**official Jonny Depp V Amber Heard results thread.

AlimOzturk

Can both lose ? That would be the best case scenario. Both acted impeccably throughout.

she’s nuts and he’s just weird.

actually - “who gives a fek “ is probably what I’d say if I was on the jury or the judge

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• Jambo-Jimbo

• JudyJudyJudy

• AlimOzturk

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I suspect Johnny will “win” if you can call it that, although both of them made a pretty toxic couple to be honest.

my feelings to. He will win but what a shambles. Just like the Vardy v Rooney shitefest the only winners are the lawyers ££££££

7 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

He's definitely abusing her something chronic in the tapes.

Bullshit.

5 hours ago, Smithee said:

That's as may be but domestic abuse isn't necessarily violence. She may have come out of it looking a right old arse but from what I've seen there's been verbal abuse at least in both directions, therefore she's fine to say she's been the victim of domestic abuse.

Just a view from the outside though, I've not been keeping up as I say.

She's accused him of rape. She's a fecking witch. 

Sticking up for yourself when someone is constantly at you, following you from room to room, or throwing bottles at you because you won't hit them does not make you an abuser.

She was pumping other guys who refused to testify and her mates have also refused to come to court. 

Oh and she doesn't seem averse to drugs and drink and if I was johnny I'd be out ma face every day if I had to put up with a ***** like her.  

As she said, "Go on johnny, tell the world you are a victim, see who they believe"  Well I for one, believe you Johnny, that evil slut wanted to ruin your life, hopefully she has ruined her own.

Edited by ri Alban

AlimOzturk
4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Sticking up for yourself when someone is constantly at you, following you from room to room, or throwing bottles at you because you won't hit them does not make you an abuser.

She was pumping other guys who refused to testify and her mates have also refused to come to court. 

Oh and she doesn't seem averse to drugs and drink and if I was johnny I'd be out ma face every day if I had to put up with a ***** like her.  

As she said, "Go on johnny, tell the world you are a victim, see who they believe"  Well I for one, believe you Johnny, that evil slut wanted to ruin your life, hopefully she has ruined her own.

Got to agree with this. Nobody who gets raped by a bottle and beaten with rings goes on the James Cordon show the. Dry next day and hides the emotional and physical damage the she did with make up. 

The evidence presented by depp and his lawyers regarding this and many other alleged abuse is pretty damning imo. 

6 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Got to agree with this. Nobody who gets raped by a bottle and beaten with rings goes on the James Cordon show the. Dry next day and hides the emotional and physical damage the she did with make up. 

The evidence presented by depp and his lawyers regarding this and many other alleged abuse is pretty damning imo. 

Watch out, if you slam a door or a cupboard you're an abuser. :policeman:

I P Knightley

I've not followed this at all closely so couldn't say one way or the other. 

However, I've seen lots of photos of Depp with his shirt off and I wonder whether it would even the scales and help me come to a judgement if I could see Heard clad similarly. 

Would any JKBers know whether such photos exist?

John Findlay
15 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I've not followed this at all closely so couldn't say one way or the other. 

However, I've seen lots of photos of Depp with his shirt off and I wonder whether it would even the scales and help me come to a judgement if I could see Heard clad similarly. 

Would any JKBers know whether such photos exist?

In the words of Harold Steptoe.

You dirty old man🤣

I P Knightley
3 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

In the words of Harold Steptoe.

You dirty old man🤣

Well, ifyou can think of a better way to ensure justice is being served without me having to go through hours of "testimony", I'd be happy to hear it. 

John Findlay
1 minute ago, I P Knightley said:

Well, ifyou can think of a better way to ensure justice is being served without me having to go through hours of "testimony", I'd be happy to hear it. 

I'd Gaol both of them for being total idiots.

doctor jambo
18 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

The good news is whatever the verdict there should be an appeal. 

I think most men are on team depp, as we all know how incredibly hard it is to be in a relationship with someone so emotionally unstable .

Who just won’t calm down or, just even be quiet or walk away from an argument.

Button pushing.

I see all of those things in Heard.

much of my life I’ve wished I was gay.

