2022/23 expectations

AC Mallin_51

Same again would still be a great season and consolidate our position as 3rd best.

But a cup would be awesome 👌 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• AC Mallin_51

• JimmyCant

• Sooks

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Absolutely. Sick of reaching finals and losing.

It is a sore one, Klopps comments yesterday kinda ring true here though, basically to fail big you need to be trying to succeed big. As gut wrenching losing a final is, we’re a damn sight closer to success than Hibs or Aberdeen. 

If we keep getting to these finals eventually either we’ll get a bit of luck and the OF will be put out before hand or on the day everything will click for us.

3rd (70 pts as a target)

Draw dependent, semis of both cups

Europe - being competitive in our games. 

It will be harder next year but if we can close the gap on OF playing Thurs/Sundays, then that will be really promising. Europe is a bonus and something to look forward to but being even more consistent domestically should be the aim. 

Probably get a better sense of what we can achieve end of July once our primary transfer business is done. An interesting summer on the horizon.

The Old Tolbooth

Beat our Leith bitches 3 times this season (they'll be bottom 6)

Finish 3rd place again, which won't be easy with the extra games we have to play

Cup runs are a bonus but if we avoid the uglies, then it's possible, the revenue this brings is also great for the club. 

We have to perform major surgery on that squad though, I reckon we need a minimum of half a dozen players, and if we don't get Simms back again, then maybe more. I'm sure Joe has this in had though! 

Chillidigits

The big lesson learned from this season is that we were significantly weakened mainly at the season's end by injuries. More games next season brings more pressure. We MUST increase the depth and quality of the squad so that we remain strong at the business end of the campaign. I expect Robbie and Joe to be addressing that as a priority.

John Findlay

I want a certain poster whose username sounds like pitch and comes between 40-42, to become the headcoach immediately. 

I will then know we are going to go through the whole league season unbeaten and skoosh it by between 15 and 20 points. Win the league Cup, win the Scottish Cup, and at the least get to the final of the Europa League. We get beat 35-34 on penalties, but the said poster resigns on a point of principal, as they have been a complete failure.

Getting closer to the OF in the league and winning either the league Cup or Scottish Cup, can be an achievable target. I hope we do it.

jambopilms

We need to get players in that are going to push the likes of Boyce, McKay and Devlin. This then should hopefully mean GMS, Ginnley, Woodburn etc are out the door. 

Transfer windows are key this year.

With more money available and at least 8 games in Europe guaranteed, I'd like to see some genuinely exciting talent added to the squad.

Free transfers and loans are nice, but actually making a regular signing with actual money would make a nice change.

Just maybe not another Beslija, eh?

All roads lead to Gorgie

Third but a bit closer to second, we need to cut out the minor slumps we saw this season though.

Another cup final and hopefully not one of the ugly sisters our opponents this time.

A good run in Europe but I expect we might take a doing against one of the big boys, especially away.

Nine points from the derbies as hibs will be bottom six again.

Next season will be tougher. As Robbie mentioned, we will have a target on our back and we have the extra 8 European games to manage. Also the league was pretty poor this season and there was no real challengers for third spot. 

I would like us to enjoy the European games, finish third, I don't care about the points as I expect it to be tougher next season, and good cup progression. 

2 hours ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Now that’s our final competitive game over for another season we can now look forward to next season including a minimum of 8 games in Europe. Just wondering what everyone’s realistic expectations are? Be interesting to see how we cope with the Thursday-Sunday demand until at least Christmas. A strong window is definitely neededed. For me I’d say 

League - 3rd place, anything lower is a failure now imo, allowing another side to come in and take the potential group stages and the rewards that come with it will be concerning. As much as I’d love to aim higher Saturday is a reminder the OF are miles ahead

SC - 3 finals in 4 years so no reason why we can’t put a good run together again, we’ll likely be out of Europe, or at least the demand won’t be as bad, by the time it kicks off. Obviously a lot of luck with the draw, avoiding the OF away 

LC - something we’ve not won for 60 years. Bypass the groups and a seed for the last 16. A fantastic chance of being the last 8 and will be the only round we could potentially get rangers or Celtic away. Again some luck involved but something we really should be taking seriously 

Europe - Pretty uncharted waters but with now being seeded for the playoff I do think we’ve a fantastic chance of reaching the EL groups. Could face some pretty great sides but scraping 3rd would allow us to drop into the ECL knockouts. Again same as the league just interesting to see how we cope with playing games so regular 

We are only playing Thursday/Sunday till November 3rd, shortly after that is the World Cup break. I think it preferable that we drop down to the Conference in terms of gaining more points, therefore more money and with a greater chance of actually progressing. Even 3rd in the EL groups would be a huge ask.

