***Other Clubs Summer Transfer Window 2022 ( Merged ) ***

tartofmidlothian

They got rid of a McGinn and that keeper but have signed others. Must have a squad around the 40 mark.  Never keeping that lot happy and they are still banging on about a CB and another front man 🤣🤣

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• Naisys Tackle

• vegas-voss

• Bazzas right boot

manaliveits105
2 hours ago, Sooks said:

If I was a normal Hibs fan watching that interview I would be cringing at the desperate attempts to paint Hibs as Celtics wee cousins

They always have been 

Feck Judas 

Check out their squad.  And looking to add more apparently  🤣🤣🤣 ffs

08E9FFFF-DB59-46ED-92AD-B6AA6C912F5A.thumb.jpeg.1e328994d30b638b836828f2f2bf1cb3.jpeg

Edited by 1971fozzy

25 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

They got rid of a McGinn and that keeper but have signed others. Must have a squad around the 40 mark.  Never keeping that lot happy and they are still banging on about a CB and another front man 🤣🤣

They'll need another CB as maldini porteous will be suspended for about 15 games this season

24 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

The only bit of business that's really made sense so far was Marshall tbh. They lost a decent keeper in Macey, but the young lad Dabrowski seems decent and Macey would want to be number 1 every week. In signing someone like Marshall, they've got a decent mentor for Dabrowski and someone who'll be more open to stepping aside to let him get game time.

Other than that, its all a bit mental.

1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

Check out their squad.  And looking to add more apparently 

08E9FFFF-DB59-46ED-92AD-B6AA6C912F5A.thumb.jpeg.1e328994d30b638b836828f2f2bf1cb3.jpeg

Wow.

All those players and only Doig would fit into our squad and improve it.

13 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

They are known to follow what we do and this has the stench of the latter years of the Romanov transfer policy. 

11 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

What in the actual hell is he talking about??? That’s a seriously embarrassing video Aiden

He's just confirming what we all know. Hibs are celtic light.

Absolute Scenes
7 minutes ago, Mister T said:

He's just confirming what we all know. Hibs are celtic light.

Exactly. Couldn’t quite believe what I was watching. He’s just told the interviewer that he was always fond of Hibs because it means Ireland. I cannot wait for his greeting faced pus after we pump this lot at ER

I hear Hibs are after another MLS player with a double barrel surname.   Kitchen-Cink. 

😀

Edited by HMFC01

Seymour M Hersh
15 hours ago, neilnunb said:

"Maybe because they play in green and white, maybe because Hibernian is the old Roman name for Ireland – there has always been something about Hibs that I have liked. As soon as the manager made contact with me, I was like: 'brilliant, let’s get this done’.

🖕🤣

Please tell me pizza pus never actually said those words. 

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

Jesus Christ. The size of that squad. Guy at the bottom talks about deadwood. There’s about 5 names there that aren’t. 😬 Johnson’s got a hellish job on his hands. The amount of CMs Jack Ross signed was obscene! 😂

lost in space
27 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Exactly. Couldn’t quite believe what I was watching. He’s just told the interviewer that he was always fond of Hibs because it means Ireland. I cannot wait for his greeting faced pus after we pump this lot at ER

I am looking forward to the welcome the rat will get at Tynecastle. The problem will be that we will have to ensure we don't cal him an "Irish" ####. Weeg press would love to label us with racist tag!

2 hours ago, hmfc_steve said:

Haha .. look at the pen he's using .. one of those multi colour click select we used to use when bairns .. highly professional 

So it is 🤣

Probably never had a pen so had to ask about and that's all anybody had 

1 hour ago, Homme said:

Wow.

Sorry Homme, but with the announcement of Cochrane signing permanently, this has aged pretty poorly in only an hour. :lol: 

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

:laugh2: 

They'll be salivating over that squad as well. Absolutely nothing in there that should worry us at all. 

From BBC. Are we going to be gazumped over Ronan? Or is he no longer on our radar?
“Aberdeen chairman Dave Cormack has hinted the club are working on deals for Republic of Ireland international Jamie McGrath, who has struggled for game-time at Wigan Athletic, and fellow midfielder Connor Ronan, who impressed on loan at St Mirren from Wolves last season.”

Hibs sign another striker on loan.They seem very excited about him 11 goals in around 50 games for St Gallen on loan last Season and managed 4 games for Mechelen. Elie Youan 

Seems like just another punt to me.

Edited by vegas-voss

2 hours ago, Barack said:

Is it just me, or does there seem to be some sort of scattergun approach in Hibs' signings?