JudyJudyJudy
13 hours ago, Smithee said:

That's as may be but domestic abuse isn't necessarily violence. She may have come out of it looking a right old arse but from what I've seen there's been verbal abuse at least in both directions, therefore she's fine to say she's been the victim of domestic abuse.

Just a view from the outside though, I've not been keeping up as I say.

Yep  Just because there were no witnesses it  doesn't mean to say it didn't happen. Domestic abuse is one of the most insidious forms of abuse. 

8 hours ago, ri Alban said:

"that evil slut"

wow. 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

I think most men are on team depp, as we all know how incredibly hard it is to be in a relationship with someone so emotionally unstable .

Who just won’t calm down or, just even be quiet or walk away from an argument.

Button pushing.

I see all of those things in Heard.

much of my life I’ve wished I was gay.

You clearly haven't seen my arguments with partners then ....well obviously you haven't , but they have been just as bad or even worse than those two..im not saying whether im the Heard type of the Johnny type. 

image-23-10-21-11-03-1.gif

Unknown user
25 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

You clearly haven't seen my arguments with partners then ....well obviously you haven't , but they have been just as bad or even worse than those two..im not saying whether im the Heard type of the Johnny type. 

image-23-10-21-11-03-1.gif

You don't need to, hope you wiped your arse on his pillow

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

You don't need to, hope you wiped your arse on his pillow

image-23-10-21-06-58-13.gif

20 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Yep  Just because there were no witnesses it  doesn't mean to say it didn't happen. Domestic abuse is one of the most insidious forms of abuse. 

"that evil slut"

wow. 

Franco and Musk while she was married. What other words would you use?

Der Kaiser

I'm still trying to decide if I'd sleep with Amber knowing that at some point shes pooping on my side of the bed.

Damn it.....its still going to be a yes. I hate myself sometimes. 

John Findlay
13 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

I'm still trying to decide if I'd sleep with Amber knowing that at some point shes pooping on my side of the bed.

Damn it.....its still going to be a yes. I hate myself sometimes. 

Stick it up her duck run. Be difficult to poop on the bedsheets then.

Lone Striker
On 28/05/2022 at 00:01, 1971fozzy said:

Can both lose ? That would be the best case scenario. Both acted impeccably throughout.

she’s nuts and he’s just weird.

actually - “who gives a fek “ is probably what I’d say if I was on the jury or the judge

On 28/05/2022 at 00:04, 1971fozzy said:

my feelings to. He will win but what a shambles. Just like the Vardy v Rooney shitefest the only winners are the lawyers ££££££

On 28/05/2022 at 10:43, John Findlay said:

I'd Gaol both of them for being total idiots.

spoton.png.a0280de02af425c95b93afb26057b8e2.png       

Millionaire celebs with chaotic lifestyles  arguing that the other one has deprived them of earning even more millions isn't a good look - especially when they'll each earn loads more from appearing on chat shows and gossip mags.

And especially when there's an escalating war going on,  and school kids are being killed by deranged nutjobs with guns.

Great advert for the legal profession though.

Rick James

I don't believe for a second that Johnny Depp is entirely innocent in all of this, but then again I do believe a lot of his mistakes have been reactionary. I also don't believe that she's been completely honest either. Not saying she's completely fabricated it all, but I do believe she's exaggerated a lot to suit her own narrative. I think she's been caught out too many times from experts to truly believe how honest she is and that's the problem.

She's making some seriously outrageous claims, which if untrue, is a huge slap in the face to true victims of domestic violence and sexual abuse, and for that she deserves everything she gets.

5 minutes ago, Locky said:

She's making some seriously outrageous claims, which if untrue, is a huge slap in the face to true victims of domestic violence and sexual abuse, and for that she deserves everything she gets.

I was very surprised to see a post on instagram yesterday from a friend who is a victim of domestic abuse and was married to a man who controlled her entire life with threats and psychological bullying in support of Depp. Not a post from a silly girl that supports him because she fancies him but a considered post from a mother in her late 40’s. Her point being that she recognised the behaviour patterns from Amber Heard. 

