Hearts fans on Facebook

No Idle Talk

No Idle Talk

The level of negativity is chronic. Especially when you consider how well we've played this season. 

Robbie oot

Nae chance in the final

Barrie McKay is overrated

Barrie McKay never shows up against Rangers

Boyce is wank

As I say, it's chronic. Sometimes I just want to bash my heid off my laptop screen. 

Here's my thoughts. I have thoroughly enjoyed this season. I think the fitbaw has been good to watch. Better than it ever previously was under Robbie. We have a squad full of players who are nice, likeable guys. Players that I feel I can relate to. And they are talented too. Craig Gordon and Stephen Kingsley would be in my all time top 10 favourite Hearts players. 

See this Scottish Cup Final. If it was played 10 times, Rangers would probably win it 8 times. That's not pessimism, I just think that's realism. But I honestly feel that May 21st has a good chance of being one of the 2 out of 10. I think we have a real chance of bringing the cup home. I believe in our manager and I believe in this team. 

I don't get the doom and gloom from some folk. There will be always be varying opinions among fans, I get that, but there seems to more than a fair share of negative Normans on Facebook. 

Mild rant over. 😁

3 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

The level of negativity is chronic. Especially when you consider how well we've played this season. 

Robbie oot

Nae chance in the final

Boyce is wank

As I say, it's chronic. Sometimes I just want to bash my heid off my laptop screen. 

Here's my thoughts. I have thoroughly enjoyed this season. I think the fitbaw has been good to watch. Better than it ever previously was under Robbie. We have a squad full of players who are nice, likeable guys. Players that I feel I can relate to. And they are talented too. Craig Gordon and Stephen Kingsley would be in my all time top 10 favourite Hearts players. 

See this Scottish Cup Final. If it was played 10 times, Rangers would probably win it 8 times. That's not pessimism, I just think that's realism. But I honestly feel that May 21st has a good chance of being one of the 2 out of 10. I think we have a real chance of bringing the cup home. I believe in our manager and I believe in this team. 

I don't get the doom and gloom from some folk. There will be always be varying opinions among fans, I get that, but there seems to more than a fair share of negative Normans on Facebook. 

Mild rant over. 😁

Stay of Facebook

Byyy The Light
5 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Robbie oot

Nae chance in the final

Boyce is wank

Mild rant over. 😁

Bin Facebook. Your life will be better for it

3 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Haha 

Solid advice. 

Its interesting though how many so called Hearts fans still unhappy how things are going. I've been really happy with some of the performances this year We will never have the cash to compete properly with Gruesome Twosome but if our money is spent wisely to improve an already decent squad we will be much closer next year.

Facebook is absolutely ****ing chronic. It's full of people who never really grew up, who peaked in high school, who don't quite grasp how the Internet works, and who spend their time sharing minion memes and obviously fake posts that are easily debunked with a simple bit of fact checking.  You know the sort, "Curry's UK - we have 150 65-inch TVs which have damaged boxes and we can't legally sell.  Like, share, and comment your mums maiden name and credit card number to be entered into the draw.". The post will have 10,000 comments, but the account that originally posted it will not even be 24 hours old. 

The same people who hired the plane, probably organised it on Facebook.  Avoid it like the ****ing plague. 

stevie1874
9 minutes ago, otterjohn said:

Its interesting though how many so called Hearts fans still unhappy how things are going. I've been really happy with some of the performances this year We will never have the cash to compete properly with Gruesome Twosome but if our money is spent wisely to improve an already decent squad we will be much closer next year.

Their really can’t be many supporters who actually go to games unhappy with the way things are progressing. I was unsure of management team after last season,  but fair play to them we’ve played some right good football this year. If we recruit wisely again this season, then we can start to chip away at the points total between us and the two above. 

25 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Robbie oot

Nae chance in the final

Boyce is wank

Mild rant over. 😁

If folk are looking for attention, a wee bit adulation, perhaps a round of applause - use Facebook.

If you’re not, ignore it/them.

It’s users are a bunch of Internet glory hunters.

17 minutes ago, jonesy said:

My Bebo Hearts page is full of glass half full types.

I know.  👀

37 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Robbie oot

Nae chance in the final

Boyce is wank

Mild rant over. 😁

Unfollowed and left the groups I was on sick of it and the negativity a few people spend there life on the pages desperate to post the latest news from the club first. It’s boring and reeks.

And folk begging for cup final tickets.

here is a picture of the wee man and me at the cup semi final my son is desperate to go if any spare tickets come up please please please pm me and then a selfie with the bairn in it and caked in make up hoping someone will give in and offer tickets SAD desperate people wanting the sympathy and comments.

I seldom check Facebook these days but still see enough of the posts in Hearts Facebook groups to make me laugh.

Sometimes I feel like posting shite just as a wind up. Personally I think we should look to sign the lad Henderson from Alloa. Wonder if anyone would agree with me?

No Idle Talk
10 minutes ago, Locky said:

I seldom check Facebook these days but still see enough of the posts in Hearts Facebook groups to make me laugh.

Sometimes I feel like posting shite just as a wind up. Personally I think we should look to sign the lad Henderson from Alloa. Wonder if anyone would agree with me?

🤣

Prince Buaben

I read one that someone was raging we loaned Pollock out instead of playing him in front of Halliday and Haring earlier on in the year.

