Simms 7

TyphoonJambo
1 minute ago, OldGorgie said:

Woodburn 6? More like 2

Harsh.

PhoenixHearts
9 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Woodburn 6? More like 2

Thought he handled himself quite well being thrown into an unfamiliar position like that tbh.

Gordon 7 

Moore 7 

Sibbick7 

Cochrane 8 

Atkinson 8

Haring 9

McEneff 5

GMS 7

McKay 8

Ginelly 7 (would have been an 8 or a 9 if it wasn’t for the first 30 mins).

Boyce 7

Woodburn 7

Simms 7

Edited by karipidis

13 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Woodburns best game for us. Played well.

Only if you think falling over and miss placing passes is playing well.

1 minute ago, lou said:

Absolute nonsense

He contributed absolutely nothing. No telling passes, no decent tackles and ballooned the ball at every opportunity of scoring.

Nobody deserves a 9. Haring 8 was best imo.

Woodburn did quite well in that role, more involved, maybe that could be his position.

GMS was pretty solid too.

Boyce still seems a bit off the pace to me. I hope we can rest him before the final.

Gino did better as the game went along and he remembered how to take people on.

Some very good goals in the game too, it was quite an entertaining watch.

38 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Gordon 7

Moore 7

Sibbick 7

Cochrane 8

Atkinson 8

Haring 9 MotM

McEneff 4

GMS 7

McKay 8

Boyce 7

Gino 9

Woodburn 6

Simms 7

Sibbick and Boyce both 6s and  Woodburn a 7 Imo. I otherwise agree. Haring shades MoM. Boyce worries me though. We would have won by more if he could move his feet a bit quicker or weight a pass.

Edited by tcjambo

hmfc_liam06
5 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

He contributed absolutely nothing. No telling passes, no decent tackles and ballooned the ball at every opportunity of scoring.

No telling passes you say 🤔

Woodburn was decent for us today. Lost the ball quite a bit but looked like Robbie told him to have a go, to not be afraid to try a trick. Thought he was positive and he looked like he was enjoying himself. On todays performance I see why Robbie wants to keep him. Good luck to the lad

The Mercer Takeover

Gordon 7 Not much to do

Moore 8 Possibly his best game yet.

Sibbick 4 Accident waiting to happen.

Cochrane 7 Solid

Atkinson 8 Always dangerous and gave 100%

Haring 9 MOTM

McEneff 1 Little time

GMS 5 Invisible for most of the game

McKay 8 Created lots of chances

Boyce 4 Not at the races again. Broke up lots of our attacks and needs dropped.

Gino 8 Greedy but always dangerous

Woodburn 5 Good shift but not a starter

Simms 7 Great goal

Edited by The Mercer Takeover

55 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Woodburn 6? More like 2

There is words for people like you 😉

29 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Never watched the game then. Absolute idiotic posts

Gordon 6 - would be more accurate but only as he had little to do 

Moore 7 - Though he played very well

Sibbick 6 - one brainfart again otherwise cruised it 

Cochrane 7 - played well 

Atkinson 7 - played well both Cochrane and him had some lovely link up play - Atkinson got muscled off the ball or tried to be too fancy a couple of times

Haring 7 - Was good but im not seeing the 9s people are saying

McEneff 4 - early shot should have done better then injured

GMS 6 solid and had a few bursts the ball he won down the right might shut up a few idiots who say he has no strength and the heart of a chicken

McKay 8 - Superb - all over the pitch and a joy to watch

Boyce 7 - Again like McKay was all over the pitch and linked well

Gino 7 - Was one of his im turning up today games - needs to play like that regularly and if he does will be a huge asset

Woodburn 6 - I do think 6 is both harsh and fair. Played a bit deeper and looked far better for it. Played some lovely stuff and got stuck in. 

