• Sooks

• martoon

• vegas-voss

• Pasquale for King

millerjames398
7 minutes ago, Robbies right hand man said:

The guy is a really strange man. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/theleftbanker1/with_replies

Definitely Sergey btw - and also definitely a Hibs fan as it's strange behavior is A-typical for them

"Make my memoirs..your Christmas reading.."😂..this ****er can't actually be serious, guy looks like he's been cultured on a petrie dish as well..a definite "want" about him😂😂😂

19 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I've got in mind that there was a poster called de Santos as well as sergey on dotnet. I also have in mind that they agreed with each other.

On their giant thread about our administration on their forum desantos sanger and Sergey were having a three way conversation with him self 

Unknown user
Just now, Sooks said:

On their giant thread about our administration on their forum desantos sanger and Sergey were having a three way conversation with him self 

Yeah that's right, and there were accusations about it too IIRC

millerjames398
5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

***** sounds like Jim carreys character hank Evan's from "me,myself,and irene"😂😂😂

Edited by millerjames398
Spell error

John Findlay
7 minutes ago, millerjames398 said:

***** sounds like Jim carreys character hank Evan's from "me,myself,and irene"😂😂😂

Or his character in Liar liar.

15 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The admins were happy to encourage the guy and no one was allowed to question him. I suspect he lurks on here also.

Heartsofgold

Christ I just read through that thread!!!  There is not one of the repliers, most of them RABID Hearts haters by the way, that agrees with a word he says.  

Looks like his scam with the £10 'exclusive' breaking news shite has woken them up to his bollocks.

One of his posts say's he has already got a 'small fortune' and has no need to turn it into a 'big fortune'.  Aye, all the £10's you scalped of the gullible hobbit hordes will have built up a tidy amount!!!

This muppet really, really needs professional help with his fantasies and he pathological obsession with our Glorious team!!!

Percival King

Sounds like this guy is the modern equivalent of the bloke who wandered about all day, every day wearing a sandwich board saying "the end is nigh", convinced that in the end he'll be proven right and everyone will bow at his feet, recognising his wisdom and foresight. 

hereford_hearts
1 hour ago, millerjames398 said:

Quite the resume, What's the fellas real name..Walter Mitty?😂😂😂

Sounds to me like a guy who used to work for me. He was doing basic testing on customer sites. Luckily I was on site, and the customer told me he didn't want him ever on the site again. He was removed from the project, and the company made him redundant a few months later. 

A couple of years pass, and a workmate showed me his LinkedIn profile. Well, unbeknown to us, he had actually project managed the whole system install🤣🤣

38 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Christ I just read through that thread!!!  There is not one of the repliers, most of them RABID Hearts haters by the way, that agrees with a word he says.  

Looks like his scam with the £10 'exclusive' breaking news shite has woken them up to his bollocks.

One of his posts say's he has already got a 'small fortune' and has no need to turn it into a 'big fortune'.  Aye, all the £10's you scalped of the gullible hobbit hordes will have built up a tidy amount!!!

This muppet really, really needs professional help with his fantasies and he pathological obsession with our Glorious team!!!

Did he not claim at one point he had some connection to Lithuania? Don’t see that in his book?

Just think of all the pain and anguish Hearts have inflicted on that poor individual and bask in it.

🎶 One Wallace Mercer,

There's only one Wallace Mercer...🎵 

Robbies right hand man
1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

Did he not claim at one point he had some connection to Lithuania? Don’t see that in his book?

haha, he did - plus many, many, many obvious and weird lies. 

He's still at it clearly. 

The aforementioned nutter is never off Hearts fb related stuff, until his team gets humped then he goes silent.

I asked him if he had any friends.

millerjames398
1 hour ago, hereford_hearts said:

Sounds to me like a guy who used to work for me. He was doing basic testing on customer sites. Luckily I was on site, and the customer told me he didn't want him ever on the site again. He was removed from the project, and the company made him redundant a few months later. 

A couple of years pass, and a workmate showed me his LinkedIn profile. Well, unbeknown to us, he had actually project managed the whole system install🤣🤣

😂😂 sounds like, a real legend in his own lunchtime👍🏼😂😂

millerjames398
2 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Or his character in Liar liar.