There is NO seeding for the EL play off. Teams are divided into categories depending on how they qualified. We will be in priority Pot 1, and most likely to play a CL champion drop out from a lower ranked country, which does indeed give us a chance, but it’s a free draw from the other Pot so we could get it very hard or relatively easy 

The League, I agree. As long as we have a good window, the rest have a big task to get back to our level. Should be a stick on for 3rd.

The cups have actually become very hard. Ideally if you’re going to play the OF you’d want them early and at home or someone else capable of giving them a game at home gets them. Beating them in semis and finals doesn’t happen very often as we’ve learnt.

Ambitious summer of transfers

Consolidate grip on 3rd place

Minimum semi finals of both cups
In consideration for 3rd in Europa league

Make ground on the OF - ended up c30 points behind this season so if we can claw that back to c15 that would be a success

AlimOzturk

3rd place, more points than last season, good runs in the cup and hopefully make more finals and win them this time. 

What ever happens in Europe is a bonus. If we make the Europa league group stages that would be an amazing achievement on its own. 

4 minutes ago, Arfur said:

^ for clarity 3rd in whatever group we end up in 

3rd in the conference wouldn’t qualify

2 hours ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Now that’s our final competitive game over for another season we can now look forward to next season including a minimum of 8 games in Europe. Just wondering what everyone’s realistic expectations are? Be interesting to see how we cope with the Thursday-Sunday demand until at least Christmas. A strong window is definitely neededed. For me I’d say 

League - 3rd place, anything lower is a failure now imo, allowing another side to come in and take the potential group stages and the rewards that come with it will be concerning. As much as I’d love to aim higher Saturday is a reminder the OF are miles ahead

SC - 3 finals in 4 years so no reason why we can’t put a good run together again, we’ll likely be out of Europe, or at least the demand won’t be as bad, by the time it kicks off. Obviously a lot of luck with the draw, avoiding the OF away 

LC - something we’ve not won for 60 years. Bypass the groups and a seed for the last 16. A fantastic chance of being the last 8 and will be the only round we could potentially get rangers or Celtic away. Again some luck involved but something we really should be taking seriously 

Europe - Pretty uncharted waters but with now being seeded for the playoff I do think we’ve a fantastic chance of reaching the EL groups. Could face some pretty great sides but scraping 3rd would allow us to drop into the ECL knockouts. Again same as the league just interesting to see how we cope with playing games so regular 

It will be a very hard act to follow.  We exceeded our targets and we have set a benchmark now and we are the club everyone will be trying to catch as they all realistically know that the OF are untouchable over a whole season.

With games on a Thursday and then a Sunday our squad needs to be much stronger and an awful lot depends on how well we recruit and add to the core of the side we have.

Robbie has openly said he prefers having a smaller squad but I don't agree with that theory especially now we are in Europe.

The minute you start getting a few injuries then we are in trouble with a small squad as we have seen towards the end the this last season.

Teams like Aberdeen and Hibs will be much stronger and they will see us as the target to aim for and next season will be a much bigger challenge than the one just gone.

We will no doubt be aiming for another third spot in the league  and decent cup runs but that will be a difficult ask unless our recruitment is spot on.

Looking forward to seeing who leaves the club and who they are replced with. I have to say Forrest and Shankland haven't got be overly enthuised.

Sawdust Caesar

While we will have more money to strengthen so will the OF so getting closer to them wont be easy. Having said that, beating the dross teams in the league 3 times a season would help, I want us to be consistently taking maximum points of at least 3 teams in a season. Regular cup semis and finals (assuming favourable draws) and improving on 1 victory and 1 draw against the OF in a season, although that one will be harder to achieve. As for Europe, hopefully a few wins and no thrashings, just give a good account of ourselves.

Cruickie's Moustache

As discussed previously, the same for every season.