Simms 6 - again put himself about and created space for himself and another beautiful finish

Edited by sadj

4 minutes ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

Gordon 7 Not much to do

Cochrane 7 Solid

Haring 9 MOTM

McEneff 1 Little time

Simms 7 Great goal

Kin Ell 🤣 That Boyce comment sums up your ability to understand football i think. Maybe try staring at a wall all day it may be more on your level 🙈🙈🙈🙈

What was the Sibbick brain fart?

The ball that bounced over his head?

I thought he played very well and if low scoring is down to one poor element then Haring and Cochrane getting skinned at the opening goal would have them at 4s too.

1 minute ago, DETTY29 said:

What was the Sibbick brain fart?

The ball that bounced over his head?

I thought he played very well and if low scoring is down to one poor element then Haring and Cochrane getting skinned at the opening goal would have them at 4s too.

👌🏻 Amazing how people can pick on Sibbick 4 - who bar that was solid and used the ball well. Cochrane and Haring 8 and 9 yet they looked like they were still in the dressing room at the first. Harings passing was hit n miss but he was solid as , Cochrane got stuck in but was nothing spectacular. Woodburn getting pelters too was far better than the 4s n shite people are giving him

1 hour ago, OldGorgie said:

Woodburn 6? More like 2

Not so. He actually grew into the game and came good. Too many have settled views on this guy and it wouldn't matter how well he played they’d still have issues.

Edited by Deevers

Just now, Deevers said:

Not so. He actually grew into the game and came good. Too many have settled views in this guy and it wouldn't matter how well he played they’d still have issues.

Sibbick getting the same treatment. Seems like they always need someone to vent their anger at.

In fact thought both were better than usual today.

Just now, merrymac said:

Sibbick getting the same treatment. Seems like they always need someone to vent their anger at.

In fact thought both were better than usual today.

Always been the way with some. Turn on players rather than support them.

BackOfTheNet

Gordon - 6 - Not much to do, but conceded two even though blame can’t be left at his feet

Atkinson - 8 - Played really well, one of the best games defensively I’ve seen him play too

Moore - 7 - When we had bad spells he did his best to put things right, good all round game

Sibbick - 6 - Nothing great, but not a bad performance, like some are making out. Just an average day.

Cochrane - 8 - Played solidly well and great assist for Ginnelly

GMS - 6 - He was anonymous for most of the game and could be classed as culpable for their first as he didn’t close down the pass into the box quick enough, that being said a 5 would have been harsh

Haring - 9 - First half was here and there but as like he often does, read the game spectacularly and gave an outstanding performance second half

McEneff - 5 - not on long enough to make any significant impact, should’ve have done better with the shot too

McKay - 7 - Another game where he had large anonymous spells, but again looked dangerous in attacking positions and of course the obligatory assist

Ginnelly - 8 - Shaky first half with wrong choices often being made, almost unplayable in the second half though, was disappointed to see him go off but he did have a bit of a limp

Boyce - 6 - Average day. Wasn’t bad, but there’s still a lot of his game that just lacks (for instance, for the 3rd when McKay is on the ball, the difference between the run Boyce makes and the run Simms makes) But he got into position to score from a yard so credit for that

Woodburn - 6 - Nothing exceptional, but pivotal pass played for the equaliser, showed some good touches and ‘right ideas, wrong execution’ that’s to be expected with players with little game time

Simms - 7 - Excellent, love the guy to bits and he’ll only get better

Gordon 6

Moore 7

Sibbick 6

Cochrane 6

Atkinson 7

Haring 8

McEneff 2

GMS 5

McKay 8

Boyce 7

Gino 7

Woodburn 7, Simms 7 (good subs from Neilson today, even if he didn’t have many options).

Teamwork makes the dream work. Solid 9 for the combined effort. 

Edited by GinRummy

21 minutes ago, sadj said:

Kin Ell 🤣 That Boyce comment sums up your ability to understand football i think. Maybe try staring at a wall all day it may be more on your level 🙈🙈🙈🙈

To be fair, he combined a lot of good work with a lot of mistakes. Shocking mess of an easy final ball to GMS for example. He’s been doing that sort of thing for a while now. He wasn’t as low as a 4 though.

