Top Posters In This Topic

• Ulysses

• FWJ

• Cade

• JudyJudyJudy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

A Glaswegian, An Aberdonian, An InvernessIan, A Dundonian and A ***** fae Edinburgh walk into a bar. 

:what:

:rofl:Total Hibs behaviour from Edinburgh punters, who only ever get any please from what does and doesn't happen in Scotland's only major city, Glasgow. Pity they voted to keep London our only capital and keeping their own city down as  the fake capital of a none country and the world's diddiest capital. :rofl:

Personally, I'm glad the type of folk who participate in Eurovision are nowhere near.

30 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

:rofl:Total Hibs behaviour from Edinburgh punters, who only ever get any please from what does and doesn't happen in Scotland's only major city, Glasgow. Pity they voted to keep London our only capital and keeping their own city down as  the fake capital of a none country and the world's diddiest capital. :rofl:

Personally, I'm glad the type of folk who participate in Eurovision are nowhere near.

Is this part of the new, inclusive Scotland you favour?

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, FWJ said:

I'm intrigued about who those folks are? It's almost cryptic ! 

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, FWJ said:

It's a poorly run parody account. No one person could be that ignorant, full of bitterness and self hating. 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

It's a poorly run parody account. No one person could be that ignorant, full of bitterness and self hating. 

Think hes going for broke tonight on various threads....

R (1).gif

12 hours ago, ri Alban said:

It's an absolutely ridiculous decision mate. Liverpool has no musical heritage at all and was only chosen because it's an English city. Yet more evidence of anti Scottishness. The only answer is Independence now!

I was surprised Liverpool won as  I thought Glasgow who'd win it so they could ram UK, union jack propaganda down our throats as per usual! Wrong 😂

Nucky Thompson
2 hours ago, pablo said:

It's an absolutely ridiculous decision mate. Liverpool has no musical heritage at all and was only chosen because it's an English city. Yet more evidence of anti Scottishness. The only answer is Independence now!

Lol :biggrin2:

I was actually expecting a response like that

Samuel Camazzola
On 12/08/2022 at 19:12, DETTY29 said:

@frankblack @FWJ

Seriously, where could we put a 10k indoor venue on Edinburgh?

Imo, you need to use that Castle, Calton Hill, Arthur's Seat backdrop....somehow.

Edinburgh was approached first regarding the joint venture which became the Hydro. I believe a couple of sites were earmarked but the powers that be rejected the plans and Glasgow gladly accepted. 

It's very poor that Edinburgh doesn't have a venue capable of hosting large events at anytime of year. 

• 3 months later...

Something happened earlier, but I'm sorry as soon as I see Rylan I can be ersed watching.  Was the draws for the semi finals i think.

I hope Graham Norton is still alive.