A forward that's scored 2 in 31 for Fleetwood. Lovely 

Scott Brown must ahve wanted rid.

Naisys Tackle
4 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

A forward that's scored 2 in 31 for Fleetwood. Lovely 

Think hes a winger but fair point. 

Naisys Tackle
2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Some very dodgy dealings going on at the San Giro, Boyle apparently pushing for deal to come home. 

What way dodgy?

If hubs do get Boyle hope they have to pay a hefty fee. I’d imagine they’ve  merrily been spending the money they got for him and haven’t banked on a big fee to get him back 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
21 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Shayden Morris to Aberdeen. 

Trampy Paddy Lane?

Lone Striker
1 minute ago, Baxfee said:

If hubs do get Boyle hope they have to pay a hefty fee. I’d imagine they’ve  merrily been spending the money they got for him and haven’t banked on a big fee to get him back 

Aye, but they'll get their own "sell-on" discount.     WHat was the rumoured fee they got for him from the Saudi team ?

BackOfTheNet

I find it odd that when players leave Hearts that may have had their critics, they go to English clubs and don’t really set the heather alight down there, and people are quick to mock and basically say “I told you so”. Then when non-Hearts players who some were wanting here go down south and fail (like McGrath) they’re still seen as someone who would be a good signing. I never got it about McGrath to be honest.

Edited by BackOfTheNet

15 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Aye, but they'll get their own "sell-on" discount.     WHat was the rumoured fee they got for him from the Saudi team ?

£3m apparently 

Naisys Tackle
30 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

My guess would be on loan until after the WC or for a year. 

15 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

I find it odd that when players leave Hearts that may have had their critics, they go to English clubs and don’t really set the heather alight down there, and people are quick to mock and basically say “I told you so”. Then when non-Hearts players who some were wanting here go down south and fail (like McGrath) they’re still seen as someone who would be a good signing. I never got it about McGrath to be honest.

Scored a lot of pens and a few free kicks. Stats maybe disguised his actual playing ability 

1 hour ago, Baxfee said:

Some chat that they may have only received less than a million pounds of the 3 they apparently sold him for. Nothing dodgy in Saudi Arabia is there.

1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Some very dodgy dealings going on at the San Giro, Boyle apparently pushing for deal to come home. 

They would have to forgo they instalments they are due costing them a fortune in budgeted income and they would have to find his wages from some where ……….. is he not on over ten thousand a week tax free ……….. he has not been away for six months yet either has he

See with Boyle did any one ever go in to a derby shitting them selves about him ………. I never did and I am almost positive he only ever scored in a winning derby once

1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

It really baffles me these middle eastern countries that make moves for British players. I can't think of a single success story The player very clearly is viewing it as a short term inconvenience for a major pay day. Little to no interest in the 'project' or any meaningful attempt to develop their domestic game. Its squarely, pay me an astronomical amount of money to play in the desert for a few months. Stokes, Erwin and Boyle have all done it and been back in Scotland before the ink dried on the paper. How naïve are these clubs? :D 

I'm not slating the players, they're purely after a pay check, its the idiocy of the clubs that gets me. Do they not know themselves the odds of it working out are slim to none? Its insane. 

14 minutes ago, Sooks said:

See with Boyle did any one ever go in to a derby shitting them selves about him ………. I never did and I am almost positive he only ever scored in a winning derby once

He scored twice in the new year's day Derby in 2019(?). Damour gifted one and the other came from a lucky overhead kick by Scott Allan. If he goes back to them expect long diagonals for him to chase followed by diving in the box / miss hit crosses hitting row Z. 

2 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Not as dodgy as signing the assistant manager's 16 year old laddie surely?

MarkDevriesScores4

Lee Johnson rates Hibs' Martin Boyle transfer chances with any deal set to be 'complex'

I assume the complexity being hibs would need to pay money they don’t have?