Edited by JimmyCant

3 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Gordon - 6 - Not much to do, but conceded two even though blame can’t be left at his feet

Atkinson - 8 - Played really well, one of the best games defensively I’ve seen him play too

Moore - 7 - When we had bad spells he did his best to put things right, good all round game

Sibbick - 6 - Nothing great, but not a bad performance, like some are making out. Just an average day.

Cochrane - 8 - Played solidly well and great assist for Ginnelly

GMS - 6 - He was anonymous for most of the game and could be classed as culpable for their first as he didn’t close down the pass into the box quick enough, that being said a 5 would have been harsh

Haring - 9 - First half was here and there but as like he often does, read the game spectacularly and gave an outstanding performance second half

McEneff - 5 - not on long enough to make any significant impact, should’ve have done better with the shot too

McKay - 7 - Another game where he had large anonymous spells, but again looked dangerous in attacking positions and of course the obligatory assist

Ginnelly - 8 - Shaky first half with wrong choices often being made, almost unplayable in the second half though, was disappointed to see him go off but he did have a bit of a limp

Boyce - 6 - Average day. Wasn’t bad, but there’s still a lot of his game that just lacks (for instance, for the 3rd when McKay is on the ball, the difference between the run Boyce makes and the run Simms makes) But he got into position to score from a yard so credit for that

Woodburn - 6 - Nothing exceptional, but pivotal pass played for the equaliser, showed some good touches and ‘right ideas, wrong execution’ that’s to be expected with players with little game time

Simms - 7 - Excellent, love the guy to bits and he’ll only get better

Pretty much spot on:thumbsup:

You guys can tit n tattle about a rating all you want.

I prefer to think we have a group f players.

Collectively they were an 8.

50 minutes ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

Gordon 7 Not much to do

Cochrane 7 Solid

Haring 9 MOTM

McEneff 1 Little time

Simms 7 Great goal

Boyces performances of the last couple of months have been pivotal to our great form.

Unfortunately his mistakes are noticeable but he is playing a role largely unappreciated.

His movement for the equaliser was quality.

Neilson and the coaching staff will thankfully realise his worth.

Drop him?

Don't talk shite

23 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Great post

50 minutes ago, sadj said:

Another great post.

Like you say kin el

1 hour ago, OldGorgie said:

Woodburn 6? More like 2

Eh? Thought he had a good game today. Much better in a central position. Night and day to him playing out wide. 6 is fair for today 👌🏽

10 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I'm very critical of Woodburn but would say that's his best game for us. He was OK. 

His best game was probably the 5-2 win v United at Tynie. He did well today. 

38 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Agree. 

A game like today showed the strengths and limitations of the squad. 

But overall a very good win which is generally what it's all about. Everyone worked really hard and overall we were dominant. 

Seeing lots of positive marks for Moore.

Playing in his more natural position maybe demonstrated there is a player there.

Whatever your ratings are, if anyone on either team would be above Haring then it’s incorrect.

Streets ahead of everyone. I’ll be stunned if Hearts are the only offer he has for next season

Agree with various comments on it being Woodburns best game,   needs to show more to compete for a starting place but was better and he clearly has the capability if eh can sort himself out.   Was also pleased with Moore,  in particular,  lots of crisp forward passing which helped us get in the front foot.  EEN had him as a 5 which simply doesn’t reflect his overall contribution imo.  

Jambo 4 Ever
4 hours ago, OldGorgie said:

Woodburn 6? More like 2

4 hours ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Woodburns best game for us. Played well.

Which was it?

5 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

That's the way I see it too.  Anytime we win away from home against a top 6 team it's a good result. 

Sure, some of the lads had better games than others and some made silly mistakes, but we played well as a team and we got the win.   I agree with the collective 8.

6 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Which was it?

You should be sponsored by question mark. 

And do you have a better record than Macaulay Culkin (Uncle Buck) for asking questions.

Edited by ri Alban