Cup Final Bus thread ( updated/merged )

Big Bruno

queensferryjambo

There is a bus running from Queensferry, leaving from Premier Inn, Queensferry Crossing on Builyeon Rd. 

Bus has been changed to a bigger bus. No toilet on the bus unfortunately. Bus is £15. I believe 8 seats still available.

PM me if interested and I can put you in touch with my friend who is running the bus.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• McGlynn The Money

• been here before

• DennisG860

The_razors_edge

2 seats available on a minibus leaving crossgates in fife. Leaving around 10.15-10.30 and stopping off at Burnhead Bowling club, Uddingston on the way through for a couple of hours for scoops and scran. £17 a skull. 

hmfcisgoodforme
3 hours ago, hmfcisgoodforme said:

Looking for a bus leaving from North/West Edinburgh if possible please? 

Just looking for the one seat, mates bus fully booked now.

queensferryjambo
8 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

There is a bus running from Queensferry, leaving from Premier Inn, Queensferry Crossing on Builyeon Rd. 

Bus has been changed to a bigger bus. No toilet on the bus unfortunately. Bus is £15. I believe 8 seats still available.

PM me if interested and I can put you in touch with my friend who is running the bus.

5 seats left now, 

queensferryjambo
11 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

5 seats left now, 

Forgot to mention this bus also has the pub The Beechwood booked in Glasgow for before the game.

3 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

Forgot to mention this bus also has the pub The Beechwood booked in Glasgow for before the game.

Hi are they still available? If so can I book the 5 seats left please. Tia 

queensferryjambo
1 hour ago, JamboJo said:

Hi are they still available? If so can I book the 5 seats left please. Tia 

Hi, 

It isn't my bus it is a friends. I have PMd you details over. Hopefully there are seats left. I believe they were going fast, but haven't had an update since yesterday.

Hope you get the seats.

Let me know how you get on so I can update this thread if the seats are all gone.

Cheers

17 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

Hi, 

It isn't my bus it is a friends. I have PMd you details over. Hopefully there are seats left. I believe they were going fast, but haven't had an update since yesterday.

Hope you get the seats.

Let me know how you get on so I can update this thread if the seats are all gone.

Cheers

That is great thank you so much for that, my partner has phoned and left a voice mail, I will let you know how we get on as soon as we hear anything.

Thank you again for your response, it is very much appreciated, 

kind regards 

Joanne 

Hi. Looking for two seats from Edinburgh for the final. I think the Queensferry one is now full. If you know of any spare, please let me know

Cheers

queensferryjambo

That is the Queensferry bus sold out, just got a text off the guy running it. Hope everyone who messaged got a seat and if not good luck getting through on another bus

2 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

I hope there are seats available for you.

If you get them let me know or if the bus is full please let me know and I can update the thread.

Chris

1 hour ago, queensferryjambo said:

That is the Queensferry bus sold out, just got a text off the guy running it. Hope everyone who messaged got a seat and if not good luck getting through on another bus

Aww that’s no worries at all, it was worth a try. 
Thank you again for your response and help. I hope you enjoy the game tomorrow and of course the cup final.

Joanne

8 spaces on the 2 P&K buses picking up in Dundee, Errol, St Madoes, Perth City Centre, Perth Broxden and Dunblane. 

Tuco Salamanca
1 hour ago, allyjambo said:

8 spaces on the 2 P&K buses picking up in Dundee, Errol, St Madoes, Perth City Centre, Perth Broxden and Dunblane. 

Hi 

2 seats needed from  livingston (deer park)original plan has fallen through for travel so short notice I know.

fabienleclerq

I have two seats available from South Queensferry leaving at 9am booked into a social club through West if anyone wants them let me know. 

I know this is probably a bit of a long shot, but if anyone has 5 seats leaving from East Lothian or Edinburgh, it would be much appreciated. Thanks 

ernie winchester

Looking for four seats from Gorgie/Longstone area.  Sudden change of plans, so any

help greatly appreciated.

Edited by ernie winchester

I’m not looking for a bus as we are driving through with a sober mate….wondering if anybody has any space at bowling clubs etc for 4 more people 

Hi all,

Looking for 1 seat on any bus leaving from Edinburgh that will pick up and drop off at Harthill services (Just a quick on and off the M8)

I've got a hotel booked in Glasgow but can cancel for free before Monday. So just make a last ditch attempt on here before I'm commited to the room.

hmfcisgoodforme
On 12/05/2022 at 15:49, hmfcisgoodforme said:

Just looking for the one seat, mates bus fully booked now.

