• Bazzas right boot

• jr ewing

• Paul Shark

• cookieboy

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought Police
1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Lap of honour 🤣🤣🤣

Pass. Sat through 90mins of non trying pish so think I've earned the right to skip this.

It’s about the whole season though, not just today. Suppose you’re also right out the door after a big win too.

BackOfTheNet

I’m sure Halliday and Souttar went on a lap round the away end to reciprocate the appreciation they received when coming on as subs

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Lap of honour 🤣🤣🤣

Pass. Sat through 90mins of non trying pish so think I've earned the right to skip this.

Can’t argue with that.

25 minutes ago, pointon said:

Stroll around when you have won something 

Secured group stage European football, potentially in the Europa League. Might not get a medal for that but certainly worth recognition. Game was brutal and I fancied the pub about 25 mins into it, but I stayed because the players deserve the respect they've earned this season. Showcase to come but this season is more than one game today. 

49 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

I’m sure Halliday and Souttar went on a lap round the away end to reciprocate the appreciation they received when coming on as subs

bollocks 

Hearts1975
1 hour ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Aye, I'm sure they did. 

I'm also sure Robbie kept them on the bench and introduced them at that point just so they could lap up the adulation from the Huns 

Really not sure what your point was in the first place 

1 hour ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Wouldn't have been a lap otherwise doh.

BackOfTheNet
22 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

bollocks 

5 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Aye, I'm sure they did. 

I'm also sure Robbie kept them on the bench and introduced them at that point just so they could lap up the adulation from the Huns 

Really not sure what your point was in the first place 

Just now, jr ewing said:

Wouldn't have been a lap otherwise doh.

Just a harmless joke lads, no need to get the panties in a twist. Although it was only slightly more embarrassing having the Rangers fans chanting that we were “getting humped by a B team” than it was for them to be cheering players in maroon, I suppose.

Bazzas right boot
21 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Just a harmless joke lads, no need to get the panties in a twist. Although it was only slightly more embarrassing having the Rangers fans chanting that we were “getting humped by a B team” than it was for them to be cheering players in maroon, I suppose.

Just think tho... 

How much sweeter will singing "you're gonna win **** all" at them this time next week after Halliday has scored the winner. 

It gives me a little movement. 

Bazzas right boot

Well deserved appreciation to the team  for their seasons work shown by the PHM who never went away in the huff or to change thier soaking  panties. 

Edited by Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot
Just now, jonesy said:

Souttar keeping his distance I the middle while the others got close to the security perimeter. Bit like when he avoided celebrating the goals v St Johnstone. Hope those boos hurt him, big jobbie.

Big jobbie 😂😂😂

Weakened Offender
8 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Hope he trips getting down off the team bus next week, is removed from the squad and fails to get his winners' medal while Halkett and Co bam him up on social media throughout the summer with pics of theirs on their holidays.

❤️

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Hope he trips getting down off the team bus next week, is removed from the squad and fails to get his winners' medal while Halkett and Co bam him up on social media throughout the summer with pics of theirs on their holidays.

😁

I'll be happy for winners medals all round! 

BackOfTheNet
22 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Just think tho... 

How much sweeter will singing "you're gonna win **** all" at them this time next week after Halliday has scored the winner. 

That it certainly would

28 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Just think tho... 

It was the “when the gers go up to lift the Scottish cup you’ll be there” that i want rammed down their throats

Bazzas right boot
Just now, sadj said:

It was the “when the gers go up to lift the Scottish cup you’ll be there” that i want rammed down their throats

Ooh, after today a Victory will be so, so much sweeter. 

Especially if they get papped in the European final as well. 

They'll go from happy bears to sack everyone bears and be spitting feathers. 

38 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Souttar keeping his distance I the middle while the others got close to the security perimeter. Bit like when he avoided celebrating the goals v St Johnstone. Hope those boos hurt him, big jobbie.

Relying heavily on him and Halkett for Saturday. 

4 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Halkett, Kingsley and Moore/Sibbick will be fine.

'Soapy' can sit with his new pals at the new club that have never won a Scottish Cup; a statement that will still ring true at 5pm next Saturday as CG lifts the maroon-ribboned trophy.