3rd place in the league (higher if at all possible but always trying to narrow gap to the two cheeks)

Semi-Finals in both cups, especially if we avoid the two cheeks in earlier rounds. 

Any run in Europe is a bonus.

The main failure this coming season and the next would be not being able to capitalize on the financial advantage the club should have over all others bar Celtic and Sevco. Especially when Aberdeen and Hibs are having to go through a rebuilding process

We really should be cementing ourselves at the top of the league and starting to cut out the daft draws and odd defeats like those in that little blip v St Johnstone and Dundee in February.

Its all going to come down to decent recruitment to bolster the current squad. 

Next season will be difficult. With the guarantee of Europe football till Christmas we are going to need a much bigger squad to cope with the additional demand of competing in so many competitions.  Rangers this year are a prime example of how fighting on all fronts is near impossible. 

So I would expect 3rd place but it will be a challenge to get a squad with the right quality and quantity to be ready for that challenge. I have everything faith in Joe savage though and with the additional funds we should hopefully be well underway with recruitment drive to bolster the squad for next year and build on the important contract extensions we have made this year. 

If hickey moves along as well we are in for some serious money coming in over the next year which is extremely exciting 

AlphonseCapone

If we finish 3rd next season that will be an incredible season. Some people don't appreciate how big a deal that would be, we've rarely managed back to back 3rd spots. For all the nonsense about closing the gap on the OF, we first need to create a gap between us and the rest. One 3rd placed finish is not enough. 

I'd like to obviously see us win a trophy. Scottish Cup is maybe the best bet as the league Cup will clash with Europe and it'll be tough enough handling that. 

Europe, enjoy the ride. 

2 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

If we finish 3rd next season that will be an incredible season. Some people don't appreciate how big a deal that would be, we've rarely managed back to back 3rd spots. For all the nonsense about closing the gap on the OF, we first need to create a gap between us and the rest. One 3rd placed finish is not enough. 

I'd like to obviously see us win a trophy. Scottish Cup is maybe the best bet as the league Cup will clash with Europe and it'll be tough enough handling that. 

Europe, enjoy the ride. 

This for me.  

Also, this 'closing the gap on the OF' is just funny.  To do so would require us to perform better than they do in all competitions.  Call me a pessimist, but I don't see that happening.  And that's ignoring the income they generate through significantly larger grounds.

Pasquale for King

We have four less games to play in the LC so it’s only four more games, hopefully more obviously. 
Let’s not make excuses for poor league performances, a bigger and better squad was going to be required anyway. 
Third place whilst being closer to the uglies who will be getting spanked regularly in the CL. 
Another final would be a bonus also. 

6 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Europe, enjoy the ride. 

It is a little more than that too though because even if we do manage to finish third again another team out side of the top three could win the cup and potentially get a similar wind fall to us this season there by preventing us from opening up a gap between ourselves and the rest of the non old firm teams

Bunny Munro

3rd place with more points. 

Two cup semis (unless we are drawn early at Ibrox or Parkhead).

3 signings that we would consider 'first picks'.

indianajones
3 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

3rd place with more points. 

Two cup semis (unless we are drawn early at Ibrox or Parkhead).

3 signings that we would consider 'first picks'.

Reasonable aims. 

24 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

We have four less games to play in the LC so it’s only four more games, hopefully more obviously. 
Let’s not make excuses for poor league performances, a bigger and better squad was going to be required anyway. 
Third place whilst being closer to the uglies who will be getting spanked regularly in the CL. 

Not really comparable. 

League cup group games aren’t taking place during the week when we have league fixtures at the weekend. 

Neilson's league form with Hearts has been outstanding throughout his time here. In both spells he's exceeded everyone's expectations.

You wouldn't bet against another 3rd place finish again and that would be fantastic, regardless of what happens in the cups etc.

John Rambo
12 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yes!

Not really buying this whole, '...it will be difficult playing Thursday-Sunday' nonsense, bit of self-fulfilling prophecy going on there.

Spend wisely, add quality and players will manage. Clearly we will need a larger squad but not the numbers many seem to think.

No lower than 3rd is a must, while always trying for 1st in the league. At least one final please and hopefully a win this time. If the Europa league, no lower than 3rd, if the Conference, no lower than 2nd. Clearly a challenge, especially on the Euro front but why not?

