National rail strikes planned by RMT

IronJambo

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

With the rail strikes, and now BA strikes planned, I’d love to see a domino effect take place.

Whole country brought down to a standstill, billionaire predators foaming at the mouth, tory gimps snarling and snashing.

:verysmug:

Yep 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IronJambo

• ri Alban

• Ked

• The Real Maroonblood

Shooter McGavin
2 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Just came on to say this. Audience are utterly pathetic. Race to the bottom, government boot licking, tossers. 

Race to the bottom sums it up perfectly.

People voluntarily willing to degrade themselves, lower their worth, take away their own rights and damage their standard of living,

and for what? 

So millionaires with more money than they could spend in several lifetimes, can make more money?

Weirdos the lot of them.

il Duce McTarkin
17 minutes ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

Shame it took QT to eventually ask searching questions of the union guy. No daft q 's about FB pics or 80s picket lines.

He's got a hostile audience alright.

il Duce McTarkin

The QT audience makes me want to paint my face blue and shout FREEEEEDOM tbh.

Bring the whole ****ing shit show down, I say. Folk in employment needing food banks while billionaires, of which there is more now than ever before, are ****ing off in to space for a jolly. 

jack D and coke
28 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

The QT audience makes me want to paint my face blue and shout FREEEEEDOM tbh.

:sweeet:

Audience: Mick, do you regret not doing anything different?

Mick: blah blah blah

Fiona: youve not answered the question 

Hardly a right wing conspiracy. Neither was the boy that worked on the railways.

il Duce McTarkin
5 minutes ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

Audience: Mick, do you regret not doing anything different?

Mick: blah blah blah

Fiona: youve not answered the question 

Hardly a right wing conspiracy. Neither was the boy that worked on the railways.

Didn't cover himself in glory.

3 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Micks a dick end of 

Primarilly on account of his James Connolly love-in.

Surprise, Surprise, the BBC stacks it's audience.

The BBC is a government phoodle.

Edited by ri Alban

The Tory MP says the Government has nothing to do with it and then produces a letter and then proves how thick she is when she can't understand compulsory redundancy. 

And she did refer to Immigrants/refugees are criminals and rapists.

BBC QT is staged and fixed. It’s become a propaganda show for the Tories. Amazing how some can watch it and support the growing rich instead of the increasing poor.

1 minute ago, kila said:

BBC QT is staged and fixed. It’s become a propaganda show for the Tories. Amazing how some can watch it and support the growing rich instead of the increasing poor.

I loved watching it years ago but as a Tory even I can’t stand it any more. Can’t even recall the last time I watched it. 

Nookie Bear
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

The Tory MP says the Government has nothing to do with it and then produces a letter and then proves how thick she is when she can't understand compulsory redundancy. 

And she did refer to Immigrants/refugees are criminals and rapists.

1 hour ago, kila said:

Not sure it can be classed as a propaganda show for the Tories when they invariably sit there looking like rabbits in headlights and generally looking lost.

It's just a procession of pre-prepared sound bites anyway, from all sides.

(I should add that i only caught a few minutes of last night so it may have had a different atmosphere)

Edited by Nookie Bear

1 hour ago, kila said:

:spoton: They've been caught a few times by people being internet detectives. Plenty of the "public" on that show are Tory activists.

Frustration Is sometimes Bruce moves it on when an audience member has said it like it is and she doesn't put it back to the Minister when it seems obvious to do so. Almost like the person hadn't said it at all. 

Bruce also looks keen not to jolt the govt rep who lets face it is the one in power so she  should bin the pained expression as if she should be apologetic and do her job.

Her performances are deferential to the point of excruciating

Edited by Riccarton3

WorldChampions1902

UNITE just secured a 15.8% pay increase for Stagecoach bus drivers in Worthing. Makes the RMT pay demands seem eminently reasonable. The trickle is about to become a flood and well done UNITE.

https://www.unitetheunion.org/news-events/news/2022/june/unite-secures-pay-rise-worth-158-per-cent-for-stagecoach-worthing-bus-drivers/

20 minutes ago, Ked said:

Should have cropped out the bottom bit😄

Anyway funny the change in tone from some.

My tone has never changed, grant schapps is still a prick, the tories are feckin useless, the railway workers will win their fight and you would return to this thread.

wish my football bets were as predictable as you.

44 minutes ago, Ked said:

Should have cropped out the bottom bit😄

Anyway funny the change in tone from some.

Have ever heard of taking taking the pish.

23 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

My tone has never changed, grant schapps is still a prick, the tories are feckin useless, the railway workers will win their fight and you would return to this thread.

wish my football bets were as predictable as you.

Eh I think you should reread my post.

2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Have ever heard of taking taking the pish.

Ye were all over that thread taking the opposite stance from this one.

As were a few others of note.

I wonder why.

JudyJudyJudy

Last Nights Question time was a good argument for Indy to be honest. I dont have anything in common with most of those audience members.  They are alien to me. However it might have been a different scenario if the city was Liverpool or Manchester I suppose.  What a bunch. 

