Monkey pox

JudyJudyJudy

Dennis Denuto
5 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Another lockdown coming?  :rofl:

Only of the vulnerable though, which at this stage is suggested as gay men, everyone else can carry on as normal. Sure that will go down fine......

(Disclaimer  - I don't really mean this and have hardly read anything on the subject, I'm just being naughty)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• escobri

• Victorian

• ri Alban

JudyJudyJudy
44 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Anyone know if Devi Sridhar has an Elsie endorsed book published yet about the Monkey Pox ? 

oh she will crawl out the woodwork . you bet. 

JudyJudyJudy

Oh well suppose I best curtail my hedonistic lifestyle for a while,

No cruising , no saunas. deleting Grinder and other apps and no talking to strange men.  

only joking...  i live a very sedate life really. A one man,  man .  Cant understand the sauna thing ?  Seeing someone naked right away. What happened to mystery , class, imagination  and intrigue? Naw thanks.

SuperstarSteve
5 hours ago, Cade said:

WTO are concerned about monkey pox not because of how dangerous this particular virus is, but more about how fast it's spreading.

The world has learned absolutely nothing from Covid.

Which means next time a proper deadly virus hits, it'll be worse than covid was.

Bill gates who was correct about covid outbreak has similar thoughts, he’s expecting a small pox outbreak and bio terrorism epidemics more often that will be worse than natural occurring epidemics. 

25 minutes ago, jonesy said:

48714.jpg

You could always settle for his twin brother.

Thought you posted McGregor because no isn't an answer

2 hours ago, Dennis Denuto said:

Only of the vulnerable though, which at this stage is suggested as gay men, everyone else can carry on as normal. Sure that will go down fine......

(Disclaimer  - I don't really mean this and have hardly read anything on the subject, I'm just being naughty)

Tbh I was just discussing this with my pal and she was saying basically the same. 

Der Kaiser
1 hour ago, jonesy said:

48714.jpg

You could always settle for his twin brother.

Monkeypox would be a walk in the park to what you'd get off of that. Plus I'd imagine the monkey wouldn't waste time.....

JudyJudyJudy

I was speaking to sexual health worker who stated that 70% of patrons at " gay" saunas are straight / married men.  They go there for a variety of reasons. Maybe need to think about closing them down save the monkey pox getting out of control and maybe consider re defining what group is most " vulnerable" 

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

All straight men are secretly gay imo.

Not all , only the ugly ones unfortunately 

7329C731-94BC-4799-A2EA-C9CBD12863EB.jpeg

1 hour ago, escobri said:

Screenshot_20220523-221122_Twitter.jpg

I'm guessing Billy got that information from a not for profit website hence why he can trust it's accuracy.

Unknown user
1 minute ago, jonesy said:

That’s my weekend ruined. Bloody Whitty, removing civil liberties all over again. Pass the bat noodles.

Ah you're fine, it's still ok to be the monkey bummee

JudyJudyJudy

Comment on another site

There are 67 million people in this country of whom 20 (at that time) had contracted the disease. Of which 6 were from theLGBT community. 

There is no way on this planet that those figures are in anyway indicative of a trend amongst any community.

For  the media to suggest so is irresponsible in the least.

To suggest otherwise, based on those figures makes you complicit in their bias. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, jonesy said:

That’s my weekend ruined. Bloody Whitty, removing civil liberties all over again. Pass the bat noodles.

Don’t worry your straight , you’ll be fine 

JudyJudyJudy

Oh there always has to be some group which 

gets the blame or indeed doesn’t get blame . Been  Happening Since time began 

Edited by JamesM48

Unknown user
28 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Two folk telling me I'm fine after I've just confessed to being up for a bit of "monkey business". Love how progressive this board is.

See if they're a trans monkey though...

hqdefault.jpg

3 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Comment on another site

There are 67 million people in this country of whom 20 (at that time) had contracted the disease. Of which 6 were from theLGBT community. 

There is no way on this planet that those figures are in anyway indicative of a trend amongst any community.

For  the media to suggest so is irresponsible in the least.

To suggest otherwise, based on those figures makes you complicit in their bias. 

image.png

On 23/05/2022 at 15:26, SuperstarSteve said:

Bill gates who was correct about covid outbreak has similar thoughts, he’s expecting a small pox outbreak and bio terrorism epidemics more often that will be worse than natural occurring epidemics. 

Oh, cheerful stuff. 

Pans Jambo
On 20/05/2022 at 12:40, JamesM48 said:

Dearie me ! What next ! Maybe there is a god and he hates “ the gays “ ! looks like another injection is needed ! More holes than a dart board now

* no vax for me ! 