Edited by Tazio

Rick James
3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I was very surprised to see a post on instagram yesterday from a friend who is a victim of domestic abuse and was married to a man who controlled her entire life with threats and psychological bullying in support of Depp. Not a post from a silly girl that supports him because she fancies him but a considered post from a mother in her late 40’s. Her point being that she recognised the behaviour patterns from Amber Heard. 

From what I've read about Heard, she reminds me a lot of my ex, who looking back was narcissistic and controlling. She'd say and do some pretty nasty shit, but it wasn't her fault apparently. Was always me who made her act like that and she wanted to change and would work on it etc. Takes you a while to realise these things and I do feel sorry for Depp if that's really how the relationship worked.

Dick Dastardly

I'm waiting for the netflix docu-drama before i make my mind up about who is guilty. Tom Hardy and Courtney Love as the eponymous couple... 

Unknown user
19 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I'm waiting for the netflix docu-drama before i make my mind up about who is guilty. Tom Hardy and Courtney Love as the eponymous couple... 

Rank, then I'm #TeamDepp all the way

Unknown user

As I was saying before I reckon she'll get the verdict. He's suing her for defamation but it seems that he has indeed abused her, even if she's also abused him.

That aside though, as I understand it he wasn't named and what she said wasn't specific enough to be defaming in legal terms.

Jeffros Furios

I find the idea of waking up during the night to find out she's had a jobby on my heid quite appealing .

8 hours ago, Smithee said:

As I was saying before I reckon she'll get the verdict. He's suing her for defamation but it seems that he has indeed abused her, even if she's also abused him.

That aside though, as I understand it he wasn't named and what she said wasn't specific enough to be defaming in legal terms.

She stated in court that it was about him. From what I gather, there is no doubt that the article would be classed as defamation, so it boils down to whether or not what she wrote was true. Hence why the details of thier relationship are being talked about in court

Unknown user
3 hours ago, jambo89 said:

She stated in court that it was about him. From what I gather, there is no doubt that the article would be classed as defamation, so it boils down to whether or not what she wrote was true. Hence why the details of thier relationship are being talked about in court

Of course she did, but if it didn't get to court, no one gets named.

From what I've been reading, for it to be defaming it would need to be more specific and name him.

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/jurys-duty-depp-heard-trial-track-public-debate-85038305

Interesting article

Edited by Smithee

17 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Of course she did, but if it didn't get to court, no one gets named.

From what I've been reading, for it to be defaming it would need to be more specific and name him.

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/jurys-duty-depp-heard-trial-track-public-debate-85038305

Interesting article

Not saying this is wrong, but I would be surprised if it was as simple as not naming him. If that were the case, you could absolutely tear in to anything you wanted and make anything you want up, as long as you use their / the companies name.

I can magine someone like Cristiano Ronaldo writing an article saying a fast food restaurant, with golden arches and a clown as their mascot, ground up cats and used them in their signature burger, so please don't buy it. I doubt that would be advisable.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
On 27/05/2022 at 19:51, Smithee said:

Ok, from what little I've seen they've been fairly abusive to each other, I wonder if legally she's fine saying that.

The case is very specifically about physical and sexual abuse

depps team have conceded that he may have said some terrible things used some horrible language and in some ways acted in a way that frightened miss heard - presumably smashing furniture etc

the key article which he is suing for refers to physical and sexual abuse - something plenty will probably disagree with but they’ve also made the point that even if he has slapped her once that is completely different to how he was portrayed in the article hence defamation

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

The case is very specifically about physical and sexual abuse

depps team have conceded that he may have said some terrible things used some horrible language and in some ways acted in a way that frightened miss heard - presumably smashing furniture etc

the key article which he is suing for refers to physical and sexual abuse - something plenty will probably disagree with but they’ve also made the point that even if he has slapped her once that is completely different to how he was portrayed in the article hence defamation

The article he's suing for is about abuse though, not Johnny Depp

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

The article he's suing for is about abuse though, not Johnny Depp

Yeah that’s also a point to be considered by the case - is it sufficiently obvious that it does refer to Johnny depp

seems like that point is being argued less by the legal teams

Unknown user
6 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

Yeah that’s also a point to be considered by the case - is it sufficiently obvious that it does refer to Johnny depp

seems like that point is being argued less by the legal teams

The article I posted is interesting because it's talking about how the jury are having a different conversation to us.