Starmer can't even get the tone right even now. Triumphalism with his ridiculous voice (I know it's not his fault) after a couple of by election just makes the public go, oh aye?

All Tory actions created this. Nothing he's done and that won't be lost on people. 

JudyJudyJudy
14 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Starmer can't even get the tone right even now. Triumphalism with his ridiculous voice (I know it's not his fault) after a couple of by election just makes the public go, oh aye?

All Tory actions created this. Nothing he's done and that won't be lost on people. 

Hes a liabilty and needs replaced asap if Labour have any chance of an election victory. Hes a blancmange

25 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Last Nights Question time was a good argument for Indy to be honest. I dont have anything in common with most of those audience members.  They are alien to me. However it might have been a different scenario if the city was Liverpool or Manchester I suppose.  What a bunch. 

You should read the scotrail thread.

Usual left wing posters suddenly not supporting industrial action when it conflicts with the Scottish government

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Ked said:

You should read the scotrail thread.

Usual left wing posters suddenly not supporting industrial action when it conflicts with the Scottish government

Oh I've noticed their hypocrisy.  Just didn't comment. 

16 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Hes a liabilty and needs replaced asap if Labour have any chance of an election victory. Hes a blancmange

It's tragic that when the Tories have a crap night the last person you want to see is the Labour leader

Shooter McGavin
32 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

I don’t really have anything against Starmer, but he hasn’t really capitalised on the absolute state of the tory party.

I reckon if Labour had a Mick Lynch type in charge, they’d either be gaining serious momentum or would be streets ahead right now.

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

It's tragic that when the Tories have a crap night the last person you want to see is the Labour leader

I know.

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I don’t really have anything against Starmer, but he hasn’t really capitalised on the absolute state of the tory party.

I reckon if Labour had a Mick Lynch type in charge, they’d either be gaining serious momentum or would be streets ahead right now.

Cooper and Burnham. People that actually communicate without sounding like its all about personal ambition. Starmer is sooooo obvious. No empathy, no charisma, no charm. A cardboard cut out.

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Hess hasn't got that ommph factor.  Hes too snooty type I feel. Alienates many voters i think. Hes bland and an ineffective orator and sits on the fence regarding many issues.  Lynch has the drive and energy and the common  touch with the same kind of old Labour principles as Corbyn.  

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Riccarton3 said:

Cooper and Burnham. People that actually communicate without sounding like its all about personal ambition. Starmer is sooooo obvious. No empathy, no charisma, no charm. A cardboard cut out.

Exactly. Hes dire, 

Shooter McGavin

So now the chief exec of Birmingham Airport has awarded himself a 49% pay rise.

Increasing his annual salary from £399k to £595k.

Any gimps on here willing to try and defend that?

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

So now the chief exec of Birmingham Airport has awarded himself a 49% pay rise.

Increasing his annual salary from £399k to £595k.

Any gimps on here willing to try and defend that?

Not inflationary as by chief exec standards falls into the vulnerable category?

The more extreme conditions become the more 'incredible' Tory policies become as the prime objective is to maintain the wealth of the wealthy and more and more creative logic is required to justify actions. It's paper thin.

Edited by Riccarton3

il Duce McTarkin
32 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Cooper for me. 

jack D and coke
45 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Hess hasn't got that ommph factor.  Hes too snooty type I feel. Alienates many voters i think. Hes bland and an ineffective orator and sits on the fence regarding many issues.  Lynch has the drive and energy and the common  touch with the same kind of old Labour principles as Corbyn.  

Lynch would be demonised if anywhere near the Labour leadership. The mail and express would be raking his bins, knocking on neighbours doors trying to find dirt. 
There was a story a few weeks back about the media covering up a debate that Corbyn did really well in.  
https://evolvepolitics.com/yougov-banned-2017-election-poll-as-it-was-too-positive-for-corbyns-labour-after-threat-by-tory-mp-co-founder/

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Lynch would be demonised if anywhere near the Labour leadership. The mail and express would be raking his bins, knocking on neighbours doors trying to find dirt. 
There was a story a few weeks back about the media covering up a debate that Corbyn did really well in.  
https://evolvepolitics.com/yougov-banned-2017-election-poll-as-it-was-too-positive-for-corbyns-labour-after-threat-by-tory-mp-co-founder/

Disgraceful but not surprising. ^^^^ 

Footballfirst

By the time that BoJo is dumped, either by his own party or the electorate, I think the population will be ready to accept a leader who is effective but without the "charisma" if that is classed as an unkempt appearance, bumbling oratory and a desire to father as many kids as one can. 

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I was completely serious earlier on about thinking that Indy is the only way out of this horrendous mess, after I watched " Question time".. How the deck do you get through to those cretins in the audience.  The answer is you cant it seems. So whats the alternative. ? 

13 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

By the time that BoJo is dumped, either by his own party or the electorate, I think the population will be ready to accept a leader who is effective but without the "charisma" if that is classed as an unkempt appearance, bumbling oratory and a desire to father as many kids as one can. 

14 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

If that's a reference to Starmer, no he doesn't have those characteristics but isn't effective either