• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• FarmerTweedy

• A_A wehatethehibs

• Jambo 4 Ever

Jambo 4 Ever
7 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Thankfully, you're not going to be making any decisions on that!

I also said Craig Gordon should come back years ago when a lot on here said he’s past it or too Celtic minded 

Vlad Magic
1 minute ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

I also said Craig Gordon should come back years ago when a lot on here said he’s past it or too Celtic minded 

That was Jambo in Hamilton.

Why the name change?

In fact no need to answer that.

A_A wehatethehibs

Oh what a genius you must be eh, you spotted a real diamond in the rough there. 

Unknown user

You'd worked out that the best keeper in the country would be better than Joel the friendly ghost? That's amazing.

58 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Another goal yesterday 

is he worth another go?

probably better than Boyce 

:notsure:

Jambo 4 Ever
Just now, Smithee said:

You'd worked out that the best keeper in the country would be better than Joel the friendly ghost? That's amazing.

My point is my judgement is maybe better than many on here 

Unknown user
Just now, Jambo 4 Ever said:

I think we all worked it out hammy...

3 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

That's your best one yet 🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

😄

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

You drag that line out every time someone calls you out for something ridiculous. 

I don’t even believe you tbh

Absolute Scenes

Here don’t go too hard on him 😂 he does have a point. Walker is no where near as laboured in his movement and decision making as Boyce is - however the issue is he goes missing in games, often key games which is why we will be looking at much better. Bit if we did keep him and he was happy playing a bit part from the bench or giving someone a rest etc I wouldn’t be against it

SomethingAboutObua
1 hour ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

My prediction - Walker to Falkirk with mcglynn. Go on a journey to get them back to the premier and be a main stay. That’d be a good way for Jamie to see out his career good luck to him. 

Would love to see that happen, personally Would much rather have Falkirk in the top flight over sides like Accies and Dundee that only exist to avoid finishing in the bottom 2

FarmerTweedy

Your point here is even more detached from reality than they usually are!

SomethingAboutObua

Good👏in👏EFL👏league👏2👏is👏not👏an👏acceptable👏standard 👏for👏HMFC👏anymore👏

Bungalow Bill
44 minutes ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Good👏in👏EFL👏league👏2👏is👏not👏an👏acceptable👏standard 👏for👏HMFC👏anymore👏

Anymore? It’s never been an acceptable standard. 

4 in 19 in league two (and 1 assist) and three of those goals came against teams that finished in the bottom 5 of league 2.

heisenberg86
4 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

Just signed a two year deal with Bradford.

Bradford fans absolutely delighted on Twitter, enigma of a player, got goals

in him but his all round play just not good enough. Hope he’s successful down there 

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Good move for all parties.

Congrats Jamie. Hope you keep up the good form!

Didn't realise Sparky Hughes was Bradford manager these days... How the mighty have fallen.

16 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

Just signed a two year deal with Bradford.

Now that he has left, again, I'd like to wish him all the best. Left previously under a sevco cloud, and probably shouldn't have come back but...I've always liked Jamie, he was a good player first spell and scored a good number of goals. Never hit the heights he maybe should have but I (mostly!) enjoyed watching him. Better than a lot of players that turned out for us over the last 6 or 7 years. 

ToadKiller Dog

Right decision all round ,he hadn't a future here and is well liked at Bradford .

Good luck to him .

Glamorgan Jambo

A fantastic move and opportunity for Jamie. You’re never too old to learn and Mark Hughes was one of the best in his position.

Best wishes to him and his family on the move! He deserves to play regularly. A shame to see him go but it’s a short career. 

A_A wehatethehibs

Terrific news, happy he has found a good proper football club to go and be a big name player, write a new script for himself, write the script for Bradford who’ve been down on their luck too long.

A fresh start, hope he gets a bit of luck with injuries, if he gets that slice of luck he deserves, then he has his best years football ahead of him not behind him. All the best Jamie 

i wish jj was my dad

Disappointing that Jamie never hit the heights he should have but he was always a goal threat. I hope he does well and makes a few bob

Well done JW , great deal , you worked your socks off and your much appreciated by their fans . Best of luck. 

Dick Dastardly

Now that he has left is it too soon to elevate him to legend status? I think we should resign him immediately 

Weakened Offender

I genuinely believe that his biggest problem was that he was too thick to realise how good he could have been if he fully applied himself. 

1 hour ago, Weakened Offender said:

I genuinely believe that his biggest problem was that he was too thick to realise how good he could have been if he fully applied himself. 

Actually spot on. If only he had.

I liked Jamie Walker, on a good day he was brilliant. Just a shame he wasn't anywhere near consistent enough. 

He's another one of these guys who done very well in half a dozen and you cling onto that before realising, no that was as good as it would ever get.

Wish him all the best if it's working out down there.

It's kind of obvious that Robbie and him did not see eye to eye, as no doubt better option for a goal than GMS and Gino, never realised his scoring record to appearances was so good, best of luck from me, a good lad.

Dick Dastardly
Just now, i8hibsh said:

Jamie Walker is better than Liam Boyce.

There, I said it.

At what? 

Just now, Dick Dastardly said:

At what? 

Goal scoring and creating.

Walker always looked likely to score, Boyce always looks likely to miss.

17 hours ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

Good move for all parties.

Congrats Jamie. Hope you keep up the good form!

Didn't realise Sparky Hughes was Bradford manager these days... How the mighty have fallen.

When Derek Adams was sacked Hughes approached Bradford City. They were shocked he would be interested but credit to him he wanted to get back into management. Bradford City is a big club from a big city but they've underachieved for the last hundred years apart from two seasons around the start of this century. They suffer from a lot of Bradfordians supporting Leeds or Manu. but still average around 15,000 which is outstanding for the fourth tier.

I was sure Derek Adams would take them up this season and lost a lot of money backing him to do so. It will be interesting to see how Mark Hughes manages at a level so much lower than anything he has known as player or manager.

26 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Agreed, based on last few months for sure.

Dick Dastardly
26 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Maybe in his first spell, but not when he rejoined. I really wanted him to be the player he was but it wasn't to be. He seems to have found a place to be loved though. The Bradford fans comments on twitter were surprising

jambogemz

Fair play to Jamie. He's settled recently and started to show the kind of form he's capable of. 

Hope it works out for him.