To the .net interlopers

Sertse

We knocked you out the cup

We qualified for Europe

We beat you twice in a row, putting you into the bottom 6 (relegation zone)

We're going to be awarded AT LEAST £8 million

We were beaten in extra time by the Europa League finalists. If you've come here for a laugh you're literally a hobo laughing at someone's curtains.

Forever in our shadow. 

3 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Is there any interlopers?

we were masters of our own downfall today. 
it hurts. 

We were shite, not denying that in the slightest. Seeing a lot of hobos on Twitter trying to act like they've won something today. 

40 minutes ago, Sertse said:

We were shite, not denying that in the slightest. Seeing a lot of hobos on Twitter trying to act like they've won something today. 

Me too. However any sort of loss is a win to them.

H1b5 are best ignored.

Ron the Con is rinsing them dry.  They'll be in the Championship within 2 years.

Feck them.

I’m sure they would have been happy, don’t really give a toss , they know we own them

Facebook is an absolute hoot. Hibbys that haven’t said a peep for months have suddenly found their fingers 😂🤣

JennytheJambo
4 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Facebook is an absolute hoot. Hibbys that haven’t said a peep for months have suddenly found their fingers 😂🤣

It has taken them that long to crawl out the woodwork. 

Apparently Lee Johnson’s coming to get us 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh I can’t wait.  Bring it on please. Bring it on.

The wee team. Maybe they can try and even half fill their stands next season. That would be a wee start. 

I see a few trying to say 'Hearts'd it' :D 

I suppose imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Difference is, to lose a cup final you actually have to get there as opposed to getting slapped about by your rivals on a regular basis. 

Салатные палочки
6 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Apparently Lee Johnson’s coming to get us 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh I can’t wait.  Bring it on please. Bring it on.

The wee team. Maybe they can try and even half fill their stands next season. That would be a wee start. 

:laugh2: we'll ride them silly next season. 

Ex member of the SaS

Even after our worst ever defeat or a lost to them in the cup, there is only one thing to say. FTH.

While we will be playing in Europe they will be playing with their sisters. They would see that as a win though.

Doctor FinnBarr
11 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Loads of fingers on each hand to choose from, anyone got a spare banjo?

Ludicrous that they're squealing with joy.

You weren't there you morons because you lost yet another Edinburgh derby at Hampden!

Hibs: the only support in the world that is measured by thickness.

1 minute ago, martoon said:

Hibs: the only support in the world that is measured by thickness.

AKA 'The H1b5 Short Plank Index'. Those rated a '2' are relative geniuses.

avhudtheteeshirt
11 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Their sisters better watch out then!!!!

Just now, Wee Mikey said:

AKA 'The H1b5 Short Plank Index'. Those rated a '2' are relative geniuses.

😄

Thick as 2 short planks.

One of my dad's favourite sayings when I was a bairn.

Along with "never turn yer back on a Hibby, son, he'll pick your pocket".

When a Hibs supporting mate departed once he shouted to my mum "check the valuables, the Hibby's leaving". 😄

AC Mallin_51

How are hibs or their support even relevant? 😂

us losing yesterday is their best result all season, shame we’ve European football to fall back on

Percival King

We get satisfaction from the misery HEARTS have visited upon Hibs down the decades, Hibs fans get satisfaction from the misery OTHER TEAMS have visited on us because they're incapable if doing it themselves (okay, apart from January 1973 and February 2016). They just don't realise how small-time it makes them look.

3 hours ago, OTT said:

I suppose imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Difference is, to lose a cup final you actually have to get there as opposed to getting slapped about by your rivals on a regular basis. 

"Hibsing it " = being 1-5 down to your greatest rivals after an hour in a cup final, and 90% of your support having disappeared.

"Heartsing it" = taking a much stronger opponent to extra time, and losing to a brilliant strike, a breakaway goal, and your fans staying to salute the team.

Aye they are the same right enough, if you have 2 brain cells and come from Leith 😂😂

40 minutes ago, merrymac said:

"Hibsing it " = being 1-5 down to your greatest rivals after an hour in a cup final, and 90% of your support having disappeared.

"Heartsing it" = taking a much stronger opponent to extra time, and losing to a brilliant strike, a breakaway goal, and your fans staying to salute the team.

Aye they are the same right enough, if you have 2 brain cells and come from Leith 😂😂

Exactly, they're so desperate to have something over us :D  Its really quite sad at this point. 

They can enjoy Elgin away whilst we're playing group stage European football 😛 

They shall remain as dust collectors on the great big Heart of Midlothian mantle piece for eternity. 

Remember kids, "Don't do Drugs". 

FTh

1 hour ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Can’t wait to see their reaction when we burst the bank with a major signing 

We all know what the reaction will be. Cheating, benefactors money to dig us out another hole, stealing from charities again. etc etc etc, we've heard it all before many times.