Also, may be out of step here but, I really want to win the league cup. The absolute huddies who have won this, the wee team in Leith included, makes me think we really should be targeting it. We only have 3 trophies per season to go at, with one being the longest of long shots, so the cups are our best bet. Also, I've seen us lose 2 finals and would like a 3rd time lucky.

If I could pick only one of the above, it would be no lower than 3rd in the league. It gives us the chance of Euro money, either directly in or via play off game/s, which will allow further progress and increased gap below and perhaps reduced gap above.

3rd with better than 17 wins from 38.

Would love us to win a cup but dont think the winning mentality is there at the moment.

A_A wehatethehibs

It’s interesting running theme that everyone’s expectations ITT focus on results and league position. 

Anybody any thoughts on the style of play? Has it been good this season? Is there missing ingredient?

For me there’s 2 much needed things. 

1 a better finisher than Boyce. Sick of him now. Folk saying it’s simms missed chance in that final, you’re having a laugh surely? That’s not a cross from Boyce it’s a complete mis hit finish. His finishing is officially off the cliff. Good squaddie next season maybe being dropped will sort him out. For me Shankland if he’s playing alongside a physical power like Simms and assist machine like McKay, would get a hatful for us when you look at the chances Boyce has missed. Seems especially prone to big misses in big games vs Hibs Celtic and Rangers this season. Been a good value stop gap striker for us but can’t have the team creating gilt edge chances for a forward who keeps missing them. Don’t give me chat about his goals tally, whatever his goals tally is, double it if he was a good finisher. 

2 - goals from midfield. Whether it can be coached into Beni / Devlin, or if it’s a limitation where only 1 of them will survive as a starter, for me we are not carrying enough threat in the middle. That was the plan for Mceneff and Woodburn but for whatever

reason they’ve not been up to scratch so we need someone in there with a decent touch, drive and who can strike a ball. 

Beyond that it’s going to be very very tough to replace Souttars footballing quality playing out from the back. That’s a make or break signing. With Cochrane away, Halkett attracting interest, Smith looking squad role at best, we are looking at quite significant changes to our back line so it’s a massive window for Robbie in terms of the style of play which I think has been good this season, we’ve controlled the majority of games, but our issue has been in the number of goal threats and the finishing ability in key areas. Several games where we’ve maybe only got 2 goals where we could’ve had 3-4-5 which is what really get fans going even if you concede 1 or 2

Cut The Crap

Expectations for next season have to be that we do better than this season.

That should be eminently achievable given the budget we'll have at our disposal.

tartofmidlothian
14 minutes ago, Hansel said:

Neilson's league form with Hearts has been outstanding throughout his time here. In both spells he's exceeded everyone's expectations.

You wouldn't bet against another 3rd place finish again and that would be fantastic, regardless of what happens in the cups etc.

Spot on. Neilson's had five full seasons in charge of clubs in Scotland, three titles in his three Championship seasons, two 3rd place finishes in his two Premiership seasons. It would go against the grain for him not to finish 3rd again.

A tough and lean season ahead.

4th or 5th in league,humbled by European minnows,luck in cup runs probably over so no disappointing finals.

Hopefully keep natural order intact.

Hire a manager with set of baws and could do better.

King prawn

As long as we get 3rd place, I wouldn’t mind if we had fewer points if it meant some great results in Europe. 

I remember the European games I watched in person or on the telly but not how many points we got each season we finished 3rd. 

Nelly Terraces

More of an attacking style of football would be good. We need to stick our chests out, act like a big club & face up to sides who all raise their game against us. Consolidate our position in 3rd in the league, take the vermin to the cleaners 3 times and another final, either league or Scottish cup.

Bring It On. 

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, John Rambo said:

Yes!

Not really buying this whole, '...it will be difficult playing Thursday-Sunday' nonsense, bit of self-fulfilling prophecy going on there.

Spend wisely, add quality and players will manage. Clearly we will need a larger squad but not the numbers many seem to think.

No lower than 3rd is a must, while always trying for 1st in the league. At least one final please and hopefully a win this time. If the Europa league, no lower than 3rd, if the Conference, no lower than 2nd. Clearly a challenge, especially on the Euro front but why not?

