***Other Clubs Summer Transfer Window 2022 ( Merged ) ***

tartofmidlothian

1 hour ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

I quite liked the look of Devlin last season, but honestly, what has he done compared to Ferguson?

29 games, 1 goal, 2 assists.

Also 2 years older than Fergie

He’ll have to go some to get a better offer in the coming season

you finished 10th 🤣🤣 to get anything for anyone in your squad is a lottery win.  
10th 🤣🤣🤣

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• Naisys Tackle

• vegas-voss

• Bazzas right boot

49 minutes ago, JAYEL said:

Do you think you will still be on here pst Xmas ?

Or will it be another disappearing act. 😆😆😆

his disappearing act was hilarious.  He was never away from here when we were demoted etc. condescending in his posts.  The comfort and beautiful factor  is (like Hibs) they have an owner who will pocket the fees 

IveSeenTheLight
1 hour ago, JAYEL said:

Do you think you will still be on here pst Xmas ?

Or will it be another disappearing act. 😆😆😆

I never disappear.

Was impacted quite a bit earlier on the year but always comment win, lose or draw and admit when we were pish as well ;)

IveSeenTheLight
18 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

his disappearing act was hilarious.  He was never away from here when we were demoted etc. condescending in his posts.  The comfort and beautiful factor  is (like Hibs) they have an owner who will pocket the fees 

If you look back I was never condescending.

occasionally I retorted with some banter but never condescending

33 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

I never disappear.

Was impacted quite a bit earlier on the year but always comment win, lose or draw and admit when we were pish as well ;)

I'll back you up, you are not generally condescending, but you absolutely do appear and dissappear based on relative successes of our clubs.

31 minutes ago, SCFHearts said:

Aberdeen will invest heavily and imo do way better than last season

They invested heavy last year and shat the bed.  Club is now symbolic of the city, a grim place.  Their stadium chat is a pipedream too.

46 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

I never disappear.

you did about 6 months ago!

44 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

If you look back I was never condescending.

occasionally I retorted with some banter but never condescending

6C04F747-D700-41FC-93F7-BAE758C0376F.thumb.jpeg.d662f26a478c61fd121ad18b4d59e96c.jpeg

2 hours ago, SCFHearts said:

I think you're right. They might finish 9th.

12 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Rangers midfielder Joe Aribo has completed his move to Southampton

The Nigerian international has signed a four-year deal with the English Premier League club after calling time on his three-year spell at Ibrox.

Rangers insist they have received a “significant” transfer fee for the 25-year-old, reported to be in the region of £6million, potentially rising to £10million with future add-ons.

“Rangers insist…” Does that mean it might not be completely accurate?

indianajones
10 hours ago, SCFHearts said:

Think it will go the other way myself.

Jim will be the first manager sacked. 

5 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Hope so 

Allowayjambo1874
25 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Think it will be Robinson at St Mirren. He was hopeless with a team that was doing well and at one point threw the players under the bus with his comments. Started this season on fire 🤣

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Surprised at the poster who spoke about Ramirez. Clearly doesn't want to be in Scotland, so it wouldn't happen anyway, but Boyce really does bring so many other players in. Ramirez is a good goal scorer no doubt, but his next move is surely home 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
10 hours ago, indianajones said:

I think it will be Lee Johnson myself even taking into account my obvious bias 

jamboinglasgow
6 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Surprised at the poster who spoke about Ramirez. Clearly doesn't want to be in Scotland, so it wouldn't happen anyway, but Boyce really does bring so many other players in. Ramirez is a good goal scorer no doubt, but his next move is surely home 

Still think he will be back at MLS by the end of the window.

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

I think it will be Lee Johnson myself even taking into account my obvious bias 

GVB. 

After about 10/12 games they'll be 3rd behind us with a hammering from celtic done and dusted. 

kingantti1874
15 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Cash strapped Barca are paying £50m up front for Raphinha. 

