***Other Clubs Summer Transfer Window 2022 ( Merged ) ***

tartofmidlothian

heartsfc_fan
1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

jon mclaughlin, dylan mcgeouch, lewis morgan and jimmy dunne on loan after he had played the first half of the season with us

Ozturk aswell I think?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• Naisys Tackle

• vegas-voss

• Bazzas right boot

RustyRightPeg
8 minutes ago, dtgj said:

Former Jambo Isma Goncalves joins Livi. 

Decent pick up if he’s able to get a tune out of him like he has with Omeonga, Holt etc 

Jeezo, some career he's had since leaving Hearts. A prolific spell in Uzbekistan, but since then he's not exactly set the heather alight in spells at clubs in Iran, Japan, India and most recently Bangladesh.

7 minutes ago, Boyces beard said:

Good signing for Livi

Definite potential to be a good signing. Played well for us and St Mirren before. But he's recently been playing in Bangladesh so not sure if he'll be able to step up to SPFL Premiership level again.

jamboinglasgow
6 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Decent pick up if he’s able to get a tune out of him like he has with Omeonga, Holt etc 

Its where Livi do well. I liked Goncalves, always thought he got unfair stick from people when he was with us.

RustyRightPeg
2 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Its where Livi do well. I liked Goncalves, always thought he got unfair stick from people when he was with us.

Aye I agree. Always raise eyebrows with the players they give deals to but you’re never really surprised to see them doing well. 

He was here just at the start of that downward spiral. Maybe just bad timing. 

August Landmesser
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Isma was a good player for us and I wish he had stayed longer

me too - a much better team player (and human being) than Lafferty, but weirdly Isma was the one who got the stick. Can't imagine why...

Howdy Doody Jambo
7 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

me too - a much better team player (and human being) than Lafferty, but weirdly Isma was the one who got the stick. Can't imagine why...

How can you judge Lafferty and Isma? 

And then someone tweets this 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

jamboinglasgow
9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I saw that Livingston were already investigating a racist tweet, very disappointed its a Hearts fan.

Rick Sanchez
12 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Screenshot_20220531-135715_Twitter.thumb.jpg.1ae96f6b94b1dfa79b428737b1804224.jpg

😳

Knock at the door very soon. Lost job if he has one. Criminal record.

What a helmet.

August Landmesser
15 minutes ago, The Maroon Pound said:

How can you judge Lafferty and Isma? 

How do you mean? When they played in the same team, one of them worked very hard in every game he played, the other worked very hard against teams in green & white

RustyRightPeg
8 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

I saw that Livingston were already investigating a racist tweet, very disappointed its a Hearts fan.

he isn’t a Hearts fan in my eyes. Disgusting 

Not totally surprised.  Had to speak to a fan at the cup final who called Diallo a black ****. He seemed to think that because he used the phrase "politically correct" before the slur that it was ok to use that language. Older fella too, late 50s maybe even early 60s. Very disappointing from him and from the fan on the tweet above.

jamboinglasgow

This is separate from the one posted under the Livi tweet. What is wrong with some people. Sad thing is the people who post these probably were angry at Goncalves when he said he faced racism at Hearts, they probably were the ones saying he made it up.

Thought Police
8 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

This is separate from the one posted under the Livi tweet. What is wrong with some people. Sad thing is the people who post these probably were angry at Goncalves when he said he faced racism at Hearts, they probably were the ones saying he made it up.

It wasn’t posted under the Livi tweet. Football Scotland reported the signing, that guy tweeted his racism before stating it was a joke, and Livi were alerted to it.

A good news story for Livingston signing a good player ruined by one arsehole. Shame for Isma - he's a very likeable guy.

Unknown user
42 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

😳

What a helmet.

What an absolute throbber, he deserves everything that's coming to him.

If Isma didn't think we were wankers before, he will now.

Pasquale for King

I think he will do well for them, did a good job for us in a poor team that created little. 
Hope the racist gets what he deserves. 

PapaShango
58 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Screenshot_20220531-135715_Twitter.thumb.jpg.1ae96f6b94b1dfa79b428737b1804224.jpg

What an idiot. Criminal record coming his way no doubt. Some folk shouldn't be allowed access to social media accounts. 

I can still remember the arseholes shouting racist abuse at him whilst he was playing for us.

Wish these wankers would keep the **** away from Tynecastle. 

RustyRightPeg
14 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Were folk not shouting racist abuse at him in front of his family as well iirc?

He got it as bad as I can remember. I’m being very careful with my words here because I know why but can’t figure out why he got it worse than any other black player who has turned out for us. No player should suffer from it. 

