Sportscene ignore Charlie Adam dive

All roads lead to Gorgie

Harry Potter
2 hours ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

Just catching up on last night's Sportscene. Did Marvin Bartley really claim that Ross County are the highest scorers outside the Old Firm?! 😆

TBF forgot about Hearts, 6 behind us.

41 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

TBF forgot about Hearts, 6 behind us.

We have scored 6 in the last two league games

The BBC are absolute amateurs, they also put up that McEneff had been substituted on the highlights. Then about 10 seconds later McEneff has a shot at goal. Poor programme editing by the BBC.

Edited by belly

maroonlegions
14 minutes ago, belly said:

The BBC are absolute amateurs, they also put up that McEneff had been substituted on the highlights. Then about 10 seconds later McEneff has a shot at goal. Poor programme editing by the BBC.

Its just a cheap thrown together disorganised programme by a couple of social media students on pot.

:greggy:  

Unfortunately, the culture these days - no accountability for anything unless you don't meet the set criteria like being an OF person of interest. Just avoid upsetting  a bunch of pant wetters from either side in Glesgae and everything is guid. Extends to all walks of life sadly.

colinmaroon
22 hours ago, 4marsbars said:

I've just seen the short Twitter clips. He gets to his feet quite quickly and didn't seem to be claiming anything.

I wonder if he just fell over?

12 month driving ban.

If I can get one for blacking out while with Covid in March 2020, he should be reported to DVLA let alone the SFA.