• Bazzas right boot

• Smoked-Glass

• briever

• Boab

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Captain Lithuania
1 hour ago, 4marsbars said:

Kickbackers having a go at Hearts legends.

Not a fan.

Steady. Hardly a legend, probably doesn’t deserve to be named alongside the likes of Gordon, Skacel, Hartley, Robbo, etc. 

And he acted like a dick when he was on Sky Sports. Sounds like you think more highly of him than he does of Hearts. 

Edited by Captain Lithuania

KyleLafferty

Berra was a shite captain. Showed zero respect to when DS told him he was shite ran to the cameras. Acted like a wank everytime on sky sports. Dick.

12 hours ago, mickycameron98 said:

Christ they have Christophe Berra as a guest pundit. Not a fan!

Better than that Hoon #@£&

1 hour ago, 4marsbars said:

Not a fan.

Sullied his reputation latterly and really did himself absolutely no favours with many of us with his appearance on SKY Sports.  A shame that happened.

2 hours ago, 4marsbars said:

Not a fan.

Does Berra fall into the ‘legend’ category ? 

26 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Sullied his reputation latterly and really did himself absolutely no favours with many of us with his appearance on SKY Sports.  A shame that happened.

Yip. A great captain but was downhill after injury and DS only said what everyone was thinking.

Bungalow Bill
52 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Does Berra fall into the ‘legend’ category ? 

Scottish cup winner…

5 minutes ago, Apache Mal said:

Scottish cup winner…

Despite not having played in a winning SC team ? 

22 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Yes like Robbo, except Robbo IS a legend

Yea, I would agree with that, Jimmy.

There is a tendency to put Cup Winners in the legend category but that would mean guys like Tall, Driver and Elliot being legends.

It doesn’t really work like that, does it ? 

queensferryjambo

Berra may well be a tragic pundit, but the on the last 2 occasions I have watched Sportscene Ryan Porteous  was a guest pundit. 

Not quite sure how desperate Sportscene are to have to use a 23 year old yob to be an expert on their panel. He is also a tragic pundit. I can only presume he has a PR team working overtime to try and clean up with thug on and off the pitch image.

Not sure why the BBC see fit to employ a boy accused (he actually said he would plead guilty if he was offered a lesser charge which was rejected) of hitting a woman in the face with a glass. He is out on bail until his court case in September as well. 

This is as bad as Marvin Bartley being a BBC pundit and also getting the gig as SFA Equality adviser role even after he is found guilty of crimes against women. 

Smoked-Glass
1 hour ago, Boab said:

There is a tendency to put Cup Winners in the legend category but that would mean guys like Tall, Driver and Elliot being legends.

Think it's to do with appearances as well though.  Gary Mackay for example.

Phil stamp and Graham Weir are legends for one moment of brilliance.

Malinga the Swinga
17 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Think it's to do with appearances as well though.  Gary Mackay for example.

Phil stamp and Graham Weir are legends for one moment of brilliance.

Gary Mackay isn't a Hearts legend. He played most games but was instantly forgettable in vast majority. Not even a one club player, the only reason he stuck around so long was no-one else wanted him until Airdrie came along.

Decent club servant but not legend.

Bungalow Bill

I don’t understand the hate for Berra, he never stood up to shake Stendel‘s hand, and wasn’t happy to be told he was punted the day after his wedding. 

Maybe he figured Stendel out straight from the off? 

I like Berra, no problem with him. Suffered a horrendous injury for us, and up to that point was superb. Scottish Cup winners medal, captained the club and played for Scotland (which I know is important to some people). 

Smoked-Glass
27 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Gary Mackay isn't a Hearts legend. He played most games but was instantly forgettable in vast majority. Not even a one club player, the only reason he stuck around so long was no-one else wanted him until Airdrie came along.

Gary Mackay is a legend

Samuel Camazzola
3 hours ago, Boab said:

TBF, I think he does deserve the tag. He also got the official MOM that day for his performance. 

Gary Mackay played over 700 games for Hearts, always gave 100% and never hid on the pitch.  Legend in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I was never Mackay's biggest fan, but your diatribe above is nonsense.

Utter nonsense.

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, Captain Lithuania said:

Steady. Hardly a legend, probably doesn’t deserve to be named alongside the likes of Gordon, Skacel, Hartley, Robbo, etc. 

And he acted like a dick when he was on Sky Sports. Sounds like you think more highly of him than he does of Hearts. 

He didn't act like a dick when on sky sports ffs. 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Worse post on the Internet. 