RustyRightPeg
9 minutes ago, Mister T said:

He scored twice in the new year's day Derby in 2019(?). Damour gifted one and the other came from a lucky overhead kick by Scott Allan. If he goes back to them expect long diagonals for him to chase followed by diving in the box / miss hit crosses hitting row Z. 

Weird signing. Does Johnson rate or even want him?

11 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Totally agree and I do not really know what all the fuss is about ……….. he is okay but he is no where near as good as some are making out here 😄 

8 minutes ago, WageThief said:

Not as dodgy as signing the assistant manager's 16 year old laddie surely?

Or your owner appointing his seemingly quite simple son as one of the top boys in charge of recruitment :rofl: 

I can see Boyle going back on loan for 2 years.That club will pay his wages and Hibs won't receive the rest of the £3m fee or something like that

Just now, manaliveits105 said:

Hopefully if the bouncing Boyle returns VAR will put paid to his constant diving 

That will make a big difference to his game

Lone Striker
8 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

£3m apparently 

Hopefully Boyle demands a huge wage to compensate for losing the "life-changing" money out in Saudi after only 6 months..   

44 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Lee Johnson rates Hibs' Martin Boyle transfer chances with any deal set to be 'complex'

I assume the complexity being hibs would need to pay money they don’t have?

Presumably the Saudi club want a good chunk of their £3m back... 

1 minute ago, OTT said:

Presumably the Saudi club want a good chunk of their £3m back... 

no danger Hibs will have received anywhere near £3m upfront. 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Rudolf said:

no danger Hibs will have received anywhere near £3m upfront. 

Plus there's the chance he's not being paid in full and/or in time.

5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Plus there's the chance he's not being paid in full and/or in time.

Yeah I suspect the complexity is they’re due him a fortune in wages and he’ll not leaving until he gets it.

kingantti1874

Boyle is the worst cheat I’ve ever seen. Won’t be anything like as effective with VAR.  will pick up bookings all over the place

Finlay James

I really hope Hibs resign Boyle, he’s going to cost them a fortune and send them even closer to tick tock + he’s generally shite against us

23 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Hopefully Boyle demands a huge wage to compensate for losing the "life-changing" money out in Saudi after only 6 months..   

You’d think a bigger club would come in and offer Boyle a bigger wage than hibs can afford 

7 minutes ago, theshed said:

You’d think a bigger club would come in and offer Boyle a bigger wage than hibs can afford 

Let's be honest who was really interested other than Celtic briefly and the Saudi club

RustyRightPeg
14 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Let's be honest who was really interested other than Celtic briefly and the Saudi club

Aberdeen

Absolute Scenes

Hibs have been getting instalments of the Boyle money so won’t have been given anywhere near to 3 million up front 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
Just now, Absolute Scenes said:

Hibs have been getting instalments of the Boyle money so won’t have been given anywhere near to 3 million up front 

No team ever is. They will still have spent money on the basis they would eventually get £3M and his overinflated wages off their books.

1 minute ago, Absolute Scenes said:

That Gordon has said as much himself it's been drip fed to them.

42 minutes ago, theshed said:

But would we ?

Absolute Scenes

They are an actual embarrassment. Can’t live without Boyle showing how poor their team is to rely on him. Tiny wee club with tiny wee minded fans who canny breathe without him. Boke

RustyRightPeg
1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

Not that serious though they were only interested at £500k

It wasn’t until they bid they realised he had a clause was it not?

Hibs whole season based on one player returning?

Excellent ownership and even better management.

We should take a leaf out of their book.

4 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

It wasn’t until they bid they realised he had a clause was it not?

They thought they could get him because of the £500k clause.Then found out it was only out with Scotland

RustyRightPeg
7 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

They thought they could get him because of the £500k clause.Then found out it was only out with Scotland

gotcha 👍🏽 

I'd have thought a few clubs down south would be interested if he was floating a return to Hibs. Someone like Sheffield Wednesday or even Sunderland with Alex Neil there. He's 29, so could sign a 3 year deal and still do the Hibs return when he's old and useless.