Hearts Artwork - Have you Hearts daft grandkids ( updated/merged )

Fxxx the SPFL

sandylejambo

My boys oldest know all the teams squad numbers when he was six, my daughters kids got me a nice pair of maroon Nike trainers with FTH embroidered on the back. Love them.

Roxy Hearts

I've got 4, 2 boys and 2 girls. All Hearts fans although the youngest one's uncle wants him to be a Celtic fan but my daughter not having it! 🤣

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, **** the SPFL said:

Our kids gifted us this picture for our Ruby wedding anniversarygrandkids.jpg.08719dff50038023ba581dae41ba2b12.jpg

How did you get this…..I want one for my daughter and my two grandkids.

Fort Vallance

My two oldest grandsons, nearly 18 and 14 both season ticket holders. The eldest on his tenth year. Despite living 90 miles away they followed my example despite the peer pressure from classmates to glory hunt with the ugly sisters. One of my greatest joys is travelling to games with them.  My youngest two are still too young to get the message but since their dad is a lifelong fan I'm hopeful.

Fxxx the SPFL
1 minute ago, highlandjambo3 said:

How did you get this…..I want one for my daughter and my two grandkids.

my laddies pal from Kelso he does it part time. Son sent me a wee video clip of him drawing the picture looks like it was just coloured pencils.

If i new how to upload the video i would but my IT skills care crap.

PS i don't know how much the kids paid for it but seemingly took him forty odd man hours

Fxxx the SPFL
2 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

My two oldest grandsons, nearly 18 and 14 both season ticket holders. The eldest on his tenth year. Despite living 90 miles away they followed my example despite the peer pressure from classmates to glory hunt with the ugly sisters. One of my greatest joys is travelling to games with them.  My youngest two are still too young to get the message but since their dad is a lifelong fan I'm hopeful.

that's what i'm looking forward to taking them all to the games in a couple of years at one time has to be just on an individual basis at present just as well the wife is a season ticket holder as well.

Spitonastranger

My granddaughter who is 2 and a half already asks to come with me and her dad. Hopefully a friendly before the season and i can take her to her first game. 

Maple Leaf
7 hours ago, **** the SPFL said:

Our kids gifted us this picture for our Ruby wedding anniversarygrandkids.jpg.08719dff50038023ba581dae41ba2b12.jpg

That's a great picture; one to treasure.

I have 6 grandchildren, all of whom would identify as Hearts supporters if you asked them, although only 3 of them have ever been to a Hearts game.  They're all adults and have been known to serenade me with the Hearts song on my birthday.

That's very good, imo, since they are all second-generation Canadians.

Fxxx the SPFL
14 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

I have 6 grandchildren, all of whom would identify as Hearts supporters if you asked them, although only 3 of them have ever been to a Hearts game.  They're all adults and have been known to serenade me with the Hearts song on my birthday.

That’s nice to hear

20 hours ago, **** the SPFL said:

Outstanding!

21 hours ago, **** the SPFL said:

Wonderful, you must cherish that.

Fxxx the SPFL
52 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Wonderful, you must cherish that.

Yep right above fire in living room 

• 8 months later...
Fxxx the SPFL

Ann Budge was presented with a picture tonight done by the lad that painted our grandkids I’ll see if I can share picture 

thejambomancan
On 09/06/2022 at 15:29, Maple Leaf said:

That there, it what it is all about. Hat off sir. Brilliant. I never post but love this. 

I'm up against the Geordies with those 2 but I'm confident we will prevail. The 4 yo has already been to Tynecastle (Museum & Shop) and Kano took him outside to view the pitch. Hooked! 

20230226_011340.jpg

20230226_011318.jpg

Doctor FinnBarr
39 minutes ago, iainmac said:

I'm up against the Geordies with those 2 but I'm confident we will prevail. The 4 yo has already been to Tynecastle (Museum & Shop) and Kano took him outside to view the pitch. Hooked! 

