23 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Scott,

Yes I was early for once😁.

It was a great night.

C4CD903A-3308-4361-B73F-63C790A9CF06.jpeg

1FC6ECF0-3DEA-4AD9-A6B9-588CDFA8F65E.jpeg

872265B6-A4F6-497F-99F2-810311C201CA.jpeg

davemclaren

Ann was well dressed for the evening. Might get one of these hats for my holidays. 

FE22E7D8-B187-4454-A873-9E84F854E805.jpeg

scott herbertson
25 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

It was previously U23 at the start of the season, so Cochrane, Sibbick, Atkinson, Baningime, Woodburn and Simms would all have been eligible.

It would seem odd, as his play shows such maturity, but my vote would be for Baningime in that case

42 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Ann was well dressed for the evening. Might get one of these hats for my holidays. 

That was very funny 😁

BelgeJambo

Anybody else snap the Ladies Manager?  Looked quite stunning on Twitter phot

been here before
5 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Someone has to knock that up into one of those emoticon things.

Clearly another great Hearts night.  So pleased that Marius has been inducted into the Hall of Fame in his own right.

Given the close connection between Rangers and ourselves with MND, I'm hoping there will be a page in the cup final programme recognising it.

Tams bird
56 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Clearly another great Hearts night.  So pleased that Marius has been inducted into the Hall of Fame in his own right.

Given the close connection between Rangers and ourselves with MND, I'm hoping there will be a page in the cup final programme recognising it.

I think Hearts and Rangers are doing something for MMD at the final.  Read it somewhere..

Tams bird
6 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Get the shirt as well..

davemclaren
Just now, Tams bird said:

Get the shirt as well..

It did cross my mind but it’s maybe too loud even for me. 😎

Tams bird
Just now, davemclaren said:

It did cross my mind but it’s maybe too loud even for me. 😎

One of my work mates was wearing his on holiday after we had beaten Celtic first game .  Abuse everywhere he went..   He just smiled at them.

davemclaren
18 minutes ago, Tams bird said:

One of my work mates was wearing his on holiday after we had beaten Celtic first game .  Abuse everywhere he went..   He just smiled at them.

Brave. 🤣

1 hour ago, Tams bird said:

I think Hearts and Rangers are doing something for MMD at the final.  Read it somewhere..

That would be great and very appropriate.

25 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

That would be great and very appropriate.

Sure both displays will be in memory of zal and ricksen 

Congratulations to Bobby Kirk and Jim Brown on their deserved inductions to the HoF.

Still think it’s a shame Davie Holt isn’t in there too. He’s 86 now and I believe another poster spoke to him at Alan Anderson’s funeral.

Apparently Davie was unhappy with the way he parted from the club so maybe that’s been an impediment.

Jambo-Fox
10 hours ago, davemclaren said:

image.png.35ebe6e99793b8866a9fbefa9d43774d.png

1 hour ago, Korky said:

Congratulations to Bobby Kirk and Jim Brown on their deserved inductions to the HoF.

Still think it’s a shame Davie Holt isn’t in there too. He’s 86 now and I believe another poster spoke to him at Alan Anderson’s funeral.

Apparently Davie was unhappy with the way he parted from the club so maybe that’s been an impediment.

Hearts have a bad history of this.  My fondest memory of him is that I don't think Jimmy Johnstone ever got the better of him at Tynecastle.

Fully agree that he should be in the Hall of Fame.  Would have won many caps if it wasn't for Eric Caldow who was another terrific left back.

TyphoonJambo

Great to see Bobby Kirk get into the HoF someone I wish I had met.

A long story but 100% true. I live in southern Spain. Close to us is a small hilltop town called Teba. Strangely in the middle of this town is a plaque commemorating Robert the Bruce. In itself a long story involving Bruce, his heart, the black Douglas and a Muslim siege of the town. Anyway, this town has an annual festival to celebrate the battle and the Black Douglas. I was up there one night at the fiesta when a guy running a whisky stall shouts across the crowd to me. He calls me over and says " do you know Bobby Kirk?" Bloody hell I replied. Yes he was my mums uncle but I've never met him and I believe he has now passed away, I replied. " I used to play football with him as a kid and when you walked passed I instantly seen a real resemblance " he told me. We chatted for a good while about  Hearts, Bobby, and football. I told him that my mum lost all contact with her side of the family and though I'd heard Bobby was her uncle I'd never met him, unfortunately. 

What's the chances of that? A small town in Spain and a random bloke in a crowd? I thought it weird.

For the record, and to make it weirder. I look nothing like him.