago, Percival King said:

Och Martoon, are you one of those tiresome, predictable Jambos that think that scoring more goals than the opposition in semi final is what it's all about when in reality it's whether your fans make the most noise (or, at least, think that they made the most noise).

😄

The dream derby rival, Perc.

Percival King
6 minutes ago, martoon said:

😄

The dream derby rival, Perc.

Yep, can't think of anything about them that I'd change.

40 minutes ago, Percival King said:

Best tifo display or GTFO

Edited by trotter

8 hours ago, Herbert. said:

They'll be in league cup action pretty soon that’s when they’ll find out what this brand new Brazilian like squad are made of.

Lee Johnson will be fortunate if he makes it to the 2nd Derby.

Hibs managers are SUCH fun.

Screenshot_20220702-003603_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20220702-004044_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20220702-004150_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20220702-005117_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220702-005412_Google.jpg

Edited by Wee Mikey
Couldn't resist a photo of the new H1b5 manager showing off his line dancing skills & moobs.

Doctor FinnBarr
2 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Lee Johnson will be fortunate if he makes it to the 2nd Derby.

Hibs managers are SUCH fun.

Screenshot_20220702-003603_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20220702-004044_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20220702-004150_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20220702-005117_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220702-005412_Google.jpg

Oops , I did it again

On 30/06/2022 at 08:20, Bazzas right boot said:

🙄

1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

One of them has just compared the new guy Tavares to Ronaldinho 🤣

🤣🤣 they never learn do they. They have signed about 20 players out of a lucky dip bag and think they’ve actually got a team that will challenge the old firm ffs 🤣  notice there’s been no hearts topics for ages. Someone undercover needs to bring up the FOH figures. The rats go into a cornered frenzy when that’s brought up, and run for their spoons and lighters.

Jean Louis Valois

Had a look at their team in the friendly they played yesterday. How many players have they signed this summer! a squad full of nobodies, players they have taken an absolute punt on. Think of the time and research Savage etc put into our new signings. We are on different level to them.

cliffdanum

On holiday in Crete, one has turned up in the hotel today, overheard how good there squad looking..Good manager in...just sniggered and my wife gave me the keep it shut stare..

Ronald Villiers

They create a lot of hysteria every pre season about how good they're going to be.  They're the only ones that believe it though.  They forget their failings too easily.  

3 hours ago, Ronald Villiers said:

They create a lot of hysteria every pre season about how good they're going to be.  They're the only ones that believe it though.  They forget their failings too easily.  

Not so sure they’re the only ones the media seem to buy into it every season.

Mind when Pa Kujabi was Roberto Carlos after one game.

Mind when Makalambi was the next mlion pound keeper.

Remember when Porteous would be at a top 4 premiership team.

Mind when oli Shaw was the best young striker in europe.

Mind when Fletcher was going to Real Madrid.

They are absolutely deluded and always have been..

Samuel Camazzola
On 29/06/2022 at 23:57, martoon said:

Hero worshipping Ivan Sproule now. 

For some, their favourite ever player.

It must be feckin awesome being a Hibby.

:4_1_72:

The Hibby.

Ah, Sproule. The veteran of the original Hampden humpings in 2006 and 2012. 😄 

I think wee Lewis may have surpassed him on the number of defeats there now though. 

34 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Ah, Sproule. The veteran of the original Hampden humpings in 2006 and 2012. 😄 

I think wee Lewis may have surpassed him on the number of defeats there now though. 

Quick check, Sam and lewy is 2 for 4.

Hanlon, though, has done three.

Doctor FinnBarr
1 hour ago, martoon said:

Done 3 spoons or men in the last hour?

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, martoon said:

👍 Apart from 2006, which other did Stevenson miss? I thought he'd have been around for all the others. 

15 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

One of them has just compared the new guy Tavares to Ronaldinho 🤣

I remember when they had the new Roberto Carlos

Pa.   😃

5 hours ago, mscjambo said:

Mind when Pa Kujabi was Roberto Carlos after one game.

Mind when Makalambi was the next mlion pound keeper.

Remember when Porteous would be at a top 4 premiership team.

Mind when oli Shaw was the best young striker in europe.

Mind when Fletcher was going to Real Madrid.

They are absolutely deluded and always have been..

You mean Yves Makabu-Ma-Kalambay who was quickly referred to as 'Ma-Calamity' by the H1b5 fellas I know. 😁

Hibs looking for £5m for Doig 🤣🤣🤣 they didn’t even make top 6 last season. If Bologna pay anything like that I give up.  What the actual Fek. He is bang average at most.