.net delusion

iantjambo

27 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

we could sell out our stadium with just two section of them, they couldn't if they tried that with us, we wont get any more cash for the game at Tynie, but they will with us being there.

The way ST sales are going this season, I agree. But there's certainly been derbies in recent seasons at Tynecastle that weren't quite a sell out in our end and that's giving them the full Roseburn.

Even then, might be a load of sentimental tosh but I like as many fans from both sides at the derby as possible. Love going to Easter Road too. If cutting their allocation means ours gets cut down there and I've got less chance of a ticket for the derby, then sorry but I'm against it.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• vegas-voss

• Pasquale for King

AC Mallin_51
17 minutes ago, jambostuart said:

"Luck of the draw". Love it. So bitter. Luck to finish third by a clear a mile and reach the semi by pumping them at Hampden....again. 

Along the lines of we should be embarrassed to celebrate.

Love the tears and snotters. No wonder they wear green

Laughed at that one myself, how do you even responded to that? 

11 minutes ago, Locky said:

The way ST sales are going this season, I agree. But there's certainly been derbies in recent seasons at Tynecastle that weren't quite a sell out in our end and that's giving them the full Roseburn.

Even then, might be a load of sentimental tosh but I like as many fans from both sides at the derby as possible. Love going to Easter Road too. If cutting their allocation means ours gets cut down there and I've got less chance of a ticket for the derby, then sorry but I'm against it.

I think the lower price ticket has played a bigger part in the sales than people think too it is a really good deal and I am not sure it would have been as popular if it was just regular priced season tickets 

Harry Potter
7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I think the lower price ticket has played a bigger part in the sales than people think too it is a really good deal and I am not sure it would have been as popular if it was just regular priced season tickets 

Got mine at midday, 255 pounds, roseburn, a bargain, will share with my son.

5 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Got mine at midday, 255 pounds, roseburn, a bargain, will share with my son.

Brilliant Harry that is what I mean it is a dead good deal

Harry Potter
Just now, Sooks said:

Brilliant Harry that is what I mean it is a dead good deal

A no brainer bud, been on the edge all week so went for it today, all sorted, cant wait .

1 minute ago, Harry Potter said:

A no brainer bud, been on the edge all week so went for it today, all sorted, cant wait .

Every one loves the JT s again Harry I hope you and your lad have a totally cool season : -) 

On 14/06/2022 at 12:04, Robbies right hand man said:

Is that definitely the infamous Sergey?

One of the most entertaining p!sh talkers on any forum ever.

He literally had them paying for fake

"inside" information on us - and when we came out of admin he literally claimed he was on a boat on holiday and disappeared.

Btw - due to the FOH and the wonderful supporters of Hearts FC - we're in the most comfortable financial position we've ever been in and a far preferably one of that of them.

I'd be far more worried if I was a Hibs fan. Debt increasing, crowds decreasing, rubbish squad and a foreign owner who has no real connection with the club.

Tick tock indeed you rats.

If not, there must be two of them. 
That doesn’t even bare thinking about.

wentworth jambo

Just to put it out there - tickets for their first competitive game at home to Clyde went on sale this morning- their expectation first game in the glorious reign they all think Lee Johnson is gonna lead them to. They’re gonna go fast and in big numbers given how their loyal fans have done on season tickets.

Actual : only 1.5 stands open and first day sales look like something slightly over 100.

1 hour ago, wentworth jambo said:

Just to put it out there - tickets for their first competitive game at home to Clyde went on sale this morning- their expectation first game in the glorious reign they all think Lee Johnson is gonna lead them to. They’re gonna go fast and in big numbers given how their loyal fans have done on season tickets.

Actual : only 1.5 stands open and first day sales look like something slightly over 100.

Imagine what the sales will look like for their next game if they slip up against Clyde.

4 hours ago, Herbert. said:

I ****ing hate hibs.

That's all.

yep , although to be fair they have given me some of the best days of my life. Plenty times. Best city opponents ever (can’t really call them rivals tbf)

colinmaroon
3 hours ago, wentworth jambo said:

A really well run club!

13 hours ago, Herbert. said:

To me, that seems more like an outbreak of sensible posting. Pointing out that a minority of fans can't function without a scapegoat to boo; that they exaggerate flaws and spout nonsense on (anti) social media; plus the fact that it is a phenomenon infecting all clubs makes a change from the typical deluded (allbeit entertaining) .nut threads.

So, not really "only H1b5". In fact, just change 'Rocky' for any number of recent Hearts players targetted similarly and that thread could easily be on this forum.

