Passport missing

Seaside Dave

Seaside Dave

Anyone in Hampden happen to find a passport ? Name on it would be David Wright and from northern Ireland. Go to Spain in a month and now panicking ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

1 minute ago, Seaside Dave said:

Anyone in Hampden happen to find a passport ? Name on it would be David Wright and from northern Ireland. Go to Spain in a month and now panicking ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

ย 

Have you tried calling the stadium or maybe even the club on Monday?ย 

ย 

Someone might hand it in.ย 

ย 

Also, if you're on Facebook, always worth joining some Jambo groups and asking the question

ย 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/338192626304170/

ย 

^ that one is really active so would suggest joining and asking. Someone might be able to help more.ย 

ย 

Fingers crossed for you budย ๐Ÿ‘

Seaside Dave

Aye I tried ringing Hampden was no answer. Too busy celebrating with rangers no doubt. I head home today luckily I have driver license to get home. But now sweating for holiday ๐Ÿ˜”

Howdy Doody Jambo

You may be able to get a replacement in a week, information on gov website but sure around ยฃ200 fast track feeย 

Seaside Dave
5 minutes ago, The Maroon Pound said:

You may be able to get a replacement in a week, information on gov website but sure around ยฃ200 fast track feeย 

ย Thank you mateย 

24 minutes ago, Seaside Dave said:

Try Police Station just outside the ground. You would think if you dropped it outside stadium that would be the place it was handed in.

Seaside Dave
24 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Try Police Station just outside the ground. You would think if you dropped it outside stadium that would be the place it was handed in.

Aye I tried to ring them but the number doesn't work it's reported for scam or something then they say to ring 101 999 but that doesn't work for meย 

2 minutes ago, redjambo said:

To contact the police for non-emergencies, it's 101 / +44 (0) 141 308 1070.

ย 

The police website has an online lost property form you can fill in: https://www.scotland.police.uk/secureforms/lost-property/#

ย 

Hopefully not the police as their policy is to send them back to passport services or destroy them to prevent misuse.ย 

ย 

Sorry to be a doom merchant. But I wouldn't be too hopeful going down that routeย 

ย 

Hope you get it back mate. Best option is to spam Facebook and keep trying to call Hampden.

ย 

Also make your Facebook profile searchable and maybe even change your profile picture to something obvious. As these days the first thing alot of people would do is try find you on social media.

You'd be better trying to get an Irish passport instead going by the perks it'll offer that Brexit has taken away from us.

All roads lead to Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Rockwell said:

Maybe a good reason for it but the last thing I would take to a football match is my passportย 

Could be flying in for the game?

Doctor FinnBarr
37 minutes ago, Rockwell said:

Maybe a good reason for it but the last thing I would take to a football match is my passportย 

ย 

19 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Why would someone take a passport to a game?ย 

ย 

Needs a passport or photo id to fly guys

ย 

Bear in mind he's from Norn Iron and most likely needed a passport to fly.

Edited by FinnBarr Saunders

JudyJudyJudy
9 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

ย 

ย 

Needs a passport or photo id to fly guys

ย 

Bear in mind he's from Norn Iron and most likely needed a passport to fly.

I had thought about that as i noted the NI part however when I went to Belfast from Scotland I didn't need my passport. Im positive.ย 

AlphonseCapone

**** sake, the guy has lost his passport and looking for help, not the inner musings of why other folk would or wouldn't take a passport to a game. Sure he had his reasons.ย 

Seaside Dave

Yes I had to show Id from belfast to Glasgow yesterday morning. Fortunately the girl at security was able to accept a picture of my driving license which my wife had to send me as I told her I lost the passport. Reason for carrying the passport with me to the game was we got off flight and went straight to the ground. Only reason it was still on me ๐Ÿ˜”

ย 

Yea police told me if we find it we will send it to passport office and not to me. Hopefully when they do the sweep of Hampden tomorrow it's there ๐Ÿ˜” cheers for replies and the help

Seaside Dave
1 hour ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Dave, if it gets found I'm only 30 miles from Hampden and can pick it up and post onto you.

Thank youย 

davemclaren
35 minutes ago, Seaside Dave said:

Thank youย 

Stress seems to follow you mate, given the ticket problems you had last week.ย 

1 hour ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Dave, if it gets found I'm only 30 miles from Hampden and can pick it up and post onto you.

Just the 30miles ย .๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

Lets hope it gets found ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

Seaside Dave
3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Stress seems to follow you mate, given the ticket problems you had last week.ย 

Aye man and going home to wife who's probably standing at the front door waiting with a bat for me ๐Ÿ˜‚ still in airport 17.55 flight Is now 20.20 fsย 

been here before
8 hours ago, Seaside Dave said:

ย 

I imagine that's probably changed by now :rofl:.

ย 

Hopefully it turns up nae bother :thumb:

Seaside Dave
1 hour ago, been here before said:

ย 

I imagine that's probably changed by now :rofl:.

ย 

Hopefully it turns up nae bother :thumb:

๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

• 3 weeks later...
Seaside Dave

Wasn't so lucky to be found by anyone in Glasgow. Ordered a fast track one and had interview on Monday and it arrived yesterday. So least I can go on holiday with the family now.ย 

Heartsofgold
13 minutes ago, Seaside Dave said:

Wasn't so lucky to be found by anyone in Glasgow. Ordered a fast track one and had interview on Monday and it arrived yesterday. So least I can go on holiday with the family now.ย 

How hard did the wife foot you in the baws when you got home?

Seaside Dave

Took longer for the swelling of them to come down than it did for my passport to Drive after the interview ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The Real Maroonblood
4 hours ago, Seaside Dave said:

Good news.

Tommy Brown

Sods law.

Someone finds a scarf and gives it back.

No one finds a passport.

๐Ÿฅบ

On 22/05/2022 at 09:26, Seaside Dave said:

ย 

ย 

Seaside Dave
On 12/06/2022 at 12:56, Tommy Brown said:

Sods law.

No one finds a passport.

๐Ÿฅบ

ย 

Sure least I got sorted anyways. Was only 15 months left on that passport so needed a new one anywaysย 

On 12/06/2022 at 12:56, Tommy Brown said:

Sods law.

No one finds a passport.

๐Ÿฅบ

ย 

Itโ€™ll have been carved up and sold to some bloke in Damascus by now ๐Ÿ˜‰