John Souttar and Andy Haliday.

AlimOzturk

AlimOzturk

Was sat in the roseburn stand today and had to listen to that shower of shite out sing us all. I can handle this because it is the way of away fans especially when then pricks have a Europa league final to go to and we essentially had a dead rubber game. 

However the way the cheered Halliday and Souttar on was particularly ****ing grating. Which should mean Haliday is banned from ever doing another rangers podcast and as a rule of one of our players signs a pre contract with one of the filth ever again they should not step foot in a hearts top again. 

Cup final is more important and you have to hope souttar wants to leave with a winners medal. I don’t want this situation ever arising again however. If they agree a contract with the filth against they never play for us again. 

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shooter McGavin

• been here before

• AlimOzturk

• Ked

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Francis Albert

If Soutter and Halliday pick up winners medals next week I"ll be delighted. And will be glad we kept Soutter.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

If Soutter and Halliday pick up winners medals next week I"ll be delighted. And will be glad we kept Soutter.

Cannae see Haliday making it, he'll be hungover from his midweek trip to Spain. 

That did sicken me too. Hate the love in for Halliday especially. I want him to get stuck in next week and see what they say then

Theme From Sparta F.C.
1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

I agree with that.

But the way they sung when we made the subs did annoy me.

But i suppose that's part of football banter...

Shooter McGavin
7 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Was sat in the roseburn stand today and had to listen to that shower of shite out sing us all. I can handle this because it is the way of away fans especially when then pricks have a Europa league final to go to and we essentially had a dead rubber game. 

However the way the cheered Halliday and Souttar on was particularly ****ing grating. Which should mean Haliday is banned from ever doing another rangers podcast and as a rule of one of our players signs a pre contract with one of the filth ever again they should not step foot in a hearts top again. 

Cup final is more important and you have to hope souttar wants to leave with a winners medal. I don’t want this situation ever arising again however. If they agree a contract with the filth against they never play for us again. 

What Rangers podcast would this be referring to?

Jambo 4 Ever

I’ve said this about Halliday in the past and got laughed at by the usual internet bullies on here

not acceptable for Halliday to be doing rangers podcasts etc while he is with us 

FarmerTweedy
6 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

If someone signs a pre-contract with them or anyone else, whether they continue to get picked for us should depend entirely on whether the manager feels they're still training properly, focused and committed in games, and better than the alternatives available, or not.

Whether the other team's fans might sing something about them at Tynecastle that upsets some of our more sensitive supporters shouldn't factor into it in any way whatsoever. 

Shooter McGavin

Also, the players can’t control what the opposition fans sing,

I feel like that’s quite obvious but here we are.

Percival King

Way way back in the '80s we want up to Dens. All the talk was we were going to sign Tosh McKinlay, which we did. He came on as a sub for Dundee and a got a great reception from the opposition fans (us) and was applauded as the game progressed. It was funny and no big deal, just like it was no big deal today. Should we stop applauding Robbo when he comes to Tynecastle as an employee of another club? It's all no big deal, for me, but I appreciate others feel differently.

been here before

I thought it was quite funny, especially the song about Halliday going to Seville.

Edited by been here before

The Treasurer

Opposition fans trying to wind up opposition fans, what a shock. 

Halliday and Souttar professional football players they want to win football matches, regardless of the opposition 

AlimOzturk

Think it is unprofessional from Halliday and Souttar should have never played another minute for us after signing for them. Basically giving that shower of unwashed scum a free dig at us when they play. 

Shooter McGavin
2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Think it is unprofessional from Halliday and Souttar should have never played another minute for us after signing for them. Basically giving that shower of unwashed scum a free dig at us when they play. 

How is it unprofessional from Halliday and Souttar?

What do you want them to do, refuse to go on? Surely that would be unprofessional?

Shooter McGavin
16 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

I’ve said this about Halliday in the past and got laughed at by the usual internet bullies on here

not acceptable for Halliday to be doing rangers podcasts etc while he is with us 

What Rangers podcast are you referring to?

AlimOzturk
Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

How is it unprofessional from Halliday and Souttar?

What do you want them to do, refuse to go on? Surely that would be unprofessional?

Halliday doing those podcasts and rangers interviews whilst a player for us is completely unprofessional. John Souttar signed a pre contract which was his decision however he should never have stepped foot on the park for us again imo. 

AlimOzturk
2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

What Rangers podcast are you referring to?

Open goal podcast and YouTube videos as well. 

Shooter McGavin
Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Halliday doing those podcasts and rangers interviews whilst a player for us is completely unprofessional. John Souttar signed a pre contract which was his decision however he should never have stepped foot on the park for us again imo. 

I don’t see the issue with the podcasts he does, with regards to Rangers interviews I don’t know what you’re referring to.

John Souttar doesn’t decide wether he plays or not, that’s the managers call. Don’t know how Neilson deciding to play him makes Souttar unprofessional?

