***Other Clubs Summer Transfer Window 2022 ( Merged ) ***

tartofmidlothian

Tom Hardy’s Dug

North Macedonian international in at Aberdeen. Not a coup really but wouldn’t have been disappointed if we had signed him. 

Aberdeen getting business done anyway - and yes, I know they need to!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• Naisys Tackle

• vegas-voss

• Bazzas right boot

22 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

North Macedonian international in at Aberdeen. Not a coup really but wouldn’t have been disappointed if we had signed him. 

Does look like a bloody good signing on paper actually. 

12 minutes ago, MelbJambo said:

International with 10 caps. Not a massive goal to game ratio but he’s a big tall strong looking lad which normally does okay in this league.

As long as we sign better pedigree when we finally put pen to paper it’s not one we should overly worry about.

Theyre doing a lot of business just now. I reckon they’ll be into double figures soon enough

51 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

International with 10 caps. Not a massive goal to game ratio but he’s a big tall strong looking lad which normally does okay in this league.

As long as we sign better pedigree when we finally put pen to paper it’s not one we should overly worry about.

Theyre doing a lot of business just now. I reckon they’ll be into double figures soon enough

Aberdeen like a big bruiser up front

John Findlay
3 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Aberdeen like a big bruiser up front

That's just the ladies of the night up there.

Dick Dastardly
47 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

That's just the ladies of the night up there.

I'll take your word for it

The sheep only had a squad of 15 or so players so were having to have a complete overhaul. Will be interesting to see how they pan out. Maybe they’ll try and play actual football rather than try and batter anybody in their way. A thoroughly unpleasant side in recent times 

Edited by 1971fozzy

3 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Very interesting signings for sure, but risky no doubt. 2 Eastern European internationals, both from MTK Budapest (wonder what the connection there is) with no experience of British football. Ramadani spent much of his career in Kosovo, with a spell in Albania and a season in the Danish 2nd tier before MTK and now the sheep.

This new lad Miovski had only played in Macedonia prior to his season at MTK.

Big step up for the lads. I know the Scottish league isn't great in itself, but I've been to a couple of Hungarian matches and the standard is pish and MTK got relegated last season.

That said though, I'm all for teams looking in untapped markets for potential gems, and that's exactly what they've done. If it wasn't Aberdeen, I'd say good luck to them, but it is so hope they're pish.

tartofmidlothian
2 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Doidge told he can leave.

One of their more useful players. Gets goals at least.

Bazzas right boot
15 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

The sheep only had a squad of 15 or so players so were having to have a complete overhaul. Will be interesting to see how they pan out. Maybe they’ll try and play actual football rather than try and batter anybody in their way. A thoroughly unpleasant side in recent times 

Yip, them and Motherwell are dirty *******s. 

14 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Good, actually a pretty effective player, but Hibs don't like him.  When he played against us, was their biggest threat - worried about him way more than Nisbet.  Not a great player, but caused problems.  Feels like one of those guys that would batter in 15 league goals for Motherwell.

2 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Good, actually a pretty effective player, but Hibs don't like him.  When he played against us, was their biggest threat - worried about him way more than Nisbet.  Not a great player, but caused problems.  Feels like one of those guys that would batter in 15 league goals for Motherwell.

Big aggressive not the most technical but he could def put the ball in the net.Wonder if it's injury and not recovering that has done him.Glad he is away though.

3 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Always thought having him as the target man/aerial threat and nisbet as a poacher would have served them well, glad they hardly played together tbh

7 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Always thought having him as the target man/aerial threat and nisbet as a poacher would have served them well, glad they hardly played together tbh

Aye should have worked.  Nisbet isn't a good all round player but in theory he's a finisher.  Doidge taking his workload and allowing him just to finish.  You'd think eh.

As I say, when they threatened us, so thinking the closed doors semi and games the season before, he was the guy who caused issues.  Glad he's gone.

Shows the levels though.  Glad about a guy leaving Hibs as he weakens them, but he's someone who wouldn't get anywhere near our bench.

On 22/06/2022 at 18:47, vegas-voss said:

Squad down to 33 then but they need about 18 still for the first team squad 🤣

At least 10 midfielders. 😍

Tommy Brown
21 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I would have him.

There, I've said it and meant it.

He would score for us.

On 22/06/2022 at 18:47, vegas-voss said:

Squad down to 33 then but they need about 18 still for the first team squad 🤣

Seems to be all the older experienced players leaving if Porteous goes then it’s going to be a really young side, it’s a massive gamble.

Rick Sanchez
2 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

I would have him.

There, I've said it and meant it.

He would score for us.

It's one of them eh :laugh:

I've no doubt he'd score as well but I think we'll be aiming for someone a bit more mobile.

Салатные палочки

Kalvin Philips to Man City likely. 

1 minute ago, Never Let Them Forget said:

Hibs announce Mcgeady.

We’ll beat them in every derby and he’ll take dogs abuse in every single one of them 

:pleasing:

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Paul Hartley seems to be filling Hartlepool with players from the Scottish leagues. Euan Murray the latest.

And Jake Hastie quickly follows...

30 minutes ago, Never Let Them Forget said:

Hibs announce Mcgeady.

Nothing screams more confidence than 1 year contracts......

Roll on the Derby, with bomb scare signings like Rocky and the ‘Easily offended’ one - I can easily see the Wee Team in the bottom six again.👏

10 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Can we talk about the choice of pen?

IMG-20220624-WA0034.jpg

Looks like he’s rattling for his next gig if buckfast. Scaffy ****. 

Hibs unveiling video showing home footage of him as a bairn cutting about the back green in an Ireland strip. :cornette: 

36 years old, 14 games in the 3rd tier of English football last season and they're ****ing spunking their pish stained y-fronts. :rofl: 

9 minutes ago, Locky said:

Hibs unveiling video showing home footage of him as a bairn cutting about the back green in an Ireland strip. :cornette: 

36 years old, 14 games in the 3rd tier of English football last season and they're ****ing spunking their pish stained y-fronts. :rofl: 

Exactly. He's an injury prone has been. Looking forward to halkett putting him in row z.

Just seen they've only signed him for a year. 😄

Edited by Mister T

3 minutes ago, viva hate said:

Did McGeady used to be called lesbian face? Seem to remember that.

No, He's still called lesbian face.

I genuinely think that's a shocking signing for them. 36 and injured nearly all of last season, having spent years playing his part in a massively underachieving Sunderland side. Hope he's rinsing them for a high wage as well 😅

Lord Montpelier
24 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

That pen…🤣😂😂

You know how far you've fallen when a club gives you a comedy pen to sign your contract with  . 

On 23/06/2022 at 14:21, MelbJambo said:

I suppose a lot of signings are a risk, but you might well be right.

We could do with a “spearhead” type of striker and I’m not convinced the likes of Shankland fits that bill (not that his arrival is imminent).

I can see why Goodwin might think Boyce would be a good partner for his new Macedonian striker.

Malinga the Swinga
46 minutes ago, Homme said:

Can't wait to hate McGeady all over again.

Does this mean you stopped hating him at one point? He's been hateable his entire career.

The guys a talent for me but also a spent force

That will be there marquee signing as 4k turn up to the Clyde game

Thats hibs for you 

adambraejambo
57 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

IMG-20220624-WA0034.jpg

They should make the Terry Healy group text a bit bigger. Looks daft being that small 😀

Dick Dastardly
1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

IMG-20220624-WA0034.jpg

First hobo that didn't sign on in crayon. Fact. 

• davemclaren changed the title to ***Other Clubs Summer Transfer Window 2022 ( Merged ) ***