Also, may be out of step here but, I really want to win the league cup. The absolute huddies who have won this, the wee team in Leith included, makes me think we really should be targeting it. We only have 3 trophies per season to go at, with one being the longest of long shots, so the cups are our best bet. Also, I've seen us lose 2 finals and would like a 3rd time lucky.

If I could pick only one of the above, it would be no lower than 3rd in the league. It gives us the chance of Euro money, either directly in or via play off game/s, which will allow further progress and increased gap below and perhaps reduced gap above.

Definitely, I think we will use any money we get wisely to strengthen and just get better and better.

To close the gap we only need to beat the rest a bit more often, 6 points from RC and 5 from Hibs/Dundee and 4 from Aberdeen could be improved on for example. 
I was speaking to a fellow Jambo yesterday, who I hadn’t seen since before covid, and we both agreed the LC is something we would love to eventually see us lift. 

We need to find a way to get Kingsley back to LB or LWB. He’s been fine as a CB but I’d like to see him released to get forward more. Cochrane if staying can be back up. This means signing a LCB

At right back RWB we’ve got a really big problem. Smith is finished. Atkinson isn’t fully ready, so we need IMO a RWB and a RCB to sort the defence out.

Midfield we’ve plenty of good holding options but no goals coming from there. 2 good signings needed there

Up front and wide we have McKay Boyce and Simms and the rest is inadequate cover (Woodburn GMS and Ginelly)

Try and keep Simms obviously. McKay is a given. Boyce is nearly finished but decent back up. So we need a striker (2 if Simms goes) We need a first choice wide player and we need a back up wide player

I make that potentially 9 signings, some of which can be loans but we need most of them well before the window shuts and certainly in time for Europe

European Qualification again is the main aim imo, regardless of how we do it, it's going to be a tougher campaign with the extra games so we'll need to recruit well (I'm confident we will).

In Europe just try our best to compete but again it's all dependent on who we end up with in our group.

Other than that, a trip or 2 to the national stadium (draw dependent), don't let ourselves go backwards & keep the flumps firmly under their rock when we play them.

Despite Saturday I'm feeling pretty optimistic that we can build on this season.

Pasquale for King
17 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

It’s interesting running theme that everyone’s expectations ITT focus on results and league position. 

Anybody any thoughts on the style of play? Has it been good this season? Is there missing ingredient?

For me there’s 2 much needed things. 

1 a better finisher than Boyce. Sick of him now. Folk saying it’s simms missed chance in that final, you’re having a laugh surely? That’s not a cross from Boyce it’s a complete mis hit finish. His finishing is officially off the cliff. Good squaddie next season maybe being dropped will sort him out. For me Shankland if he’s playing alongside a physical power like Simms and assist machine like McKay, would get a hatful for us when you look at the chances Boyce has missed. Seems especially prone to big misses in big games vs Hibs Celtic and Rangers this season. Been a good value stop gap striker for us but can’t have the team creating gilt edge chances for a forward who keeps missing them. Don’t give me chat about his goals tally, whatever his goals tally is, double it if he was a good finisher. 

2 - goals from midfield. Whether it can be coached into Beni / Devlin, or if it’s a limitation where only 1 of them will survive as a starter, for me we are not carrying enough threat in the middle. That was the plan for Mceneff and Woodburn but for whatever

reason they’ve not been up to scratch so we need someone in there with a decent touch, drive and who can strike a ball. 

Beyond that it’s going to be very very tough to replace Souttars footballing quality playing out from the back. That’s a make or break signing. With Cochrane away, Halkett attracting interest, Smith looking squad role at best, we are looking at quite significant changes to our back line so it’s a massive window for Robbie in terms of the style of play which I think has been good this season, we’ve controlled the majority of games, but our issue has been in the number of goal threats and the finishing ability in key areas. Several games where we’ve maybe only got 2 goals where we could’ve had 3-4-5 which is what really get fans going even if you concede 1 or 2

Good post. 

