Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)

Swanny17

5 minutes ago, SCFHearts said:

I had hospitality for the 5-1 triumph  surprise 50th

Also had a ticket through my ST , funny money was being offered on line

Just gave it to good Hearts lad who missed out

Selling a Hearts ticket to a currant or for profit is shan 

Indeed it is and we should may be think about how a situation has come a bout where some people do not think this way

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• been here before

• Fozzyonthefence

• Jambo 4 Ever

davemclaren
16 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Indeed it is and we should may be think about how a situation has come a bout where some people do not think this way

Not sure what you mean. People are motivated to give tickets to others for a variety of personal reasons. 

been here before

Hun looking for a ticket?

Nae bother. Start an account on here, give yourself some Hearts sounding name, post a hard luck take (sometimes not even required) and if your lucks in, bingo, some poster on here obliges.

Make sure the second post contains the word 'mate' at least 3 times.

One ticket is yours.

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Not sure what you mean. People are motivated to give tickets to others for a variety of personal reasons. 

Would the same be true regard less of who the recipient supported in your personal opinion Dave

56 minutes ago, been here before said:

Hun looking for a ticket?

Nae bother. Start an account on here, give yourself some Hearts sounding name, post a hard luck take (sometimes not even required) and if your lucks in, bingo, some poster on here obliges.

Make sure the second post contains the word 'mate' at least 3 times.

One ticket is yours.

And as if by magic a purchase history so easily available as well …………….. let us not kid each other on how ever that for this game it is squarely down to the phase where Hearts supporters were allowed to buy a couple of tickets for their pals who just happened to be Huns

Just now, Sooks said:

And as if by magic a purchase history so easily available as well …………….. let us not kid each other on how ever that for this game it is squarely down to the phase where Hearts supporters were allowed to buy a couple of tickets for their pals who just happened to be Huns

not squarely down to I mean

davemclaren
26 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Would the same be true regard less of who the recipient supported in your personal opinion Dave

Not sure what you mean, to be honest. 

29 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Don't take offence but some wee daftie says he's bought tickets for his hun pals and all of a sudden its fact , it's utter bollocks just like the stories of Hearts fans selling tickets to huns for big money. 

They're  attention seeking halfwits trying to be relevant. 

Edited by ramrod

24 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Don't take offence but some wee daftie says he's bought tickets for his hun pals and all of a sudden its fact , it's utter bollocks just like the stories of Hearts fans selling tickets to huns for big money. 

They're  attention seeking halfwits trying to be relevant. 

i do not take offence mate : - )

I do know how ever from experience that a lot of young Hearts and Rangers supporters go to games to gether and that Hearts fans get their Hun mates tickets as will be glaringly obvious again on Saturday 

Hectormasson
10 hours ago, fabienleclerq said:

Post their seat numbers so the can get dogs abuse! 

Totally bang out of order,,,,,,,should be ashamed ...

Ordered two tickets in phase one with 1st class postage and not had them through the door yet, Does anyone know if you can just walk into the ticket office and get them printed or is it more drawn out than that?

1 minute ago, BigAlim said:

Ordered two tickets in phase one with 1st class postage and not had them through the door yet, Does anyone know if you can just walk into the ticket office and get them printed or is it more drawn out than that?

any reprints would be at hampden not tynecastle, email the ticket office in case they ended up in the to be collected pile

1 hour ago, Hectormasson said:

Totally bang out of order,,,,,,,should be ashamed ...

No need for abuse just report them and get them chucked out. 

3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

No need for abuse just report them and get them chucked out. 

Or let fly at them for putting friends before rivals

6 hours ago, OTT said:

Yeah, the self entitlement from OF fans is beyond a joke. But then when the authorities do nothing its no surprise they act like spoilt children.

I don't want to see any jambos banned as a result, but I do think the club needs to be pretty firm on dealing with them. Its not just a slap in the face to fellow jambos that can't get tickets, but also a bit of a safety issue. Like any support we have folk from all over, if we're losing and a few huns get outed, who knows what could happen?

I think people willingly providing tickets to rangers fans need to take a long look at themselves. Those tickets could easily be sold to another Hearts fan. 

They should be banned if they are knowingly buying tickets for opposition fans. 

No excuse and same should apply to reselling for over face value, otherwise known as ticket touting. 

FarmerTweedy
4 hours ago, BigAlim said:

Hearts don't print the tickets, they're delivered preprinted from the SFA.  Reprints can be organised (at least they were for the semi) if you contact the ticket office, I think you'd need to collect them at Hampden on the day though.  

John Findlay
15 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

In the scheme of things it’s not that important, or as important as normal.

Rangers Euro final is more important to them.

For us the most important thing of our cup run was beating Hibs and getting the euro league run.

Imagine we had given them that get out jail card for free??

For me the most important thing of our cup run. Is Craig Gordon holding the cup above his head around teatime on Saturday.

Jambo 4 Ever
16 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

In the scheme of things it’s not that important, or as important as normal.

Rangers Euro final is more important to them.

For us the most important thing of our cup run was beating Hibs and getting the euro league run.

Imagine we had given them that get out jail card for free??

Quite sad that you would rather us beat Hibs than win the cup 

Nookie Bear
20 hours ago, OTT said:

Yeah, the self entitlement from OF fans is beyond a joke. But then when the authorities do nothing its no surprise they act like spoilt children.

I don't want to see any jambos banned as a result, but I do think the club needs to be pretty firm on dealing with them. Its not just a slap in the face to fellow jambos that can't get tickets, but also a bit of a safety issue. Like any support we have folk from all over, if we're losing and a few huns get outed, who knows what could happen?