👏🏼 think this twat, covers a number of bases to be fair😂

highlandjambo3
8 minutes ago, millerjames398 said:

👏🏼 think this twat, covers a number of bases to be fair😂

If you’ve been to Tenerife he’s been to Elevenerife 😂

3 hours ago, Robbies right hand man said:

The guy is a really strange man. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/theleftbanker1/with_replies

Definitely Sergey btw - and also definitely a Hibs fan as it's strange behavior is A-typical for them

He signs off every tweet with his name? WTF!  Surely the fact he's tweeting means that people know it's him. Weird man

davemclaren
12 minutes ago, TurboT said:

He signs off every tweet with his name? WTF!  Surely the fact he's tweeting means that people know it's him. Weird man

Just another misunderstood warrior poet. 

25 minutes ago, TurboT said:

Not a single 'like' from his tweets either. Maybe people see him for what he really is. 

6 hours ago, Smithee said:

Live and learn, so this is the boy is it?

Screenshot_20220615-063612.thumb.png.e806abd45c65f6341ccd68dec77ba4ff.png

I never thought for one second he was an actual grown up

He’d give David Ike a run for his money 

Edited by 1971fozzy

millerjames398
1 hour ago, TurboT said:

I noticed that as well,,his name is on his twitter page, so feck knows why he needs to sign off😂😂😂

This Raphael De Santos guy actually appears to be a normal bloke with a fairly adventurous career.

His colleagues on Linked in speak highly of him. He in no way comes across in anything I’ve seen written either by him or about him as anything other than normal. Certainly the opposite of this Filipino chap or indeed Sergey.

I wonder if they are different people and Filipino is masquerading as him?

Raphael certainly has had a successful career and travelled the world. The ideal life for some Walter Mitty type person to latch on to and represent themselves as being them.

Somebody on Twitter should maybe ask him?

davemclaren
11 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

This Raphael De Santos guy actually appears to be a normal bloke with a fairly adventurous career.

His colleagues on Linked in speak highly of him. He in no way comes across in anything I’ve seen written either by him or about him as anything other than normal. Certainly the opposite of this Filipino chap or indeed Sergey.

Raphael certainly has had a successful career and travelled the world. The ideal life for some Walter Mitty type person to latch on to and represent themselves as being them.

Very possible in this world of the internet. 

1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

You might be on to something there, Vlad.

1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

Does he mention his boat much I seem to recall after 10 long hard years of trying to destroy Hearts on the day when it was actually possible he went sailing and missed the announcement!

Disappointing that such an accomplished author doesn't know the difference between were and where.

Shakespeare's legacy safe for the moment.

8 hours ago, millerjames398 said:

Quite the resume, What's the fellas real name..Walter Mitty?😂😂😂

o857v5fe0lts8kn6j27duhuki7._SY75_.jpg

I recognise this weirdo. He's always spouting absolute pish on Edinburgh Evening News football comments sections.

He strikes me that he hates Hearts far more than he likes Hibs.

Definitely a strange one, even more so than your average Hibby.

21 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Remember on .net when Sergey had a sidekick called Santos

11 minutes ago, JAYEL said:

Remember on .net when Sergey had a sidekick called Santos

It is a bit like he is a total lunatic with multiple accounts set up on various plat forms and nothing else in his life that diverts his time or attention 😄 

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

It is a bit like he is a total lunatic with multiple accounts set up on various plat forms and nothing else in his life that diverts his time or attention 😄 

Strange behaviour from a so called successful business man ( if it’s him above )

wentworth jambo

As an aside from Sergey, just noticed this nugget re their new strip :

Plain green with white sleeves is all that's needed. It's the most classic and recognisable strip in Scottish and probably British football.

:cornette:

58 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

Plain green with white sleeves is all that's needed. It's the most classic and recognisable strip in Scottish and probably British football.

I think he meant in terms of identifying criminals 

2 hours ago, wentworth jambo said:

Made me laugh too, wj.

Man U and Liverpool's red, Newcastle's b&w stripes, Celtic's green/grey hoops...nut, it's Hibs' green and white sleeves, copied from Arsenal, that is the most classic and recognizable in Britain???? 😄

Feck me, it's not even the most iconic in Edinburgh.

AC Mallin_51

Sorry for the bump but check this absolute topper 😂😂

We last won something in the same decade they last won something so what a crazy point that is, they’ve not even beaten us this decade and have lost at Hampden to us twice 😂

the delusion is absolutely unbelievable over there 

FE9A71AB-095F-4BB9-8146-426EFA4061BF.png

10 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

We last won something in the same decade they last won something so what a crazy point that is, they’ve not even beaten us this decade and have lost at Hampden to us twice 😂

Hibs fans like Green Day are to be encouraged because it is the comfort blanket snugglers like him who are going to stop them ever addressing the glaring issues at their club and their chronic lack of interest and ambition ............... it is the ones making a noise about how shambolic they are that you have to worry about but hope fully they will continue to be shouted down

Ex member of the SaS

So glad I lead a sheltered life and don't use social media ( this site only ). I have no knowledge of these clowns and never want to either. Life was so much better without people posting their fantasies online. Surprised he hasn't posted a pic of his last poo.

