• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• Naisys Tackle

• vegas-voss

• Bazzas right boot

10 hours ago, OTT said:

Shite the bed ‘auld heids’ recruitment. Love it 😂

the vermin will be in for Charlie Adam next 🤣🤣🤣 .

loving their transfer policy

RustyRightPeg

Wonder if Ricky Lamie managed to get out of the pre contract he signed with Dundee in January.

Potentially one if the worst errors of judgement I can remember in recent memory. 

tartofmidlothian

29 year old Rhys McCabe takes over from Murray at Airdrie as player-manager, his assistant is also his cousin. The jokes write themselves.

ToadKiller Dog
2 hours ago, tartofmidlothian said:

The S*n saying Maloney might not be going to Dundee - Kompany wants him as his assistant if he takes over at Barnsley. :cornette:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/8925884/shaun-maloney-dundee-blocked-belgium-vincent-kompany-burnley/

Fundee had to deny that they wanted Strapon jnr in as head coach working under his old man .

Now if Maloney is off .

Might well end up with Yogi Hughes 😆 

3 hours ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Fundee had to deny that they wanted Strapon jnr in as head coach working under his old man .

Now if Maloney is off .

Might well end up with Yogi Hughes 😆 

If I were a Dundee supporter I would want Yogi over Maloney. 

RustyRightPeg
5 hours ago, tartofmidlothian said:

The S*n saying Maloney might not be going to Dundee - Kompany wants him as his assistant if he takes over at Barnsley. :cornette:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/8925884/shaun-maloney-dundee-blocked-belgium-vincent-kompany-burnley/

He really has turned into Ian Cathro mark two hasn’t he. 

Bazzas right boot
On 25/05/2022 at 17:34, Seymour M Hersh said:

I hadn't realised he was only a loan signing. 

We should try that for a season, get players, good players-  out of our reach on loan with the option to buy  at the end of the season, but then not buy them! 

Probably only work for a season tho. 😂

Get 5 supa stars. 

1 hour ago, Herbert. said:

If I were a Dundee supporter I would want Yogi over Maloney. 

If I was a Dundee supporter I’d want the owner to sell up and Strachan to piss off with the whole squad. That club are shocking on and off the park. 

Nookie Bear

These players heading off to Fleetwood thinking they are joining the Big league, rather than a tinpot club whose average crowd is less than Livingston's.

TyphoonJambo
5 hours ago, Newton51 said:

charles cook

Meh, I think he's had his purple patch.

5 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

These players heading off to Fleetwood thinking they are joining the Big league, rather than a tinpot club whose average crowd is less than Livingston's.

Wonder what sort of odds they are to go down. Rookie manager, tiny club, finished 20/24 last season, 

Be interesting to see if Brown can keep them up or if he'll fall out with everyone by christmas. Didn't seem to like the challenge at Aberdeen when he couldn't win every week. 

RustyRightPeg
26 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Conor Washington to Rotherham United.

Good move for him. Another one who would probably thrive in our current system. 

11 hours ago, Newton51 said:

charles cook

Has the makings of Neilson at MK Don's this. Just sign everyone from Scottish league who's out of contract.

Tommy Brown
23 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Scottish manager with no experience down south. Takes players en masse from Scotland and fails.

Nicholl, Burns, Neilson, Levein.

Strachan also who had good English football done it at Boro.

Really want the fud to fail.

I did always fancy Rooney for us though.

Ex member of the SaS

Always had Rooney down as a one trick pony. Ok at corners and balls into the box but missing for everything else.

30 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Scottish manager with no experience down south. Takes players en masse from Scotland and fails.

You could add JJ to that list as well.

2 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

We were linked with him when he was at Queens Park.

Captain Canada

The hobos will end up with a team of League 1 and League 2 players from down south who won't cut the mustard up here. 

I may well be proved wrong but I think Lee Johnson won't be their manager at the turn of the year. 

