Women with tatoos.....

Section Q

A turn on or turn off.....?

Seems to be a world wide trend, at least in the Western world. 

Anyone....?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• JudyJudyJudy

• Jambo_jim2001

• il Duce McTarkin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, Section Q said:

A turn on or turn off.....?

Seems to be a world wide trend, at least in the Western world. 

Anyone....?

Turn off for me, I have tatoos had them many years, the are now indistinguishable shaped ink spots. I thing it would look terrible on an elderly lady. I don't think they look good on me so I am not being sexist.

For me it depends where it is. My Mrs wanted to get a chest tattoo and she was I bit miffed that I said i would find it unattractive. She's got other tattoos like a skull on her back and roses on her wrist etc and I don't mind them.

I don't have tattoos myself but will get some eventually.

Vlad Magic

Not a fan.

Never understood the urge to have one. The whole process appears pointless, painful and expensive.

A woman’s skin is sexy. Why ruin it?

Absolute turn on

But placement is key 

My ex has a few tattoos that looks like a 5 yo did them with a half cut potato so obviously a good artist can make a tattoo look stunning or not. 

indianajones
1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

Not a fan.

Never understood the urge to have one. The whole process appears pointless, painful and expensive.

A woman’s skin is sexy. Why ruin it?

Ed Gein type post IMO.

All about placement and design on ladies imo.

Seems everyone and their dug has sleeve tattoos these days. 

queensferryjambo

Total turn off.

My biggest gripe with tattoos on men and women is people seem to be covered in them and with little thought put into placement or content. There are also a pile of tattoos you see all the time and seem to be flavour of the month ones and really common, many have become dated already.

Don't get me wrong I have seen some incredible tattoos, but those ones are exceptions.

Jambo-Jimbo

Mrs JJ has a couple of small tattoos, one on a foot/ankle and the other on her back, and they are fine.

But it's a complete no no and turn off for me when I see women with half or full sleeve tattoos or big tattoos on their legs, etc.

I don't have any tattoos myself, just never fancied getting any, simple as that.

hughesie27

Not fussed either way if its a few here and there. Would draw the line if both full arms and legs were covered though.

Some suit them some don't.

Statements in foreign languages...WTF? Are these used for conversation starters? What's the Chinese inscription mean Senga? Or, dates and times their weans were born, is that just in case they forget?

Mates got a few, Daffy Duck & Tweety Pie on each shoulder. Full length Elvis (upper arm) with rickets, facially looks like, Jason from Fri 13th movies...rarely seen without a top on, even in 28 degs heat...his tit's might deter him also...:biggrin2:

As long as they are done well. Also very much depends on the person, some just seem able to look good with them but some people they just don’t seem to work. 
I do find it funny when you meet someone (either sex) who tell you how much they’re into tattoos and the experience and you discover they’ve a tiny bit of flash tattoo work like a kanji symbol or an outline of something on their wrist or ankle. Aye very good pal, you’ve spent 15 minutes “experiencing the pain”. I’ve got tattoos, decent sized, but I can easily dress in a way you’d never know. 

Салатные палочки

I have never, ever seen the attraction in them on anyone, male or female. My missus has a few but I barely notice them anymore. 

As Bob mentioned upthread, don’t  they always end up looking like a big blue smudge after a few years anyway?

In 50 years time there are going to be lots of people in old folks homes suspected as victims of abuse, when in fact it was a Celtic cross done in the noughties.

JudyJudyJudy

Tattoos on men ! Yes please ! Like sleeves , or one of the chest , or back of shoulder is always nice, or on the thigh , or back of lower leg and a cheeky wee one on a bum cheek ! 😎

* tats on women are great too 

All roads lead to Gorgie

As long as they are suitable for the women, no dripping daggers please! then I don't mind. They shouldn't cover her neck and face and full sleaves and calf Tattoos are not so attractive. It looks better with nicely designed images you can actually see, animals, insects and flowers are nice themes.

Edited by All roads lead to Gorgie

The "tramp stamp" seems to have migrated from the small of the back to between and below the tits these days.

It's a no from me.

John Findlay
4 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I hate tattoos, male or female.

Yup me too.

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Ditto. Hearts badge (Cotswold tea room version), wife's name (Chinese script) and elder son's name (Gothic script). All above the T-shirt sleeve line.

Jury's still out on younger son as he is a calm, thoughtful, sporty and intelligent young man.

Plan is to get both kids' Chinese zodiac animals (dragon and horse) intertwined around their names once younger son exhibits signs of lacklustre performance in sports and academics and a cynical, negative attitude towards everyone else in the world.

Oh you hipster !!!  As your adversary on this would say 😎😂

JudyJudyJudy

I was at a party a few years back and a straight guy showed his party piece tattoo . Above his bum at the bottom of his back was “ no entry ️ “ all very humorous , however it was a case of 

“ he doth protest too much “ 😎

Malinga the Swinga

I believe Margot Robbie has tattoos. I don't like them that much but am prepared to go out on limb and make an exception for her, should she ever decide to throw herself at aging Scotsman.

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, jonesy said:

I don't think I know what 'hipster' means anymore, James :( 

I just thought it was about wearing knitted ties with lumberjack shirts and drinking single origin fair-trade dishwater at Artisan Roast?

No that’s the new “ gays “ really 

Malinga the Swinga
3 minutes ago, jonesy said:

She could be covered in Pro-Putin tattoos and I'd still be in there like a dug about stovies.

I'll pass your details on to her after I'm done. Should only be 20 seconds or so.

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, jonesy said:

I don't think I know what 'hipster' means anymore, James :( 

I just thought it was about wearing knitted ties with lumberjack shirts and drinking single origin fair-trade dishwater at Artisan Roast?

I’m a horse too in the Chinese zodiac . A Leo in the other one . Two of the best really 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, jonesy said:

Reported for homophobia.

No it’s just an observation about the evolution of the gay culture . 😂

41 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

The "tramp stamp" seems to have migrated from the small of the back to between and below the tits these days.

It's a no from me.

It's the thigh now. Every pure cooncil lassie has one.

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

men ! Yes please !  😎

Fixed it for you.

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Herbert. said:

It's the thigh now. Every pure cooncil lassie has one.

Fixed it for you.

😃

AFCB4BB4-EAE9-4538-BFD4-78C4AA679E8D.gif

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

Awright horse 😘

Who told u that ? That was my nick name 😂😂

Great response here.

I worked at sea for many years on merchant ships and tatoos were the norm. Drunken night in Hong Kong etc, but nothing tribal or overly artistic.

Hate the blue arm/leg on blokes or girls. 

Amazing how they always show up and look highlighted in photos.

It's a no from me....!

il Duce McTarkin

Disappointed at the lack of pics tbh.

A wee google image search for suicide girls generally throws up a few artistically tattooed nubiles.

6 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I hate tattoos, male or female.

2 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Yup me too.

1 hour ago, Cheile said:

Agreed.

Me too.

Absolutely disgusting.

The Gorgie

Don't mind tattoos in general, however my mrs has one on her lower back that she got when she was 16 and it's absolutely terrible. I think it's supposed to be 2 swans kissing and it creates a heart shape. Shocking, truly shocking. Plus side looking at it makes me last longer...

7 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

My wife has about 80 tattoos whilst I have one. 

Turn off for me. 

80 tattoos.  :vrwow:

Google Laurence Bedard - and either thank or not thank me later. 

:ruiner:

Edited by trotter

il Duce McTarkin
8 minutes ago, trotter said:

She's clearly top drawer, but the fake tits are unnecessary, and the plumped up lips are a major turn-off.

Nookie Bear
14 minutes ago, trotter said:

Grim.