**official Jonny Depp V Amber Heard results thread.

AlimOzturk

AlimOzturk

Final day and closing statements today. I got dragged into this because of constant Facebook, instagram and YouTube notifications on this. Tbh it has been dramatic but at the same time tragic as ****. Personally leaning towards Jonny depo win.

Feel ashamed to even give a shit about this but there you go 😂

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• Jambo-Jimbo

• JudyJudyJudy

• AlimOzturk

Unknown user

I haven't paid any attention to it apart from what other people have been saying, but all I'm saying is you can't beat a bit of crazy

17 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I haven't paid any attention to it apart from what other people have been saying, but all I'm saying is you can't beat a bit of crazy

😆 A mate of mines ex lobbed a brick through his mum and dads window😆

JudyJudyJudy

I haven't paid much attention to it which is surprising as i love courtroom dramas ( real and film ones).  But i tend to think this is really distasteful as its clearly a difficult personal issue for both of them. I have noted a lot of hate towards Heard and some very disturbing vitriolic  comments about her being " evil" and a " witch"  and a " liar" whereas Jonny Boy is just a tad eccentric.  However I am aware that he might be innocent but like I said there is alarming comments about this from joe bloggs mostly aimed at her. 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Well whilst we all lie from time to time. 

She has been caught in court telling a couple. The divorce settlement wasn’t donated to charity and her explanation makes was beyond awful for her. Made herself look a right arsehole. 

Crazy ex stories could be a good jkb thread tbh. 

Johnny Depp definitely sound like the sort of person you want to go on a night out with 

well like i said I dont know much about it apart from reading some vile comments online about her and the opposite about him. That's the only thing i have noted. 

AlimOzturk
11 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

well like i said I dont know much about it apart from reading some vile comments online about her and the opposite about him. That's the only thing i have noted. 

She has come across terribly tbh. She just looks and sounds like a liar. How often does these things turn full circle like this? It is a rare thing indeed for a man to be getting the support depp is publicly. usually in domestic stuff like this it often the man who is hung out to dry which incidentally Depp was before this case came to court. 

Cancell culture in all its glory right there. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Jambo-Jimbo
14 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I haven't paid much attention to it which is surprising as i love courtroom dramas ( real and film ones).  But i tend to think this is really distasteful as its clearly a difficult personal issue for both of them. I have noted a lot of hate towards Heard and some very disturbing vitriolic  comments about her being " evil" and a " witch"  and a " liar" whereas Jonny Boy is just a tad eccentric.  However I am aware that he might be innocent but like I said there is alarming comments about this from joe bloggs mostly aimed at her. 

I can understand why some folks dislike her, she hasn't come across very well in this, on more than one occasion.

She seemingly secretly recorded arguments and on one recording that I heard, Johnny Depp doesn't want to argue with her and goes to walk away, she taunts him and keeps provoking him trying to get a reaction, remember she knows it's being tapped, he doesn't, that's just plain nasty.

I'm not a Johnny Depp fan in any way shape or form, but Amber Heard has come over as one right nasty piece of work.

It's clear that it was a toxic relationship.

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I can understand why some folks dislike her, she hasn't come across very well in this, on more than one occasion.

She seemingly secretly recorded arguments and on one recording that I heard, Johnny Depp doesn't want to argue with her and goes to walk away, she taunts him and keeps provoking him trying to get a reaction, remember she knows it's being tapped, he doesn't, that's just plain nasty.

I'm not a Johnny Depp fan in any way shape or form, but Amber Heard has come over as one right nasty piece of work.

It's clear that it was a toxic relationship.

Victims don't have to be likeable.   Like I said I'm on the fence about this as I don't know much about it. 

Jambo-Jimbo
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Victims don't have to be likeable.   Like I said I'm on the fence about this as I don't know much about it. 

But just who is the victim here?  Heard or Depp?

hughesie27

It's clear that they were and probably still are mental and likely guilty of a fair share of physcological/verbal abuse.

Amber is the only one who has admitted any physical abuse though.

Can only see a Depp win.

Anytime I've seen Amber on the stand I've found it cringey as ****. A lot of Depp's devoted fans will call Bellshill on everything she says but even having no side to back it just seems like she's acting. And badly. The way she emotes her answers and takes sighs when being asked questions from her team, seemingly feigning crying too. Then instantly as soon as she gets cross examined her responses are snappy, immediate, short with no emotion other than anger that seeps through due to the confrontational stance from Depps team.

That Psycologist Dr Amber had up the other day was a complete crack pot.

Edited by hughesie27

3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Where I’m at. They both seem like deeply flawed characters who have decided to play out their dramas in public. And a lot of their relative “supporters” look like a fairly vile bunch as well on a lot of social media posts. 
Nobody is coming out of this smelling of roses. 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Jambo-Jimbo said:

But just who is the victim here?  Heard or Depp?