It’s no surprise that racism still exists in football, but it still astounds me that people are as naive as they are on the topic. 

joondalupjambo
1 hour ago, dougal said:

Not totally surprised.  Had to speak to a fan at the cup final who called Diallo a black ****. He seemed to think that because he used the phrase "politically correct" before the slur that it was ok to use that language. Older fella too, late 50s maybe even early 60s. Very disappointing from him and from the fan on the tweet above.

You must have been near me.  I heard it as well.

1 hour ago, PapaShango said:

What an idiot. Criminal record coming his way no doubt. Some folk shouldn't be allowed access to social media accounts. 

And hopefully a life time ban at Tynecastle if he has a season ticket that is.  Complete idiot. If I was the police I’d take away any online access as well.  

2 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

😳

What a helmet.

A Hearts fan and not some fake account. From Motherwell allegedly. His picture is all over Twitter. What a piece of shit. 

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

Exactly the reason why people preferred Lafferty only some are more inclined to be honest about their racism than others others just call him lazy and had a wee snigger at how clever they are being 

1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

Were folk not shouting racist abuse at him in front of his family as well iirc?

That is what he said when he left yes

BackOfTheNet
19 minutes ago, OTT said:

You absolutely know Isma is going to score against us multiple times next season. 

Thought the same thing. Will get it on the wing, cut inside and curl it in the top corner like he used to for us. I won’t begrudge him it as long as we score more than he does.

I had endless arguments on here with folk trying to justify their hatred and ‘criticism’ of him. Was a good player and massively underrated with completely unwarranted scathing.

5 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Thought the same thing. Will get it on the wing, cut inside and curl it in the top corner like he used to for us. I won’t begrudge him it as long as we score more than he does.

I had endless arguments on here with folk trying to justify their hatred and ‘criticism’ of him. Was a good player and massively underrated with completely unwarranted scathing.

He was a good player, thought it was right player wrong time. The dross we filled that team with under Cathro was atrocious. 

John Findlay
4 hours ago, August Landmesser said:

How do you mean? When they played in the same team, one of them worked very hard in every game he played, the other worked very hard against teams in green & white

I agree one worked hard against teams wearing Green and White.

I disagree one worked hard against every team.

Bazzas right boot

I liked isma, good player. 

Under rated by many. 

Hope he's shite for livi tho. 

Edited by Bazzas right boot

7 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I agree one worked hard against teams wearing Green and White.

I disagree one worked hard against every team.

What you think Isma did not work hard based on what John 

John Findlay
23 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What you think Isma did not work hard based on what John 

He didn't for me close down defenders enough, when the opportunity to do so was there, even when the defender was no more than 10 metres from him.

It's also currently one of my biggest gripes with Liam Boyce when he plays up front.

Martindale seems to have a knack for getting decent players. 

Ambrose, Oméonga and now Isma. I wouldn't expect any of those players to have normally been within Livi's reach financially. Suppose an argument could be made for Holt and Shinnie too. But then beyond that Halkett, Gallagher, Forrest*, Dykes have all went onto bigger clubs. There are probably a lot more too. 

*Forrest linked with us and Dundee Utd on a free. 

If not for his drugs conviction, he'd probably be managing a bigger side. He's done a remarkable job for them IMO, under his management he's turned a yo-yo team into a pretty stable bottom 6 side which given their resources is a good achievement. 

tartofmidlothian
8 hours ago, Boyces beard said:

Good signing for Livi

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

Isma was a good player for us and I wish he had stayed longer

Both spot on.

PapaShango
16 hours ago, OTT said:

Martindale seems to have a knack for getting decent players. 

Ambrose, Oméonga and now Isma. I wouldn't expect any of those players to have normally been within Livi's reach financially. Suppose an argument could be made for Holt and Shinnie too. But then beyond that Halkett, Gallagher, Forrest*, Dykes have all went onto bigger clubs. There are probably a lot more too. 

*Forrest linked with us and Dundee Utd on a free. 

If not for his drugs conviction, he'd probably be managing a bigger side. He's done a remarkable job for them IMO, under his management he's turned a yo-yo team into a pretty stable bottom 6 side which given their resources is a good achievement. 

He's done very well and your right Livi have had a knack of plucking players up over the years that have been decent. 

Pasquale for King

Goldson staying at Rangers, new four year deal, can’t see the new guy ousting him from the team 😆.

Goldson extends stay at Ibrox for four years. Good luck to Souttar sitting on the bench

Edited by Swimmer

• davemclaren changed the title to ***Other Clubs Summer Transfer Window 2022 ( Merged ) ***