Expectations

pointon

PortyBeach
21 minutes ago, sadj said:

No I don’t but thanks for playing

That’s twice you’ve come out with “thanks for playing”. Is that your normal dismissive routine?

It’s a form of aggression, of course. Why do you feel the need to be aggressive towards me and other posters?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• wavydavy

• sadj

• Hmfc1965

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

What exactly did you expect him to do?

All the injured players needed some time - they didn’t all need to start the game though, which they didn’t 

You can’t start a final with half a team of crocks that have had no game time for 6 to 8 weeks FFS.

Exactly what I have said in my previous posts on this.

Read my posts properly and you might get my point. Those that have been out for a while obviously need game tiem but those carrying injurioes such as Simms should have been rested.

Luckies1874

Not sure if mentioned anywhere but we are playing a bounce game tomorrow to give a number of players some game time. 

12 hours ago, PortyBeach said:

That’s twice you’ve come out with “thanks for playing”. Is that your normal dismissive routine?

It’s a form of aggression, of course. Why do you feel the need to be aggressive towards me and other posters?

I have zero interest in engaging with you. Most people would realise that after the first response but you keep going. If you feel its aggressive and out of order then report it. 🤘🏻Have a nice day

Unknown user
13 hours ago, PortyBeach said:

Nah, being dismissive and being aggressive are not the same thing

Unknown user
11 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

Not sure if mentioned anywhere but we are playing a bounce game tomorrow to give a number of players some game time. 

At riccarton?

Luckies1874
32 minutes ago, Smithee said:

At riccarton?

Think so yes. It’s against the U’18’s with Halkett, Smith, Souttar and Devlin all in mind.