• Naisys Tackle

• hearts00

• Don Dan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, jamborich said:

Convinced will be match winner 

O that would be just f****g tremendous mate 🙏

Remebering Hickey's final, I've been speculating on who the man of the match might be.  Couldn't decide between McKay and Kingsley.

I just hope it's not Craig Gordon.  My heart couldnt stand that.  The less he has to do the better.

joondalupjambo

I have convinced since the semi that it would be 2-1 Hearts, McKay to score first.  200/1 to one, Skybet.  Fill your boots.

If he turns up today could have a field day against weary legged rangers. 

Longer the game goes on the more tired they will be. They can't have had any training since Wednesday to work on things. We have to be up for it and at them from the kick off. 

upgotheheads

Four key men today. The rest are good enough to keep us in the game but these are the potential match winners.

Gordon 

MacKay

Ginnelly

Simms

upgotheheads
20 minutes ago, gorgie rools said:

I've had a feeling since the semi that Ben Woodburn will turn himself into a Hearts legend. 🤞

Could be. He had his best game with us then and he certainly has ability, the atmosphere might inspire him.

23 minutes ago, gorgie rools said:

I've had a feeling since the semi that Ben Woodburn will turn himself into a Hearts legend. 🤞

I've had that same feeling about Woodburn...since I turned my Hearts calendar to May🙏🤞

4 hours ago, joondalupjambo said:

I have convinced since the semi that it would be 2-1 Hearts, McKay to score first.  200/1 to one, Skybet.  Fill your boots.

I’ve had to copy that now 😂

Only 115/1 on 365 though.

2 hours ago, gorgie rools said:

😳

drumie jambo
7 hours ago, joondalupjambo said:

Stuck a fiver on at 185/1 with Ladbrokes paying £930. 

Let him thread the eye of a needle and feed the big Evertonian so he can bust a hole in that net. 

It is all we ask. 

Now, let us pray. 

Edited by Deodato

cosanostra

Massive disappointment. 

He just never seems to believe in himself in games against the OF. Some terrible deliveries too.

1 minute ago, cosanostra said:

Massive disappointment. 

He just never seems to believe in himself in games against the OF. Some terrible deliveries too.

Even the pundits commented that his lack of self belief is a drawback.

Definitely more obvious in bigger games, just looks like he never thinks anything will come off for him.

cosanostra
Just now, merrymac said:

Even the pundits commented that his lack of self belief is a drawback.

Definitely more obvious in bigger games, just looks like he never thinks anything will come off for him.

He's talented, just doesn't seem to have the pace or confidence to really be a star. I guess that's why he's at Hearts. He's definitely got the footballing brain to go far but he probably won't. 

Just now, cosanostra said:

He's talented, just doesn't seem to have the pace or confidence to really be a star. I guess that's why he's at Hearts. He's definitely got the footballing brain to go far but he probably won't. 

Exactly got loads of talent and shows it in some games, but seems to lose confidence in the bigger matches.

Your right probably why he is with us.

22 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

Massive disappointment. 

like he was no power in him  soft shots and floats in all set pieces

19 minutes ago, Imaman said:

Great player but fails to turn up when needed.

He can't carry the team. 

I thought Devlin was fairly anonymous and neither full back supported any of the attacks in any meaningful way. Haring was fairly quiet too. 

I'm not claiming he played well, but Gino was never going to turn the game in our favour. 

Just now, OTT said:

He can't carry the team. 

True but he needs to do better imo he has an abundance of ability 

So much better than today but be great to see him next season with a year under his belt playing 1st team football and hopefully a kick on in his desire to impact games more often...not the day to be negative as a Jambo, we go again, and hopefully with an increase in quality in the squad overall...

south morocco
47 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Big game shitebag for Hearts. 

Would agree unfortunately.

37 minutes ago, Imaman said:

Great player but fails to turn up when needed.

Great players turn up when needed. Defo a good player but he’s at us for a reason.