Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)

Swanny17

FarmerTweedy
On 27/04/2022 at 20:17, south morocco said:

Who takes priority in that scenario. A ST holder asking for two who never went to the semi or the non ST holder semi attender looking for one? 

Whoever gets the finger out first! 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• been here before

• Fozzyonthefence

• Jambo 4 Ever

27 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

So the best seats arent being sold 1st?? Hmmmm

it’s the SFA that decide. Not hearts

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

Apologies if this has been covered, where’s the best place to sit if taking kids (7 year old)? Anywhere behind the goals seems to be standing only (not complaining myself) but never taken kids to Hampden. Thanks

In 2012, my 5 year old stood on seat and was also held up by me. Everyone seems to stand, so behind the goals, standing on seat will be ok. Folks seem to stand up everywhere, so why not behind goals?

davemclaren
43 minutes ago, MES said:

In 2012, my 5 year old stood on seat and was also held up by me. Everyone seems to stand, so behind the goals, standing on seat will be ok. Folks seem to stand up everywhere, so why not behind goals?

Sadly, people consider their own pleasure over that of others. 

No Idle Talk

Looking at the way the tickets are being sold, it appears very unlikely I will be able to get a ticket for this. Gutted. 😢

Whatsthefuture

Bought a couple of hospitality tickets yesterday for the second location. Question i did not ask was, what area are the seats to be located, any one have an update on this. 

Chaka Demus & pliers
10 hours ago, The Fish said:

Apologies if this has been covered, where’s the best place to sit if taking kids (7 year old)? Anywhere behind the goals seems to be standing only (not complaining myself) but never taken kids to Hampden. Thanks

Definitely South stand. I've been in all stands. North is good view but with everyone standing my son (11) needs to stand on his seat to see. Went South for semi for that reason and it was much better for him.

Fxxx the SPFL
18 minutes ago, escobri said:

Will all sections be released this morning?

Hope so being a youngish auld fart I’m in the queue at the ticket office just arrived about 20 in front of me. I don’t work on Friday’s so happy to join the massed hordes average age over pension age lol. Front three codgers sitting in seats could have been out all night 

Jambof3tornado
7 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

it’s the SFA that decide. Not hearts

Not blaming hearts at all. Where its clear we WILL sell our allocation I see no need to hold back sections!

Fxxx the SPFL
5 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Not blaming hearts at all. Where its clear we WILL sell our allocation I see no need to hold back sections!

Correct SFA forget it’s not the hobbits in the final 

Heartsmad1874

Need to wait for phase 2 but i'll be in Glasgow for Celtic away. Pretty silly having Phase 2 on a matchday regardless of how many are going to Celtic. 

When do you think E-ticket will go live this morning?  9am on the dot or will we be able to get in before that and join a queue?

22 minutes ago, escobri said:

I'll stay awake then as want a chance of a good(ish) seat.

From the semi final point of view, the north stand went pretty quick and moved into stand behind goal in phase 1

Fxxx the SPFL
11 minutes ago, tazhearts said:

When do you think E-ticket will go live this morning?  9am on the dot or will we be able to get in before that and join a queue?

It will crash and punters in the ticket office queue will get the best seats 

9 minutes ago, Jaap's Sigh said:

How’s the queue looking now? I’m on the train to Edinburgh now. 

½ way round the plaza but well spaced. Couple of hundred.

Heartsmad1874
48 minutes ago, tazhearts said:

Queue on e-tickets already

Jaap's Sigh
24 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

½ way round the plaza but well spaced. Couple of hundred.

Cheers. I’m here now. Hopefully it goes down quickly. Baking a cake just now and it’s ready to come out the oven soon!!

1 minute ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Queue on e-tickets already

What!!!  Shit, better get on. 😁

I'm 439...

Edited by neilnunb

8 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

Looking at the way the tickets are being sold, it appears very unlikely I will be able to get a ticket for this. Gutted. 😢

I am going to hospitality and have a season ticket and got a semi final ticket. My mate has taken my season ticket reference, however if you can get a ticket off the back of my semi ticket then you are free to use that. Not sure how it works but let me know. 

4 minutes ago, Ford Prentice said:

South stand upper not released yet. Dilemma - Buy now or wait?

They were released very late on for semi final phases

Ford Prentice
Just now, Newton51 said:

They were released very late on for semi final phases

Thanks - have south stand lower ticket in my basket, I'll just buy it and relax.

Bizarre all the same - best seats in my opinion. Appreciate it's SFA not Hearts but can't fathom their logic.

I’m not sure the SFA could come up with a more stupid way of selling tickets if they tried. Just put them all up for sale FFS or at least full sections. 

Heartsofgold

I am ****ing raging.  What a shite system for selling tickets.  5 season tickets with over 140 loyalty points and I cannot get 5 seats in a decent area together.  **** this.

Heartsmad1874
Just now, Heartsofgold said:

I am ****ing raging.  What a shite system for selling tickets.  5 season tickets with over 140 loyalty points and I cannot get 5 seats in a decent area together.  **** this.

They'll have loads of seats together available just not Online imo. 

Heartsofgold
3 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Can't get 5 seats together other than in front rows in the corner. Wonder if it's best to hold off.

Same here.  Crap seats and I will not sit there.  You strain to see the far side goal.

heartsfc_fan

Tickets sorted. Took a few clicks as some seats seemed to vanish and become unavailable despite me clicking on them.

Looks to be selling fast!

Jambof3tornado

****ing garbage. D4 best I could get but row 4!! Row 4 is fine at tynie as thats where we usually are but not at hampden!!!!

KyleLafferty

Doesn’t matter where you sit *stand. Shite view no matter what, if we win all that matters is that we are there 

• davemclaren changed the title to Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)