Win or lose. What a season for the famous

Buster HMFC

Very proud. Brilliant return to the top flight and a final to look forward to. And European group football and all those riches. Amazing job by everyone.

love this club

colinmorewasgash

Be Loud 

Heart of Midlothian FC

From my great grandad to my son 5 generations of watching the famous. 

No matter what its in the blood.

ToadKiller Dog

It has been very good and the thing is it is really a season more about building a ream for the top league , we can and will grow .

Playing 2 games every week for a while next season will be difficult but we are just at the start of things .

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

colinmorewasgash

The Hearts are back and they don't like it. Onwards and upwards next season but heres hoping for great end to great season.  To any interlopers  FTH

Buster HMFC
1 minute ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Gonna get better as well. 

Correct. 100% from the players tomorrow and we cant ask for anything more. Looking forward to next season

I swear I just said same to my cousin.

Win or lose supporting Hearts with all our nonsense means so much more than just the football.

And as Bazza the nippy one says I feel its going to get better.

Mr Neilson and the squad have definitely done their jobs.

Mr Neilson Bazza .

😄

Buster HMFC
1 minute ago, Shaggy2 said:

ATM - Very good season. 

🏆 - Feckin outstanding season. 

Well done, Hearts. 

Outstanding season without the cup

2 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

It has been very good and the thing is it is really a season more about building a ream for the top league , we can and will grow .

Playing 2 games every week for a while next season will be difficult but we are just at the start of things .

Totally agree with 2 games week. I think we might need to adjust our policy of quality over quantity. No matter how good we think this team is, I feel we need good back ups in a number of positions. If all the injuries we experienced at Tannadice happened again early next season with the added strain of European football we could find ourselves really struggle on both fronts.

Buster HMFC
2 minutes ago, Ked said:

I swear I just said same to my cousin.

Win or lose supporting Hearts with all our nonsense means so much more than just the football.

And as Bazza the nippy one says I feel its going to get better.

Mr Neilson and the squad have definitely done their jobs.

Mr Neilson Bazza .

😄

👌👌👌 correct

Buster HMFC
4 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

ATM - Very good season. 

🏆 - Feckin outstanding season. 

Well done, Hearts. 

Cmon gogs. Your better than that

Third is minimum expectation and with our draw, we should make the final. FWIW, I fancy us tomorrow and thats what will make it memorable. If we lose, then I wont remember this season and when folk ask me, itll be those cup winning seasons I end up talking about.

1 minute ago, Buster HMFC said:

Your a troll or your pished

Neither. We finished 3rd with 61 pts which is average at best. Finished 28 pts behind 2nd place. We were favourites in all Scottish Cup games we played. If we dont win the cup, this is an average season on the park. The monetary benefit of Europe appears to cloud judgement but on the park, its what it is frankly. The only way this season is memorable is if we win the cup. 

Buster HMFC
3 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

Feck losing, the big team are winning tomorrow!! **** the

Yes. I hope we will. Still wont ruin our season if we dont. FTH 

Buster HMFC
Just now, DMac-89 said:

Neither. We finished 3rd with 61 pts which is average at best. Finished 28 pts behind 2nd place. We were favourites in all Scottish Cup games we played. If we dont win the cup, this is an average season on the park. The monetary benefit of Europe appears to cloud judgement but on the park, its what it is frankly. The only way this season is memorable is if we win the cup. 

Pish

been here before
3 minutes ago, DMac-89 said:

Thats the spirit. :thumb:

Buster HMFC
2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Tube.

He just outed himself😂😂 aw bless him 👍👍

42 minutes ago, Buster HMFC said:

Cmon gogs. Your better than that

You have a higher opinion of me than I do of myself! 😂

Sticking with very good on the report card,  although the outcome (loads of ££’s and 8 games in Europe) is absolutely outstanding. 

I’m very pleased with how things are right now. Been a while since I felt that way. The cup is the cherry on top of the icing on the cake. 🇱🇻🏆🇱🇻

31 minutes ago, DMac-89 said:

Third is minimum expectation and with our draw, we should make the final. FWIW, I fancy us tomorrow and thats what will make it memorable. If we lose, then I wont remember this season and when folk ask me, itll be those cup winning seasons I end up talking about.

Doubt you are a Hearts fan. 

18 minutes ago, DMac-89 said:

Average at best.  What is our average in top league in last 25 years? You clearly know so please inform us. 

hearts 4 the cup
20 minutes ago, DMac-89 said:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but it amazes me that anyone that’s been a hearts fan for any reasonable amount of time could consider this an average season.

we play good football, have some really exciting players and finished 3rd at a canter. Tomorrow is a great added bonus and I truly believe we have a real chance of bringing the cop home. 

mon the f@@king hearts! 

