***Other Clubs Summer Transfer Window 2022 ( Merged ) ***

tartofmidlothian

Naisys Tackle
11 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

They thought they could get him because of the £500k clause.Then found out it was only out with Scotland

How did they sell for £3m then?

Ronnie may not give a shit about hubs but he cares about money.  There must be assurances they will get his cash for Boyle before selling.   They just cant no pay.

If they tell Boyle to bolt instead of paying wages we should be in for him.   WC appearance money would pay half the wage. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• Naisys Tackle

• vegas-voss

• Bazzas right boot

14 minutes ago, OTT said:

I'd have thought a few clubs down south would be interested if he was floating a return to Hibs. Someone like Sheffield Wednesday or even Sunderland with Alex Neil there. He's 29, so could sign a 3 year deal and still do the Hibs return when he's old and useless. 

Hibs have first refusal on him, part of the deal. So maybe the complex part is he wants to leave Saudi but not return to Hibs 🤷‍♂️

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

They would have to forgo they instalments they are due costing them a fortune in budgeted income and they would have to find his wages from some where ……….. is he not on over ten thousand a week tax free ……….. he has not been away for six months yet either has he

30k a week tax free

7 hours ago, Smithee said:

Plus there's the chance he's not being paid in full and/or in time.

With the laws over there about bad debt and none payments I'd garentee he's  being paid in full and on time if you bounce a check over there you go to jail

Leveins Battalion
10 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Ronnie may not give a shit about hubs but he cares about money.  There must be assurances they will get his cash for Boyle before selling.   They just cant no pay.

If they tell Boyle to bolt instead of paying wages we should be in for him.   WC appearance money would pay half the wage. 

Boyle ain't getting in front of Mackay or Forrest mate.Plus he is about to hit 30,once his speed goes he's got nothing.

Absolute Scenes
1 minute ago, rory78 said:

I can see Celtic being interested in Boyle he'd cause havoc in the SPL on that big pitch at Parkhead

by diving?

Horatio Caine
1 minute ago, rory78 said:

I can see Celtic being interested in Boyle he'd cause havoc in the SPL on that big pitch at Parkhead

And he'd still get the penalties.  No simulation if you're wearing the hoops.

26 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

And he'd still get the penalties.  No simulation if you're wearing the hoops.

Yup and VAR wouldnt affect that either

Bazzas right boot
34 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Boyle gets nowhere near a Celtic team, he's not removing Jota, any Japanese lad or even Forest. 

Boyle is a, bit over rated on here. 

Although I'm not a fan of the attitude that players turn to shit when they hit their 30's, Boyle relys heavily on pace so he will get worse and less effective over the next few years. 

Be decent for hibs tho, some deal they got, he was never going t last any length if time out there. 

Absolute Scenes
1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Boyle gets nowhere near a Celtic team, he's not removing Jota, any Japanese lad or even Forest. 

Although I'm not a fan of the attitude that players turn to shit when they hit their 30's, Boyle relys heavily on pace so he will get worse and less effective over the next few years. 

Be decent for hibs tho, some deal they got, he was never going t last any length if time out there. 

completely agree. He is fast and sometimes his dribbling comes off by beating a man. That is down to how slow scottish football defenders are. I also hate when players stand off him. Genuinely - maroon specs off - i dont know who he replaces in our front 3. Forrest is younger, hungrier and more terrier-like, McKay is different gravy. He'd maybe rotate with the forward guys but is not a guaranteed start in our team. He gets to play far too much because folk are too afraid to tackle him because of an obvious dive or foul. 

Monsieur Maroon
4 minutes ago, Gav M said:

what's in a name.....

forest's latest target 😂

image.thumb.png.4c802a59fb01a55ed44cb89eba79092e.png

Not great when your Jizz Horn goes Kamp 

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Gav M said:

what's in a name.....

forest's latest target 😂

****ing hell, quality. 

2 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Have a feeling their loan deal for Boyle won’t work.  The Saudis want their money back. 

13 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

He signed a new contract and the clause was removed. 

LogicalEric

Seems a bit desperate by Hibs. Boyle's 29(?) Assuming they're not going to get him back for a bag of sweeties so they're either forking out/writing off a figure over a million quid. He's on around 20k a week in Saudi so assuming he's going to be breaking their wage structure and that would be with taking a massive reduction. 

Absolute Scenes
10 minutes ago, LogicalEric said:

Seems a bit desperate by Hibs. Boyle's 29(?) Assuming they're not going to get him back for a bag of sweeties so they're either forking out/writing off a figure over a million quid. He's on around 20k a week in Saudi so assuming he's going to be breaking their wage structure and that would be with taking a massive reduction. 

completely agree. Reeks of desperation. They could get a better, younger player who wouldnt cost them in wages what he will. The lover that they cannot let go of

Unknown user
9 hours ago, gorgieroar said:

With the laws over there about bad debt and none payments I'd garentee he's  being paid in full and on time if you bounce a check over there you go to jail

There are people saying he's not been paid in full and that he's not going back according to a family that met him in Florida.

True or not, I don't know, but I feel he'll be back. Probably not in time for this weekend, it sounds complex, but I'd put money on that Aberdeen are sniffing about too.

