Top Posters In This Topic

• NB GIN

• Riccarton3

• Dazzle

• jock _turd

Top Posters In This Topic

indianajones

True although we need some perspective. 

That sevco team are miles ahead of us in all departments other than the keeper. 

1 minute ago, indianajones said:

True although we need some perspective. 

That sevco team are miles ahead of us in all departments other than the keeper. 

Miles ahead in managerial department as well 

thats as bad as I have seen 

Shit tactics today cost us. If we went at them we would've won. I'm away to look at holidays to make myself feel better.

Rangers are a level above. 

Gordon and Souttar 10/10... Boyce was good. 

The rest... less said the better.

The display by Atkinson was one of the worst I've ever seen from a Hearts player. I don't think he won a single challenge all afternoon.

We've had a good season.

Under neilson it just feels like we never turn up for the big occasions. We do what's required against games we're expected to win most of the time but nothing more.

But, we've had a good season.

We lack something though

Good season

8 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

Budget end of.

All about the £££££s.

That is the shit thing about Scottish football.

Hearts1975
7 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

Shit tactics today cost us. If we went at them we would've won. I'm away to look at holidays to make myself feel better.

They would have just picked us off on the counter. That's the problem 

We r still miles off them - we can only keep trying to plug the gap 

Hopefully improve the squad for next season 

11 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

Budget end of.

Yes the budget meant we had no shots on target. FFS.

Just walking back to the car. Absolutely gutted. 

First half it felt like we were right in it and for spells in the second the hope was there.

How we started that first half of extra time though. Deary me. 

2 minutes ago, Knicksen said:

All about the £££££s.

Absolute pish in a one off game. Rangers should’ve never got to the Europa final by that logic.

LivingstonJambo99
2 minutes ago, Knicksen said:

All about the £££££s.

Rangers have just won 2 Europa league ties against teams with a budget 10x their size 😂 it’s about lack of heart and desire 

kingantti1874

Looked like a team with a load of players just back.  But it was disappointing there’s no argument.  Didn’t lay a glove on them after 30 mins.  

The only outfield player at rangers level was Souttar 😞

10 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

The display by Atkinson was one of the worst I've ever seen from a Hearts player. I don't think he won a single challenge all afternoon.

He was brutal 

Extra time they found a new level. 

We seemed to regress.

Tiredness, doubt, tactics.. Who knows. 

I thought the opposite would happen but **** it, treat it like 97, next year is this teams 98... :) 

3 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Absolute pish in a one off game. Rangers should’ve never got to the Europa final by that logic.

Well said 

6 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Neilsons tactics today were as expected. Feckin awful. 

Agree Ron it was shocking 

11 minutes ago, Hansel said:

We've had a good season.

Under neilson it just feels like we never turn up for the big occasions. We do what's required against games we're expected to win most of the time but nothing more.

But, we've had a good season.

We lack something though

Good season

We lack a proper manager 

Ron Burgundy
Just now, NB GIN said:

Agree Ron it was shocking 

He’s happy to live a lifetime as a lamb. Try living a day as a lion. 

frankblack
17 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

Miles ahead in managerial department as well 

thats as bad as I have seen 

Away and sober up and stop posting shite.  Full stop.

Your agenda is laughable.  Time to support Liverpool or Man City.

I don’t mind losing to a better team but the fact we didn’t lay a glove on them despite the majority of that team playing 120 minutes in baking heat is very poor!

We can’t even use the excuse that our best players were coming back from injury as Souttar was miles ahead of anyone and Halkett also played well. 

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

What’s shite about stating the obvious 

Just now, NB GIN said:

What’s shite about stating the obvious 

You are clueless

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

clueless 

BRAVEHEART1874

Pity boyce had to go off. We did naff all in that 2nd half and deserved nothing. Natty and cochrane (lucky lhis 1st half poor defending of the basketball players hoofs didn't cost us) were not attacking wing backs when it was needed in the 2nd half.  Although 0-0 after 90 we never looked like scoring :(

jock _turd

So we are shite on the back of getting beaten by a team that are miles ahead of us in every department and the manager that steered us to a comfortable third place in the SPL is shite and can do one as well ???? 🤣 Some of the people on here need to take a reality check! The fact is we do not have their playing talent and its that simple. RN has done what he could with what we had . We went the ninety mins and were level with them what do the so called fans on here actually want? If RN had sent them out and just said get stuck in and we lost an early goal the chances are we would have been hammered. I don't like the fact we got beaten but I at least understand the reality.

ToadKiller Dog

Harring booked at very start made him ineffective,mckay didn't turn up today .

But we set up to contain and didn't have the ability to alter it 

BRAVEHEART1874
4 minutes ago, Mr Rabbit said:

I don’t mind losing to a better team but the fact we didn’t lay a glove on them despite the majority of that team playing 120 minutes in baking heat is very poor!

We can’t even use the excuse that our best players were coming back from injury as Souttar was miles ahead of anyone and Halkett also played well. 