I think people willingly providing tickets to rangers fans need to take a long look at themselves. Those tickets could easily be sold to another Hearts fan. 

Knowingly giving a ticket to a fan of the opposition when tickets are like gold dust? A ban is perfectly reasonable imo.

And i couldn't imagine the hearts fan would get much support if they complain.

Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Knowingly giving a ticket to a fan of the opposition when tickets are like gold dust? A ban is perfectly reasonable imo.

And i couldn't imagine the hearts fan would get much support if they complain.

Yes i would be disappointed if they were not banned

Seaside Dave

With being from northern Ireland myself im friendly with alot of rangers fans. But would I get them tickets for cup final in hearts end 😂😂😂 would I ####. I hope we beat them as my socials will be covered by the lot of them fs 

12 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Hearts don't print the tickets, they're delivered preprinted from the SFA.  Reprints can be organised (at least they were for the semi) if you contact the ticket office, I think you'd need to collect them at Hampden on the day though.  

There’s a white cabin outside the turnstiles where they print replacement tickets, I had to get a new ticket at the semi.

luckyBatistuta

Anyone who comes on here trying to sell for more than face value to a fellow jkb hearts fan is a scummy lepor imo

davemclaren
18 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Anyone who comes on here trying to sell for more than face value to a fellow jkb hearts fan is a scummy lepor imo

And will be banned…like this guy has been. 

luckyBatistuta
5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

And will be banned…like this guy has been. 

You’re the man Dave

🥰

36 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I'll buy it. Much?

Just now, luckyBatistuta said:

Not tellin ya 😁

:D

I can't believe Rangers fans are in our end and I'm stuck in the Hoose.

davemclaren
Just now, ri Alban said:

Did you not qualify for phase one?

5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Did you not qualify for phase one?

No. I was at the Livingston, st Mirren and Hibs game. I've been working most weekends for 2 years and was going back next season. I took the huff and bought a golf membership :facepalm: I'm a bit gutted now as I was looking forward to next season as I gave up the weekends especially for it.  😭

Edited by ri Alban

The more I think about, the folk at the Livingston game should have been given a cup final ticket for free. That was bloody awful.

davemclaren
Just now, ri Alban said:

No. I was at the Livingston, st Mirren and Hibs game. I've been working most weekends for 2 years and was going back next season. I took the huff and bought a golf membership :facepalm: I'm a bit gutted now as I was looking forward to next season as I gave up the weekends especially for it.  : crying.

Aye, you might regret it when you haven’t got priority for Euro match tickets. 

luckyBatistuta
Just now, luckydug said:

How will we know the Huns from the Hearts fans when we'll have UJ wavers in our support as well.?🤔 

Just give anyone with a UJ a slap. Even if they’re not a rangers fan, they’ll still be deserving of it 😁 eejits 

2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

How will we know the Huns from the Hearts fans when we'll have UJ wavers in our support as well.?🤔 

They will be the ones putting rivalry before friendship 

On 14/05/2022 at 16:25, dannymack said:

I learned today that a friend of my son will be at Hampden next week for the Scottish Cup Final. 

A Hearts fan their family know managed to get 10 tickets with 2 spare so he's given them to the laddie and his Dad or Mum. 

My brother in law struggled to get tickets for him and his son so he done the honourable thing and camped out hoping to get 2 of the remaing 600 that were left, thankfully he was successful. 

My only gripe with this would is that if I managed to get 10 tickets with 2 spare I'd make sure they went to Hearts fans and Hearts fans only not 2 ****ing Rangers fans... if your that person and your reading this then your a ***** ! 

I've been inundated with folk asking if I could help them our for next week but to no avail, I may be alone with this but should we not be looking after our own instead of the self entitled opposition ? 

Report it to the club then.

10 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Aye, you might regret it when you haven’t got priority for Euro match tickets. 

Thanks for reminding me. 🤣

5 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

Anyone got a spare ticket?

If Dannymack reports what he has learned there should be 2 .

24 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

There won't be many and too much is being made of it.

And anyone who knows of anyone doing it should report it to the club.

It's not grassing it's preventing trouble and getting idiots told.

5 minutes ago, Ked said:

There won't be many and too much is being made of it.

And anyone who knows of anyone doing it should report it to the club.

It's not grassing it's preventing trouble and getting idiots told.

Quite a few, I've heard. I had a look at the Hampden hospitality, nearly £400. I'm desperate, but I'm no that desperate. 

Rocky jamboa

My ticket arrived today! Ordered on the Friday of 2nd phase. 

Can't fecking wait!! 🏆🇱🇻😁🍺

Neverforgetfiveone
55 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Just give anyone with a UJ a slap. Even if they’re not a rangers fan, they’ll still be deserving of it 😁 eejits 

👊🏼

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Quite a few, I've heard. I had a look at the Hampden hospitality, nearly £400. I'm desperate, but I'm no that desperate. 

Season ticket for less buddy.

If you can't make it every week I can understand why you wouldn't.

Quite a few ?

How many does that make?

I've not heard of any apart from on here.

And there's loads of Rangers on my job just now.

If I had and I knew where they got them I'd be grassing.

Japan Jambo

anyone know what the Hampden bag restrictions are like - will have a small knapsack with me as I'm going straight from the airport?

Jambo 4 Ever
2 hours ago, luckydug said:

Who always seem to come out from under their rock when we play Celtic