Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)

Swanny17

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• been here before

• Fozzyonthefence

• Jambo 4 Ever

1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

They'll re-print for you. One mail-out for the lock-down ballot ones went to my neighbour who was on holiday. No problem.

Arrived about half hour ago lol I can stop worrying 🇱🇻

hughesie27
1 hour ago, JALBO said:

It's been mentioned before, but for anyone still desperate for tickets, Hampden Hospitality still have some £358.80 "Hampden Suites" packages left. All the other hospitality packages are sold out. Details here:

https://tickets-hampdenpark.priava.com/event/view/683-rangers-vs-heart-of-midlothian

They've reduced the price. Was £460 I think.

Heart of Darkness
2 hours ago, Silvery_Moon said:

Brilliant! 

Was just coming on now to ask you.

Well deserved after being there all night.

Thanks m8 👍

He said the queuing overnight wasn't that bad and it went quite quickly and they got their tickets at 9:40.

He's now hopefully going to see his 3rd cup win at 18 years when I was 28 before I seen my 1st 😏

1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

Phew!!!

Couldn’t be arsed heading in and moaning or the worry over the weekend 😂

My mate's brother queued overnight and managed to get tickets for me on my account. 

Missed out in the original sale and was working this morning, so very grateful.

1 hour ago, Darren said:

My mate's brother queued overnight and managed to get tickets for me on my account. 

Missed out in the original sale and was working this morning, so very grateful.

You owe someone a 🍺, or 🍺🍺, or 🍺🍺🍺

2 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

You owe someone a 🍺, or 🍺🍺, or 🍺🍺🍺

I live just up the road from Hampden, so pre-match hospitality will be provided :)

8 hours ago, Heart of Darkness said:

Thanks m8 👍

He said the queuing overnight wasn't that bad and it went quite quickly and they got their tickets at 9:40.

He's now hopefully going to see his 3rd cup win at 18 years when I was 28 before I seen my 1st 😏

I was 44   my sons have seen 3

9 hours ago, Darren said:

I live just up the road from Hampden, so pre-match hospitality will be provided :)

Nice one. 🇱🇻 🍻🍻🍻🍻🇱🇻

Seaside Dave
10 hours ago, Darren said:

Hi just wondering Is this an open invite for others ? There's 2 of us heading over from Belfast 🤣🤣🤣

20 minutes ago, Seaside Dave said:

Hi just wondering Is this an open invite for others ? There's 2 of us heading over from Belfast 🤣🤣🤣

I think I'm already pushing it! But hope you find somewhere good for a few pre-match refreshments 😀

I learned today that a friend of my son will be at Hampden next week for the Scottish Cup Final. 

A Hearts fan their family know managed to get 10 tickets with 2 spare so he's given them to the laddie and his Dad or Mum. 

My brother in law struggled to get tickets for him and his son so he done the honourable thing and camped out hoping to get 2 of the remaing 600 that were left, thankfully he was successful. 

My only gripe with this would is that if I managed to get 10 tickets with 2 spare I'd make sure they went to Hearts fans and Hearts fans only not 2 ****ing Rangers fans... if your that person and your reading this then your a ***** ! 

I've been inundated with folk asking if I could help them our for next week but to no avail, I may be alone with this but should we not be looking after our own instead of the self entitled opposition ? 

Shocking, but not uncommon in these situations when we play the two uglies, hopefully they read your comments.

16 minutes ago, dannymack said:

I learned today that a friend of my son will be at Hampden next week for the Scottish Cup Final. 

A Hearts fan their family know managed to get 10 tickets with 2 spare so he's given them to the laddie and his Dad or Mum. 

My brother in law struggled to get tickets for him and his son so he done the honourable thing and camped out hoping to get 2 of the remaing 600 that were left, thankfully he was successful. 

My only gripe with this would is that if I managed to get 10 tickets with 2 spare I'd make sure they went to Hearts fans and Hearts fans only not 2 ****ing Rangers fans... if your that person and your reading this then your a ***** ! 

I've been inundated with folk asking if I could help them our for next week but to no avail, I may be alone with this but should we not be looking after our own instead of the self entitled opposition ? 

2 hours ago, garybwick said:

Shocking, but not uncommon in these situations when we play the two uglies, hopefully they read your comments.