Shooter McGavin
Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Open goal podcast and YouTube videos as well. 

The Open Goal podcast isn’t a Rangers podcast mate, with regards to YouTube videos again I’m not sure exactly what you’re referring to.

been here before
5 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

:rofl:

AlimOzturk
Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

The Open Goal podcast isn’t a Rangers podcast mate, with regards to YouTube videos again I’m not sure exactly what you’re referring to.

There is ones in the past he has done and without looking them up it all about rangers. I am certain the ones I watched on open goal where all about rangers and not about hearts. So whilst not officially a rangers podcast he is still champion their cause 

The Gorgie

Footballs ****ed If you expected them to stay quiet. They've took one of our best players and cheered one of their former players. Maybe we could have cheered louder and sang? But no, no one gave a ****, and rightly so, nothing game.

Hibs fans were singing Halliday's name just before he scored twice against them. Didn't bother me then. Didn't bother me today. It's just part of the game. 

AlimOzturk
1 minute ago, been here before said:

:rofl:

Laugh all you want. I hated watching them cheer our players onto the park. Must have been awkward as **** for Halliday and souttars

Must admit I did sit there thinking 'wondering if Halliday has said he's off to Seville'...

Is he? 

🤣

been here before

Laugh all you want. I hated watching them cheer our players onto the park. Must have been awkward as **** for Halliday and souttars

You're utterly raging over **** all.

What a thing to get worked up about.

Mind how we cheered Rudi when he was at Dundee Utd or the 2 cup games v Raith? You raging then? You think he was unprofessional for us cheering? Worried about him feeling awkward?

What a drama queen  :rofl:

Edited by been here before

AlphonseCapone
23 minutes ago, been here before said:

I thought it was quite funny, especially the song about Halliday going to Seville.

Was pretty funny that one tbh. 

arfurdaley

It was a wee bit embarrassing, but I have no doubts that if selected Halliday and Souttar will knock their ****ing pans on next week to make sure the cup comes back to Gorgie

Riccarton3

A momentary lapse from their bigoted shite. They are pathetic on every level that support. I see nothing else. 

AlimOzturk

Paul Hartley was/is a Celtic fan. Never seen him going on about them and what not. When he played for us was the ultimate professional. 

I am half pished but i can’t get over how anyone can find them having a jolly at our expense funny. 

Shooter McGavin

There is ones in the past he has done and without looking them up it all about rangers. I am certain the ones I watched on open goal where all about rangers and not about hearts. So whilst not officially a rangers podcast he is still champion their cause 

They discuss every game that happened that weekend mate, and discuss every team, not just Rangers.

Bob Loblaw

Can't do much about Rangers fans cheering Halliday on tbf, but our fans don't have to join in with their songs either.

Shooter McGavin
4 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

So we've ascertained that Halliday doesn't do Rangers podcasts? Cool.

They also talk about Celtic, therefore it’s a Celtic podcast,

They also talk about Hearts, therefore it’s a Hearts podcast,

They also occasionally talk about Dick Campbell, therefore it’s a Dick Cambell podcast.

Am I doing this right?

26 minutes ago, Percival King said:

Way way back in the '80s we want up to Dens. All the talk was we were going to sign Tosh McKinlay, which we did. He came on as a sub for Dundee and a got a great reception from the opposition fans (us) and was applauded as the game progressed. It was funny and no big deal, just like it was no big deal today. Should we stop applauding Robbo when he comes to Tynecastle as an employee of another club? It's all no big deal, for me, but I appreciate others feel differently.

I was at that game and still remember it to this day. 
Cant mind things from last year but still mind of this 

As others have said we all lapped it up when rudi came back to Tynecastle or when he played for dundee united at hibs when giving them the 5-1

AlimOzturk

We need to beat them next week and I swear all will be forgiven and I hope they get pumped balls deep in Seville as well. 

Салатные палочки
24 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

He talks about Hearts a lot on Open Goal. From listening to him on it, he's very much focused on being a Hearts player and giving 100% while he is. 

19 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Paul Hartley was/is a Celtic fan. Never seen him going on about them and what not. When he played for us was the ultimate professional. 

I am half pished but i can’t get over how anyone can find them having a jolly at our expense funny. 

No he didn't and he was professional. 

I'm struggling to see the difference  

The Gorgie
24 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Was Hartley ever asked? We weren't really in the podcast era at the time. He's certainly been on them since!

When Halliday has pulled on our shirt he's been nothing but the ultimate professional, regardless of ability.

Салатные палочки

Halliday has fulfilled his dream of playing for his boyhood heroes. He will never, ever play for them again. It's not a Lafferty situation. He has nothing to gain from bumming them up on podcasts (he doesn't from what I have heard of it). 

He has more to gain from concentrating on giving his all for Hearts and trying to help us win trophies. 

1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

That did sicken me too. Hate the love in for Halliday especially. I want him to get stuck in next week and see what they say then

Halliday for Cochrane.