John Souttar and Andy Haliday.

AlimOzturk

14 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

Tbf red top newspapers aren't aimed at people who're able to read.

wasnt just red  tops

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shooter McGavin

• been here before

• AlimOzturk

• Ked

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Hogfather
1 hour ago, busbyfth said:

Czech  ?........Zlamal - look at his quotes after he left - without selective memory loss

A quick google search shows you’re talking shite. Articles mention him falling out with people because he tried to down play the Kamara racism incident. 

There’s some amount of mental gymnastics going on for you to equate that to a “Rangers love in”. 

10 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

How do you add a poll on here to see how many think and want Souttar to play on Saturday?

Press Alt + F4

12 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

How do you add a poll on here to see how many think and want Souttar to play on Saturday?

Try "need"

Lone Striker
22 hours ago, Scott Leitch said:

Pretty sure Robbie was a Rangers fan. Makes no difference. They are professionals and will do everything they can to win the cup. 

Yep - professional footballers want to get winners medals for whoever they play for.  Ridiculous to suggest that Souttar or Halliday won't give 100% next Saturday.   

Dick Dastardly
3 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

A quick google search shows you’re talking shite. Articles mention him falling out with people because he tried to down play the Kamara racism incident. 

There’s some amount of mental gymnastics going on for you to equate that to a “Rangers love in”. 

He does say that there are a lot of guys at Hearts who are die hard rangers fans, but he only seems to think that because they were angry about Kamara being racially abused. The guy is a plant pot. 

On 14/05/2022 at 19:21, Rudy T said:

Is it any different to us cheering Rudi when he played for Utd?

Not at all imo.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Honk twice. 

Percival King
1 hour ago, Lone Striker said:

Yep - professional footballers want to get winners medals for whoever they play for.  Ridiculous to suggest that Souttar or Halliday won't give 100% next Saturday.   

I seem to recall that Celtic fan Scott Macdonald in his Motherwell days scored the decisive goal(s) against Celtic which meant that Rangers won the title, and Celtic didn’t; on one of the first helicopter Sundays.

Like lots of folk on here, I regard myself as a pure Hearts supporter, never supported anyone else and never will but if I was employed by The Rangers as a player I would be giving 100% to beating Hearts on Saturday and it wouldn't make me any less of a Hearts supporter. I've not seen or heard anything to suggest Halliday and Souttar aren't that professional.

Shooter McGavin

For anyone interested, in the lead-up to the semi final vs Hibs and now the final vs Rangers, Andy Halliday has spoken on the Open Goal podcast about how he’s never won the Scottish Cup before and how determined he is to win this one and how Hearts are a good team, that are capable of going all the way.

Not sure that fits in with some peoples narrative that he wants to go out and get beat on Saturday, but hey ho.

4 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

Wrong - read later interviews !!!

1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Simply put......I reckon the guy would give 100% for Hearts getting a win - would trust his integrity fully - but the question is should he play when not fully match fit/sharp.....that's the gamble (play a lesser player but who's fit or the better player but not sharp ? - very hard one)  

The Hogfather
1 hour ago, Dick Dastardly said:

He does say that there are a lot of guys at Hearts who are die hard rangers fans, but he only seems to think that because they were angry about Kamara being racially abused. The guy is a plant pot. 

Sadly he comes across as bitter about the whole thing.

22 minutes ago, busbyfth said:

Wrong - read later interviews !!!

Show me then, lest you be labelled a fantasist. You also mentioned youth players talking about it, feel free to provide that too.

Dick Dastardly
33 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Definitely. Glad we got rid of him. Not just because of his ability but he seems like a bit of a ***t

5 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

The rangers love in is being perpetrated through  a few threads on here.

Seems mostly like the one you have pulled as shite.

33 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Is Bobby Z back for the final? 

Bobby and Bob! 

:yas:

No.

And it's Robbie.

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Ked said:

No.

And it's Robbie.

"Mr Robbie" to you. 

He let's the folk he likes call him Bob!

The Hogfather
7 minutes ago, Ked said:

The rangers love in is being perpetrated through  a few threads on here.

Seems mostly like the one you have pulled as shite.

I just refuse to believe the dressing room is full of players who're playing Simply The Best before every game and putting pictures of the Queen down their socks before training.

3 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

"Mr Robbie" to you. 

Mr Neilson to me.

He hasn't forgiven me for wanting him gone last season.

5 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

I just refuse to believe the dressing room is full of players who're playing Simply The Best before every game and putting pictures of the Queen down their socks before training.

Especially given the types of posters coming out with the utter drivel.

On 15/05/2022 at 17:53, Nunya Business said:

What a weird thing to lie about.

Not really .

He even answered himself through another profile.

Imo of course.

1 hour ago, Percival King said:

I seem to recall that Celtic fan Scott Macdonald in his Motherwell days scored the decisive goal(s) against Celtic which meant that Rangers won the title, and Celtic didn’t; on one of the first helicopter Sundays.

Like lots of folk on here, I regard myself as a pure Hearts supporter, never supported anyone else and never will but if I was employed by The Rangers as a player I would be giving 100% to beating Hearts on Saturday and it wouldn't make me any less of a Hearts supporter. I've not seen or heard anything to suggest Halliday and Souttar aren't that professional.

Exactly! 👍

22 hours ago, busbyfth said:

One quote was in the papers re an ex goalie of ours - the Hungarian guy - you do read dont you ?

Hardly post fek all  since 2012 (surprise surpruse)but right in there to tell us all about the quotes from ex loan players saying how our players are rangers daft and then rely on a players quote which you can't find who left before the current squad were all together.

Saddo.

And then replies to himself .

17 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

"Mr Robbie" to you. 

Or the dicks…….

weekend offender
2 hours ago, Percival King said:

Way too sensible for here

1 hour ago, Nunya Business said:

Show me then, lest you be labelled a fantasist. You also mentioned youth players talking about it, feel free to provide that too.

You seem to have plenty time…..a wee touch of research might do you well

The Hogfather
19 minutes ago, busbyfth said:

You seem to have plenty time…..a wee touch of research might do you well

So you're lying then. Quelle surprise.

been here before
1 hour ago, Ked said:

Hardly post fek all  since 2012 (surprise surpruse)but right in there to tell us all about the quotes from ex loan players saying how our players are rangers daft and then rely on a players quote which you can't find who left before the current squad were all together.

Saddo.

And then replies to himself .

Zlamal wasnt here on loan.

I'd play both. Why wouldn't either want a winners medal? Rangers winning they get nothing.

Souttar has been one of our best defenders this year, and Halliday's 2nd half of the season has been pretty good overall. Can argue Devlin is ahead of him but how fit is he? Halliday has done ok further forward too and might give Cochrane a little more protection out wide from there. 

Folk need to get a grip.

On 15/05/2022 at 12:39, busbyfth said:

Totally agreed - and its well known that there is a hard core of vociferous Rangers love in the dressing room thats been remarked upon by players who have left Hearts on loan. Eg McCulloch/Naismith/Halliday/and others hailing from across the Irish sea. This, i personally detest