I despair with some folks actions, im raging, my Wife has ordered me to NOT say anything in the company of the folk who are getting the tickets, I'll be honest they are friends of ours but I wasn't going to be holding back with my discontent at them getting and accepting Hearts end tickets. 

4 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

You're not a PHM unless you leather them apparently, so keep an eye out for them.

I wouldn't wish that on them, I just wish they hadn't taken the Hearts end tickets.

Carl Weathers
10 minutes ago, dannymack said:

I despair with some folks actions, im raging, my Wife has ordered me to NOT say anything in the company of the folk who are getting the tickets, I'll be honest they are friends of ours but I wasn't going to be holding back with my discontent at them getting and accepting Hearts end tickets. 

Get them telt!

1 hour ago, dannymack said:

Don't beat yourself up over it.

Its terrible i know there was a shortage for disabled customers too i know keith "the hearts disability awareness officer" was trying to secure more tickets as late as friday and many hearts fans will have to miss out with rangers fans in their seats its terrible!

i strongly advise pointing them out at hampden and getting them ejected like what was done today in the roseburn section J on numerous occasions

Rollercoaster

I ordered three tickets in phase 1 (F6) then another in phase 2 (G2). The latter has arrived but not the first three. Anyone else in the same boat? Are they being issued in a certain order? Do I need to collar the postie on Monday and ask a few questions!!

1 minute ago, Rollercoaster said:

I ordered three tickets in phase 1 (F6) then another in phase 2 (G2). The latter has arrived but not the first three. Anyone else in the same boat? Are they being issued in a certain order? Do I need to collar the postie on Monday and ask a few questions!!

you can always get reprints i had to do it for the ufc at the hydro. they cancel the old ones and activate the barcode on the new ones

On 13/05/2022 at 22:42, Darren said:

For us all ?

16 hours ago, dannymack said:

May be if less Hearts supporters thought we were allies with Rangers then this would not happen 

yvonnejambo

I honestly can’t understand why any Hearts fan would give or sell tickets to the opposition or even to any non Hearts fans! Really makes me mad. I have had to rely on goodwill from other fans to get tickets for us and for those who camped out all night to get tickets and for those who have missed out altogether knowing rangers fans have got tickets in our end is an absolute disgrace. 

fabienleclerq
16 hours ago, dannymack said:

Post their seat numbers so the can get dogs abuse! 

17 hours ago, dannymack said:

This was bound to happen the way tickets were allocated. 

47 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I honestly can’t understand why any Hearts fan would give or sell tickets to the opposition or even to any non Hearts fans! Really makes me mad. I have had to rely on goodwill from other fans to get tickets for us and for those who camped out all night to get tickets and for those who have missed out altogether knowing rangers fans have got tickets in our end is an absolute disgrace. 

Its ****ing disgusting. The bigots get cup finals every season, there are Hearts fans literally camping out the stadium to try and get tickets and bell ends are wilfully selling them to rangers fans?

Piss poor behaviour and those that have done it should be ashamed of themselves. 

Edited by OTT

1 minute ago, OTT said:

Its ****ing disgusting. The bigots get cup finals every season, there are Hearts fans literally camping out the stadium to try and get tickets and bell ends are wilfully selling them to rangers fans?

Piss poor behaviour and those that have done it should be ashamed of themselves. 

I was speaking to a Rangers fan at work and he offered me £400 for my 2 tix adding that he’ll ‘quite happily’ sit on his hands for the duration. Mental. Told him to bolt. Arsehole

Devorgilla
13 hours ago, Rollercoaster said:

Email the ticket office and check they have/are being posted out (although I think they are closed on Mondays).  For the semi final mine had been put in the “to be collected” pile rather than being posted out as I had paid for!  Ended up having to collect them outside Hampden.

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

May be if less Hearts supporters thought we were allies with Rangers then this would not happen 

Allies ? 

This has nothing to do with modern day Hearts fans' paranoia, it's called friendship outwith football and helping your friends out in times of need however there is a line and that line has been crossed given the nature and importance of the game. 

Would you help your celtic mates out and run the risk of them getting ejected or assaulted during a National Cup Final all in the name of friendship ? 

The laddie is 14 years of age, Rangers season ticket holders for long enough. 

5 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

The importance of this game has made these tickets gold dust, I've went to the trouble and asked a favour of a Rangers employee i know if he can get his hands on two tickets so I can swap them over so they're in the Rangers end in order for them to give up the Hearts tickets they have. 