From my limited knowledge about the case it seems they were involved in a toxic relationship with both being the aggressor and the victim.  However the press coverage and social media comments are overwhelmingly in favour of Depp. This may be due to the fact he has been a well loved actor and celebrity

Jambo-Jimbo
2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

From my limited knowledge about the case it seems they were involved in a toxic relationship with both being the aggressor and the victim.  However the press coverage and social media comments are overwhelmingly in favour of Depp. This may be due to the fact he has been a well loved actor and celebrity

Don't tell me you believe or are swayed by anything you read on that crap media forum, stay off social media, it's better for your health.

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

The way she emotes her answers and takes sighs when being asked questions from her team, seemingly feigning crying too. Then instantly as soon as she gets cross examined her responses are snappy, immediate, short with no emotion other than anger that seeps through due to the confrontational stance from Depps team.

Does that not evidence she is just a real person? Not faking it to be nice for the cameras.?  Its made me think of Lindy Chamberlain  ( Dingo baby case in Australia )  who had a harsh exterior and public opinion was very much against her. Eventually it was proven she didn't kill  her child. 

Салатные палочки

Kate Moss giving evidence from her living room :laugh:. Amber Herd giving the screen dirty looks as she spoke :laugh:. Worked out well for Depp though. 

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Where I’m at. They both seem like deeply flawed characters who have decided to play out their dramas in public. And a lot of their relative “supporters” look like a fairly vile bunch as well on a lot of social media posts. 
Nobody is coming out of this smelling of roses. 

👍

1 minute ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Don't tell me you believe or are swayed by anything you read on that crap media forum, stay off social media, it's better for your health.

No But as i said its been striking the amount of hate and anger there has been expressed towards her on social media. Whereas Jonny is eccentric and a loveable cad,  

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Kate Moss giving evidence from her living room :laugh:. Amber Herd giving the screen dirty looks as she spoke :laugh:. Worked out well for Depp though. 

That evidence should be inadmissible. Just because someone didn't abuse one person in one relationship it doesn't mean to say they wont in their next one.  No wonder she gave dirty looks as Moss was basically implying Heard was talking bollocks. 

hughesie27
4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Does that not evidence she is just a real person? Not faking it to be nice for the cameras.?  Its made me think of Lindy Chamberlain  ( Dingo baby case in Australia )  who had a harsh exterior and public opinion was very much against her. Eventually it was proven she didn't kill  her child. 

Have you seen any extended clips of here testimony? It doesn't seem authentic at all. 

Салатные палочки
4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

That evidence should be inadmissible. Just because someone didn't abuse one person in one relationship it doesn't mean to say they wont in their next one.  No wonder she gave dirty looks as Moss was basically implying Heard was talking bollocks. 

Well that is true. The only thing I would say is probably just as many (if not more) drugs and as much alcohol was taken when she and Depp were in a relationship but he didn't knock her about. I'm no expert but surely people don't just decide to start abusing their partner at some point in their lives? 

Who knows the truth? Only them I suppose and we might never know, even when we know the outcome of this. 

23 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

A lot of Depp's devoted fans will call Bellshill on everything she says but even having no side to back it just seems like she's acting.

As far as autocorrection goes - that's a belter :lol: 

ArcticJambo

Fine them both 50mill and give it to the victims of soemthing. Then tell them to both smarten up! :thumbsup:

Amber Heard has been proven to be talking out of her arse on multiple occasions. I don't trust a word she says.

JudyJudyJudy
12 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Well that is true. The only thing I would say is probably just as many (if not more) drugs and as much alcohol was taken when she and Depp were in a relationship but he didn't knock her about. I'm no expert but surely people don't just decide to start abusing their partner at some point in their lives? 

Who knows the truth? Only them I suppose and we might never know, even when we know the outcome of this. 

That’s a good point as domestic usually have a pattern of abuse , going from one relationship to the next . After the victim had finally plucked up the courage to leave . I assume that’s the reason Kate Moss was testifying . As you say who knows the truth . As the song goes “ no one knows what goes behind closed doors “ 

30 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Heard claimed that Kate Moss was kicked down stairs by Depp. She brought it up during the trial.

It was only because of that mention that Moss was allowed to give testimony.

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

Heard claimed that Kate Moss was kicked down stairs by Depp. She brought it up during the trial.

It was only because of that mention that Moss was allowed to give testimony.

I see . 

2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I see . 

As soon as she mentioned it, Depp's lawyer was seen fist pumping because he knew he'd be able to call Moss and prove she was talking crap. :lol:

Jambo_jim2001
14 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Amber Heard has been proven to be talking out of her arse on multiple occasions. I don't trust a word she says.

Was this one of those times?

0a3.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Depp and his legal were almost high fiving when she did that. 

The stuff about donating money being like buying a house was beyond stupid.