I'm not even a big  fan of Gary Mackay but that is absolute shite. 

heatonjambo
5 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Oh dear

prepare for a pasting. That’s nonsense   

5 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Best of attention seeker meme quotes about attention seeking friends Google  Search - Game of War Real Tips

i wish jj was my dad
3 hours ago, dav1e said:

Gary Mackay played over 700 games for Hearts, always gave 100% and never hid on the pitch.  Legend in my opinion. 

Yip. Whatever his failings and in the past few years I have gone right off him but there really is no question that Gary is a legend. His performances are very under rated and was always prepared to stand up and be counted when the chips were down.

As for CB too many people forget how immense he was before his injury. Yes, his performances after the injury were not good enough but he put his body on the line every time he pulled on the shirt. I'll never diss him. 

8 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

A bit hash.  Does anyone agree?

PhoenixHearts
13 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Anything is better than Shelly Kerr .

Even Mr dead from Harry Enfield.

Would you rather be stuck in a lift with Shelley Kerr or Steven Pressley?

Smoked-Glass
11 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Pressley.  Knowledgeably guy even if he speaks slow.

As for CB? Well, the  guy was a good servant for Hearts, took a horrendous injury, came back and did his best. As for comments good or bad from him? We all say things at times we come to regret and if he has the club at heart, then I’m sure he will think back on it.

15 hours ago, Apache Mal said:

I don’t understand the hate for Berra, he never stood up to shake Stendel‘s hand, and wasn’t happy to be told he was punted the day after his wedding. 

Maybe he figured Stendel out straight from the off? 

I like Berra, no problem with him. Suffered a horrendous injury for us, and up to that point was superb. Scottish Cup winners medal, captained the club and played for Scotland (which I know is important to some people). 

Loved to blame everyone bar himself on and of the pitch in situations. 

Seymour M Hersh
12 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Worse post on the Internet. 

I'm not even a big  fan of Gary Mackay but that is absolute shite. 

So is that. 

Seymour M Hersh

Gary is a Hearts legend. Some people may l not like him probably because of what he writes nowadays, which in a free country he is allowed to do whether you agree with what he says or not, but, as a player legendary status is not even up for debate. 

16 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Wow. This is a troll post, right?

Please tell me that this is a troll post.

Bazzas right boot
45 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

So is that. 

41 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Gary is a Hearts legend. Some people may l not like him probably because of what he writes nowadays, which in a free country he is allowed to do whether you agree with what he says or not, but, as a player legendary status is not even up for debate. 

You seem confused! 

Bazzas right boot
51 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Loved to blame everyone bar himself on and of the pitch in situations. 

Aye, did you play with him for a few years or just make that up? 

Bazzas right boot
8 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Kerr. 

:ruiner:

11 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Yip. Whatever his failings and in the past few years I have gone right off him but there really is no question that Gary is a legend. His performances are very under rated and was always prepared to stand up and be counted when the chips were down.

As for CB too many people forget how immense he was before his injury. Yes, his performances after the injury were not good enough but he put his body on the line every time he pulled on the shirt. I'll never diss him. 

This in spades.

13 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Aye, did you play with him for a few years or just make that up? 

Blames DS for ruining his wedding but in fact DS saw he was past it and not in his plans, and the Scottish cup final he made the arse of defending played the player on blamed the linesman that it was offside which it wasn’t never got his own way so  then turned round flapping his arms about to the rest of the team looking for someone else to shift the blame onto .

Bunny Munro

Berra was costing us goal after goal after goal. He won't be the first to play on after he's passed it and didn't pick himself so I can cut him slack for that.

But to run to the press to moan about the new manager after he was found out was shite behaviour considering we were bottom the league and trying to escape relagation.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Blames DS for ruining his wedding but in fact DS saw he was past it and not in his plans, and the Scottish cup final he made the arse of defending played the player on blamed the linesman that it was offside which it wasn’t never got his own way so  then turned round flapping his arms about to the rest of the team looking for someone else to shift the blame onto .

So you're forming your opinion on someone's character on 2 things... 

-Falling out with a shite manager( one who taken us to bottom of the league) 

- calling for an offside- that wasn't ( every defender, every game) 

Not enough :vrface:to sum that up. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Berra was costing us goal after goal after goal. He won't be the first to play on after he's passed it and didn't pick himself so I can cut him slack for that.

But to run to the press to moan about the new manager after he was found out was shite behaviour considering we were bottom the league and trying to escape relagation.

After Stendel dropped Berra we got worse and went to the bottom of the league. 

Tbh, More players should have called out a shite manager that made us even worse. 

Might have saved us demotion. 

Japan Jambo
17 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

way too harsh Malinga!

1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

After Stendel dropped Berra we got worse and went to the bottom of the league. 

Tbh, More players should have called out a shite manager that made us even worse. 

Might have saved us demotion. 

Just musing here, but had we not been demoted, would we be where we are today?