Moore/Sibbick? God 👎 

19/05/2012
2 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Moore/Sibbick? God 👎 

Agreed if Sibbick is anywhere near the starting line up we may as well go home. Probably the most heartless player I have ever seen play for us 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Moore/Sibbick? God 👎 

Really hope not as well. 

I might be harsh but Sibbick is getting worse, looks lost out of possession, slow in reacting and getting worse in possession. 

2 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Really hope not as well. 

I might be harsh but Sibbick is getting worse, looks lost out of possession, slow in reacting and getting worse in possession. 

The only ones that will be hoping he's playing are the fka Rangers players. 

Paul Shark
8 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

Agreed if Sibbick is anywhere near the starting line up we may as well go home. Probably the most heartless player I have ever seen play for us 

😂 he wasn't even the most heartless player playing today !!

People giving Souttar pelters here but then hammering Sibbick/Moore as defensive options for the final on other threads. Who cares where he goes after the cup final if he helps us win it? Good players moving onto bigger/financially stronger clubs is inevitable until we ourselves are on the same level as the teams trying to buy our players. 

Just now, 7PNJ4 said:

People giving Souttar pelters here but then hammering Sibbick/Moore as defensive options for the final on other threads. Who cares where he goes after the cup final if he helps us win it? Good players moving onto bigger/financially stronger clubs is inevitable until we ourselves are on the same level as the teams trying to buy our players. 

Absolutely 💯 

1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Well deserved appreciation to the team  for their seasons work shown by the PHM who never went away in the huff or to change thier soaking  panties. 

Give it a rest Tosh 😏

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Paul Shark said:

😂 he wasn't even the most heartless player playing today !!

Heartless has no basis imo, but **** me he seems to be getting worse 

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

The only ones that will be hoping he's playing are the fka Rangers players. 

Aye, he's a worry. 

Always thought he was decent on the ball but was understandably rusty and not match fit, but he's getting worse and becoming a liability. 

Paul Shark
1 minute ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Heartless has no basis imo, but **** me he seems to be getting worse 

He wasn't great again today, he's been poor for a while to be honest.  But dead rubber or not, I thought Mackay- Steven and Ginnelly were utter disgraces today.

3 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Aye, he's a worry. 

Always thought he was decent on the ball but was understandably rusty and not match fit, but he's getting worse and becoming a liability. 

Would rather play Smith.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Would rather play Smith.

Yeah Halkett, Smith or jobbie heed over Sibbick and Moore. 

I'd put Haring in defence over Sibbick. 

PapaShango
2 minutes ago, Paul Shark said:

He wasn't great again today, he's been poor for a while to be honest.  But dead rubber or not, I thought Mackay- Steven and Ginnelly were utter disgraces today.

Gino is chronic to be fair and hopefully nowhere near the 11 starters next week. Souttar will play and rightly so. He’s still a Hearts player and I expect that he played some minutes today in preparation for next week. He didn’t look the least bit rusty and pinged in a couple of great passes. He’s a rolls Royce of a player and we need him next week.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Paul Shark said:

Utter disgrace is a bit harsh

Paul Shark
4 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Utter disgrace is a bit harsh

Maybe a bit harsh on Ginnelly because he is utter pish and maybe I should have  tempered my expectations, but Mackay - Stevens looked like he couldn't be arsed, possibly knows it'll be his last appearance in a Hearts Jersey 🤞

Paul Shark
11 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Gino is chronic to be fair and hopefully nowhere near the 11 starters next week. Souttar will play and rightly so. He’s still a Hearts player and I expect that he played some minutes today in preparation for next week. He didn’t look the least bit rusty and pinged in a couple of great passes. He’s a rolls Royce of a player and we need him next week.

I agree about Souttar. It really grates but I would play Souttar and Halkett and Kingsley at left back. We need to get an extra body into the middle of the park. Devlin has no discipline and leave Haring over exposed.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Paul Shark said:

Maybe a bit harsh on Ginnelly because he is utter pish and maybe I should have  tempered my expectations, but Mackay - Stevens looked like he couldn't be arsed, possibly knows it'll be his last appearance in a Hearts Jersey 🤞

Gino could be useful as a striker from the bench. 

