• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• ri Alban

• jack D and coke

• Victorian

Ainsley Harriott
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

On the plus side flying a couple of asylum seekers to Rwanda. 

Hopefully the numbers pick up. The more criminals we deport the better.

Ainsley Harriott

Funny this morning watching Nic and Paddy set our their vision for Scottish independence. Seems like still no date set or legal ability to actually hold a referendum,😂😂😂

Footballfirst
12 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Funny this morning watching Nic and Paddy set our their vision for Scottish independence. Seems like still no date set or legal ability to actually hold a referendum,😂😂😂

You're on the wrong thread mate.

The Mighty Thor
15 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Hopefully the numbers pick up. The more criminals we deport the better.

You do realise in the terms of the Rwanda agreement the UK takes Rwandan refugees in return.

Taking back control etc etc

Ainsley Harriott
1 minute ago, Footballfirst said:

You're on the wrong thread mate.

I know the one I started on the subject got closed. Mods don't like these views 

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I know the one I started on the subject got closed. Mods don't like these views 

You just failed miserably at trolling so your thread was merged.:10900:

13 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

You just failed miserably at trolling so your thread was merged.:10900:

He's English from England, so what he says is irrelevant.

WorldChampions1902
2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

You do realise in the terms of the Rwanda agreement the UK takes Rwandan refugees in return.

TBF, I don’t think the masses know that our agreement with Rwanda entails a one for one exchange for their ‘undesirables’. So we spend £millions to ‘export’ our refugees and ‘import’ one of theirs. I wonder why that fact hasn’t been given any airing in our media?

The ‘Red-faced’ element in our society will be a tad upset that every ‘brown face’ we deport will result in an additional ‘black face’ landing on these shores. Hopefully those immigrants that are able to be rehabilitated will go on to plug the many gaping holes in our labour market following Brexit.

17 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

TBF, I don’t think the masses know that our agreement with Rwanda entails a one for one exchange for their ‘undesirables’. So we spend £millions to ‘export’ our refugees and ‘import’ one of theirs. I wonder why that fact hasn’t been given any airing in our media?

The ‘Red-faced’ element in our society will be a tad upset that every ‘brown face’ we deport will result in an additional ‘black face’ landing on these shores. Hopefully those immigrants that are able to be rehabilitated will go on to plug the many gaping holes in our labour market following Brexit.

A Rwandan criminal gang is just what we need.

Maybe the plan is to kick out the Albanian, Serbian and Somali gangs from Britain. 

6 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Tell me that's true. :rofl:

44 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Delayed?

The problem with the European Court decision is it seems to say being in Rwanda makes the peoples' situation really difficult in terms of claiming asylum.

Which it clearly is. 

They've not delayed/cancelled this because its the right thing to do, its squarely because they've been stopped. 

In the minds of the leadership of this country sending refugees to Rwanda is still a good idea and they are back to the drawing board in how to go about doing it successfully this time. 

Next on the horizon is the likely farce of deportees,  should there ever be any,  being flown out,  only for Global Circus to be forced by the ECHR to fly them back in.

Popcorn on order.  £27.99 a bag.

WorldChampions1902
5 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Next on the horizon is the likely farce of deportees,  should there ever be any,  being flown out,  only for Global Circus to be forced by the ECHR to fly them back in.

Popcorn on order.  £27.99 a bag.

Precisely what will happen. Spaffing yet more taxpayers money up against the wall, in order to pour more petrol on the Tory-driven Culture War.

I’m sure the Taxpayers Alliance will be all over this.

WorldChampions1902
1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Mail/Express headlines tomorrow. 

:10900:

…….will contain the words “Leftie” and “Lawyers”.

3 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Precisely what will happen. Spaffing yet more taxpayers money up against the wall, in order to pour more petrol on the Tory-driven Culture War.

Well they needed to find another way to spend someone else's money to buy electoral gain,  now that the rouble train has been derailed.

One item of the government's sales pitch to justify the deportations is that they're giving these people anti-malarial meds.

:facepalm:

The Real Maroonblood
16 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

…….will contain the words “Leftie” and “Lawyers”.

Quite.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Looking forward to outrage about "Europe" when the ECHR has no link to the EU!

Shooter McGavin

Torys can’t even get being racist c**** right anymore

:cornette:

The ECHR claiming there was “a real risk of irreversible harm” to those involved.

Torys = despicable, inhumane, evil c****

47 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Looking forward to outrage about "Europe" when the ECHR has no link to the EU!

Apparently Kelvin McExcrement has made an eejit of himself in exactly that manner.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Ulysses said:

Apparently Kelvin McExcrement has made an eejit of himself in exactly that manner.

:rofl:

The Real Maroonblood
6 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Oh, and then there's this wee reminder tonight from Ireland's junior Minister for European Affairs:

:whistling:

:glorious:

i wish jj was my dad
9 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I'd forgotten about that shower of pricks. Funny how we never heard a peep from them about ppe and all the other corruption. 

Unknown user
21 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I'd forgotten about that shower of pricks. Funny how we never heard a peep from them about ppe and all the other corruption. 

Sorry wrong post

Edited by Smithee

The Real Maroonblood
40 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

£500,000 cost of the plane that never went.

Spaffing money up the wall. 

Let’s get the job done.

He couldn’t run a bath.

WorldChampions1902

This Culture War (Rwanda/NI Protocol/Nasty EU) jolly jape is working a treat. Not heard a peep from the media about the recent vote of waning confidence or resulting outlook for Bunter for days. More of the same incoming.

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

£500,000 cost of the plane that never went.

Spaffing money up the wall. 

Buying votes though.  With tax pounds.  Let's not call it corruption though.  Let us call it the 'Retention of Power Levy'.

1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Let’s get the job done.

He couldn’t run a bath.

I think 2 things about all this

1. A Government supposedly tough on crime can't do anything to stop the people traffickers 

2. The Government say people should use safe routes. I saw someone say it can take 8 to 12 years to come through the Government safe route from Syria. Not sure why they can't put immigration control in France. 

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

1. A Government supposedly tough on crime can't do anything to stop the people traffickers 

2. The Government say people should use safe routes. I saw someone say it can take 8 to 12 years to come through the Government safe route from Syria. Not sure why they can't put immigration control in France. 

Exactly.

If the Government think the people trafficking will stop they’re either stupid or at it.
The whole thing is a shambles.

15 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

There was an ubergammon on Newsnight blaming the EU and France.  It's all their fault for not playing fairly and not acting in good faith,  etc.

What a shame that Europeans retain memories of the UK government's Brexit conduct.  It really would be much more convenient for them to fall over themselves in a rush to help us out.