Come 1st February, No manager + No players..

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

:mad:What will your feelings be?

TBH mines wont change because i dont believe it was the intention of the Russian *anker to appoint anyone!!!!!!!

Well a lot of people posted on here when the announcement was made on new years day that it would be the final straw if the whole month went by without a new manager or players in place, so i would imagine there are going to be some unhappy campers.

Well a lot of people posted on here when the announcement was made on new years day that it would be the final straw if the whole month went by without a new manager or players in place, so i would imagine there are going to be some unhappy campers.

Let the fun begin. :)

The worry for me is that fans are becoming a bit complacent because they firmly believe that we will not finish bottom. I'm not so sure.

However if a bottom six finish is deemed to be OK for Hearts fans then I despair for our future.

boabyarsebiscuit
I would expect some explanation why there has been no movement considering the league position.

If we end up with no new manager and no new players (or crap from you know where) I'd expect a comment on the official website at least - along the lines of "On January 1st 2008 we said this, and / but ...".

The Old Tolbooth

Puppet Mann stated that a manager might mot be in place by the end of January, however I would have thought that we have identified some players to bolster a very weak squad at the very least, but nothing!

How bad do we have to get before the Russian nut job actually stands up to be counted and does something about it?

And as usual a lot of people were given stick for daring to be sceptical!!

Incredible, some people are so gullible its unreal.

My prediction is nothing will happen and no action will be taken. People will just say "I'll give him until next season" "maybe they're waiting til the summer to get the right candidate" and so on... Judgement day will never come.

This whole debacle has got sod all to do with football. Vlad and UBIG are in this to make money and we\'re the chumps that have to put up with watching dross week in, week out.

The clubs a bleedin\' shambles.

1st of February statement "Working tiredlessly.....right man....not rushing..."

Just a load of cr@p that some folk will still buy. Had a great season 1997/98 and 2005/06 but we'll no doubt be looking at 2013/14 for another good one.

Seymour M Hersh

TBH mines wont change because i dont believe it was the intention of the Russian *anker to appoint anyone!!!!!!!

Time will tell if we appoint a manager. I'm still hopefull we will. As for player I'll not be too bothered as I think our season is done for competing for Europe/trophies. If a manager is appointed he can see between appointment date and season end just how much surgery the squad requires. Then if the statement is truthfull and he has full autonomy then he can do the repair work in the close season (when imo better players are always available).

Seymour M Hersh
Cheated

Cheated because of the lack of new players? I don't think the statement ever indicated the new manager would be in place by this month. If we get a new manager (depending on who it is)between now and the end of the season I'll be happy enough. I just don't think we need Frail (and others) deciding on new players at this time.

jambos are go!

Come Burns day some posters no bottle.

the voice from above

sorry but why do we have to have a manager by feb? it's not necessarilly true that the longer we look the better the result, but why not let frail do a job until the summer, as long as he doesn't do too well (i know), then we can start afresh in the summer...

the problem we have at the moment is too many players not too few, personally i'd be focussing on shifting players before we bring any in. the season is over, we'll not be relegated, so why rush about in january bringing in quick fix signings?

there will be far better options available in the summer and i fully expect that there will also be a lot more room on the wage bill as well so, why now?

i'd far prefer to finish 11th and recruit well on all fronts in the summer than charge about taking whatever we can get to force our way to 6th in the league and be stuck with more overpriced pish...

It'll be exactly the same on here..."Gie him time...Shaggy's dain Great...Get behind the Team...We're still at Tynie...Blah, Blah Ferkin Blah..." :mad:

Stop believing this Mad, Lying Choob...He has us ALL by the Short and Curly's and could not Give a FLYING **** about the supporters!!

Feb 1st, Shaggy Still doing the same Job, EXACTLY Same Team on the Park, Exactly Same results on a Saturday!! Get used to it!

ToadKiller Dog

Dont worry i am getting my rage built up inside ready for the 1st of feb where it will explode in a rage .i will get my gun climb the church steeple ,theres VLad bang ,theres Vlad bang.

Classic kickback thread this how angry will you be in 6 days time.

this is how it will be if nowt happens ,figoo and others will say we told you so ,someone will post a thread asking the Romanov lickspittles where are you now come out dare show yourself.There will be polls on renewing ST ,Plans for protests name calling etc.

The club will make a statement of some sorts and kickback will go on as before.

or maybe there will be a few players brought in ,who knows ,i will judge my mood on the day.

Could one of the problems be that nobody want the players we are trying to punt first?.