Ainsley Harriott
20 hours ago, Sertse said:

We knocked you out the cup

We qualified for Europe

We beat you twice in a row, putting you into the bottom 6 (relegation zone)

We're going to be awarded AT LEAST £8 million

We were beaten in extra time by the Europa League finalists. If you've come here for a laugh you're literally a hobo laughing at someone's curtains.

Forever in our shadow. 

Twice in a week ,😋

Bull's-eye

The funniest part of supporting Hearts is having Hibs to laugh at . . . Pretty much constantly, greatest rivals ever.

gorgie rd eh11
7 hours ago, OTT said:

🙂 Losing when you're underdogs isn't hibsing it.

Losing twice to St Johnstone at Hampden in the same season when you're favourites and you've had a cup draw that enabled you to win both cups without playing Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen or Hearts is hibsing it.

WheatfieldWarrior
On 22/05/2022 at 08:59, 1971fozzy said:

They'll be waiting to see which loans we don't renew - it seems to be an integral part of their transfer strategy.

WheatfieldWarrior
On 22/05/2022 at 13:05, RS86 said:

Screenshot_20220522-130457_Gallery.thumb.jpg.7159959d4529984f00ae3b97bcf99cce.jpg

I love the photo of Maloney standing next to his tombstone.

Hectormasson
On 22/05/2022 at 09:06, Salad Fingers said:

:laugh2: we'll ride them silly next season. 

And leejohnson canny ride the Pepsi max either👍👍👍

On 22/05/2022 at 09:04, OTT said:

They seem to overlook the fact that to 'Hibs it' doesn't equate to losing a match when you are an underdog.

To 'Hibs it' is to turn up at a relegation party, lose against an U21 team, lose against them again a few weeks later, then end up in a relegation play-off.  To 'Hibs it' is to win the away leg of the play-off 2-0, then lose the home leg 2-0 with virtually the last kick of the game. To then go on and lose the penalty shoot out, when the player who missed the decisive penalty had been photographed showing the 5-1 gesture a few years previously.

To 'Hibs it' is to get into a SC final against St Johnstone then lose to the underdogs.

To 'Hibs it' is to play your biggest rivals in a SC SF, when they are playing in a lower division and haven't started their season yet, and you still can't break the Hampden hoodoo they have over you.

I could go on and on and on and on and on and on, because let's face it, our wee neighbours really are the gift that keeps on and on and on and on and on and on giving.

Shooter McGavin

I don’t think any Hibs fan would be bothering looking in right now, I mean why would they? 

We’re a complete irrelevance to them right now, we’re so far ahead of them in every sense.

But in case any are, I found my passport 😃

maroonlegions

How these stats. Add to it the 3-1 at Tynie and the 2-1 semi.

Natural order. HHGH.

Hearts-vs-Hibs-Record-1536x864.jpg

Stupid Sexy Flanders
On 22/05/2022 at 09:04, OTT said:

It's bizarre eh. We've been to three of the last four Scottish Cup finals, and got beaten by the only two teams in the country better than us. 

In the same time frame, they've been to one cup final and lost to a team who were a bawhair away from relegation this season. 

But somehow, "Heartsed it" is a thing? Come on tae **** weirdos. 

PapaShango

Our defeats are always their highlight. Goes back to 86 and they still crow about it. Deflects from their own failings and how much of a shambles their club is at the minute. It's not going to get any better anytime soon either with Ron the con running the show. 

maroonlegions
2 hours ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

It's bizarre eh. We've been to three of the last four Scottish Cup finals, and got beaten by the only two teams in the country better than us. 

In the same time frame, they've been to one cup final and lost to a team who were a bawhair away from relegation this season. 

But somehow, "Heartsed it" is a thing? Come on tae **** weirdos. 

Its a wee team mentality they have, its in their DNA.

We own them and they know it.

Hearts-vs-Hibs-Record-1536x864.jpg

Not all Hibby’s are bitter and twisted.

I am just back from a trip to Berlin for a music festival, the festival had been cancelled for the last 2 years due to covid and I was gutted the new date landed on the cup final weekend. 

Me and my mates tried everywhere to find a pub in Berlin on the Saturday to watch the game but were disappointed to find no pub had the game on due all pubs showing the German cup final on the same day.  We started to panic as the last thing, we wanted to do was miss the game, lo and behold we bumped into a Hibs supporter who we met at the gig the night before and he told us he had his fire stick with him, and we could all go to his hotel to watched game.

We stopped off at the off license on the way to his hotel and he even paid for the carry out and would not take any money off us for the beers.

A big shout out and thanks to Dode Neelands, from Newcraighall in Edinburgh for the hospitality and allowing us to see the game, just a pity about the result.

So, as I have said, not all Hibby’s are bitter and twisted.