Is there a set of fans who hate each other more than Hearts fans?

Craigieboy

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

Nah I hate people regardless of who they support haha. 

Seriously though to me you're a fud until proven otherwise. That's the default setting. 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Wee Mikey

• Sooks

• Hmfc1965

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

I cheered those, because it meant the league was won by Boxing Day. Cheers mate. 

Before our game at Livingston we were 12 points ahead of Rangers, 16 points ahead of that shower of shite and you were cheering ? 

One would think you were doing it for attention... mate 

5 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

That was funny as we were playing rangers and it knocked them down a place iirc. 

We'd have done it whoever we were playing. 

Only diet huns would get upset about winding up rangers fans when we are actually playing them. 

Hearts fan cheering Hibs is a ****ing joke, diet Huns ? Bollocks, **** hibs ! 

5 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Never said that. 

Only diet huns would get upset about winding up rangers fans when we are actually playing them

We'd have done it whoever we were playing on the actual day. It just so happened to be Rangers. 

Only a diet would twist it and remember it as cheering Hibs goals as opposed to winding up the fans of the team who we were actually playing on the day. 

Nice try to twist something it wasn't tho. 

Sad, but nice try. 

Cheering a Hibs victory in order to wind up Rangers fans is incredible and yet you label Hearts fans "diet Huns" who quite rightly choose not to glorify that result. 

The very fact your using the terminology "Diet Huns"  tells me you'd prefer the school end in green and white.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Cheering a Hibs victory in order to wind up Rangers fans is incredible and yet you label Hearts fans "diet Huns" who quite rightly choose not to glorify that result. 

The very fact your using the terminology "Diet Huns"  tells me you'd prefer the school end in green and white.

Put yourself in the bin. 

Jeffros Furios
13 minutes ago, dannymack said:

The boot fella is Vermin .. he's best ignored .

3 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Sound advice 👌🏻 

11 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

You are SOOO wrong on that 'un, for SO many reasons.

Seriously, though ... we're all Hearts fans with different viewpoints. He was at the game today cheering us on.

9 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Sound advice 👌🏻 

I have to disagree. See above. 👆

Jeffros Furios
4 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Seriously, though ... we're all Hearts fans with different viewpoints. He was at the game today cheering us on.

Aye you've said this SOOO wrong pish before , away and stick yer SOOOOO wrong up yer hoop ! 

1 minute ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Aye you've said this SOOO wrong pish before , away and stick yer SOOOOO wrong up yer hoop ! 

I know the facts ... you do not.

Jeffros Furios
6 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

I know the facts ... you do not.

Who cares ! 

Jeffros Furios
1 minute ago, jonesy said:

He's never living that one down. Best just to hold his hand up and admit he was over zealous in his posting, but no, he seems to have doubled down. Never a good look on a Hearts forum to be backing hibs.

Aye and  it seems Wee Mikey is his sidekick unless our pal Vinny has a 3rd account 😀

The Hogfather
1 hour ago, dannymack said:

Before our game at Livingston we were 12 points ahead of Rangers, 16 points ahead of that shower of shite and you were cheering ? 

One would think you were doing it for attention... mate 

And we were about to go 15 points clear of the team behind us. I suggest you stop being an utter wet wipe about something that does not matter.

5 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Aye and  it seems Wee Mikey is his sidekick unless our pal Vinny has a 3rd account 😀

You seem to be a tad obsessed

Jeffros Furios
17 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

:cornette:

gordon simpson

sad to see so many leave before the players lap of honour    ( do we deserve a team to win the cup )

Weakened Offender
5 hours ago, jonesy said:

Wouldn't mind if @Savage Vince/ @Weakened Offender had different posting styles, but it's just the same pish under both accounts.

As for Tish, he really needs to just hold his hands up and say he made an arse of the Day of Exuberance.

I've really gotten under your skin Josey, haven't I? 😊

Weakened Offender
5 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

He spends his time on this forum hanging out Grassing Josey's arse and cliping like a sneaky wee blouse 😁

Weakened Offender
7 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Not the first time you've been compared to thrush, I'm sure.

I'm sorry to hear you've had thrush pal. 

Weakened Offender
2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Tell me about it. Hardest part was having to inform both yer wife and yer maw. 

The teacher doesn't half know how to push the envelope. Bless. 😊

Ach, it's just nice for him to be in some kind of conversation with someone other than the lassies on those phone sex lines. I wish him nothing but good fortune and happiness.

:sarcasm:

Weakened Offender

Ach, it's just nice for him to be in some kind of conversation with someone other than the lassies on those phone sex lines. I wish him nothing but good fortune and happiness.

