Who agrees

buzzbomb1958

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Ulysses said:

The answer's really obvious.

If you're talking to a Celtic supporter, just quietly and reasonably point out that Rangers' achievement is clearly better in the context of the modern era and the evolution of the game over 55 years.

If you're talking to a Rangers supporter, just quietly and reasonably point out that Celtic were first in Britain to win the big one, and no-one can eclipse that.

Quietly and reasonably.  No need for trolling or wind-ups at all.

:illogical:

colinmaroon
4 hours ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Kenny Miller saying if Sevco win the Europa cup it eclipses what septic done in 67 , now I don’t like either of the arsecheeks but I think he’s an arse . I would say septic won the big European cup while Sevco are playing for the little European trophy or am I wrong

Absolutely mince from Miller.

Nowhere near!

colinmaroon
1 minute ago, colinmaroon said:

Absolutely mince from Miller.

Nowhere near!

I would say Hearts winning the Scottish Cup eclipses The Rangers winning.

2 hours ago, dannymack said:

Different generation, different style of football, I'd say Rangers winning the Europa League would be an outstanding feat considering where they've been and what they've achieved in such a short space of time. 

Kenny Miller would have been better to not mention 1967 in his statement. 

If Rangers win that trophy then I'll look forward to the Tim'plosion with that horrible lot regurgitating their 1967 bollocks to try and dampen any Rangers high spirits. 

Somehow I expected you to come out with something like that 😂

Independence
4 hours ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Kenny Miller saying if Sevco win the Europa cup it eclipses what septic done in 67 , now I don’t like either of the arsecheeks but I think he’s an arse . I would say septic won the big European cup while Sevco are playing for the little European trophy or am I wrong

Correct. Kenny Miller, building himself up more free drinks from one of Thhe uglies!

Curious, if I may ask, where do you put Aberdeen's achievements with respect to Scottish clubs in Europe. The cup competition meant more back then, I'd argue, and they faced Real Madrid in a final. On reflection, knowing what their manager went on to achieve, it's definitely on the podium. 

gregzy2k7

Hate both of the arsecheeks but tbh that Ceptic team in 67 will probably never be eclipsed by anyone in terms of a great achievement in scotland,  unless someone wins the Champions league, (highly unlikely) The fact is all of those lads in that ceptic team were scottish and lived within a 50 mile Radius of each other, that achievement is on another level imo, If the Buns win it(Europa league) it will be a brilliant achievement and probably their greatest in there short history, mind you even the sheep have won the equivalent of the Europa in the 80's.

P.s Kenny Miller is an absolute cretin.

WheatfieldWarrior

The answer is fairly obvious - if you are talking to a rangers fan it doesn't, but if you are talking to a celtic fan it does.

TexasAndy

This is another example of people making ludicrous comparisons.  Miller wasn't even an egg when Celtic won EC.  

dannymack
16 hours ago, luckydug said:

Somehow I expected you to come out with something like that 😂

🤣😉

Bazzas right boot

What St Johnstone done last season Is better than both them. 

Aberdeen wining the cup winners cup is also better imo. 

Definitely more impressive than rangers wins anyway. 

Rangers haven't even won the thing  yet and arseholes like Miller are already looking to get one over celtic. 

Its the same as Celtic winning the SPFL and Rangers winning the Championship........look what the Champions league teams did to some of the teams in the EUEFA....sorry - Europa League. Rangers winning would be tremendous - a great achievement and I hope they do as they represent OUR league/country, but I hope its after extra time and penalties so that they lose an edge for the real final three days later. A win wont give them a mental boost as being Rangers, that scum all have hugely inflated egos and big/arrogant heads anyway. (their similar fans demand it)

22 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

The European Cup was the equivalent to the Champions League in terms of standard. It's like comparing winning the championship to the SPL. Kenny is wrong in my opinion

Arguably the European Cup was tougher to win as it was a straight knock out against the Champions of the other countries.

On 08/05/2022 at 18:05, buzzbomb1958 said:

It will be an achievement to be fair, but in no way the same.   

Celtic had won it with all fairly local players at the time. 

21 hours ago, Deodato said:

Curious, if I may ask, where do you put Aberdeen's achievements with respect to Scottish clubs in Europe. The cup competition meant more back then, I'd argue, and they faced Real Madrid in a final. On reflection, knowing what their manager went on to achieve, it's definitely on the podium. 

TBH, Aberdeen’s winning the CWC is probably the greatest achievement of all, when you take into account the size of the club.

HeartsandonlyHearts
On 08/05/2022 at 13:05, buzzbomb1958 said:

Well he would say that because he’s thicker than two short pieces of wood nailed together with glue. 
That and it’s a “guid wind up” and he’s a nasty wee prick.