Having said that, the circumstances surrounding Rocky's extended contract are uniquely hilarious so H1b5 as a club deserve all the resultant sniggering.

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

To me, that seems more like an outbreak of sensible posting. Pointing out that a minority of fans can't function without a scapegoat to boo; that they exaggerate flaws and spout nonsense on (anti) social media; plus the fact that it is a phenomenon infecting all clubs makes a change from the typical deluded (allbeit entertaining) .nut threads.

So, not really "only H1b5". In fact, just change 'Rocky' for any number of recent Hearts players targetted similarly and that thread could easily be on this forum.

Having said that, the circumstances surrounding Rocky's extended contract are uniquely hilarious so H1b5 as a club deserve all the resultant sniggering.

Yip. 

100%

Our current manager had a mega thread for over a season, many of it with bile and hatred seeping through it. 

As you say, the way they signed him is "only hibs" tho. 

😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Sean Clare

2 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Yip. 

100%

Our current manager had a mega thread for over a season, many of it with bile and hatred seeping through it. 

As you say, the way they signed him is "only hibs" tho. 

😂😂😂

This is a thread to laugh at Hibs so why are you desperately trying to get Hearts supporters falling out over Neilson on it

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

This is a thread to laugh at Hibs so why are you desperately trying to get Hearts supporters falling out over Neilson on it

I was actually agreeing with said poster. He made a very good point, it's not only hibs that rip their own players. 

You are the one looking for an argument. 

👍

Unknown user
17 hours ago, sandylejambo said:

we could sell out our stadium with just two section of them, they couldn't if they tried that with us, we wont get any more cash for the game at Tynie, but they will with us being there.

They're still millions behind us in terms of income though, it's not like it'll make an actual difference.

An Easter Road derby is one of the greatest joys in life, as many Hearts as possible should be able to experience it.

McGlynn The Money
58 minutes ago, Sooks said:

He clearly still has a soft spot for Hibs after he wanted them to win the Scottish Cup in 2016.

2 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

He clearly still has a soft spot for Hibs after he wanted them to win the Scottish Cup in 2016.

You simply cannae help yerself.

3 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

I just do not get why some one would come bouncing on to a thread slagging the shambles that Hibs currently are with comments about Neilson and how some Hearts fans were not keen on him .................... why what is the aim of that other than to start an argument between fans about our manager 

McGlynn The Money
Just now, Sooks said:

I just do not get why some one would come bouncing on to a thread slagging the shambles that Hibs currently are with comments about Neilson and how some Hearts fans were not keen on him .................... why what is the aim of that other than to start an argument between fans about our manager 

It's very odd. He tries to turn every thread into an argument about his beloved "Bob" yet accuses everyone else on trolling.

Then the same posters always mysteriously appear to defend him. I'm sure that's just a coincidence though...

Randy Marsh

A good humerous thread derailed by some prize plum trying to turn it into a Neilson debate.  Never change kickback.🤣

1 minute ago, McGlynn The Money said:

It's very odd. He tries to turn every thread into an argument about his beloved "Bob" yet accuses everyone else on trolling.

Then the same posters always mysteriously appear to defend him. I'm sure that's just a coincidence though...

I like Neilson my self but the first part of your post is very true and I do not know what the point in it is I have not noticed the second part 

McGlynn The Money
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I like Neilson my self but the first part of your post is very true and I do not know what the point in it is I have not noticed the second part 

Yes, I'm a big fan of Robbie too. Not sure why someone else feels the need to use him to cause division.

wentworth jambo

Back on track - currently a thread on lochend.net - what would you consider a successful season...one throbber has responded :

- 3rd in the League

- win all cup ties except Old Firm

- majority of points in derbies : 5 or more if 3 derbies, 7 or more if 4 derbies

What planet are they on ?

Randy Marsh
6 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Yes, I'm a big fan of Robbie too. Not sure why someone else feels the need to use him to cause division.

It's odd.  There is a real feel good factor at Hearts right now.  We could do without their negative vibes.

On the thread topic that thread about Rocky is totally funny ........................ they have gone from not rating him to wanting him to play because of the abuse he has received which is totally fine by me because he is rubbish 😄 

44 days until we inflict misery on the latest batch of Lochend losers.

Welcome to Hibs Lee

:yas:

18 hours ago, Locky said:

This comment is simply just not true. 

28 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

This comment is simply just not true. 

It really is. Not saying that there's been rakes of empty seats like what that lot get down there, but I've not exactly struggled to get tickets for friends on the day of a derby in the past. Last few seasons Hibs have sold out their allocation in the Roseburn every time as far as I'm aware, yet attendances still differ a bit which would suggest not selling out, or a couple of hundred ST holders just didn't turn up which for a derby I think isn't that likely.