One of the most entitled clubs going . Hope they fold

Edited by kingantti1874

jamboinglasgow
9 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Cash strapped Barca are paying £50m up front for Raphinha. 

They can sign all they like, the key is can they register them? They have to get rid of a lot of players to be able to do that.

Barca are just delaying the inevitable reckoning of their finances, they are going heavily on short term signing and money raising as Laporte has always been about saying what keeps the fans happy, not what is best for the club. Just see what is happening with Dembele, any sensible club would cut their loses with him, move him on and focus on getting a young player to build up (they have a few.) They money saved from wages could be used to register another needed player. But they are looking to re-sign him.

There is a reluctance at Barca to face reality and it could really hit them hard (especially as they are selling their future to fund now (selling a percentage of future tv rights they earn up front.)

On 09/07/2022 at 21:04, IveSeenTheLight said:

I quite liked the look of Devlin last season, but honestly, what has he done compared to Ferguson?

29 games, 1 goal, 2 assists.

Also 2 years older than Fergie

He’ll have to go some to get a better offer in the coming season

Devlin is a sitting midfielder ffs. And statistically the best in the league for tackles won and interceptions. Beni Baningime only scored 2 last year and Ferguson couldn’t lace his left boot.

I like Ferguson and it’s a great move for him. 

Tommy Brown
13 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Sibbald to Dundee Utd

Rabbi Matondo to Rangers

First catholics and now a rabbi.

who'd a thunk it!

Bazzas right boot
12 hours ago, DS98 said:

Devlin is a sitting midfielder ffs. And statistically the best in the league for tackles won and interceptions. Beni Baningime only scored 2 last year and Ferguson couldn’t lace his left boot.

Yip, and more importantly Devlin and Benni are Hearts players. 

Aberdeen are a team that finished 10th and have sold 2 of their best players. 

Bazzas right boot
12 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

They can sign all they like, the key is can they register them? They have to get rid of a lot of players to be able to do that.

Barca are just delaying the inevitable reckoning of their finances, they are going heavily on short term signing and money raising as Laporte has always been about saying what keeps the fans happy, not what is best for the club. Just see what is happening with Dembele, any sensible club would cut their loses with him, move him on and focus on getting a young player to build up (they have a few.) They money saved from wages could be used to register another needed player. But they are looking to re-sign him.

There is a reluctance at Barca to face reality and it could really hit them hard (especially as they are selling their future to fund now (selling a percentage of future tv rights they earn up front.)

Apparently Messi was about 40% of thier salary budget, so their wages should be more In line. 

**** knows how a club in that much debt can go and buy a player tho, it's ****ed up. 

Bazzas right boot

James Forrest apparently not content to be a squad player and wants first team football. 

🤷‍♂️

Drew Wallace
13 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

James Forrest apparently not content to be a squad player and wants first team football. 

🤷‍♂️

When did he tell you that??

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Drew Wallace said:

When did he tell you that??

On the bbc football update chat thingy. 

27 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

🤷‍♂️

Thats fair if he feels this way, but he will need to prove his capabilities first.

Bazzas right boot
On 10/07/2022 at 01:30, 1971fozzy said:

6C04F747-D700-41FC-93F7-BAE758C0376F.thumb.jpeg.d662f26a478c61fd121ad18b4d59e96c.jpeg

Tbf, that was the first time in about ten years we finished above them. 

They had been better than us for a number of years. Not really an attitude it was factual. Not now tho. 😎

3 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

🤷‍♂️

I’d take him for no fee and the same wage as his brother. Can cover Mackay and can play up front or as a 10. Scores goals. European experience coming out his ears. No brainer if the deal is right. However I don’t like a player who demands a guaranteed start and he wouldn’t get such a guarantee with us.

Edited by JimmyCant

Boyces beard
4 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

3 Caps for Croatia and talked to Rangers in 2020 according to reports. Looks like he might be a good addition for them if the reports are true.