I like speaking to your wife and your mum Josey. It was a nice chat. 😉

1 minute ago, smiler said:

Who’s “Tish”?
Genuine question.

Tosh’s wife.

Mrs McKinlay.

Weakened Offender

I ken, we had you on speakerphone. Thought your voice would have been deeper IRL, but accidents do happen when you're shoving fruit up yer backside with one hand and holding yer iPhone in the other, I suppose.

I don't have a smartphone. I'm a funky hipster like you. 😁

6 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Seeing as he’s your pal and that, and that he’s got me on ignore, can you ask him to stand outside Hampden and tell every Hearts fan he sees that he’s that boy fae Kickback that thought Hibs winning the cup was a “decent outcome”, cheers 👍

Weakened Offender
5 minutes ago, jonesy said:

FFS, the state of you.

Go to bed.

Sent from my Philips Savvy

I've got one more phone call to make first. If you could just busy yourself googling WW2 on your Nokia then that would be much appreciated. 😊

On 13/05/2022 at 13:13, Rick Sanchez said:

Hearts fans have always been wankers behind a keyboard tbh. Plenty on here, Twitter and Facebook.

Never see much of it in person :laugh:

Saved their/our club though and always stand up when counted. Plenty jealous fanbases out there, whether they admit it or not.

Ricky baby - I think you summarised a potential book into three simple sentences. Astute observation. 

33 minutes ago, smiler said:

Seeing as he’s your pal and that, and that he’s got me on ignore, can you ask him to stand outside Hampden and tell every Hearts fan he sees that he’s that boy fae Kickback that thought Hibs winning the cup was a “decent outcome”, cheers 👍

For sure. In the meantime, here's your signature tune. Enjoy. 👍

2 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

For sure. In the meantime, here's your signature tune. Enjoy. 👍

Oh cheers man, I love that song, got it on 12” 😀👍

2 minutes ago, smiler said:

Oh cheers man, I love that song, got it on 12” 😀👍

Damn!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

It's best you ignore me, like many previous you will join ranks of the fallen in the JKB dis honour role should you try to engage in the noble art of JKB mortal combat.

Who cares ! 

You -clearly, you came crashing in with your shite ( above) when it didn't concern you. Trying too hard  be relevant. 

Good Jambo is Mikey. PHM.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, smiler said:

Be better than joining in the rangers celebrations should we get beat.

Ranger getting beat this Saturday , like always will be a very decent outcome.👍

Also, if you want a  date, just ask.

You have nothing to lose, you don't need to "beat about the bush."

Edited by Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, jonesy said:

I ken, we had you on speakerphone. Thought your voice would have been deeper IRL, but accidents do happen when you're shoving fruit up yer backside with one hand and holding yer iPhone in the other, I suppose.

That's a party!

Watt-Zeefuik
23 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

And injuries, not serious ones, don't wish them on anyone, just bad enough to sideline them for a week.

And bitter, dispiriting disappointment.  So hurtful it makes them wish the season was over.

I'd prefer it if Kent, Jack, Tavernier, Goldson, and Aribo all get the kind of knocks that slow them down and keep them from training but make them determined to push through and start anyway only to have them flare up again 25 minutes into the match.

Bazzas right boot
27 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Also if you dare criticise hearts, there are some who think you’re not a hearts fan - daft!!

See the source image

39 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

I'd prefer it if Kent, Jack, Tavernier, Goldson, and Aribo all get the kind of knocks that slow them down and keep them from training but make them determined to push through and start anyway only to have them flare up again 25 minutes into the match.

Perfect.  I'm no straegist.  I'm more the get stuck into them type, but I think Neilson might do well to do what JJ did.  Look to contain them for the first 60 minutes successfully.  Make them do all the runninhg.  Just look to hit them on the counter.  Then look to expose the tiredness and knocks they're bound to be carrying for the final third of the game.

We have players of skill who can run riot and put their midfield and defence under extreme pressure.

I genuinely believe that if we are level after 60 mintes or even 1 goal down, we win.

The atmosphere at tynie is horrendous. Not as in singing but in terms of moaning, complaining, groaning and booing

Honestly, go to support your team. Half the fans spend more time complaining about their own. 

3rd in the league and in a cup final but can’t clap or cheer or encourage. 

Take Sibbick as an example. Or Gino. Or Simms for few weeks at the start. Cochrane gets it too. Try some encouragement eh. Maybe players will feed off it

In conclusion, i hate a lot of hearts fans. We’re a miserable bunch

Edited by R1874