The group's can be like here but the Facebook groups are more accessible so it seems worse.

weekend offender

Folk on here moaning about folk on Facebook😂, at least on facebook people show their names/faces(usualy) canny be arsed wi pussbook and the same wi here tbh

1 hour ago, No Idle Talk said:

Robbie oot

Nae chance in the final

Boyce is wank

Mild rant over. 😁

Are you sure your not settled muddled up with on here.

Bazzas right boot

Left Facebook a while ago. 

It's become a utter horror show. 

Bazzas right boot
20 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Deleted FB at the start of the first lockdown. Much better! 

Me too. 

Lock down was the tipping point for me. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Byyy The Light said:

Bin Facebook. Your life will be better for it

Yip, you definitely care about things that you never cared about before Facebook a lot less. 

indianajones
Just now, Bazzas right boot said:

Me too. 

Lock down was the tipping point for me. 

Yep. Was insufferable! 

You'll find idiots on FB just the same as you find them on here.

Everything in moderation.....!

Bazzas right boot

There's a group of Hearts fans that will never be happy until Bob leaves. 

I genuinely think this small group of "fans" will be gutted if we win the cup under him. 

The cannot enjoy Hearts at this time. 

It's actually quite funny. 

Talk Hearts is full of these types. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Yep. Was insufferable! 

Tbh, it allowed me to focus all my social media energy to here. 

Facebook loss is jkb's gain. 😜

10 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Left Facebook a while ago. 

It's become a utter horror show. 

Between posting on here and Facebook I’m surprised you had time to breathe 😀

Batistuta87

Most folk in the Facebook groups wouldn't know what the inside of Tynecastle looks like. Utterly clueless. 

JamboAndrew
1 hour ago, No Idle Talk said:

Robbie oot

Nae chance in the final

Boyce is wank

Mild rant over. 😁

The Internet is a place where people say extreme things to get a reaction and to feel like their opinion is relevant. Thus the nonsense and hyperbol about Robbie etc... this season. Only an undercover hobo zoomer could complain about this season so far. I wish we were in this position at this time of the season every season. 

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Between posting on here and Facebook I’m surprised you had time to breathe 😀

I can do two things at once. 

I'm gifted. 

JamboAndrew
17 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

There's a group of Hearts fans that will never be happy until Bob leaves. 

I genuinely think this small group of "fans" will be gutted if we win the cup under him. 

The cannot enjoy Hearts at this time. 

It's actually quite funny. 

Talk Hearts is full of these types. 

I struggle to believe that any hearts fan criticising Robbie at this point of the season is an actual hearts fan. Clear in 3rd and in the Scottish cup final. Imagine if we did this regularly.

47 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Most folk in the Facebook groups wouldn't know what the inside of Tynecastle looks like. Utterly clueless. 

It’ll be the same folk pleading for tickets for the final who don’t have a season ticket, aren’t mates with a season ticket holder, don’t have 120 loyalty points and weren’t at the semi. But they’re the biggest maroon JT jambo there ever was and it’s all Gran Budge and Jobby Neilson’s fault if we don’t win the Europe League (which we don’t deserve to be in anyway). 

18 minutes ago, Zico said:

It’ll be the same folk pleading for tickets for the final who don’t have a season ticket, aren’t mates with a season ticket holder, don’t have 120 loyalty points and weren’t at the semi. But they’re the biggest maroon JT jambo there ever was and it’s all Gran Budge and Jobby Neilson’s fault if we don’t win the Europe League (which we don’t deserve to be in anyway). 

Funny cos it's true.

No Idle Talk

So..... In summation..... JKB thinks Facebook is a pile of wank. 😂

Message received. 

Shall we move the conversation on to negative Jambos? 

Still not getting it. 

Love this club. Love these players. Like this manager. 

That's my stance. 

been here before

Facebook full of arseholes?

tom-and-jerry-tom-the-cat.gif.2b93c0253b6482fe56e150b7f8451292.gif

A Facebook user surprised Facebook is full of arseholes?

image.png.9040cc1d5e11a6dfec95c0aa52eeb140.png

Edited by been here before

queensferryjambo

It's not just Facebook it's a section of our fans who will never be happy with anything.

Laying the boot into our own players, players who have done nothing but try to the best of their abilities.

Even worse the same people seem to also bum up loads of our rival players as if they were incredible i.e. bang average players like Cummings, Allan, Shankland, Doig etc as if our own manager is a failure for not signing these duds.

Weakened Offender
6 hours ago, Zico said:

😁

Don't forget to add that 'Hearts isn't Hearts anymore'  before posting about Chelsea.  

No Idle Talk
2 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

Apart from the moderators on here, is Facebook really any different ?

Actually, I would say it is. 

There are certainly people on here who are a bit too negative. But there are also a lot of people who are positive and who back up their reasoning with detailed arguments. 

Facebook is a bit 'Twittery'. Folk just talking a sentence or two of negative nonsense. 

The Hogfather
10 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Actually, I would say it is. 

There are certainly people on here who are a bit too negative. But there are also a lot of people who are positive and who back up their reasoning with detailed arguments. 

Facebook is a bit 'Twittery'. Folk just talking a sentence or two of negative nonsense. 

Twitter is class. Don’t try and lump it in with the absolute bin fire that is Facebook.