weegie jambo

Like everyone else 3rd is a must again, but in order to do that first off we've got to have a good close season recruitment before a ball is kicked. Replacing Soutar is a must, I don't think Sibbick is that player just yet and anyhow we need a couple of CH's as cover. An able deputy to Craig Gordon is also a must and upgrades on GMS and Gino. We need some good competition in the forward dept, hopefully get big Ellis again and recruit at least 2/3 other to complement him and Boyce. Having recruited well we need to be stronger and keep the feel good, team ethic going and cut out some of the poor results against the bottom 6 (we could have had at least another 10/12 points this season if it wasn't for letting the likes of Dundee and Ross County off the hook). The money another 3rd place and a few good results in Europe will generate will help us to nudge forward again always upgrading and improving the squad quality. I'm happy with our style of play and I do feel Robbie has developed as a coach however he still hasn't worked out how to beat the OF and what tactics to use. Fix that and we're going to be in a much better place.

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, tiger Rudi said:

Consolidate 3rd, close gap on Old Firm and stand up to them more, at least at home. 

Keep most of current squad but try and add some real quality.  3 good signings to add to Gordon Halkett Kingsley Haring Devlin Beningime, McKay Simms. I really hope Simms & Haring stay. Smith & Boyce look done but if they can prove their fitness fair enough. Loan signings are ok but don't lead to consistency and team building, more often than not they are away after a season and we have to start the process all over again. Another loan on Simms would obviously be good though. Young players on a 3 year deal please. At least we get some reward when they move on. 

A Souttar replacement

A Cameron/Hartley

A number 10

At least one decent wingback that can also defend would be a bonus too. 

I find this post a tad contradictory. 

You want us to keep most of the current squad but also expect us to do better in the league and get closer to the OF. 

That won't happen with only 3 quality signings, 1 of which will replace Souttar. 

To get nearer  the of we'll need to add about 6 or 7 better players and revamp the squad.

We'll do well to get 3rd again and that has to be the goal, I'd expect another team to push us more next season so it may be more difficult. 

We'll be no where near the of, unless we do revemo the squad and bring in a large number of players to improve us. 

If we go with largely the same the season can be expected to be similar to this one. Which Tbh isn't bad. 

Bazzas right boot
41 minutes ago, Gambo said:

3rd with better than 17 wins from 38.

Would love us to win a cup but dont think the winning mentality is there at the moment.

I tend to look at wins as we. 

I'd like at least 20 wins. 

65-70 points 

Winning mentally is a lot of shite tho, we got beat of a much better rangers side. 

35 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

4th or 5th in league,humbled by European minnows,luck in cup runs probably over so no disappointing finals.

🙄

ScandinavianJambo

3rd place with a higher point tally, cup final and an Europe adventure that sees us winning three games.

To do so we need a larger and stronger squad. The evidence of a small but strong squad idea, showed itself as not being able to produce the ultimate success/ cup win. We could all see that the injured boys could not push on and the bench was to thin. We come as far as we could with the rescources we had this season, so for next, wise investment is a must.

Here is for hoping!

Bazzas right boot
39 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

You can only hope. 

Get yer bed sheets spray painted and out on the town. 

mellors1874

Minimum for next season.

3rd in league by similar points total.

L/c semis depending on draw.

Scottish cup same as l/c.

Beating hibs in all league matches.

Europe past Christmas.

Dick Dastardly

I cant see us having a squad capable of fighting on all four fronts so:

League - We should definitely be aiming for 3rd and a better points total. To paraphrase the Crazy Russian Hacker 3rd should be our number 1 priority 

League cup - reserve team/ fringe players. I would love to win it but our priorities should lie elsewhere 

Scottish Cup - semi finals at least 

Europe - not to embarrass ourselves. Dip our toes in the water, see what it feels like and take it from there. The experience will be good for all players and, if my league expectations are met, we can improve and learn for the season after

Jambo_jim2001

For me just the same this coming season, except some silverware 😎 let's be honest we and the rest can't compete with the bum cheeks, hopefully savage and neilson continue buying smart

2 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

3rd in the conference wouldn’t qualify

No but drops down to next stage of the UEFA conference league 

39 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

I tend to look at wins as we. 

I'd like at least 20 wins. 

65-70 points 

Winning mentally is a lot of shite tho, we got beat of a much better rangers side. 

Not got a problem getting beat from a better team.

Not giving ourselves a chance of winning was the problem.

Rangers were not that great themselves on the day. They were there for the taking  but we never really looked like we wanted to.