Unknown user
22 minutes ago, LogicalEric said:

He was also the one reason they weren't utter dugshite, and they know it.

19 minutes ago, Smithee said:

They were still murder even when he played.

He was in the team (and missed a penalty) that lost to Livingston continuing a dismal run that was the final straw for big Ron who then gave Jack Ross his P45.

Enter Maloney🤣

Edited by Rudolf

17 minutes ago, Smithee said:

They were utter dugshite for the last 3 months he was there though. Won something like 2 games in 20 with him in the team. 

53 minutes ago, LogicalEric said:

It’s just lazy and shows a severe lack of knowledge of the market. so they’re going to have to pay top dollar to get him back when what they should be doing is signing a prospect in his position for about a quarter of the money

MarkDevriesScores4
3 hours ago, Gav M said:

what's in a name.....

forest's latest target 😂

“Jizz is all over the back of the defender”

Dick Dastardly

Gordon told the Edinburgh Evening News : "Josh is a perfect example of, not just a transactional thing, but identifying the right club for a Hibs player, and not just sending him to Millwall or some second-rate Championship or League One team down south where he is just one of many. Josh is playing in Serie A.

Ron the Con knows how to win friends and influence people, eh? 

12 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Gordon told the Edinburgh Evening News : "Josh is a perfect example of, not just a transactional thing, but identifying the right club for a Hibs player, and not just sending him to Millwall or some second-rate Championship or League One team down south where he is just one of many. Josh is playing in Serie A.

That is a beauty …………. I mean I agree that Millwall and the EFL are vastly over rated but I am just some fecking trumpet off the internet hes a club owner :rofl: 

At least when Romanov wanted to put clubs down he chose those on our door step

Lose like that again and I will sell you all to Kilmarnock :rofl: 

Dick Dastardly
3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

That is a beauty …………. I mean I agree that Millwall and the EFL are vastly over rated but I am just some fecking trumpet off the internet hes a club owner :rofl: 

I know. I can imagine transfer talks with English clubs will go well in the future.

Just now, Dick Dastardly said:

I know. I can imagine transfer talks with English clubs will go well in the future.

Be funny if Milwall sign Porteous on a free transfer 😄 

Dick Dastardly
3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

At least when Romanov wanted to put clubs down he chose those on our door step

Lose like that again and I will sell you all to Kilmarnock :rofl: 

Did he say that? I can't remember that. It is quite a scary threat though

Dick Dastardly
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Be funny if Milwall sign Porteous on a free transfer 😄 

That would just prove his point about them being second rate

1 minute ago, Dick Dastardly said:

That would just prove his point about them being second rate

True but it would let him know where Hibs stand in the grand scheme ………. he seems to be labouring under some sort of illusion that Hibs are a big deal

August Landmesser
30 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

“Jizz is all over the back of the defender”

"Jizz, dribbling out of the box..."

I'll get me coat

4 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Did he say that? I can't remember that. It is quite a scary threat though

I can not remember the circumstances but aye, interviewed and said if the players do not get their shit in order he will punt them all to Killie :rofl:

Miss you Mr Romanov x

so he's saying that if Millwall had come in with a better offer for doig then he would have still sold him to a serie A. fat chance

7 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

completely agree. He is fast and sometimes his dribbling comes off by beating a man. That is down to how slow scottish football defenders are. I also hate when players stand off him. Genuinely - maroon specs off - i dont know who he replaces in our front 3. Forrest is younger, hungrier and more terrier-like, McKay is different gravy. He'd maybe rotate with the forward guys but is not a guaranteed start in our team. He gets to play far too much because folk are too afraid to tackle him because of an obvious dive or foul. 

He has an easy job at Hibs as well just stand out wide all game and we will belt long balls to you.

J.T.F.Robertson
3 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Ron must think we all zip up the back. Player's future development #1, "transactional thing", i.e. money, a distant second.

A sainthood awaits.

So that’s how many players now ?? 🤣🤣. The diving wig will cost them. 
At least he’s not playing tomorrow in the respect that he is one player we don’t have to worry about cheating.

3 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Boyle to Hibs confirmed. 

Must have given the Saudis back the initial payment. 

1 minute ago, Deevers said:

Must have given the Saudis back the initial payment. 

Or aren’t receiving the balance,  believe is now common practice for fees to be paid over the life of the contract.  Either way this will cost Hibs a fair wedge and he’ll surely be on a top weekly wage from them now too.   Be interesting to see how he does but Hibs do put him on a pedestal and forget the runs he has when nothing much was happening beyond the odd dive here and there.  

For this season i rekon its a good signing for them.   But im going to take a wild guess and rekon he will take the 10k per week the american lad was on last season on a 3 or 4 year contract.  In that case it wont be a good long term investment, similar to us with berra/naismith type signings.  

Tom Hardy’s Dug

He quite clearly wasn’t a one man team in the Saudi league as he didn’t prevent his team from being relegated.

Good bit of business for them. Silly to say otherwise. Let’s not pretend he’ll go back in and make them world beaters though. He was part of the hilariously shit Hibs team that got Jack Ross sacked last season. 

Good player. Not the Messiah