All the focus is on Seville, I'm hoping he's successful in getting a couple. 

4 hours ago, OTT said:

Absolutely bang on. 

As stated previously I'm under strict instructions not to say anything unless I manage to get 2 Rangers end tickets but im itching to say something. 

Self entitled club who fans think they have the right to be anywhere, everywhere. 😡

4 hours ago, ShedBoy said:

I was speaking to a Rangers fan at work and he offered me £400 for my 2 tix adding that he’ll ‘quite happily’ sit on his hands for the duration. Mental. Told him to bolt. Arsehole

Similar response the Mum said to my wife, so err what happens when Hearts score ? Still going to be sitting on yer ****ing hands then ? 

Again they're attitude is that Rangers will be doing all the scoring and they just need to keep quiet. 

13 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Absolutely bang on. 

As stated previously I'm under strict instructions not to say anything unless I manage to get 2 Rangers end tickets but im itching to say something. 

Self entitled club who fans think they have the right to be anywhere, everywhere. 😡

Yeah, the self entitlement from OF fans is beyond a joke. But then when the authorities do nothing its no surprise they act like spoilt children.

I don't want to see any jambos banned as a result, but I do think the club needs to be pretty firm on dealing with them. Its not just a slap in the face to fellow jambos that can't get tickets, but also a bit of a safety issue. Like any support we have folk from all over, if we're losing and a few huns get outed, who knows what could happen?

I think people willingly providing tickets to rangers fans need to take a long look at themselves. Those tickets could easily be sold to another Hearts fan. 

42 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Allies ? 

This has nothing to do with modern day Hearts fans' paranoia, it's called friendship outwith football and helping your friends out in times of need however there is a line and that line has been crossed given the nature and importance of the game. 

Would you help your celtic mates out and run the risk of them getting ejected or assaulted during a National Cup Final all in the name of friendship ? 

The laddie is 14 years of age, Rangers season ticket holders for long enough. 

Of course I would not but unless you have never got a train to a Hearts Rangers game then you are obviously aware that a great many of our teenage fans go to the games together ……………… not sure what your point is here Danny I am just pointing out the situation and the reasons behind it but I agree with you on this one I think Hearts supporters getting tickets for the Hearts end for their Rangers mates is shitty and I would rather it was not a thing

49 minutes ago, OTT said:

Yeah, the self entitlement from OF fans is beyond a joke. But then when the authorities do nothing its no surprise they act like spoilt children.

I don't want to see any jambos banned as a result, but I do think the club needs to be pretty firm on dealing with them. Its not just a slap in the face to fellow jambos that can't get tickets, but also a bit of a safety issue. Like any support we have folk from all over, if we're losing and a few huns get outed, who knows what could happen?

I think people willingly providing tickets to rangers fans need to take a long look at themselves. Those tickets could easily be sold to another Hearts fan. 

The very fact we had fans camping out in the cold overnight to get those remaining tickets makes it even worse to know one of our own was happy to accommodate in the name of friendship before rivalry.

FarmerTweedy
5 hours ago, ShedBoy said:

Take the money, give him the tickets, phone the ticket office, tell them your tickets never arrived, get them cancelled and reprints done*, enjoy the game and the money! :D

* I know Hearts can't issue reprints themselves, but I believe they can arrange it with the SFA!

Tom Hardy’s Dug
2 hours ago, dannymack said:

The importance of this game has made these tickets gold dust, I've went to the trouble and asked a favour of a Rangers employee i know if he can get his hands on two tickets so I can swap them over so they're in the Rangers end in order for them to give up the Hearts tickets they have. 

All the focus is on Seville, I'm hoping he's successful in getting a couple. 

In the scheme of things it’s not that important, or as important as normal.

Rangers Euro final is more important to them.

For us the most important thing of our cup run was beating Hibs and getting the euro league run.

Imagine we had given them that get out jail card for free??

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

Euro groups are fantastic but silverware is what matters most and having an average of a National Cup every six years for 24 years would be a lot better than most teams in the world could claim ……………….. I will enjoy our European games but nothing compares to winning a tournament for me

I had hospitality for the 5-1 triumph  surprise 50th

Also had a ticket through my ST , funny money was being offered on line

Just gave it to good Hearts lad who missed out

Selling a Hearts ticket to a currant or for profit is shan