Dundee

Horatio Caine

Horatio Caine

Bid to get Pepsi max has failed.  Strachan doing a sterling job!

Also Ricky Lamie changed his mind about going there, going to stay with Motherwell after all.

Charlie Adam also had enough of his boyhood heroes.

What next for them?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Rockwell

• Deevers

• martoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RustyRightPeg

Fingers crossed it’s something along the lines of Gretna or Rangers. 

6 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

Reckon Kevin Thomson will end up there. 

Isn't he being linked to being assistant at QPR?

49 minutes ago, tightrope said:

Also....just drove through it, it's a shithole. 

No it's not it's the same as every city in the UK has its good bits and some not so good .I take it your from Monaco

Edited by Rockwell

Percival King
44 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Hope they cease to exist shortly. 

Total arseholes. 

I'd rather their demise was long, agonising and embarrassing.

Lone Striker
1 hour ago, feej said:

Wonder which one of Strachan's pals will pop up next, they'll end up with Peter Grant.

Hopefully !!  😉

Or maybe he'll  go for Yogi - another ex-Celt.    tbf, Yogi used to be a decent manager if he's given time and a budget - but would Dundee give him enough of those ?

47 minutes ago, Rockwell said:

No it's not it's the same as every city in the UK has its good bits and some not so good .I take it your from Monaco

:greggy:

8 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Hopefully !!  😉

Or maybe he'll  go for Yogi - another ex-Celt.    tbf, Yogi used to be a decent manager if he's given time and a budget - but would Dundee give him enough of those ?

Hopefully their next appointment with be as successful as McGhee lol. No guarantee they'll come straight back up, quite funny really.

Lone Striker
6 minutes ago, feej said:

Hopefully their next appointment with be as successful as McGhee lol. No guarantee they'll come straight back up, quite funny really.

Imagine if  McPake's Dunfermline get promoted back to the Championship at the same time as Dundee fall through the floor ......

Lenny Briscoe Plan GIF - Lenny Briscoe Plan Evil Plan - Discover & Share  GIFs

1 hour ago, Rockwell said:

Aye mate. Sure. 

TyphoonJambo
1 hour ago, Rockwell said:

No it's not it's the same as every city in the UK has its good bits and some not so good .I take it 

Edited by TypoonJambo

21 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Imagine if  McPake's Dunfermline get promoted back to the Championship at the same time as Dundee fall through the floor ......

It's possible, would be funny if that happened.

31 minutes ago, tightrope said:

Aye mate. Sure. 

So come on then what wonderful place are you from  then ?

FarmerTweedy
2 hours ago, Rockwell said:

There's bits of Monaco that aren't great either, you know. From some apartments, you can't even see your boat docked in the marina!

gorgie rd eh11

Nothing against the city. 

But **** Dundee FC. Their behaviour during the pandemic season was lower than a snakes belly. Any opportunity we get to shaft them we should take. **** them.

34 minutes ago, Rockwell said:

So come on then what wonderful place are you from  then ?

Really? FFS lighten up. Born in Wardlaw place on a table. Live in Saughton, it's what I would expect heaven to be like. But you've been to every city in the UK, so you will know best. In my opinion Dundee is a hole. Find another wee thread to have a negative opinion, I really don't care what you think. Though you obviously have a problem with my opinion. You must be a right laugh. 

8 hours ago, tightrope said:

Really? FFS lighten up. Born in Wardlaw place on a table. Live in Saughton, it's what I would expect heaven to be like. But you've been to every city in the UK, so you will know best. In my opinion Dundee is a hole. Find another wee thread to have a negative opinion, I really don't care what you think. Though you obviously have a problem with my opinion. You must be a right laugh. 

🤣🤣

TyphoonJambo
8 hours ago, tightrope said:

Tables in Wardlaw Place, whatever next, electricity?

😁. Seriously though bud, good retort. Made me chuckle.

38 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Tables in Wardlaw Place, whatever next, electricity?

😁. Seriously though bud, good retort. Made me chuckle.

Good retort 🤣🤣hope he's hiding his phone didn't think you were supposed to have mobiles in jail

Mark McGhee managing them was like a gift from god. He absolutely wrecked them. 
Nobody can seem to see that ever since the wee goblin appeared they’ve went to shit.

glorious so it is. Hopefully the club gets into so much debt and long may their shitehole crumble. I want them off the face of this earth. Lock stock and barrel. Deid.

Tommy Brown
10 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

Would rather see McPake sacked after 3 months in charge.

ginger jambo98
20 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Why do we hate Dundee?  St mirren yes but not Dundee

Email, change of vote etc etc

TyphoonJambo
38 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Meanwhile in Peebles everyone us ready for the queens 50th jubilee

13 hours ago, feej said:

Wonder which one of Strachan's pals will pop up next, they'll end up with Peter Grant.

He did well at Dunfermline.

42 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Are you for real?

Horrible club, disgusting place. The sooner they go to the wall the better.

Edited by Deevers

40 minutes ago, ginger jambo98 said:

Email, change of vote etc etc

Don't also forget the fact their fans like to cosy up with the Vermin to 'celebrate' Albert Kidd day. Which is pretty ironic on both counts as Hibs fans still sing about the fact they hate Dundee, yet both have had so little to celebrate in their pathetic histories that Hearts not winning a title 36 years ago is a big deal to them.

Jambo na hÉireann
14 hours ago, tightrope said:

Also....just drove through it, it's a shithole. 

Indeed. A few years ago, someone told me that Dundee was Scotland's most up-and-coming city. If this is true, I fear for Scotland.