The public are outraged by what a **** Heard is but that's not a point of law under discussion.

We'll see, I'm interested but not invested. I can't help thinking it can only really go one way legally, although the court of public opinion will find firmly in Depp's favour.

I'm no lawyer though of course.

Unknown user
21 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

As I understand it, she's said in the article that she was a victim of domestic abuse.

If they've conceded that this happened I don't see how they can expect to win.

Having said that, this case probably is more about public opinion than anything else.

I suspect he'll lose but he'll get parts again, the public will go and watch him and she'll "win" but become a byword for angrily shitting the bed

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
12 minutes ago, Smithee said:

The article I posted is interesting because it's talking about how the jury are having a different conversation to us.

The public are outraged by what a **** Heard is but that's not a point of law under discussion.

We'll see, I'm interested but not invested. I can't help thinking it can only really go one way legally, although the court of public opinion will find firmly in Depp's favour.

I'm no lawyer though of course.

some of “The public” might be - I’m not and I’m sure plenty others don’t see it as simplistically as that but I see what ur saying

AlimOzturk
11 minutes ago, Smithee said:

As I understand it, she's said in the article that she was a victim of domestic abuse.

Having said that, this case probably is more about public opinion than anything else.

I suspect he'll lose but he'll get parts again, the public will go and watch him and she'll "win" but become a byword for angrily shitting the bed

She literally admitted to the article being about Johnny Depp on the stand. The TMZ member testified that they knew what side of the face amber Heards face to picture where the apparentl bruise was. The video released to TMZ was video by her so the only way it could have been copyrighted to TMZ was with permission. 

The reason the legal teams went deep into the abuse is because, even though this is a defamation case jury’s will often be swayed by other factors even if they aren’t meant to. If they dislike heard then they might just say **** it she is guilty. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
16 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I think the point is around specifically physical and sexual abuse and whether or not it was systemic / regular occurrence

i realise in the real world it doesn’t need to be regular to make it a terrible thing but it’s a defamation case it’s not specifically about whether the people involved are good or bad or done some bad things

Unknown user
44 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

I think the point is around specifically physical and sexual abuse and whether or not it was systemic / regular occurrence

i realise in the real world it doesn’t need to be regular to make it a terrible thing but it’s a defamation case it’s not specifically about whether the people involved are good or bad or done some bad things

Ah you're probably right, like I say, I haven't kept up with it at all, just read a couple of things at the end here.

AlimOzturk
37 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

When do we find out which one lied the least???

Depends on the jury I think. I don’t think they have a time limit. 

The way she pretends to be scared of Depp in the court room is really unsettling, cowering away from him and waiting for the security guards to protect her :lol:

Then you see a video that she recorded where she is clearly trying to antagonise a drunk Depp and catch something on camera.  So she expects folk to believe she is petrified of a man even when there’s security about but shes happy to record him in the house?  

She comes across as one of those controlling weirdos that try and put all the blame on the bloke and is just desperate for a reaction so she can be the victim. 

17 minutes ago, Shanks said:

The way she pretends to be scared of Depp in the court room is really unsettling, cowering away from him and waiting for the security guards to protect her :lol:

Then you see a video that she recorded where she is clearly trying to antagonise a drunk Depp and catch something on camera.  So she expects folk to believe she is petrified of a man even when there’s security about but shes happy to record him in the house?  

She comes across as one of those controlling weirdos that try and put all the blame on the bloke and is just desperate for a reaction so she can be the victim. 

Let's not forget that she also gave the man who supposedly repeatedly attacks her a knife for his birthday present.

Seems the text messages they we're quizzing Johnny about, were actually sent to him, not by him.

Jambo-Jimbo

Just seen a recap of the case on NBC news, showed the part when Heard was saying in court that she wanted her voice back etc.

Tbh imo that looked and sounded to me like she was reading it of a script, that it was rehearsed, in other words it looked like an act to me.