Since we opened the new main stand, derby crowds have always been just over 19,000 which isn't far off, or may even be a sell out, but for example, the 17/18 cup tie was 18,700, which is 1,300 short of our capacity. The first derby at Tynie this season was 18,100 but in fairness, I think that's when the 'red zones' were still in force.

Point I'm making is, while I know our crowds are generally healthier than that shite by quite some way, lets not kid ourselves on that we sell out every week all the time. Even the ST holders this year, for example, is incredible, but we all know that if we don't keep up the results the next season or 2, that figure will come down again.

1 minute ago, Locky said:

It really is. Not saying that there's been rakes of empty seats like what that lot get down there, but I've not exactly struggled to get tickets for friends on the day of a derby in the past. Last few seasons Hibs have sold out their allocation in the Roseburn every time as far as I'm aware, yet attendances still differ a bit which would suggest not selling out, or a couple of hundred ST holders just didn't turn up which for a derby I think isn't that likely.

Since we opened the new main stand, derby crowds have always been just over 19,000 which isn't far off, or may even be a sell out, but for example, the 17/18 cup tie was 18,700, which is 1,300 short of our capacity. The first derby at Tynie this season was 18,100 but in fairness, I think that's when the 'red zones' were still in force.

Point I'm making is, while I know our crowds are generally healthier than that shite by quite some way, lets not kid ourselves on that we sell out every week all the time. Even the ST holders this year, for example, is incredible, but we all know that if we don't keep up the results the next season or 2, that figure will come down again.

What a misery guts 

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, Locky said:

its not really, like every club hearts have ST holder who can’t attend and there has been no proper mechanism to make sure tickets are re-used.  Also - we don’t sell areas of the ground for this fixture - lower G for example.

hibs however allocate shit loads of free tickets, but still count them when they aren’t used

totally different 

28 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

its not really, like every club hearts have ST holder who can’t attend and there has been no proper mechanism to make sure tickets are re-used.  Also - we don’t sell areas of the ground for this fixture - lower G for example.

hibs however allocate shit loads of free tickets, but still count them when they aren’t used

totally different 

Think it's getting all a bit over thought now mate. Point I made was simple. People saying we should cut their allocation because we could sell more which is probably the case this season, but all I pointed out initially was that in previous years when we haven't been playing so well, derbies don't always sell out or if they do, they often only sell out round about the day of the game. Cutting allocation just seems a bit kneejerk especially as it'll probably have repercussions for our own fans down there. If we continue the way we are going this season, then there's possibly a serious discussion to be had about cutting their allocation.

Say What Again
19 hours ago, wentworth jambo said:

Concession tickets are only £6 too

Lord Beni of Gorgie

First time I've visited this thread, but that OP from over the ridiculous side is brilliant. Talk about burying your head in the sand :lol:

32 minutes ago, Locky said:

Think it's getting all a bit over thought now mate. Point I made was simple. People saying we should cut their allocation because we could sell more which is probably the case this season, but all I pointed out initially was that in previous years when we haven't been playing so well, derbies don't always sell out or if they do, they often only sell out round about the day of the game. Cutting allocation just seems a bit kneejerk especially as it'll probably have repercussions for our own fans down there. If we continue the way we are going this season, then there's possibly a serious discussion to be had about cutting their allocation.

Absolutely we cut there’s and ours will follow at their midden. If we continue to sell out season tickets for the next 2 seasons then we should cut them but after one good season it’s just embarrassing if come next season we have to return to full allocation. 

9 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Absolutely we cut there’s and ours will follow at their midden. If we continue to sell out season tickets for the next 2 seasons then we should cut them but after one good season it’s just embarrassing if come next season we have to return to full allocation. 

Yup exactly. It's the exact same as some people who immediately think after last season we need to expand the stadium again. That comes at a cost of millions. Millions which will be wasted if we can't keep it up. :lol: 

We had a great season last season, but lets not get carried away. This is hopefully just the start of a great era for the club kicking on, but it needs to be built on a few seasons of continuity. Getting back to 3rd and Europe was massive, now it's all about staying there for the next couple of years at least. If we do that, and the numbers continue to grow then yeah, we'll need to seriously look at finding ways to increase our support on a matchday.

maroonlegions
19 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Natural born losers 

Are they still getting fleeced by some of there so called fans who pretend they have ailments in order to get a cheap ST.

Hibby at work confirmed he has done it..