Drew Wallace
On 09/07/2022 at 20:44, OTT said:

So he's not even kicked a ball in anger for them yet and he's injured? 

I said months ago, even though he's signed a 4 year deal, I don't expect him to make more than 50 appearances for them. Reckon this season/next season they'll realise his constant breaking down is more disruptive than the quality he brings to the table and he'll spend a year on loan before they agree an early termination and he drops down the leagues in England. His body cannot cope with the demands of playing up to 50 times a season, it can barely manage 30. 

Leon King will push him down the pecking order. Also, reckon they'll be looking for a left sided CB. Souttar is right footed, Goldson ended up staying so IMO it puts him in a bit of a shit situation if playing for the national team is important to him. 

Rangers got the player for he haw they have nout to lose only gain 

12 minutes ago, Boyces beard said:

3 Caps for Croatia and talked to Rangers in 2020 according to reports. Looks like he might be a good addition for them if the reports are true.

3 U21 caps 

Boyces beard
1 minute ago, jamle1874 said:

3 U21 caps 

Good, i must pay more attention when reading the Daily Rag, regardless hope his legs fall off if he signs for the shite

1 hour ago, Boyces beard said:

Good, i must pay more attention when reading the Daily Rag, regardless hope his legs fall off if he signs for the shite

He looks like me might be ok - a lot of loans from Dinamo B and then the firsts, and averaging only 20 games a season so some doubts as well.

Probably worth a punt for them.

JamboAndrew
1 hour ago, Boyces beard said:

Meh. We had a Nigerian international who had played in a World Cup.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

I’d take him for no fee and the same wage as his brother. Can cover Mackay and can play up front or as a 10. Scores goals. European experience coming out his ears. No brainer if the deal is right. However I don’t like a player who demands a guaranteed start and he wouldn’t get such a guarantee with us.

Agreed. 

Mikey Johnstone will get punted soon as well. 

1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

No guaranteed starts for anyone really apart from Gordon but if he was on form he'd be a guaranteed start. Would definitely add something we dont have. He could play with McKay easily.

Edited by Jammy T

2 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

No guaranteed starts for anyone really apart from Gordon but if he was on form he'd be a guaranteed start. Would definitely add something we dont have. He could play with McKay easily.

It’s been a good couple of years since he played in anything like his top form, although not getting a run doesn’t help. He’s 31 now so has about the same miles left in the clock as Boyce so you would want to Chuck a big deal at him

18 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

Meh. We had a Nigerian international who had played in a World Cup.

And Rafael Scheidt had caps for Brazil. 

Westfield Hearts
14 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Agreed. 

Mikey Johnstone will get punted soon as well. 

Why the Mikey Johnstone fascination, doubt we would be interested cannot see Bob playing him wide left and Forest wide right, but you never know

JamboAndrew
25 minutes ago, Tazio said:

And Rafael Scheidt had caps for Brazil. 

Jeez, I'd forgotten him. Scheidt by name, shite by ability.

Surprised he never went to the wee celtic.

IveSeenTheLight
18 hours ago, DS98 said:

I get that, but I wasn't the one comparing him to Ferguson. I only replied to the poster making that comparison.

Honestly, I would be flabbergasted if Cammy Devlin went for £6M+ as Sturat500 was thinking

IveSeenTheLight
On 09/07/2022 at 23:29, geomac said:

you did about 6 months ago!

yep, I shared why

On 21/05/2022 at 09:15, IveSeenTheLight said:

picked up covid earlier this year and it floored me.

we were pish, no arguments there.

rip the list all you want, I can’t defend how poor we were.

best of luck today, I hope you win the cup

IveSeenTheLight
On 09/07/2022 at 23:17, db211833 said:

I'll back you up, you are not generally condescending, but you absolutely do appear and dissappear based on relative successes of our clubs.

That's not why I disappeared, I was floored with Covid at the start of the year.

Still impacted with long Covid now to be honest