Tasavallan

3 finals in 4 years.  It is becoming a norm.

39 minutes ago, DMac-89 said:

:cornette:

We've spent a season in the Championship, and just come up. Finishing 3rd is not an easy task, just look at the other teams that come up from that league. 

We have restructured the entire club based on the shit show that came before, to get 3rd at the first time of asking, and doing so in style, with ease, is ****ing incredible.  We've got decent player recruitment for the first time in years, and we look like we're going from strength to strength.

We've gone from the Championship to European football in one year. That is unbelievable. 

If you don't remember this season, then your expectations are far above reality. 

So much emotion in the last cup final for me but this one feels surprisingly clinical. This season has been outstanding. Extremely proud of the team and the club has done a full 180 since the defeat I don't even want to mention. Every chance of lifting the cup tomorrow. INTAE THUM!

HillmanHearts

Not for me.

Theres a time for reflection, this is not it. 

All guns blazing, seize the fecken day, leave nothing on the pitch.

I’ll then decide if I’m proud or not. 

Buster HMFC
12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I do not think we will win tomorrow but that will not suddenly make this a bad season

Been a great season. People forget how bad we were lasr season. FTH. Always in our shadow

First year back up.
Beat Celtic in the first game of the season.
Made some superb signings.

Finished 3rd; confirmed in 3rd with plenty games to go.

Dumped the green shite into the bottom 6 AND dumped them out the Big Cup at Hampden over the course of 7 days.

Big Cup final.

Minimum 8 games in Europe next season.

:wow:

Aye, there were sticky patches with stupid team selections, stupid formations and stupid tactics, but we always recovered from those poor patches.

14 minutes ago, Buster HMFC said:

Been a great season. People forget how bad we were lasr season. FTH. Always in our shadow

Ach he's being reasonable.

Supporters like us are not .

Proud of our club even when it's shit.

Been here for over a hundred years and a bit of a basket case at times.

There's nae other team tae compare with the Hearts

They WANTED us down. 
They WANTED us to take our ‘medicine’. 
They WANTED us to suffer to protect themselves. 

We took that medicine. 
We came back stronger. 
They suffered more than us. 
We are Hearts. 

6 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Loser mentality. 

Let's ****ing win this. 

Nae loser in me buddy 

Just win or lose always be in there.

Just now, gjcc said:

They WANTED us down. 
They WANTED us to take our ‘medicine’. 
They WANTED us to suffer to protect themselves. 

We took that medicine. 
We came back stronger. 
They suffered more than us. 
We are Hearts. 

👹

FarmerTweedy
1 hour ago, DMac-89 said:

Complete and utter bollocks, that's well above average. 

FarmerTweedy
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

I do not think we will win tomorrow but that will not suddenly make this a bad season

If we lose it's been a very good season. If we win it's been a fantastic season. 

4 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

If we lose it's been a very good season. If we win it's been a fantastic season. 

yes I could not agree more …….. a legendary season even

The thought of going into the Summer, then next season's adventure as the Cup winners is almost too delicious to contemplate.

C'mon the Hearts.

Make it so.

:robboyas:

2 draws and 2 wins over Hibs

Play some really good football

Goals from everywhere

Great transfer windows and players signing extensions

Gordon wins Player of the Year

Finish comfortably 3rd

Secure European football til Christmas

Beat Celtic first game of the season...

Beat Rangers in the Final game 

Alec Eiffel

A win or a loss tomorrow does not define our season.  As it stands it has been well above my expectations of a Top 6 finish and perhaps a European spot.  The end of 2021 looks to be a tad shaky but RN pulled it through.

Things can move on a level with a win tomorrow being the icing on the cake.

HHGH

jamboinglasgow
29 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

2 draws and 2 wins over Hibs

Play some really good football

Goals from everywhere

Great transfer windows and players signing extensions

Gordon wins Player of the Year

Finish comfortably 3rd

Secure European football til Christmas

Beat Celtic first game of the season...

Beat Rangers in the Final game 

Considering what peoples expectations were last summer, this season has been great.  And depending how next season goes (i.e. if we can consolidate our position and build on it) then the importance of this season will be massive.

Of course a win tomorrow turns a great league season into a legendary one.

Let's be honest, did any of us expect to finish 3rd so comfortably and a cup final after the torrid time we had with demotion, then skooshing the Championship and now this. Whatever happens I'm very proud.

buzzbomb1958
10 hours ago, Buster HMFC said:

Be proud

All the jambo family should just go out today and celebrate what’s been a good season , if we win it have a party if we don’t still have a party cos we’ve got a lot to look forward to next season,so go out and enjoy good luck and stay safe guys and show the world what true supporters are HHGH