Managed to get a bus 🙌. Good luck to everyone looking, be better than the train and the treks that follow.

heatonjambo

I’m driving up from Newcastle via A69, M74

have space to pick up 2 people if there are any takers

We have a few spare seats on our minibus on Saturday leaving prison officers club at 11.15.  Heading to 100 acres and back after ft.

Few guys pulled out so spare seats 

• davemclaren changed the title to Cup Final Bus thread ( updated/merged )

Late 'chancing my arm' type post but looking for two seats from West Lothian (I'm in Bathgate).

My daughters football in the morning has been cancelled so can leave for the match in plenty time now. 

Will take the train if nothing comes up.

8 hours ago, mscjambo said:

We have a few spare seats on our minibus on Saturday leaving prison officers club at 11.15.  Heading to 100 acres and back after ft.

Few guys pulled out so spare seats 

Would take two if still available 

6 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Enough people looking for buses to hire another bus and everyone puts money into it surely 

If you know of any buses companies.

Edinburgh/ West Lothian or Falkirk area that has a bus available for this saturday.

Lets us know ,cause have tried  everywhere after  the original bus we were going on was cancelled.

Why did I not try KB first 😏

Need 4 seats, 2 adults 2 kids. Was planning on driving through but going off the idea. 

Any help much appreciated 👍🏼🇱🇻

We have 1 seat on a bus leaving South Edinburgh & Hermiston Gait 09:30/10:00

Its a great bus full of regulars at previous finals.  We go to a hotel for a 2 course lunch, before onward travel to Hampden.

Cost is £32 - for transport and 2 course lunch.

First come....

Please DM only if interested.

Many thanks

John S

No Idle Talk

Very late in the day, I know, but I only got my ticket situation resolved last night/this morning. 

I am looking for two seats on a supporters bus from the Edinburgh city centre/Gorgie area. If someone could get two bums on such a bus there would be a face value match ticket available to that person should they want/need one.

I am travelling with my partner so if at all possible I really don't want to be messing around with trains and going back into the centre of Glasgow, running the gauntlet of bumping into Rangers supporters after the match.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

No Idle Talk
6 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

Very late in the day, I know, but I only got my ticket situation resolved last night/this morning. 

I am looking for two seats on a supporters bus from the Edinburgh city centre/Gorgie area. If someone could get two bums on such a bus there would be a face value match ticket available to that person should they want/need one.

I am travelling with my partner so if at all possible I really don't want to be messing around with trains and going back into the centre of Glasgow, running the gauntlet of bumping into Rangers supporters after the match.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Apologies for the bump. 

Can anyone help with this? 

Has anyone ever got the train from Newton Lanark to King's Park was thinking about parking at Newton Lanark catching the train along, got my lad coming who is 10 so any advise appreciated.

davemclaren
2 hours ago, Philfigo said:

Has anyone ever got the train from Newton Lanark to King's Park was thinking about parking at Newton Lanark catching the train along, got my lad coming who is 10 so any advise appreciated.

No reason why that won’t work. 

No Idle Talk

Update to my previous post! 

I now need only ONE seat on a supporters bus departing from the Edinburgh City centre/Gorgie area. 

I have two spare match tickets, face value, that I am looking to sell. If someone can get me on a supporters bus then the tickets are yours. 

Jasonauskas

I’ve got two seats in the car & parking at Hampden itself, just split the fuel cost. I can pick up in Haddington, Tranent or Wallyford

Buzzbomb1874

Travel plans now changed and looking for 2seats for me and the laddie leaving from the Gracemount\gilmerton area if anyone knows of any spare seats .cheers

9 Mins To 2
2 hours ago, Jasonauskas said:

I’ve got two seats in the car & parking at Hampden itself, just split the fuel cost. I can pick up in Haddington, Tranent or Wallyford

I'd be happy to take one of these seats if that's ok.

On 16/05/2022 at 20:21, Tott said:

If you know of any buses companies.

Edinburgh/ West Lothian or Falkirk area that has a bus available for this saturday.

Lets us know ,cause have tried  everywhere after  the original bus we were going on was cancelled.

Will need to broaden that search I'm afraid. Heard about another bus having the rug pulled, but managing to get a replacement from Cumbria. Good luck

On 18/05/2022 at 18:53, Philfigo said:

Park and ride car park at Newton. 2 trains an hour which go to kings park

Jasonauskas
1 hour ago, 9 Mins To 2 said:

I'd be happy to take one of these seats if that's ok.

Send me a DM