Famous 1874

Cole Stockton was absolutely ****ing terrible. That’s an understatement too. Woeful signing for Hibs if that happens😂😂😂

RustyRightPeg
3 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Cole Stockton was absolutely ****ing terrible. That’s an understatement too. Woeful signing for Hibs if that happens😂😂😂

He’s a better player now in fairness to him. 

Not up to our standards just now but isn’t a surprise them lurking round our cast offs. 

25 minutes ago, suds66 said:

The tribute act after Simms.

2022-05-29%2009-25-58.png

I think this just is an opinion piece by Kenny Miller that they should go for him. Nothing that they actually want to.

1 hour ago, RustyRightPeg said:

He’s a better player now in fairness to him. 

Not up to our standards just now but isn’t a surprise them lurking round our cast offs. 

He must’ve uncoupled that caravan he used to tow. 

Lone Striker
2 hours ago, suds66 said:

The tribute act after Simms.

2022-05-29%2009-25-58.png

"TOLD"  :rofl:   ..... by Kenny Miller, apparently.   

Giovanni van Bronkhorst being TOLD to buy Simms by a guy who can't stay in a coaching job for more than 6 months.      Daily Re1ard in fine form once again.  :facepalm:

Lone Striker
2 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

Their obsession with ex-Hearts staff continues.  Jamie McAllister set to join as LJ's assistant.    Wonder who's next - Uche maybe ? :whistling:

RustyRightPeg
1 hour ago, Rudolf said:

He must’ve uncoupled that caravan he used to tow. 

Look at his goal scoring record since he left us, it’s quite good. And I know people will jump in and bite here slating the level he’s played at etc etc.

Players improve, they get fitter, they get stronger, mentally they might have had a kick up the arse they needed. We don’t know much about him and he might’ve came to us too early in his career and it was too big a step at the time, who knows?

Clerry Jambo
7 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Look at his goal scoring record since he left us, it’s quite good. And I know people will jump in and bite here slating the level he’s played at etc etc.

Players improve, they get fitter, they get stronger, mentally they might have had a kick up the arse they needed. We don’t know much about him and he might’ve came to us too early in his career and it was too big a step at the time, who knows?

Correct. The lad has obviously improved and with any striker confidence is vital and they would be getting a player in a better place. Time will tell

Some on here want Henderson given a run because of his goals for Alloa, not sure what’s a better level!!

Edited by Clerry Jambo

RustyRightPeg
1 minute ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Correct. The lad has obviously improved and with any striker confidence is vital and they would be getting a player in a better place. Time will tell

Im in no way saying we should ever be linked with him again, because we’re past that level now but credit the lad for getting his head down.

1 hour ago, RustyRightPeg said:

I know.

I was being facetious👍

tartofmidlothian

Burton Albion and Fleetwood Town (surprise surprise) both in for Callum Hendry from St Johnstone.

1 hour ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Burton Albion and Fleetwood Town (surprise surprise) both in for Callum Hendry from St Johnstone.

Think the mighty Fleetwood Town are going to become a constant link until Brown is sacked in circa 18 months. 

Not learned from Robbie or Jack Ross :D 

Jean Louis Valois
20 minutes ago, OTT said:

Think the mighty Fleetwood Town are going to become a constant link until Brown is sacked in circa 18 months. 

Not learned from Robbie or Jack Ross :D 

Not a chance he will last 18 months, Won't see out the season.

Nookie Bear
7 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

He’s shit and playing in a diddy league. 

RustyRightPeg
43 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

He’s shit and playing in a diddy league. 

cheers. 

On 28/05/2022 at 12:15, Tommy Brown said:

Jack Ross at Sunderland

Tommy Brown
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Jack Ross at Sunderland

Who did he sign? Ross Stewart 

Cannot think of any others.

25 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Who did he sign? Ross Stewart 

Cannot think of any others.

jon mclaughlin, dylan mcgeouch, lewis morgan and jimmy dunne on loan after he had played the first half of the season with us

• davemclaren changed the title to ***Other Clubs Summer Transfer Window 2022 ( Merged ) ***