As a winger, his awareness, general intelligence and final ball is not good enough. 

GMS does some really good stuff, he's a technical intelligent player but he goes missing. 

IMO he'll leave as will McEneff, Gino is 50 /50.

I think folk will be surprised in our summer transfer activity. 

AlphonseCapone
2 hours ago, BackOfTheNet said:

That was a decent chant from them tbf. Preferred that than the sash and GSTQ 🙄

Paul Shark
1 minute ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Gino could be useful as a striker from the bench. 

As a winger, his awareness, general intelligence and final ball is not good enough. 

GMS does some really good stuff, he's a technical intelligent player but he goes missing. 

IMO he'll leave as will McEneff, Gino is 50 /50.

I think folk will be surprised in our summer transfer activity. 

Didn't look great for McEneff today, couldn't even get game time in a dead rubber. I hope your right about signings. If we are going to continue with this 3-4-3 we definitely need 2 centre backs and a left wing back, although I would  like to see Kingsley at left wing back. One possibility 2 Central midfielders, a winger and a striker.

2 minutes ago, Paul Shark said:

Didn't look great for McEneff today, couldn't even get game time in a dead rubber. I hope your right about signings. If we are going to continue with this 3-4-3 we definitely need 2 centre backs and a left wing back, although I would  like to see Kingsley at left wing back. One possibility 2 Central midfielders, a winger and a striker.

Pass on the Irish league for me. 

Silvery_Moon
On 13/05/2022 at 14:40, Silvery_Moon said:

I'm normally a very pessimistic so and so but just have a slight belief we can sneak it next week.

No idea why as our performances in Glasgow haven't been that great - 1-1 draw at Ibrox apart.

The joys of being a Hearts fan!

I'm back in full pessimistic mode again after that today.

Independence

At the start of the season if someone had told me we would finish 3rd in the league (with 5 games to spare) , qualify for Europe, beat H1b5 twice in a week to send the vermin into the bottom 6 and take us into another cup final I would have told them they were over optimistic. It has been a great season. Thanks, Hearts, beating the H1b5 twice in a week was special. Now next week will be a great day out. Let's hope we can sneak it against Sevco , the glory hunters, one half of the big brothers, huns.......next week........if so Edinburgh will be bouncing next weekend!!!!1

Independence
41 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

That was a decent chant from them tbf. Preferred that than the sash and GSTQ 🙄

It is so sad. Just wait until Wednesday when they embarrass Scotland again! But......it will be the Police's fault. Too heavy handed!

17 minutes ago, Independence said:

At the start of the season if someone had told me we would finish 3rd in the league (with 5 games to spare) , qualify for Europe, beat H1b5 twice in a week to send the vermin into the bottom 6 and take us into another cup final I would have told them they were over optimistic. It has been a great season. Thanks, Hearts, beating the H1b5 twice in a week was special. Now next week will be a great day out. Let's hope we can sneak it against Sevco , the glory hunters, one half of the big brothers, huns.......next week........if so Edinburgh will be bouncing next weekend!!!!1

Agreed. 

Knew today would be a bounce match and only went to thank the players for an absolutely terrific 1st season back up. 

it was extremely disappointing to see more than half the stadium empty before the game even finished. Despite the result and the performance I think our players deserved more than that. 

Independence
7 hours ago, sassenach said:

Re the players coming back out for their lap of honour - it wouldn't have worked immediately after full time because the Rangers fans were still there applauding their own players.  Going inside until the ground had been cleared of everything Rangers was the only way of doing it.

I actually enjoyed the lap of honour, and people around me appeared to enjoy it too.  I wasn't bothered about today's dead rubber, the lap of honour was about the whole season.  Let's hope for another one a week tomorrow, at the end of an open topped bus parade.

👍

I stayed behind and cringed with embarrassment at vast majority of my fellow jambos couldn't be arsed to spare 10 mins to thank players for strong season and see them off to final.

so poor and pathetic. Didn't see it coming...certainly not to that extent.