True but I never seen halkett up for the corners as normal which just might have made a difference 

Just now, jock _turd said:

So we are shite on the back of getting beaten by a team that are miles ahead of us in every department and the manager that steered us to a comfortable third place in the SPL is shite and can do one as well ???? 🤣 Some of the people on here need to take a reality check! The fact is we do not have their playing talent and its that simple. RN has done what he could with what we had . We went the ninety mins and were level with them what do the so called fans on here actually want? If RN had sent them out and just said get stuck in and we lost an early goal the chances are we would have been hammered. I don't like the fact we got beaten but I at least understand the reality.

We need to aspire to Rangers level.  That must be the aim for next season. We have the basics of a good squad, but I reckon we need at least six quality signings for next season if we are to continue on an upward trajectory.  A few out on the pitch today should be having a good look at themselves and honestly questioning their performances. Attitude is everything and a few failed that particular test.

frankblack
3 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

You are clueless

clueless 

You haven't got a clue about football.

Time for you to take up something simpler to follow like snooker or darts.

What is it you find so hard to understand that they have two teams of players better and worth more than ours?

30 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

Shit tactics today cost us. If we went at them we would've won.

If we did that we would’ve lost by three or four goals by the end of the 90 with Rangers exploiting that, SPL as you play a high line against that mob they just exploit it and hit you on the break. 

All in all, comes down to the gulf in quality, fitness, money and mentality.

RedStarRiot

It looked like it was Hearts who had played 120 minutes on Wednesday. We were exploited in the wide areas all game and were lucky to make it to ET. Rangers doubled up on our WBs all game and killed any attacking threat wide, they dominated the middle and Boyce kept needing to come deep. Rangers pressed well and we stood off and were passive in comparison. Usually I'm gutted after losing a final but we deserved nothing out of that. I'd expect to see players give extra in a final, some looked like it was a friendly. Disappointed in a lot of Hearts players today and Robbie. 3rd and Europe still means overall a good season but a chance missed today to create legends. Here's to next season and a stronger squad 

We definitely need to address our balance in midfield as we have no forward drive in there.

A centre half and attacking players must be our focus for the summer.

Frank Sidebottom
28 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Maybe not the worst ever but he was awful. I’m far from convinced he is the answer.  He is too weak for a start. 

Neilsons methodical approach is fine in the rigmarole of the league playing Motherwell etc…. 

You need to be able to break away from that when the chips are down but it’s honed over a season, not sprung on one game. He’s never promoted a positive midfield, he’s tolerated Mackays non existence in harder games, it all showed up today when it counted. 

jock _turd
7 minutes ago, Deevers said:

We need to aspire to Rangers level.  That must be the aim for next season. We have the basics of a good squad, but I reckon we need at least six quality signings for next season if we are to continue on an upward trajectory.  A few out on the pitch today should be having a good look at themselves and honestly questioning their performances. Attitude is everything and a few failed that particular test.

I am not going to argue with you mate but exactly where is the money going to come from for SIX !!!! quality signings! One quality signing would sink our club we do not have that sort of money.

south morocco

Absolutely shite today, very disappointing. You’d think we had the energy sapping tie during the week

3 minutes ago, RedStarRiot said:

It looked like it was Hearts who had played 120 minutes on Wednesday. We were exploited in the wide areas all game and were lucky to make it to ET. Rangers doubled up on our WBs all game and killed any attacking threat wide, they dominated the middle and Boyce kept needing to come deep. Rangers pressed well and we stood off and were passive in comparison. Usually I'm gutted after losing a final but we deserved nothing out of that. I'd expect to see players give extra in a final, some looked like it was a friendly. Disappointed in a lot of Hearts players today and Robbie. 3rd and Europe still means overall a good season but a chance missed today to create legends. Here's to next season and a stronger squad 

And that's the thing with Neilson

3rd and a cup final is always possible, depending on the draw, because his teams tend to be consistent and win the games they should (ignoring a few glaring exceptions)..

What they can't do is step up and have a go.

38 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

As soon as we pressed they scored the 2nd. That’s the reason we couldn’t play the way we wanted because they had too much quality for us to beat them. 

40 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

We got worse when Boyce went off 

Are you joking? Boyce offered nothing and was toiling after about an hour. 

LivingstonJambo99
16 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

What do we want? We want a team to go out 100 percent committed to tackle and run their heart out. We want the team to go down fighting. 

Sick of this hiding behind the budget excuse, rangers just got to a Europa league final on a lower budget than the other teams. 

if some of the players at the same fight and desire as Cammy Devlin and Craig Gordon we would have have them a much better game 

3 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

I am not going to argue with you mate but exactly where is the money going to come from for SIX !!!! quality signings! One quality signing would sink our club we do not have that sort of money.

We have a lot of money coming to us next season. Maybe time to speculate to accumulate. There will be more than a few available whose current contracts have expired shortly. We need more quality in that squad.