She has been caught lieing  multiple times unde oath it’s a terrible look in a court case.

As a matter of interest she a good actor never seen her in anything?

I've only seen her in The Rum Diary, with Depp. 

She was tidy. That's all I remember of her performance tbh. :lol:

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

As soon as she mentioned it, Depp's lawyer was seen fist pumping because he knew he'd be able to call Moss and prove she was talking crap. :lol:

An own goal from her then ! She should sack her team 😂

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Depp and his legal were almost high fiving when she did that. 

The stuff about donating money being like buying a house was beyond stupid.

She has been caught lieing  multiple times unde oath it’s a terrible look in a court case.

As a matter of interest she a good actor never seen her in anything?

Never heard of her until this case 

Weakened Offender

She is clearly batshit crazy but JD's greatest acting achievement would appear to have been his real albeit public self as the tapes clearly show him to be an utter jakeball, druggie sad act. 

Greedy Jambo

Been following it on Tik Tok, it seems she got the people defending her from the bargain bucket. 

chuck berrys hairline

She wants half his earnings from 2014 a sweet 32 million that she will dobate to charity 👀

Camille though 😍 BOOBA (respectfully)

Her lawyer losing track of time only has 6 mins left after lunch for closing statement. Big own goal she spent too much time rambling on saying the same thing then kept getting called away so shes obviously messed it up 😂

I've been through the same as Johnny twice so heres hoping he wins

AlimOzturk
1 hour ago, Weakened Offender said:

She is clearly batshit crazy but JD's greatest acting achievement would appear to have been his real albeit public self as the tapes clearly show him to be an utter jakeball, druggie sad act. 

As are half of Hollywood. And rock and roll. Doesn’t make him an abuser. 

that’s the whole point in this case. Was amber heard telling the truth. Doubtful

rudi must stay

Both raise good points must have been a rocky road the relationship always true of artists they should never marry or start a relationship 

Weakened Offender
30 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

As are half of Hollywood. And rock and roll. Doesn’t make him an abuser. 

that’s the whole point in this case. Was amber heard telling the truth. Doubtful

He's definitely abusing her something chronic in the tapes.

A rather tawdry trial really. 

It wasn't just Heard that got a pile-on, incidentally. Her accusations came out around #MeToo, people were very quick to take her at face value and try to cancel Depp. He lost the sequel to Fantastic Beasts, for instance. 

I've seen snippets of the trial, mostly I was quite stunned at how crap Heard's lawyers are, and her very unlikeable psychologist. Compared to the elegant, calm, composed and, ok, utterly gorgeous Dr Curry who was the star of the show imo:

heardpsych.jpeg?quality=75&width=982&hei

Also, can't say my opinion of Heard's acting has improved.

2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

It was Heard that brought it up enabling Depps team to call her as a witness - she was talking about an instance and said she immediately thought of Kate Moss, referring to a story that Depp has pushed Moss down the stairs- this has always been denied so Depp's team pulled her in. Depp's lawyer Camille Vasquez has been brilliant

Dean Winchester

I think it has been brilliant :lol: 

I dont trust a thing she says. There was multiple times I was watching it where she was trying to put on the water works and as soon as it failed (due to an objection etc.) her tearful demeanor instantly changed to stoic.

Her lawyer objecting to his own question multiple times :lol:

Dr Curry though 😍

Unknown user
Just now, Lord BJ said:

She accused him of domestic violence in an article she wrote. He’s taken exception to that accusation and here we are. She’s counter suing,  well that because you what you do, for defamation and damaging her career by saying it was a hoax. 

Ok, from what little I've seen they've been fairly abusive to each other, I wonder if legally she's fine saying that.

2 hours ago, Smithee said:

Ok, from what little I've seen they've been fairly abusive to each other, I wonder if legally she's fine saying that.

She very much seems like the antagonist from what I've seen of the court case. A real ****.

Depp certainly seems to have substance abuse issues and maybe takes out his anger on furniture, but there's no reliable evidence he's ever hit her. Whereas there are witnesses who have testified to her hitting him, plus a recording of her saying as much.

Tbh if he hasn't hit her back at any point, he's a Saint. Everyone has a breaking point.

Unknown user
7 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

She very much seems like the antagonist from what I've seen of the court case. A real ****.

That's as may be but domestic abuse isn't necessarily violence. She may have come out of it looking a right old arse but from what I've seen there's been verbal abuse at least in both directions, therefore she's fine to say she's been the victim of domestic abuse.

Just a view from the outside though, I've not been keeping up as I say.

Shooter McGavin

From only really taking a passing interest in it, my conclusions are:

Amber Heard has hired some real knuckleheads to defend her, and she comes across really insincere and almost seems detached from reality.

I suspect Johnny will “win” if you can call it that, although both of them made a pretty toxic couple to be honest.