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/gay-men-could-be-offered-monkeypox-vaccine-in-targeted-rollout/299351?fbclid=IwAR14N0aTobtFkhPX4tebZPEUcMAUqqVILL8adlz5PtGMtg4IcOl5uReeg88

Jeezo. So are the folk that get it that arent gay just….some other sort of sinner in the eyes of the almighty?

If a gay man gives another gay man the flu is THAT a gay disease as well?

The DUP will be all over this. 😂

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Jeezo. So are the folk that get it that arent gay just….some other sort of sinner in the eyes of the almighty?

If a gay man gives another gay man the flu is THAT a gay disease as well?

The DUP will be all over this. 😂

Good points ! 👍

17 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Could this have originated from Russia? 

Bioterrorism 🤷‍♂️

Well... it seems to be a previously known quantity that is said to have limited ability to spread that currently exhibits unusual behaviour that has confounded the experts thus far.

It's almost hazardous to even offer an opinion or speculation about such things on here because of an omni-present cabal of crackpots and arseholes who twist and pervert every word.  But who can really rule out anything these days?

Another gain of function leak or deliberate release?  A 'dry run' precursor for a related virus?

JudyJudyJudy
38 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Could this have originated from Russia? 

Bioterrorism 🤷‍♂️

Sound like a conspiracy theorist ! 

10 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Well... it seems to be a previously known quantity that is said to have limited ability to spread that currently exhibits unusual behaviour that has confounded the experts thus far.

It's almost hazardous to even offer an opinion or speculation about such things on here because of an omni-present cabal of crackpots and arseholes who twist and pervert every word.  But who can really rule out anything these days?

Another gain of function leak or deliberate release?  A 'dry run' precursor for a related virus?

Is that not a conspiracy theory . You regularly denounce any types of c t but it’s ok cause if you make the claim ? Yes you can call me a “ crackpot “ or “ arsehole” if you want .   I think it’s just a coincidence which is maybe linked to our lower immunity due to being locked up for a couple of years . 

28 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Sound like a conspiracy theorist ! 

Is that not a conspiracy theory . You regularly denounce any types of c t but it’s ok cause if you make the claim ? Yes you can call me a “ crackpot “ or “ arsehole” if you want .   I think it’s just a coincidence which is maybe linked to our lower immunity due to being locked up for a couple of years . 

Just a bit of speculation.  It's certainly better to be a coincidental occurrence.  But it's rate of spread has surprised and confounded experts.

Anyone would be foolish to rule out anything post-coronavirus.  Especially with evil,  utterly reckless people like Putin at large.

JudyJudyJudy
38 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Just a bit of speculation.  It's certainly better to be a coincidental occurrence.  But it's rate of spread has surprised and confounded experts.

Anyone would be foolish to rule out anything post-coronavirus.  Especially with evil,  utterly reckless people like Putin at large.

It is a possibility I suppose , I wouldn’t rule it out but unlikely . Remember way back the c t did say AIDS was a man made virus to wipe out certain demographs ? 

Seymour M Hersh

Good to hear the Wuhan Institute of Virology has admitted to "toying" around with Monkey Pox. Here's a quote from their February 2022 Research Document.

“Since MPXV (MonkeyPox) infection has never been associated with an outbreak in China, the viral genomic material required for qPCR detection is unavailable. In this report, we employed dual-selective TAR to assemble a 55-kb MPXV genomic fragment that encompasses E9L and C3L, two valuable qPCR targets for detecting MPXV or other orthopoxviruses.”

Honestly you couldn't make all this up. 

• 3 weeks later...
JudyJudyJudy
14 minutes ago, jonesy said:

You a super spreader?

I should be fine , my slapper days are almost over 

• 5 weeks later...
JudyJudyJudy
41 minutes ago, escobri said:

Despite vote going against this action Tedros overrules. 5 deaths 🤷‍♂️

aye they really are desperate to push this as the new covid...no  buying it and no stoaping me getting on with my life. ;) 

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

aye they really are desperate to push this as the new covid...no  buying it and no stoaping me getting on with my life. ;) 

Maybe if you put your head in the sand it will go away?

3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Maybe if you put your head in the sand it will go away?

Maybe if Russia invades somewhere else it'll disappear like Covid did?!

15 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Maybe if Russia invades somewhere else it'll disappear like Covid did?!

Perhaps you should tell my friends and work colleagues who have been extremely ill recently and tested positive that Covid disappeared so they are making it up?

10 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Perhaps you should tell my friends and work colleagues who have been extremely ill recently and tested positive that Covid disappeared so they are making it up?

I see everyone seems to have lost any sense of humour tonight 😪

Just now, Dawnrazor said:

I see everyone seems to have lost any sense of humour tonight 😪

I got it. 👍

Observational humour unfortunately is only for the observant.

5 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I got it. 👍

Observational humour unfortunately is only for the observant.

Apparently so👍