Stock in the shop

hereford_hearts

hereford_hearts

Has anyone been to the shop recently or going to the shop in the next couple of days. 

My lad wants a new home top for the final, and there are none online. If anyone can tell me if the stock shown online, is the same as in the shop, that would be handy. 

He's only 13, but needs a large adult!! 

Thanks all. 

Oh, and FTH! 

Think they are sold out except maybe small. Best idea is go Ebay for an older shirt. Plenty available new with tags 

hereford_hearts
1 minute ago, jamdunc said:

Think they are sold out except maybe small. Best idea is go Ebay for an older shirt. Plenty available new with tags 

The little sod wants to wear my 1998 top if I can't get him one 😡

been here before
5 minutes ago, hereford_hearts said:

Has anyone been to the shop recently or going to the shop in the next couple of days. 

My lad wants a new home top for the final, and there are none online. If anyone can tell me if the stock shown online, is the same as in the shop, that would be handy. 

Thanks all. 

Oh, and FTH! 

It might be worth phoning to find out if theyll have any cup final ones for sale.

hereford_hearts
1 minute ago, been here before said:

It might be worth phoning to find out if theyll have any cup final ones for sale.

Good plan, will do. 

Cheers

1 minute ago, been here before said:

In previous years the special cup final shirts were just stock tops sent away for embroidery so I doubt we have and to do that with but worth a try

Disappointed to see the club seems to have ran out of replica kits. I saw the 3rd kit is still going, so maybe that is an option?

With a cup final coming up, you'd think they'd want stock to sell... 

hereford_hearts
6 minutes ago, OTT said:

Disappointed to see the club seems to have ran out of replica kits. I saw the 3rd kit is still going, so maybe that is an option?

With a cup final coming up, you'd think they'd want stock to sell... 

He doesn't like the 3rd kit unfortunately. He's a Tottenham/Hereford/Hearts supporter. He would love it if we did something like this Tottenham top, that he constantly wears. 

04_LKA21-00002.jpg

davemclaren
1 minute ago, hereford_hearts said:

He doesn't like the 3rd kit unfortunately. He's a Tottenham/Hereford/Hearts supporter. He would love it if we did something like this Tottenham top, that he constantly wears. 

04_LKA21-00002.jpg

🥸

TyphoonJambo
32 minutes ago, hereford_hearts said:

04_LKA21-00002.jpg

Jeez is that one of those things you have to go cock eyed and stare through to see a dolphin? 

Wee Mikey
42 minutes ago, hereford_hearts said:

04_LKA21-00002.jpg

That's the very dab for when eating spaghetti bolognaise.

been here before
5 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

I would like to think they will be getting Cup Final stock in surely ?

Crappy tshirts already up for grabs. Also available as a hoody.

heartofmidlothian_2022scottishcupfinaltshirtmaroon_1650975182cupfinaltshirt2022.png.04bae5540c71f9ac6cc0289f59bf9ba2.png

I love cup final tat.

cookieboy
16 minutes ago, been here before said:

heartofmidlothian_2022scottishcupfinaltshirtmaroon_1650975182cupfinaltshirt2022.png.04bae5540c71f9ac6cc0289f59bf9ba2.png

I love cup final tat.

me too :rudiyas:

25 minutes ago, been here before said:

I love cup final tat.

Could be a collectors item…….or a rag

to clean the car!

Percival King

I was in the shop the other day. Saw the Alexanders top for the first time, what a shocker. I loved that top first time round, we had some really memorable players wear it but this is a poor replica, no idea how the colour can be so wrong. It's more like an Aberdeen top than a Hearts one.

The Real Maroonblood
14 minutes ago, sassenach said:

On the subject of the shop, I've recently bought a car so that I can drive to more games and not rely on buses and trains (Diggers' loss is Hearts' gain).

I've had a look at the Hearts online shop, and I'm surprised to see that there isn't a car sticker.  Surely this is a basic item for a club shop to sell?

A Hearts sticker in a car window.

A bit risky. 

Dick Dastardly
18 minutes ago, sassenach said:

On the subject of the shop, I've recently bought a car so that I can drive to more games and not rely on buses and trains (Diggers' loss is Hearts' gain).

I've had a look at the Hearts online shop, and I'm surprised to see that there isn't a car sticker.  Surely this is a basic item for a club shop to sell?

I used to have one in the back window of my Renault 5, 25 yrs ago. The window got smashed in the car park at Ayr train station.

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, sassenach said:

I understand the risk of having a car sticker identifying the owner's football allegiance.  But it's up to the car owner to assess the risk before buying/attaching.

A car sticker would be cheap to manufacture, and would remain current for as long as the club badge remained unchanged.  I would guess that the profit would be around 80%, so even if they're a slow seller it would make sense to stock them.

I just want one! ❤️❤️

Good luck.

Dick Dastardly
10 minutes ago, sassenach said:

I understand the risk of having a car sticker identifying the owner's football allegiance.  But it's up to the car owner to assess the risk before buying/attaching.

A car sticker would be cheap to manufacture, and would remain current for as long as the club badge remained unchanged.  I would guess that the profit would be around 80%, so even if they're a slow seller it would make sense to stock them.

