Charlie Adam

Selkirkhmfc1874

OldGorgie
3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Harsh, but fair. The word Schadenfreude springs to mnd, but very deserved. 

There’s nothing like dancing on someone’s grave.

Blackie the Cat

For St Liedown’s 2nd goal Adam’s is having an off the ball scrap with one of their players 😂

MediumSlim
2 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

What a pass. And people say he only has a left foot 😊

Surprised he didn't dive to try and get the goal disallowed.

Dick Dastardly
40 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

They silky skills to turn the defender😁. Looked like an old woman on a lecky chair.

36745dad285527ad73e3e8c7ee5a9c69.gif

PortonianJambo

I haven’t yet read all the comments on this thread, yet, but personally, if I had a fax machine……..it would be going non- stop to Mr Nelms…..GIRUY…

Karma, Karma, Karma, Karma, Karma Chameleon…..ya two faced git.

PortonianJambo
1 minute ago, PortonianJambo said:

I haven’t yet read all the comments on this thread, yet, but personally, if I had a fax machine……..it would be going non- stop to Mr Nelms…..GIRUY…

Karma, Karma, Karma, Karma, Karma Chameleon…..ya two faced git.

Just to add..hope your club dies like you thought we would….even thoughI prefer you lot to United

Lone Striker

Dundee's demise is all the sweeter when you look at the cast of characters who've played their part -

Adam       -  fat, dirty,  drink-driving charge, cracking pass to set up the first goal today 

Cumdawg - big name signing, punted after 5 months 

Thumb  - charged by SPFL for kicking a smokebomb into the crowd. Punted after 6 months

McPake - punted despite  winning 2 matches in a row (see below)

Strachan - spent a month moonlighting at Celtic, punted McPake in bid to avoid relegation (see below)

McGhee - out of work for over 2 years, hired by his buddy Strachan, threatened to go naked, won feck-all, got relegated

You couldn't make this up !!    :glorious:

Scott980612

Karma hitting hard. 

Hope they have years off misery ahead of them. 

Some assist from Fat Charlie …. Tosser 

10 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

Dundee's demise is all the sweeter when you look at the cast of characters who've played their part -

Adam       -  fat, dirty,  drink-driving charge, cracking pass to set up the first goal today 

Cumdawg - big name signing, punted after 5 months 

Thumb  - charged by SPFL for kicking a smokebomb into the crowd. Punted after 6 months

McPake - punted despite  winning 2 matches in a row (see below)

Strachan - spent a month moonlighting at Celtic, punted McPake in bid to avoid relegation (see below)

McGhee - out of work for over 2 years, hired by his buddy Strachan, threatened to go naked, won feck-all, got relegated

You couldn't make this up !!    :glorious:

Don't forget serial offender Paul McGowan.  How he's managed to avoid jail is anyone's guess.

McPake really screwed them with overloading the squad with poor quality strikers. 

They've went through Cummings, Sherridan, Jakubiak,  Mullen, Griffiths & Rudden. 

Common sense would have suggested instead of throwing shit at the wall, doing some proper scouting and finding 1 or 2 for what they were paying for that lot might have been a bit more sensible. 

Hagar the Horrible

Still Celtic promised them a big glamour game.......oh wait Celtic ony give a .... about Celtic. 

davemclaren
30 minutes ago, OTT said:

McPake really screwed them with overloading the squad with poor quality strikers. 

They've went through Cummings, Sherridan, Jakubiak,  Mullen, Griffiths & Rudden. 

Common sense would have suggested instead of throwing shit at the wall, doing some proper scouting and finding 1 or 2 for what they were paying for that lot might have been a bit more sensible. 

Some were suggesting Rudden for us. 

TyphoonJambo
22 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Guilty. 

Fort Vallance
20 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Charlie Adam gave away first goal with shocker of a pass. Serves the waste of skin right. A clownish ***** of a man in a team of *****, managed by a *****, owned by an untrustworthy ***** and supported by a bunch of jobless jakey *****.

You missed out: And living in a city getting millions of pounds of public money pumped in to it and wasted under the guise of "regeneration"

Lone Striker
2 hours ago, OTT said:

I'd guess that interest in 2 or 3  of these strikers was initiated by Strachan and ok'd by Nelms financially, leaving McPake with little option but to take them and hope for the best.     

Despite his Hobo past, McPake seemed like a decent guy caught up in the strange relationship between the Americans and Strachan.  We can only wonder what he's feeling now, but it always looked ridiculous to replace him with a guy whose coaching career had been on the slide for years. 

A_A wehatethehibs
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Yep, plenty of KB geniuses were gutted Hibs got that dud James Scott as well 😂

Tasavallan
42 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Yep, plenty of KB geniuses were gutted Hibs got that dud James Scott as well 😂

I have long suspected that JKB members know the square root of **** all when it comes to Scottish football, preferring to watch English / European football.

WheatfieldWarrior
On 08/05/2022 at 14:29, OTT said:

I was one of them :D 

giphy.gif

Safer just to call for Shankland.  Safety in numbers and all that ;)

On 08/05/2022 at 11:21, RobNox said:

Don't forget serial offender Paul McGowan.  How he's managed to avoid jail is anyone's guess.

Assaulted police on three separate occasions!

I’m a bit disappointed in myself how much I’m revelling in his personal hell. Still better than h*bz though 

No chance he would do that for any dodgy gambling thing. No chance at all. He was trying to be silky but didnt notice their striker.

He has made a fortune from football. And as much as an arse he is. On the pitch, i dont think he would be involved in any kind of betting racket.