Trouble at Harthill Services.

dannymack

Disturbing footage of Hearts fans fighting with either Hearts or Rangers fans, cant work it out. Harthill has always been a hot spot for bother including after the semi final. Not good viewing for any kids on the buses. 

Don't know if the link will work. 

https://fb.watch/d9fyGGmIfh/ 

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dannymack

• Jambo 4 Ever

• Ked

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

highlandjambo3

I don’t know why any coach driver would think that service station was ever going to be a good place to stop after a hampden game……bonkers.

1 minute ago, highlandjambo3 said:

I don’t know why any coach driver would think that service station was ever going to be a good place to stop after a hampden game……bonkers.

Worst violence I saw there was back in 85, Edinburgh Rangers and Celtic buses fighting and then the Pivot and Gilmerton Hearts joined in, I sat safely in the bus holding the jackets 🤣

i wish jj was my dad

Dunno who are the bigger bampots. The pavement dancers or the clowns that film it. 

Edited by i wish jj was my dad

32 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Dunno who are the bigger bampots. The pavement dancers or the clowns that film it. 

Pavements ? There are no pavements 🤔 

Joking aside the phone is the most dangerous weapon for anyone involved in needless, pointless violence. 

1 minute ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Hopefully reported to the club

Dear Hearts, 

I saw some of your fans many miles from your ground where you had no control over them and their behaviour involved in trouble. Could you please find a way to control all aspects of their behaviour at all times and in all locations. 

Yours sincerely, 

Furious of Hamilton. 

been here before
Just now, Tazio said:

Dear Hearts, 

I saw some of your fans many miles from your ground where you had no control over them and their behaviour involved in trouble. Could you please find a way to control all aspects of their behaviour at all times and in all locations. 

Yours sincerely, 

Furious of Hamilton. 

FoH!!!

I gave it a watch. 

Is Hearts fans fighting other Hearts fans? Haven't see that in decades.

Just now, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Hopefully reported to the club

This unfortunate incident has nothing to do with Heart of Midlothian FC. 

However it is known for organised perpetrators to be given banning orders for causing bother in and around grounds before and after matches. 

If you had a good lawyer they'd most definitely contest a proposed banning order as a form of punishment. 

2 minutes ago, pablo said:

I gave it a watch. 

Is Hearts fans fighting other Hearts fans? Haven't see that in decades.

At first I thought the Blue shirts were Rangers but it's our 3rd kit. 

Still can't work out if it's Hearts v Hearts or Rangers. 

jamtartan74
2 minutes ago, Ked said:

It's Hearts giving it to Prestonpans rangers.

Think the Hearts are WesterHailes

There were 2 or 3 different Hearts buses involved, no idea where the rangers bus was from but it was definitely rangers as some of them inside had their orange tops on and the home blue top. 

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Prestonpans Rangers. Minging.

You could have just left the word Rangers out if that sentence 😂😂

Birregrande
5 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Pavements ? There are no pavements 🤔 

Joking aside the phone is the most dangerous weapon for anyone involved in needless, pointless violence. 

We have here a video of a disturbance, but brilliantly doesn't concentrate on the obvious action, and instead looks at the footwear preferred by today's grass verge dancers.  Maybe 6/10?

15 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Dear Hearts, 

Yours sincerely, 

Furious of Hamilton. 

Could you write to the club about the Hearts supporter guilty of the continuous minging farting on the packed train from King's Park back to Central.

Dennis Reynolds
5 minutes ago, Tazio said:

You could have just left the word Rangers out if that sentence 😂😂

4a2d4f74490bcb584baadfa67b6cb7c06a9334d4

Just now, jamtartan74 said:

Not the one I was on no, that won’t be revealed 😂

Of course sorry.

Probably best if a moderator deleted this thread.

12 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

It’s hearts v rangers, definitely, I was there. 

👍

11 minutes ago, Ked said:

It's Hearts giving it to Prestonpans rangers.

Think the Hearts are WesterHailes

👍

8 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Prestonpans Rangers. Minging.

👍

been here before

I thought last nights mysteriously deleted thread had established they were Fife huns?

1 minute ago, been here before said:

I thought last nights mysteriously deleted thread had established they were Fife huns?

Definitely the pons as they say.

1 minute ago, Ked said:

Of course sorry.

Probably best if a moderator deleted this thread.

To be fair it's all over social media, the other footage I saw from inside the bus is more damming with a few names being mentioned that could potentially land folk in trouble, I know where your coming from looking for the thread to be deleted but the damage has already been done, I don't mind it being removed for obvious reasons but again I don't think the authorities will be too starved of social media sites showing the footage. 👍👍

3 minutes ago, Ked said:

Not condoning the carry on but I was a young boy at the 76 final.

A very horrible experience for Hearts fans I'm led to believe, one that still is never to be forgotten or forgiven. 

The Bus has Dunbar on the back of it and a rangers supporter being held on the side of the bus while all hell breaks out at the door of the bus. 

7 minutes ago, been here before said:

The Dunfermline Loyal ? 🤣

2 minutes ago, dannymack said:

To be fair it's all over social media, the other footage I saw from inside the bus is more damming with a few names being mentioned that could potentially land folk in trouble, I know where your coming from looking for the thread to be deleted but the damage has already been done, I don't mind it being removed for obvious reasons but again I don't think the authorities will be too starved of social media sites showing the footage. 👍👍

Fair enough.

In that case get the other links posted.

😄

The double decker at the start of the footage buggers off pretty sharpish, looks like a Rangers bus too, again, hard to work out. 

17 minutes ago, Ked said:

Could you write to the club about the Hearts supporter guilty of the continuous minging farting on the packed train from King's Park back to Central.

That could gave been me, sorry.

3 minutes ago, Ked said:

Fair enough.

😄

What links ? I know nothing 😇

6 minutes ago, Ked said:

Fair enough.

😄

A wee google throws a certain supporter forum where it says where the bus came from 

1 minute ago, Imaman said:

A wee google throws a certain supporter forum where it says where the bus came from 

👍

Batistuta87

Not condoning it but the video is posted on Facebook by the person who filmed it saying "we were innocent, one of our guys got off for a pee and shouted something at the Hearts bus for a laugh and they came running over" LOL of course they ****ing did. Shout at any supporters bus and they'll retaliate. 

Rule #1 travelling to and from football with families: keep your mouth shut. 

jamtartan74
9 minutes ago, dannymack said:

The double decker at the start of the footage buggers off pretty sharpish, looks like a Rangers bus too, again, hard to work out. 

That double decker never buggered off sharpish, it drove on further up then stopped, it was a Hearts bus, if ur meaning the yellow and white one. 

4 minutes ago, SCFHearts said:

I sent her for cheese and she fell and skint knees oh the world must becoming to an end

Carpet burns mate?

27 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

That double decker never buggered off sharpish, it drove on further up then stopped, it was a Hearts bus, if ur meaning the yellow and white one. 

I wasn't sure but it certainly looked like the driver was  'pitting the bit doon'. 

4 minutes ago, dannymack said:

I wasn't sure but it certainly looked like the driver was  'pitting the bit doon'. 

The person filming starts moving backwards with their phone shaking a bit, it look like the bus is speeding up but it isn't

On another certain forum the fans of that bus are furious and say hearts fans took liberties going on a bus full of families. Sure there is two sides as always and they did say the young rangers fan goaded hearts fans.  Never understood why they stop there although there is normally a police presence