What Can Be Achieved

Tasavallan

Percival King

Whether I like or dislike a club tends to depend on what I think of their fans. Good and bad owners, likeable and not so likeable players and managers come and go but the fans are the one constant and they, to me, are the club, not the owners. For that reason I don't have too much of a dislike for either Man.City or Newcastle, problem is all these new glory hunters that attach themselves and the sense of entitlement they develop.

2 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

The same people that supported vlads time at Hearts, but suddenly Newcastle are a problem, Vlad who had links to the KGB and is in hiding in Russia 😂😂 you couldn't write it, but these people are tearing into Newcastle. 

Never seen one of them call out vlad when he took over, hypocrites. 

You're not seeing the difference between a rich Lithuanian and a country that recently executed 80+ people in a single day?

Malinga the Swinga
4 hours ago, Tasavallan said:

Newcastle was my father's club, SJP was the first ground I ever attended.  Eddie Howe has managed to turn around, (with the help of Saudi money) a club destined for relegation, earlier in the season, to a club that will be fighting for top 6 next season, with luck.  If only Tynecastle could emulate the SJP crowd.  Magnificent display of support and full in your face attack.  Arsenal were pumped.

Yep, a bunch of thick supporters accepting blood money because they're incapable of accepting they are a non entity of a club who are exactly where they deserve to be.

Think I'd prefer to be fan owned and answerable to ourselves rather than a bunch of murderous lunatics who believe in some fairytale of prophets and religious fanaticism.

Malinga the Swinga
2 hours ago, Smithee said:

You really hate Hearts fans eh?

He doesn't hate Hearts fans, he's just an attention seeking nomark who is desperate to be 'edgy'.

I wouldn't waste time conversing with him.