20230226_011340.jpg

20230226_011318.jpg

My daughter was presented with a toon top when she was born from the wifes family, think it was worn for a photo shoot and nowt else. Everything is maroon with her nowadays. Had her daughter at Tynie for the Livi SC game last season when she was 2. Started nursery now and sings a bit, ripe to get the Hearts song into her head.

Seaside jambo

4grandsons and 1 granddaughter all jambos 

2have season tickets with their dad the other three still a bit young but I’m sure all five will be there one day I will be the happiest man their 😊

6 hours ago, Korky said:

Five generations so far:

My grandsons, my son, me, my late dad and his dad. 1890s to the present!

I'm slightly ahead of you.

My grandfather was born in 1882, and was the Hearts trainer in 1911.

And I now have 4 great-grandchildren, so they are generation six.

Ah doot I'll be around when generation 7 shows up.  :wheelchair:

willie wallace

5 grandsons and one granddaughter all 7 and under.

4 live about half an hour from Ajax  stadium and the other 2 in Johannesburg.

Desperate to take them to Tynecastle as soon as possible.

Fxxx the SPFL
57 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

5 grandsons and one granddaughter all 7 and under.

4 live about half an hour from Ajax  stadium and the other 2 in Johannesburg.

Desperate to take them to Tynecastle as soon as possible.

With 2500 on the waiting list you’ll struggle we can’t even get a ticket for our eldest grandson who is six good luck getting them in

I've got three grandkids , One Rangers , one Celtic and one that's Hearts daft and goes to games with me , My Granddaughter is officially the third generation brought up in the weege. My dad and his dad were from Stenhouse .  

willie wallace
1 hour ago, **** the SPFL said:

With 2500 on the waiting list you’ll struggle we can’t even get a ticket for our eldest grandson who is six good luck getting them in

Maybe just as well they live so far away.

Would cost me a fortune😊

gorgierulesapply88

No photo description available.

Lad I played football with has created this masterpiece.

Ben Herdman, currently plays for Gala Fairydean. 

I'm sure if people where looking for something like this he'd be more than accomodating. 

Edited by gorgierulesapply88

• gorgierulesapply88 changed the title to Queen Anne & Eric artwork.
gorgierulesapply88
26 minutes ago, Sleepy head said:

Queen Anne 🤪.To be brutally honest. That is pish.

Not a fan of Queen Anne myself sir. However, it's nice artwork considering.

53 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Not a fan of Queen Anne myself sir. However, it's nice artwork considering.

Or anything else Hearts related. 

been here before
4 hours ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

I'm sure if people where looking for something like this he'd be more than accomodating. 

That is ****in awful.

Portable Badger
19 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Not yet. My two granddaughters are quite rightly Pompey supporters. Their local team.

Poor buggars !!!  

😜

5 grandkids (2 boys, 3 girls). All but one of the girls has attended Tynecastle and beyond but her boyfriend is a guid Hearts man. The youngest (10) is my current sidekick and she loves it. This is her first season and she’s already seen as many 3 goal derby victories for Hearts as I’ve seen for Hibs! Her brother (same Dad) used to play for Hibs so it took a while to get her along. 
Unfortunately one of the boys has to be a secret Jambo as his Dad has leanings towards Ibrox as his family are all bigoted *******s. The type who’ll gather round the Christmas tree and sing the sash. Once fielded a phone call giving me dog’s abuse for buying the wee man a Hearts top. In my mind’s eye I could see him mum working him from the back. 
I think I’ve brainwashed them all. 🇱🇻

Would love to have have one of my grandad made like that. He was a massive jambo passed away a few years ago. Miss him dearly. 

Clark Griswold
6 hours ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

There's another thread which has this in it along with someone's grandkids

• davemclaren changed the title to Hearts Artwork - Have you Hearts daft grandkids ( updated/merged )
Shanks said no
3 hours ago, Jammy T said:

Its like God and her husband are looking over Tynecastle  ;)

The stadium art is good enough.

At least she will see the Castle if she looks over her shoulder