Hampden Suites Hospitality - Cup Final

PapaShango

PapaShango

Has anyone else booked to go to this at the cup final or been before to any of their hospitality packages? 

adambraejambo

Went to the basic cash bar option for recent semi final. They posted tickets out  week before the game and we were in the Lomond suite. Great seats and I was sat in line with Savage about 20 feet away . 

PapaShango
6 minutes ago, adambraejambo said:

Went to the basic cash bar option for recent semi final. They posted tickets out  week before the game and we were in the Lomond suite. Great seats and I was sat in line with Savage about 20 feet away . 

Cheers, this one has a free bar for 3 hours before it and seats in the South Stand so hopefully it's decent. There are 8 of us going so looking forward to it. 

adambraejambo

Yeah it was advertised for the semi as 2hrs pre and 1 hr post but they said for licensing laws they switched it due to kickoff time. When I told my son he said 2hrs after in the bar will be a downer if we get beat then he laughed and said sorry dad I forgot it Hibs we playing. 

Portable Badger
46 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Has anyone else booked to go to this at the cup final or been before to any of their hospitality packages? 

You got a link for the Hears packages - I’m looking at their website but cannot seem to ascertain what’s just for Hearts fans and not the Orcs

PapaShango
11 minutes ago, Portable Badger said:

You got a link for the Hears packages - I’m looking at their website but cannot seem to ascertain what’s just for Hearts fans and not the Orcs

The link gives you the option to select Rangers or Hearts. I'm doing the £299 option, it's pretty steep but it sounds pretty decent. The Rangers ones are sold out but seems like there are Hearts ones still available. 

Portable Badger
Just now, PapaShango said:

The link gives you the option to select Rangers or Hearts. I'm doing the £299 option, it's pretty steep but it sounds pretty decent. The Rangers ones are sold out but seems like there are Hearts ones still available. 

👍🏻

PapaShango
3 minutes ago, Portable Badger said:

Booked

Will 100% be worth the outlay if we win! 

Portable Badger
23 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Will 100% be worth the outlay if we win! 

Last time I did hospitality was against Gretna so hopefully .........