I just want one! ❤️❤️

You could probably get on on redrubble, they do all sorts of stickers. I know the money isn't going to the club then, but at least you can have one

Percival King
47 minutes ago, sassenach said:

It used to be a standard item "Don't Follow Me, Follow Hearts"

Percival King
32 minutes ago, sassenach said:

That would be ideal.

Unfortunately I think they stopped selling them in the early 80s, it was like putting a target on your car. Then again, back in our Reebok strip days you could buy a mini strip to stick on the car window. 

Jambo-Fox

The most popular car sticker back in the day (of league reformation) was

“ ♥️ Hearts for the Top Ten ♥️

“Seith OUT also became popular”

All roads lead to Gorgie
8 hours ago, jamdunc said:

Screenshot_20220508-144854_eBay.jpg

I binned every shirt with Ukio Bankas on the front, didn't want reminded of a company that nearly dragged us down with them. £39.99 they're having a laugh. Who would wear that!

FarmerTweedy
9 hours ago, hereford_hearts said:

Thanks all. 

Oh, and FTH! 

I was in on Wednesday picking up my final tickets and I got myself one of the 3rd tops (the Inter Milan-ish one). They had them in all sizes I think. I didn't actually have a close look at what sizes of home tops they had, although they definitely had some on hangers! As has already been said, worth phoning the shop if you can and asking!  

FWIW, size-wise, I'm a large generally for t-shirts, but bought an xl for the 3rd shirt, as I felt the large was just a little on the neat side when I tried it on in the shop, although I did try it on over the t-shirt I was wearing!  So If you can't get a large for the laddie but could get an xl, I'd definitely say go for that, it's not going to hang off him like a tent or anything, and will last him a wee bit longer as he grows! 

FarmerTweedy
6 hours ago, OTT said:

With a cup final coming up, you'd think they'd want stock to sell..

They would, but there's a long lead time on these things, and they'd need to order a large number, if they even could. I don't know what all the clubs are that Umbro produce kit for, but their factory(factories?) will probably right now be producing tops for next season for clubs they've got contracts for. They won't be able to quickly, cheaply, and easily just run off a hundred or so home Hearts tops in a variety of sizes and ship them over to us at short notice, unfortunately. 

Realistically, there's probably a handful, or maybe dozens at most, of people who would be looking to buy the current home top at this stage of the season if we weren't in the cup final, unless we were flogging excess stock at heavily cut prices, and if we were doing that, it would probably mean we'd over-ordered and were losing money on them!

8 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

They would, but there's a long lead time on these things, and they'd need to order a large number, if they even could. I don't know what all the clubs are that Umbro produce kit for, but their factory(factories?) will probably right now be producing tops for next season for clubs they've got contracts for. They won't be able to quickly, cheaply, and easily just run off a hundred or so home Hearts tops in a variety of sizes and ship them over to us at short notice, unfortunately. 

Realistically, there's probably a handful, or maybe dozens at most, of people who would be looking to buy the current home top at this stage of the season if we weren't in the cup final, unless we were flogging excess stock at heavily cut prices, and if we were doing that, it would probably mean we'd over-ordered and were losing money on them!

Do you have any idea how long it is roughly? 

Seem to remember Adidas having a ridiculous one which was a factor in leaving (6+ months?) 

My assumption was Umbro was a lot better? 

Seaside Dave
21 hours ago, hereford_hearts said:

04_LKA21-00002.jpg

I'll bring him an arsenal top with we won the league at White Hart lane on the back of it if he wants 🤣🤣

FarmerTweedy
6 hours ago, OTT said:

Do you have any idea how long it is roughly? 

Seem to remember Adidas having a ridiculous one which was a factor in leaving (6+ months?) 

My assumption was Umbro was a lot better? 

To be honest, I don't know what Umbro's specific lead time would be, but similar discussions have been had on jkb a few times now over the years, with people who had (or claimed to have!) some actual experience of the industry stating the issues.

I guess the bottom line is that if Hearts thought they could sell a significant number of shirts in the build-up to the final, and could get an order fulfilled quickly enough, they'd probably have done so already! 

23 hours ago, Percival King said:

Unfortunately I think they stopped selling them in the early 80s, it was like putting a target on your car. Then again, back in our Reebok strip days you could buy a mini strip to stick on the car window. 

They definitely used to stock them more recently, I bought one for my car in 2016, and one for my newer car in 2019, and another to sit spare.  Haven't seen them since mind you, but I also haven't exactly looked for them. In the shop they were near the golf stuff rather than where you would expect them. 

Since I've moved, it's now been peeled off and relocated to the sun strip of my windscreen so it's not as obvious unless you know it's there.  I also peeled off my Berwick Rangers one entirely.  Somehow, driving around Belfast with a sticker that includes the word Rangers doesn't seem like the best move :lol:

hereford_hearts
12 hours ago, Seaside Dave said:

I'll bring him an arsenal top with we won the league at White Hart lane on the back of it if he wants 🤣🤣

I'm sure he wouldn't want to take an antique off your hands 😉😉

Angel eyes
On 08/05/2022 at 17:49, hereford_hearts said:

04_LKA21-00002.jpg

That sold out surprisingly