BBC “Scotland”

FWJ

Tasavallan

Their review of the season is Rangers, Rangers, Rangers.  Hardly an Ange to be seen.  Funny that.

Oh! There is an article on girl's face McGeady.

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, Riccarton3 said:

Plenty threads to discuss that e.g. RN tactics. You can get your sack of manure tipped there.

Some folk aren't actually upset about our performance. Some folk have been positively desperate to slate Robbie

Jambos dad
10 minutes ago, jambos are go! said:

Anyone with thoughts on STV or SKY coverage to provide balance?

Did Sky know that the Scottish Cup final was on? On Saturday morning Sky sports headlined with Wembley play off and golf news. 

ScandinavianJambo
6 hours ago, jonesy said:

Spoke to my mum this morning and she said the same thing. She never watches or listens to football, but couldn't understand why the presenters and commentators didn't talk about Hearts. Said she turned it off after 10-15 mins because she was getting angry with it. Told her to imagine how we feel, seeing/hearing/reading this kind of stuff week in, week out. It really is a wonder folk still follow their local clubs given the way we are deluged with OF propaganda from all corners of the sports media in this country.

Your mum is 100% right. My father in law, an 80 year old Hearts man went ballistic at the commentators, but both of us reflected that's how it's always has been. I can clearly remember the Romanov's years and the upset when he questioned the status quo. Romanov was an idiot , but he saw the Scottish media for what it is, ie, in the hands of the two a*** cheeks!

Edited by ScandinavianJambo

PortyBeach

I watched a bit of ITN’s “Good Morning Britain” today.

There was a discussion re the recent spate of pitch invasions in England. Among the guest speakers was Marvin Bartley who was introduced as some sort of adviser to the Scottish football authorities.
Naturally, the main thrust of the discussion was about England and Bartley gave his views When asked.
What he didn’t do was mention Scottish football, or perhaps more importantly, the trouble-free play-off matches in contrast to what’s been happening in England.

It begs the question why? I know he’s English and all that, but he makes his living in Scottish football.
Why was he invited on the programme if not to provide some commentary on the Scottish dimension?
What insight did Bartley think he, as an employee of Livingston FC, was there to provide?

All roads lead to Gorgie

The end of sportscene montage tonight next to zero Hearts content. Souttar goal against sellick and Gordon save in semi, no semi goals. Typical!

19 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

The BBC radio show Sunday afternoon was worse. Only caught the end but they were harping on about Sevco winning the cup for the first time in 13 years. NO muppets it's the FIRST time ever. Practically the whole show ( that I caught ) was licking the Sevco bum. Even that toad Levein was at it, talking up how they would have won in Seville had they had Moreloss. Token mention of Craig then straight on to McGregor.

By very much the same token, they wouldn’t have been near Seville had a certain Norwegian striker been available for the last 16. Dortmund were all over them for the vast majority of both legs.