Percival King

It really is a source of great disappointment for me, and I'm sure all Hearts fans, that when Scotland is inevitably awarded the hosting of the World Cup that Tynecastle won't be one of the stadia used.

When I'm watching Brazil v Germany in the semi at Easter Road I'll be mighty embarrassed that it couldn't be at Tynecastle.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Hibs fans like Green Day are to be encouraged because it is the comfort blanket snugglers like him who are going to stop them ever addressing the glaring issues at their club and their chronic lack of interest and ambition ............... it is the ones making a noise about how shambolic they are that you have to worry about but hope fully they will continue to be shouted down

I've said the same myself.

It will be a sad day when the majority of dotnuts come too from their floodlit, swashbuckling, 0-7 stupor and see the grim reality of shite football, failure and being Hearts' bitches.

They might, just might, get off their sofas, pay the correct ST money and set up an FoH-like fundraiser.

The Hibby is fine as he is:

A tit in a trance.

Edited by martoon

21 minutes ago, martoon said:

I've said the same myself.

It will be a sad day when the majority of dotnuts come too from their floodlit, swashbuckling, 0-7 stupor and see the grim reality of shite football, failure and being Hearts' bitches.

They might, just might, get off their sofas, pay the correct ST money and set up an FoH-like fundraiser.

The Hibby is fine as he is:

A tit in a trance.

Precisely

Why do we still give these losers a favour and give them the whole of the roseburn stand.

That is a very one sided deal and it benefits them more than us, why would we help them in this way? 

They need us to fill their stadium for them whereas we would sell out tynecastle with zero hibs fans in the stadium.

Hopefully they are paying us a premium for the privilege of having the whole stand, it’s the only way I would find it acceptable.  If its just ‘we give you the stand if you give us one at easter road’ then I’m afraid that’s a terrible deal for us. 

steinbeckjambo1874
3 hours ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Amazing how you can spin things to suit your own, bitter, requirements...have to say absolutely gutted we won't be hosting any major international football tournaments in Gorgie.

The most succulent of salty tears, never change Hibs fans! 😆

JamboAndrew
3 hours ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

I had to reread what they wrote a few times. Excellent. I love having hibs as our rivals. You couldn't make them up. If they were in a book people would tell the author to dial it down as they are just unbelievable.

From their players getting trouble, to their delusions of grandeur to the brave warrior poet style of football that leads them to being horsed in every quantifiable measure since they slipped into this world by us. They're brilliant. Never change wee guys.

millerjames398
2 hours ago, Percival King said:

It really is a source of great disappointment for me, and I'm sure all Hearts fans, that when Scotland is inevitably awarded the hosting of the World Cup that Tynecastle won't be one of the stadia used.

When I'm watching Brazil v Germany in the semi at Easter Road I'll be mighty embarrassed that it couldn't be at Tynecastle.

Even worse for the poor journalists, getting wet in a downpour🤷🏼‍♂️😂🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

1 hour ago, Shanks said:

Why do we still give these losers a favour and give them the whole of the roseburn stand.

That is a very one sided deal and it benefits them more than us, why would we help them in this way? 

They need us to fill their stadium for them whereas we would sell out tynecastle with zero hibs fans in the stadium.

Hopefully they are paying us a premium for the privilege of having the whole stand, it’s the only way I would find it acceptable.  If its just ‘we give you the stand if you give us one at easter road’ then I’m afraid that’s a terrible deal for us. 

I get that, but we do get something out of it. The full stand at their gaff in return, rammed full of noisy Jambos as we slip them a length yet again.

sandylejambo
7 minutes ago, Locky said:

I get that, but we do get something out of it. The full stand at their gaff in return, rammed full of noisy Jambos as we slip them a length yet again.

we could sell out our stadium with just two section of them, they couldn't if they tried that with us, we wont get any more cash for the game at Tynie, but they will with us being there.

jambostuart
5 hours ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

"Luck of the draw". Love it. So bitter. Luck to finish third by a clear a mile and reach the semi by pumping them at Hampden....again. 

Along the lines of we should be embarrassed to celebrate.

Love the tears and snotters. No wonder they wear green