For the record ST next year is looking unlikely ... I know , I know ... glory hunter .... I can't afford to **** that money up the wall to be pi55ed off every week ... it's just not worth it.

the voice from above
For the record ST next year is looking unlikely ... I know , I know ... glory hunter .... I can't afford to **** that money up the wall to be pi55ed off every week ... it's just not worth it.

it's the emotional and psychological cost that gets to you in the end, this has been an extremely long season already and we've only just past the halfway post...

If nothings happened by the end of the month then I won't be back at Tynie this season, my ST will be in the bin.

And I definately won't be renewing next season as I don't want to endorse the farcical way the club is being run, and by renewing thats all people will be doing.

glory hunter ;)

this is exactly the time the club needs you, not when they're winning trophies; u can pick up fans/supporters ten a penny then.

stand up & be counted. :)

If nothings happened by the end of the month then I won't be back at Tynie this season, my ST will be in the bin.

And I definately won't be renewing next season as I don't want to endorse the farcical way the club is being run, and by renewing thats all people will be doing.

SlyNB, if nothing does happen can I have your season ticket for the rest of the season ? If its going in the bin then surely you'd be willing to give it to me.

I'll pay for the postage.

Cheers.

sorry but why do we have to have a manager by feb? it's not necessarilly true that the longer we look the better the result, but why not let frail do a job until the summer, as long as he doesn't do too well (i know), then we can start afresh in the summer...

the problem we have at the moment is too many players not too few, personally i'd be focussing on shifting players before we bring any in. the season is over, we'll not be relegated, so why rush about in january bringing in quick fix signings?

there will be far better options available in the summer and i fully expect that there will also be a lot more room on the wage bill as well so, why now?

i'd far prefer to finish 11th and recruit well on all fronts in the summer than charge about taking whatever we can get to force our way to 6th in the league and be stuck with more overpriced pish...

I am not as confident as you regarding not being relegated.

If we lose on Saturday then the heads will be down again and then our next league game is at home to Gretna which we must win.

If we don't then St Mirren & Kilmarnock are both down there with us and better equipped to fight their way out as they are used to it.

The same as they were when we heard about targeting a proper manager, aye right......................................Bollox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not as confident as you regarding not being relegated.

If we lose on Saturday then the heads will be down again and then our next league game is at home to Gretna which we must win.

If we don't then St Mirren & Kilmarnock are both down there with us and better equipped to fight their way out as they are used to it.

I'm with you. If Gretna beat Hibs & Hearts in their next two games we will really be in the ****.

Let's be honest, at present Hibs & Hearts are the worst teams in the league at moment.

look folks, if you really believed that we would be able to secure a new manager within 31 days of announcing we were looking for one....with our history!.....you are almost as deluded as the Hibernians.

Firstly, we have no transfer window deadline to follow as far as a managerial appointment is concerned - that only applies to players.

Secondly, so what no new signings, I thought the consensus here was let's get a manager in place first and then let them build a team...how much money have we jizzed away with half baked pish signings over the last few years - like Vlad's got the cheat codes for Championship Manager???

I understand the frustration but if we are to appoint a manager and that manager is not Vlad's lacky then we need to go through a proper selection prosess - one that is unlikely to be turned around in 4 weeks....this isn't the Scotland job!!! there will be interviews, assurances, double assurances, treble assurances, contract negociations and contract signings to sort out before we will ever hear anything about it.

Whilst we are on the subject - this season has been a flippin disaster on the pitch but if the outcome is that Vlad has learned the error of his ways then I will see that as a success. I am glad we are out of the cup - we need to ensure that we survive in the league - THAT is our priortity and we can oly do that through consistency - now the cup is out the way we can focus on that. If we get relegated - it's all over

SlyNB, if nothing does happen can I have your season ticket for the rest of the season ? If its going in the bin then surely you'd be willing to give it to me.

I'll pay for the postage.

Cheers.

Sorry mate, my seat will be staying empty.

Sorry mate, my seat will be staying empty.

Fair enough mate, but I don't see what that'll achieve if it is some kind of protest.

Lets hope it doesn't come to that anyway.

Fair enough mate, but I don't see what that'll achieve if it is some kind of protest.

Lets hope it doesn't come to that anyway.

If you're looking for a ST then contact the club, sure there's STs available.

We_are_the_Hearts

Romanov should wake us up when he decides to back up his gob again. After all it was him that raised expectations with his ramblings. All he was doing was using our loyalty to the JTs.:mad:

Archived