I don't see much structure to it either. Admittedly not paying much attention, but they seem to (as others have said) make immediate signings which suggests there isn't much negotiating going on. I don't think any of their players are better than ours. Younger ones like Doig and Nisbit both decent plus Cadden but Hanlon is a huddie, Porteous is a huddie, Stevenson is a one club man because he's pish. Midfielders like Doyle Hayes and Magennis are typical hibs flatter to deceive type players.  There just isn't much there and nothing they are adding is looking good :D 

21 minutes ago, OTT said:

I don't see much structure to it either. Admittedly not paying much attention, but they seem to (as others have said) make immediate signings which suggests there isn't much negotiating going on. I don't think any of their players are better than ours. Younger ones like Doig and Nisbit both decent plus Cadden but Hanlon is a huddie, Porteous is a huddie, Stevenson is a one club man because he's pish. Midfielders like Doyle Hayes and Magennis are typical hibs flatter to deceive type players.  There just isn't much there and nothing they are adding is looking good :D 

if that squads averaging 3k a week, that’s £6.2 million a year on basic wages, they got about £3.5 mil in season ticket sales, Ronny better hope they win a lot of games this season!

2 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

On a match day, once the Muppets have picked their starting eleven and subs they are going to have lots of players sitting on their backsides doing and contributing absolutely nothing.

On that list so many look just average and so many not even that.

Just now, Rudy T said:

if that squads averaging 3k a week, that’s £6.2 million a year on basic wages, they got about £3.5 mil in season ticket sales, Ronny better hope they win a lot of games this season!

Its a squad of squad players :D 

Mediocre and shite

11 minutes ago, Australis said:

On a match day, once the Muppets have picked their starting eleven and subs they are going to have lots of players sitting on their backsides doing and contributing absolutely nothing.

On that list so many look just average and so many not even that.

Maybe that’s the idea, fill all those empty seats with players😂

9 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

we have a winner 👍

1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👏👏👏👏👏

tartofmidlothian
1 hour ago, OTT said:

Its a squad of squad players :D 

Mediocre and shite

Take it there's a separate list for the starting XI? :lol:

i wish jj was my dad
5 hours ago, indianajones said:

Wtf? May as well have said it's a Catholic club so I'm here. 

If Andy Halliday came out with similar nonsense we would be hounding him out. 

Not scrolling through or clicking dirty links. What did the bigoted tramp say?  Ignore me. Have seen it now. Deary, Deary me. 

I'd be raging if a hearts player came out with that. 

Edited by i wish jj was my dad

1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

I wonder if they will be contractually obliged to stay until full time?

42 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Not scrolling through or clicking dirty links. What did the bigoted tramp say?  Ignore me. Have seen it now. Deary, Deary me. 

I'd be raging if a hearts player came out with that. 

Basically that he has always felt an affinity with Hibs. 

5 hours ago, Homme said:

Wow.

Would he? I’m not sure any of them would get in to our first 11. Nisbet, Cadden and Porteous would be decent squad players.

2 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Would he? I’m not sure any of them would get in to our first 11. Nisbet, Cadden and Porteous would be decent squad players.

I think Cadden is a decent player he’d probably be a regular starter for us. Nisbet would get a game because as it stands we’re not exactly overloaded with forwards. Porteous would be lucky to get picked at training.

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I think Cadden is a decent player he’d probably be a regular starter for us. Nisbet would get a game because as it stands we’re not exactly overloaded with forwards. Porteous would be lucky to get picked at training.

i think natty will go out on the be a far better player but there is at least a debate there.. 

nisbet though  scored 3 goals last season

7 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

i think natty will go out on the be a far better player but there is at least a debate there.. 

nisbet though  scored 3 goals last season

Only included  Nisbet as we’ve really got to bring in a couple of forwards asap we’re very light there for now.

Absolute Scenes
6 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Guy has played a good level - good be decent for them in our league, as usual it’s a wait and see

“Played” key term. 36 going on 46

74447698-8BFE-4B23-92FF-A3EB549A7635.jpeg

11 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Here Lee, either get with the Soccerball Franchise Programme or you'll be following Baloney out the door".

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, OTT said:

Basically that he has always felt an affinity with Hibs. 

Bad enough that the bigoted tramp said it but for the club to allow it to enter the public domain.....

Clerry Jambo
37 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

“Played” key term. 36 going on 46

74447698-8BFE-4B23-92FF-A3EB549A7635.jpeg

I was referring to the Swiss lad they signed

Absolute Scenes
16 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

I was referring to the Swiss lad they signed

😂 my bad mate, didn’t read further back

Aberdeen sign Goalie Kelle Roos from Derby.   Pre contract. 

Edited by HMFC01